You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Empty The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Fang got up early today was the day he had to practice his seals. He was already one of the few people in konoha that can use the art of Sealing but he was still slightly lacking in his skills so he set out for his training. After a while he ended up in the south forest so he thought This is as good a place as any to practice So he sat down and began practicing the art of sealing.

2The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Empty Re: The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn had decided to head out of the village for the day. There had been no reports of any Suna nin entering the village since the initial death of the Hokage so since his only wall between him and them was gone he felt it safe to assume they had forgotten about him. He was fresh out of the academy when he left after all. And no one had really ever expected much of him. Still he knew as long as he kept his real intentions hidden he could proceed with his research as he wished. For today he was wearing a dark fur coat and a black T shirt. His pants where dark but tight to his body. His clan was known for they're vanity and some small part of him still managed to look great even with how much he hated his family for it. His head band was stitched into the right shoulder. While boots covered his feet. Open toes where such an ugly thing.

Still he moved from each tree on the higher branches using chakra to stick to them before launching off to prevent the sound of his movements. It was just common practice for him to blend into the shadows. Still he had moved some way into the forest towards his secret Tree house where he managed his research. As hidden as it was he liked to check on it and do some work every once in a while. Even though none of his research was a crime he preferred that he was only seen as the lazy Shinobi and went relatively unnoticed by society. It would make his future goals far easier.

Still He pauses in his movements cushioning his steps onto on of the higher branches with chakra before placing his right hand on the tree to steady himself. Now this was odd. One of the Genin he had met before was out and about alone in the woods. No where near his hidden research office but still. His curiosity was peaked. An Uzumaki if his memory served correctly. He wondered if this Uzumaki had learned the seals of his predecessors. If so he might even be able to remove the curse from Synn and unlock his true power. For now he would watch him to see what he was up to.

3The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Empty Re: The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Fang was done with his traditional seals and was now moving on to his clan seals Fang steadied himself and made the appropriate hand signs and touched a rabbit and then touched a tree in moments the rabbit was sealked in the tree. Fang then proceeded to reverse the seal free the rabbit. He then saw a small bear coming at him at a good speed Fang simply laughed then did a few hand signs and a moment later chains made of his chakra shot out of his body wrapping around the bear causing it to falter and fall. The bear then jumped up and ran. Fang then sat back and yawned as his mourning training was done.

Chakra=170 jutsu inside:

4The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Empty Re: The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn watched for some time before taking his seat. He was not entirely familiar with seals to be honest but the basic practices where catching his interest. He watched the trick with the bunny and the tree and began to wonder if that could be used as a surveillance technique. He had been satisfied with simply watching when a fucking bear appeared on the scene. I mean shit really? A bear? This Genin was toast! But then something interesting happened. Chains appeared out of thin air and with out much of a problem took down a damn bear and scared it off.

Synn had never seen the chains of the Uzumaki clan before and to be honest it was interesting. It began to make him wonder if this boy had a sensei of some sort or something. It was possible he was just a natural but if nothing else..He might be able to help a "fellow" Konoha shinobi. Synn smirked a little to himself before placing his thumb and pointer finger to his lips and letting out an ear piercing whistle.

"Oy! Why are ye goin around abusin the poor forest animals for?"

5The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Empty Re: The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Fang was getting tired of animals attacking him but this was the place he chose to practice. Then he heard somebody say "Oy! Why are ye goin around abusin the poor forest animals for?". Fan turned to see somebody familiar Fang's face turned a little red and he said "OK i admit the bunny was a little to far but the bear no way". Fang looked up at him and said "What are you doing so far out here anyways".

6The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Empty Re: The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn had to think on that one honestly. How to reveal his presence here? ahh well best not to do anything fancy. Hmm what would be a convinient lie to allow him out of this? Well better to be face to face then to shout. Lying while shouting didn't suit him after all. Alright then nothing to fancy. Synn carefully and slowly climbs down out of the tree. His movements made him seem kind of weak and unsure of himself. He had never really revealed his power to anyone after all. Not anyone still alive anyway. Finally he made it to the forest floor where he brushes himself off. And smiles a warm and friendly smile while he spoke in a soft and playful tone.

"Actually I was looking for someone like you to help me. See a traveling Merchants guard thought it funny to put a seal on my eye when they left and its been bugging me. See?"

He lifts his right hand and lifts his eye patch revealing his right eye sealed closed.

7The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Empty Re: The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Razor saw him come to the ground and heard him say "Actually I was looking for someone like you to help me. See a traveling Merchants guard thought it funny to put a seal on my eye when they left and its been bugging me. See?". Razor looked at the Eye for a moment then said "Yea i know the seal and whoever put it on was a idiot". Fang looked close and began to study it.

8The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Empty Re: The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn had almost lost his friendly face at the mention of the idiot. That dark night long ago with the individual who had warned him of his fate. He had never thought of the man as anything less then someone who locked away Synn's Destiny. Still Synn laughed warmly and held still as the boy studied it a moment holding his smile.

"Yeah just some jerk I guess. You know anyone who can remove it?"

9The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Empty Re: The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Fang finished looking at the eye and said "Yeah i have an uncle who can probably unseal this". Fang turned and picked up his stuff and said "Follow me". Fang then started walking toward his uncles house when he arrived he saw his uncles Log cabin Fang walked to the front porch and yelled "Uncle Shiro come out here". His uncle walked out and said "What do you need fang". Fang then said "This guy here has a crappy seal on his eye and i was wondering if you can help me break it". Shiro scratched his chin and said "Let me look at it". Fang then turned and said "Alright Synn time to show him your eye".

10The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Empty Re: The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
This plan was going as well as could be hoped. None where the wiser to his ploy and they had no reason to be. Still he was warm and friendly as could be as he followed Fang through the forest. The research could wait. After all he had been waiting years to be rid of this curse. Already he had dozens of theories on evolving his Dojutsu. His cousins where content with just being beautiful but he had much darker inspirations.

Still as they walked he contemplated what he should do if it went wrong. If questions where asked. The beautiful thing about seals is there was no way to tell how long the seal had been in place. Still he stood by Fang at the log cabin as he and his uncle spoke. The Uzumaki would certainly earn a foot note for this in how he would write the futures history. Still he smiles and lifts his eye patch yet again. His right eye sealed closed with a low level seal. He was barely holding his excitement in.

11The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Empty Re: The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:51 pm

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Shiro look at his eye and said "Yeah i can take it off". Shiro stepped back and looked in a book of seals and came back. "OK this might sting a bit". Shiro went over and showed Fang the Reverse seal and they both began doing hand signs then when they were done Fang and shiro both touched his eye and said "Release". Then the chakra that surrounded the eye shattered and the broken. Fang sat down and yawned as his uncle said goodbye and went back inside. Fang then turned and said "There you go".

12The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Empty Re: The Seal Unfolds[Synn/No Kill] Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn watched patiently as the hand seals where done. It was unique in its own way but at the same time when he felt it break He hesitated. Slowly his right eye opened The bright green showing like the other now before he winced. He was not used to the light. But he was lucky enough that neither of them admired the handy work and had failed to notice. he smiles and slips the eye patch back down. Best to hide his renewed strength for now.

"thanks a bunch. I will have to buy you dinner some time. For now I need to get back to my home. See ya!"

With that he turned and jogged back into the woods careful not to be followed before changing direction and covering his tracks. Heading to his research tree fort.

[exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.