You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trilby reached under his Jacket's left lapel, producing a tiny spear shaped silver rod with Kanji on it. Sliding it into the door in-front of him briefly, the wooden gateway before him began to curl and part, folding back multiple layers of Kanji-covered wood and steel to open up into a warm and welcoming living room. Stepping through the door to his apartment, Trilby turned, facing the open doorway. "Fuuin!" he barked at the door, not bothering to face it as it began to seal itself. Arguably the most well defended house in the entire country, the Kazekage's apartment had certainly been... renovated since he moved in. It was to be expected, after all. She had married the world's best Fuuinjutsu user, upgrades were to be expected.

Walking over to the dark leather couch, Trilby tore off his Jacket, tossing it aside. He fell face first down onto the cough, stretching out with a groan. His brow was still damp from his day's work. He had held drills with the Jounin of Sunagakure, trying to improve their combat prowess. Although half of them were stronger than him or more talented with a blade, he always managed to beat them. He hoped one day his futile efforts would teach them how to think during a fight. Still, at least he was home now, and nothing would interrupt his rest...

Last edited by Trilby on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Reiko

Reiko

D-rank
She had been sitting there, at the foot of the couch, just minding her own business and trying to enjoy the silence of her home when suddenly the weight of something heavy and musky smelling descended upon her. Her step-father was home. Joyous.

No. She didn't like people. To be honest, she actually hated people. Especially the ones that tried to get into Gin's pants. There was a special place in her heart for the people that dated her mother, right next to the fucks that she should've given about various other things. She just could not bring herself to accept most people due to her cynical nature.

So, it wasn't that she hated Trilby because he was Trilby, it was because he was married to and screwing her mom. She tolerated him most of the time to make things easier for Gin. He had thrown his jacket on her, like she was some piece of furniture. How dare he? The nerve of this male! She would go back to attempting to tolerate him after she got out from under the large jacket. Batting her way out of the fabric she twisted around to look at the older man, narrowing her eyes in a glare she said, "Oh. You're home." She made no endeavour to hide the annoyance in her tone of voice.

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

"Oh. You're home." The sound of that whiny brat's complaints shattered Trilby's rexalation instantly. He had hoped and prayed that she was out doing something, perhaps spitting acid on homeless people or whatever else she did to pass the time. But no, of course she'd be home just waiting to be an ass to him. "Hello Reiko dearest. I hope you had a fun day breaking things and creating mess. Burn any hobos?" He groaned, his words muffled by his rather awkward positioning. Admittedly had been comfortable til Reiko decided to show herself. She was, all in all, a miniature version of her father. Granted that was a hard feat considering he was a midget. Still, she acted exactly like him. The same grudge holding hostile nature. even the way they spoke was similar. It annoyed the shit out of him.

Reiko

Reiko

D-rank
"Hello Reiko dearest. I hope you had a fun day breaking things and creating mess. Burn any hobos?"

She couldn't help but blink at his question. "No... I didn't burn any of the retched homeless today. I was trying to enjoy the quiet of this house before your jacket landed on me."She had to admit, burning the homeless sounded fun, but dealing with society was punishment enough for her. She was no masochist. Dealing with Chie's constant stream of babbling thoughts alone is enough to drive most people insane within a week, but you know, being a Kage's daughter meant that you had to deal with other people.

Grabbing up the jacket she set it on the couch behind her. She'd have to take a shower now, since she had Trilby's man sweat on her. Sweat and a repulsion to anything unclean did not mix well. She snorted softly with indignation. "You smell musky, like you trained. Where you sparring with someone today or out training some person?" Reiko actually had a sense of curiosity, though if asked, she would deny it and say she was only wanting to know the whereabouts of the place she called home.

"No... I didn't burn any of the retched homeless today. I was trying to enjoy the quiet of this house before your jacket landed on me." Trilby couldn't help but let out a quiet scoff. Like her father, she was so tiny he didn't even see her. "You smell musky, like you trained. Where you sparring with someone today or out training some person?" He had to admit, he was surprised at this line of questioning. Normally Reiko didn't exactly engage him in conversation. Rolling over onto his side, he faced her with his prosthetic, leaving his organic eye shut. He hid his surprise as he responded. "I've been put in charge of trying to bash some tactical sense into the skulls of our Jounins. I've been fighting them in groups of five since sun up. God help us if we ever go to war... these kids are morons." sighing at the prospect of the kids he had spent the day whipping in a battle field, he shut his prosthetic again, trying to sneak in a nap before Gin got home.

Reiko

Reiko

D-rank
She watched him carefully as he laid on his side and looked at her with his fake eye. That eye had always creped her out a bit, but she thought it was kinda interesting at the same time. She was almost half way tempted to ask him how he got the eye, but she bit back the question.

"I've been put in charge of trying to bash some tactical sense into the skulls of our Jounins. I've been fighting them in groups of five since sun up. God help us if we ever go to war... these kids are morons."

"Hnn. They are rather pathetic." She paused for a second, "It's a good thing that Suna has Momma and you then." Had such a rare thing as praise just left little Reiko's mouth? Praise for Trilby none the less? The world was going to madness... Either that or she felt comfortable enough around him to enjoy a bit of conversation. Eh. With the way her mother and him acted she was going to have to deal with him for a long while... So why not make it as painless as possible? Granted, she still didn't like him.

Chie

Chie

D-rank
Chie was grinning in a way that only Chie knew how to grin in. This was a complicated feat, since it required that the person grinning have a fair dose of insanity in their system. And it wasn't one of those fake, passive insanities that was required, but rather an innate and genuine sense that something wasn't exactly right up in the person's head. In other words, a couple of screws had to be loose, so to speak. This was why Chie could execute this grin so perfectly. The now six year old child had proven to be quite... different than most children over the years. But her parents didn't mind. Well, at least her mother didn't and that was what mattered, seeing as Chie lived with mommy and mommy's new husband.

Speaking of which, she smelled him coming. Actually, she heard the loud clatter of the sealed doors bursting open, but in her mind, it was that post training smell that tipped her off. In any case, time to go greet the man. She picked up the check in (or was it chicken?) from the coop in her room by the neck. Tapioca was its name and Trilby paid Chie with candy and ice cream t take care for the meddlesome bird. In the beginning he had hoped that the insane child would "accidentally" kill the damned thing. However, no such luck. The bird was immortal. But at least Chie managed to keep the thing out of Trilby's hair while he did his job. After all, the other Jounin would never take him seriously if he showed up with a chicken clinging to his leg. In any case, Chie dragged it away so that Trilby would know that Tapioca was alive and would therefore give her her daily salary.

The small child ran past the hallway quite rapidly, arriving at the living room soon enough. Oooh! Reiko was there too! This made Chie smile even more. "Hi!!!" She yelled, still dragging the chicken by a sort of dog collar that she had manufactured for it. Tapioca was not amused. Chie, however, failed to notice this. She just ran up to her step father and handed him the leash to the bird. "I kept it alive today!" She said proudly. "She's starting to lay eggs!" She said excitedly, still grinning maniacally. She crawled into the couch, between Trilby and Reiko. She looked from one to the other. Ah. Tensions. She almost forgot that the two pretty much hated each other. She pretended not to notice. Pretending to be aloof was easier than outing herself and trying to act as a peacekeeper. Nope. Not today!

Trilby's mind ran clear as he ignored Reiko's words. His eyelids were heavy, and his mind began to ring clear. Rest at last... Or so he thought. The voice of Chie addressing him with her typical pitch of excitement broke his rest. She seemed to be accompanied by the clucking of a horribly unamused chicken. "I kept it alive today! She's starting to lay eggs!" Chie sounded excited to say the least, and there was certainly some pride within her tone. Giving up on the notion of getting some sleep, Trilby pulled himself to a sitting position just as Chie leapt up next to him. To be honest, he liked Chie. She was a crazy little girl but she was nice to him. Trilby picked her up by her waist and sat her on his knee. "I have something for you!" Trilby said warmly, reaching into his right pocket. He fumbled around for a second before producing a massive lollipop, the same size as Chie's head. It would confuse most people as to how that lollipop was stored in his pocket to begin with, but it had an incredibly simple reason; seals. His pockets were bigger on the inside.

Reiko

Reiko

D-rank
She blinked at her sister several times, eyes widened in confusion. Chie had gotten the lion's share of the hyperactivity, whereas Reiko had gotten the larger share of the sanity. At times Reiko wasn't entirely certain how she was related to Chie. Chie liked sweet things, Reiko hated sweet things. Reiko liked silence, and Chie happened to be the embodiment of chaos most of the time.

Now her sister had a chicken. Why in the hell did her sister take care of that thing to begin with? It must've been some type of bribery... She couldn't understand how her sister could like, or rather, stand animals being around the house. It felt so strange and unsanitary.

"That thing is the reason your room smells like a barn. How have you not killed it yet?" Yeap, Reiko was not an animal person.

Chie

Chie

D-rank
Chie was still smiling wickedly. Her eyes were wide as well as she kept on looking from Reiko to Trilby and from Trilby to Reiko. Family bonding time! It was wonderful to bask in the awkwardness of the moment. Not only that, but the chicken kept on squawking a lovely tune - or at least she thought it was lovely, since it sang her to sleep every night. In reality, it sounded like someone was being constantly tortured and crying out in pain as if sitting in a Judas Cradle. That was what Chie considered soothing. No further comments on the child's psyche. She kept her eyes fixed on Trilby as he pulled out a bag of candy from his pocket. This was likely one of Chie's favorite moments in the entire day. She jumped up and down on Trilby's lap as she received the bag of candy. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!" She screamed loudly. This would probably piss Chie off. In fact, she was pretty sure that she wuld get punted or smacked by her twin sister. Oh well! It wasn't her fault that Reiko didn't know how to get excited over the best things in life.

Chie instantly reached into the bag of candy. Trilby had bought her the kind with no wrappers, knowing that once she had the candy in hand, she just ate it. Eating the wrappers would usually cause indigestion which had ruined several moments for him and Gin. In other words, Chie would crawl into her mommy's room late at night, complaining that she had a tummy ache. She didn't know why the couple was usually so unamused. The didn't seem to be asleep. Chie always checked to see if they were awake, pressing her ear to the door to see if any sound came from it. She was considerate like that. In any case, that was probably why her step-father had decided to buy candy that wouldn't give the small child stomach problems. To be honest, Chie didn't care either way. Candy was candy. With her mouth stuffed, she addressed Reiko's question. "I tried melting it once, but it ran away the instant I made a hand sign. It just went 'poof!'" Chie explained, though half of her words were incomprehensible. "Want some?" She offered both of them. Her mouth was now stained with sugar and chocolate. So were her hands, which now held the pieces of candy.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.