You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor woke up at a little past noon he had plan to get up early to day but that went out the window. He had been training so much lately that he was exhausted. He got out of bed and got dressed in his normal day clothes and began to set out for his day of chores. Before he walked out the door he grabbed his sword because you never know when you may need one. So he said goodbye to his mother and walked out the door.

A few hours later after all his chores were done he decided to get in some training so he walked over to the Tsumi Sand Grounds. When he got there he changes into some old clothes so he could train. After about an hour he decided to rest so he sat back to get some energy back and began thinking about his life. Dang this being clan leader can be hard Razor thought to himself. But razor cleared his mind and began meditating so he could train his body and his mind.

Last edited by Razor Namizake on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://narutothedemonwithin.freeforums.net/index.cgi

2The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Misoka was well aware that she should be training whilst staying at the Tsumi Sand Grounds. However, she couldn't really focus; her mind kept wandering. Thousands of thoughts went through her head aimlessly at first until they circled around one specific topic: Her clan. And the things she had caught her father talking about.
With more strength than intended she kicked the training trunk in front of her. How could her father have hidden something so significant from her all this time? She felt deceived, exposed to a clan she had never really felt a bond with.
Her breath hitched for a split second, making her realize just how close she was to tears at the moment. But for once, this was all right. For once, she believed crying was an appropriate reaction to what she had discovered. This morning, a tall handsome man - introducing himself as the Karisuma Clan leader - had come to visit her father. They had talked in private while Misoka had eavesdropped curiously and unaware to them.
Now she wished she hadn't. Then again, it was probably better to know the truth. The Karisuma clan would be taking her away and marry her off to some rich and old asshole.
Misoka bit her lower lip, her fists clenched tightly. She remembered her mother saying that such a thing would never happen to her. In fact, it had been her mother who had mustered up the courage to speak against the clan's tradition of selling the female members. She hadn't been a female Karisuma shinobi for nothing. Everyone in Suna had known her as the beauty who could fight like a man.
But now that she was dead... it seemed everything had gone back to normal. The clan was short of money again and of course they took the easiest way to change that. Claiming innocent young girls and ruining their lives.

Shimayo winced as she pictured herself next to some horny old man. Her stomach tightened. Her father had been able to convince the clan leader to wait a bit longer. He had tried to reason that she could become a famous ninja like her mother and raise the clan's popularity that way. But she knew that the man declined the idea of her being a shinobi. He would come again, and soon.
"She's got the eyes," Misoka still heard him say in her mind although she didn't grasp the meaning of his words.

Shaking her head slightly, she wiped away some of the stray tears on her cheeks and figured she was done training for now. She couldn't concentrate anyway. When she turned around and looked over the training ground once, she spotted a boy sitting in the grass. Resting, it seemed.
For a moment, she felt tempted to just walk over and speak to him. She felt like she needed someone to talk. The next instant, she dismissed the idea, wondering what had gotten into her.
First, she was wary of males anyway and secondly, how could she tell her story to a stranger? He wouldn't even care.

She swallowed hard and then let herself drop to her knees, defeated.

Her hair, which she had tied up to a bun an hour ago, had become loose and cascaded over her shoulders, glistening in the sun.
Her clothing style was kept simple - a normal white T-shirt and short black pants. Still, her beauty was undeniable and lighted up the whole training ground.
And in that very moment, she hated it. She hated it so much because this was the reason why the clan was keen on selling her like a product.

OOC: Razor can just spot her and come over. :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

3The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor had been meditating for a while when he heard the sound of somebody walking near him. Razor opened his eyes slowly and looked around that is when he saw her a girl around his age maybe a bit younger standing. Razor stood up and stretched a bit before walking over to her and with a smile saying "Hello what brings you out here". Razor began to admire her eyes they were amazing but he quickly refocused back on the girl And saying with a smile "you know you have really nice eyes".

4The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
She might have stared down at the sand beneath her feet forever if it hadn't been for the male voice reaching her ears. It startled her a bit and she quickly looked up to see the boy she had spotted before.
He was pretty tall with blonde hair, probably slightly older than her and he had a smile on his lips.
Misoka felt her body stiffen, realizing that she sat in the sand while he stood and looked down on her. It made her feel highly uncomfortable.
In a single, graceful movement she leapt to her feet, meeting his gaze hesitantly. Surely, she had wished for someone to talk, but now her heart throbbed with anxiousness.

"You know you have really nice eyes."

His words made her flinch, not because of their meaning, but because they made her recall the conversation she had eavesdropped in the morning. "She's got the eyes."
But it hadn't been 'nice eyes', just 'the' as if there was far more to it...
She quickly brushed her thoughts aside and forced a weak smile on her lips.

"Yeah, they're nice," she said stupidly as though the eyes didn't belong to her. She couldn't quite meet the boy's gaze. "I just..." Well, she hadn't really been training. "I've just trained for a bit and then I needed some rest."
And the first lie came out of her mouth. Great.
"How about yourself?" She quickly added, speaking a little louder than before and in a casual tone. She didn't want him to believe she was nervous. Despite the fact that she was.

5The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor saw the slight flinch he thought he had said something wrong so he let the subject go. He also noticed that she would not look at him so razor just answered her question "Same here i have been training for a while and decided to stop for a bit". Razor wanted to get to know her so he said with a idiotic smile "Nice to meet you i am Razor". Razor was hoping he did not say something else stupid.

6The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
"The.. pleasure is on my side," she answered politely and bowed. "I am Misoka." She almost let the word 'Karisuma' slip her mouth, but at the moment she was so fed up with her clan that it was better not to say anything about it. In addition to that, he hadn't told her his surname, either.
She mustered up the courage to look him in the eyes, although she must seem like a shy animal, which was unsure whether it would be hunted or not.
There was it again: this awkward silence stretching out between two people and making both of them feel uncomfortable.

She took a breath and then said the first thing which came to her mind,"So... you're a Genin?"

7The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor sighed before saying "Yeah i do not really have a lot of time to rank up because i am the leader of my clan". Razor turned with a smile and said "What about you are you a genin". Razor was hoping to find a subject that they could talk about so this darn silence would go away.

8The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
"Yes, I am," she replied, the same sad hint in her voice. If she was already a Chunin or even a Jounin, then the clan might leave her alone... and there she was again, back to her all-time-favourite subject that day: her stupid clan. It was only then that she recalled Razor saying he was the leader of his clan.
"You're the leader?" she asked, surprised, and for the first time met his gaze properly, her eyes slightly widened. How could a Genin be the leader of a clan? "How come?" she added, curiousity welling up inside her.

9The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor heard her ask the question that everybody asks so razor gave his answer "A few years ago because of my clans ability an assassin broke into the village and killed my father and almost me if it had not been for the rest of my clan coming...". Razor looked with a serious face and said "i would be dead". "And after that i was named head of the clan. Now that that was out of the way razor smiled again and said "But that is my past and this is my present". Razor waited to see her response to what he said.

10The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
She listened to him closely, surprised how fate had led him to become the leader of his clan. With an empathetic look on her face, although he made it clear that he had long gotten over his past, she asked him, "Which kind of ability? Which clan are you from if you don't mind me asking?"
Then she pointed to a spot at the edge of the training grounds. "Let's take a seat over there, shall we?" She smiled slightly and made her way into the direction she had just pointed, hoping he would follow her.
Somehow, the idea of both of them sitting down, comforted her, probably because she wouldn't feel so small in front of him then.
Her anxiousness still hadn't gone away and she warily watched Razor's every movement. It was ridiculous, she knew it, her mind kept telling her that, but her heart hadn't forgot what happened two years ago. She hoped she would one day overcome this experience.

11The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor sighed and said it is easier to show than explain Razor did a few hand signs and *Poof* He was in his wolf form. Razor walked behind her as she went to sit down then he said "My clan are animal transformers we become the animal we are most like". Razor then turned back into his human Form and sat down and said "The name of my clan are a namizakes". Razor sat back in order to enjoy the scenery.

Chakra 135 jutsu inside:

Last edited by Razor Namizake on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

12The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
She couldn't help but gawk at Razor's wolf form, thinking her eyes were playing a joke on her. But there was no mistaking: The wolf in front of her could even talk! When Razor turned back to his human form and told her his surname and how they could do animal transformations - which she had just seen with her own eyes - , Misoka's surprise developed into mere admiration.
"Wow!" She exclaimed, sitting down in the meanwhile and still having an amazed look on her face. "That's awesome! And wolves are so cute!"
Quickly, she bit her lower lip to prevent her from going on in her childish talk. She hoped he wouldn't be offended by her unfortunate use of the word 'cute' in relation to a wolf which was probably meant to come off as dangerous. Truth be told, she had always been fond of animals, especially the furry ones.

"Namikaze," she murmured thoughtfully. The name rang a bell, but she had never known about their ability to turn into animals. "Anyway, that's pretty cool. I wish my clan had this kind of special ability..." She trailed off, wanting to smack herself from mentioning her clan yet again. It was not worth talking about. Her eyes grew cold at the thought of it, the Karisuma leader's voice still echoing in her mind.

13The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Defisk Yoisha

Defisk Yoisha

D-rank
Walking to the Tsumi Sand Grounds again felt strange. It was a place that Defisk rarely went to, and now twice in a short period of time! The same reason both times too, to find someone; first a body guard who turned out to be a squad member, and this time the other squad member. With the paperwork for their squad to be form finally proceed and revealed to him after the fact that the Kage has left to the summit with our commander, it was very annoying. It was unlikely that we would be able to accomplish anything until Inuzuka Yui returned. Meeting the squad was still a good idea.

He had been directed to theses training grounds after asking around for the whereabouts of Razor Namizake in the heart of the village, and given a description of the guy too. Fellow comrades were very helpful.

Looking around the area to locate his last squad member, the strangest thing he had seen before sat next to a girl, and appeared to be having some kind of conversation with her. A wolf in the middle of a desert! Taking a moment to collect his thoughts he recalled that the Namizake were somehow tied in with animals, but the details of it were a bit fuzzy. But with no other animals in sight, and no one matching his description, it was the best place to start looking for him.

Waiting for a slight pause in what seemed to be a conversation with an animal, Defisk approached the girl to ask her. Bowing to be polite he asked using a polite and business like voice "Hello, I am Yoisha Defisk, and I would like to know if you knew the current location of a ninja by the name of Razor Namizake?"

14The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:38 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor chuckled a bit when he heard her say his wolf form was cute. Razor sat up and said "Well that is the first time somebody has called my wolf form cute". Razor was about to ask about her clan when he heard "Hello, I am Yoisha Defisk, and I would like to know if you knew the current location of a ninja by the name of Razor Namizake?". Razor turned to him and said "Yeah that is me what can i do you for".

15The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Misoka returned his smile, gradually getting more comfortable with talking to him. That wolf form had quite broken the ice. Just then, another person came over to them, bowing in front of her and asking her about Razor.
"Yeah that is me what can i do you for" Razor said seriously, looking over the guy. Misoka did the same, noticing the newcomer was about their age and seemed to be a very polite person. He wore a long coat and generally looked like the serious type.
Her eyes darted back and forth between the two boys. "Oh, that must be one of your servants, Namizake Clan leader," she joked and let out a small chuckle.

16The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Defisk Yoisha

Defisk Yoisha

D-rank
It looked like he was correct about the wolf talking eariler, tho he wasn't correct about it being a nin-creature, just a transformed ninja. but her comment about him being a servant had only made him roll his eyes, she must think herself funny.

Brushing off the girl's comment he instead focused onto Razor. "We have been assigned to a squad under the same person" Showing the documents he had brought with him to confirm the fact he went on "Despite our commander being gone from village at the moment, I would like to familiarize myself with my fellow comrades. You have a very interesting jutsu" Complementing his earlier wolf form, he went on calmly. "We should become accustom to each other due to us being in a squad."

Changing his focus back to the girl, he thanked her with his customary emotionless line "Thank you for your assistance in this matter, your aid has been appreciated."

17The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor could not help but laugh at Misora's comment about him being his servant. When that was over he heard him say "Despite our commander being gone from village at the moment, I would like to familiarize myself with my fellow comrades. You have a very interesting jutsu". Razor took the documents and looked them over then said "Sounds cool man i use ninjutsu and kenjutsu". Razor said as he pointed to his sword. Razor looked at him and said "My elements are fire and lightning i also do my transformation". Razor looked back at him and said "OK your turn". Then he looked back at misora and smiled and said "Oh yeah that was funny". as he thought of her earlier comment.

18The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:02 am

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Misoka was glad at least one of them had found her comment funny - well, this only confirmed that she had been right about the boy with the long hair. He was indeed the serious type. The way he rolled his eyes looked actually pretty funny and she bit her lip so she wouldn't break into laughter again. Good thing was that she began to feel more at ease. She couldn't shake the feeling, though, that she would have to go home and talk to her father soon. It was no use trying to run away from the conversation which was bound to happen.
The boys started talking then, apparently they were on the same squad. Misoka's thoughts wandered to her own team for a second before Razor directed his words at her.
"Oh you think so? Haha, thanks," she replied with a small chuckle. She was surprised that he had brought up her joke once more and couldn't help but feel a small hint of pride welling up inside her. She would admit that she definitely wasn't the most funny person out there and that her jokes were sometimes quite lame. However, she had in fact a certain sense of humour.

Then the other guy, Defisk something, if she remembered correctly, thanked her for her... assistance in that matter. By then, it was more than clear that Defisk was a well-educated young man, who chose his words carefully. This was nothing which Misoka felt apalled at - quite the contrary, she liked politeness.

She bowed her head slightly saying,"My pleasure." After that, she didn't quite know what to do. But she knew that she didn't want to be in the way of their training or getting to know each other. So for a short while, she just shrugged, looking at her hands. Only then a question occurred to her in reference to Defisk's words before.

"Who is your sensei if you don't mind me asking?" she threw into the conversation, her gaze lay on Defisk.

19The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Defisk Yoisha

Defisk Yoisha

D-rank
Fire and lightning, with sword skills, combined with ninjutsu. Very useful. A lot of destructive potential He thought to himself. Likely how he keeps power within his clan if he really is the clan leader like his friend said. "OK your turn" Fair is fair. Stating his abilities with an even tone, it sounded more like he was reading off a list than talking about himself A focus on Medical ninjutsu as well as a clan summoning contract. An affinity with Raiton as well as Suiton, with the focus being on Raiton. Has shown tendency for Genjutsu at an early age, but nothing has come of it to date.

Matching the girl's inclined head with his own in polite form. He might have miss judged her as a misfit originally due to her attempt at humor, but she defiantly is well mannered. Perhaps if the squad is still lacking a member when first assigned a mission, she might be able to fill in. Something for further thought. "Who is your sensei if you don't mind me asking?" Thinking about it for a moment, he didn't believe it was secret information sense it was available to any ninja who asked at the main building, he might as well save her the time. I have been told her name is Yui Inuzuka, but i have not yet actually had the chance to meet with her in person due to her being away from the village."

20The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor listened closely to his new teammate say "A focus on Medical ninjutsu as well as a clan summoning contract. An affinity with Raiton as well as Suiton, with the focus being on Raiton. Has shown tendency for Genjutsu at an early age, but nothing has come of it to date. ". Hmm This guy could come in handy Razor thought then he heard him say "I have been told her name is Yui Inuzuka, but i have not yet actually had the chance to meet with her in person due to her being away from the village."". Hmm a inuzuka Razor thought then said "Just great it had to be a inuzuka technically my wolf form is a dog and with an inuzuka sensei....". Razor left it off there allowing them to get there own image of what would happen.

21The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Empty Re: The meeting[Misora/No kill/invite] Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Inuzuka Yui... Misoka tilted her head slightly, wondering if she might have heard of her already. However, she couldn't find the name in her memory so she reckoned that it must be a new Jou-nin sensei or something.
Then Razor mentioned his wolf form again and how his sensei could react to it. He trailed off, leaving the missing part of his sentence to their imagination.
A grin tugged at the corners of her mouth when she pictured a wolf vs dog fight. This might be interesting.
All this time, however, she couldn't deny the shadowy thoughts lingering in the back of her mind. Thoughts circling around this morning's incident. She couldn't stay away from home forever, she had to talk to her father about her clan and what they were going to do.
The smile on her lips faded. Biting her lower lip, she prevented a sigh to escape her mouth.
Slowly, she stood up and nodded to the boys.

"I wish I could stay a bit longer with you, but there is something important I have to do. I will see you around for sure." She bowed shortly, flashing them a polite smile. Then she turned around and left the training grounds.

[Exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.