You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty just relaxing[open/no kill] Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:30 am

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
it was mourning when Razor left the Namizake compound he was just looking for a place to sit and think. But everywhere he went something or someone kept bothering him so he wandered around for about a hour before he got to the cemetery. He thought "this will be a quiet place to think". So he went inside and sat down at a random grave stone and just relaxed. and after awhile he feel asleep.

http://narutothedemonwithin.freeforums.net/index.cgi

2just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty Re: just relaxing[open/no kill] Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:49 am

Shibirin had experienced a long troublesome situation the other night, when the new Kazekage had woke the entire town with her wonderful display of fireworks that pleased most but Shibirin. Well, it wasn't that he hated the display, but he was just cranky that he had been woken up so late at night and wasn't himself much at the time. Today, however, was a new day. His mother had gone on for days bickering with him about his actions and how he needs to treat others, especially high ranking people with more respect next time. Though this thought kept creeping in his head, Shibirin tried his best to forget it, and what better way to do so than head on down to the cemetery.

He didn't bother to pack any rescourses, for it wasn't far from his house and he wasn't planning on staying there for long. As he came towards the entrance of the cemetery, he could make out a small figure, no larger than his, within the area. By the looks of things, the boy had put himself to sleep. Shibirin decided to creep in the cemetery without waking up the boy, before slowly making his way towards his father's grave. He knelt down in front of it and read his head stone in his mind. It read, 'Here lies the body of Tasyuaga, founder of the Genko clan. Mother, unknown, father, unkown. No relatives on record. Born on 12 of December, died on the 24th of June, R.I.P'. A tear ran down Shibirin's cheek. Oh how he wished his father was alive, he missed him dearly.

Shibirin decided to not let his emotions take the better of him. He replaced his frown with a smirk and wiped the streem of tears dry. He took out a rose from his back pocket and rested it on his father's headstone, before standing up on his feet and heading towards the other boy. He kicked his feet lightly enough to wake him up but not enough to hurt him. Depending on how deep a sleep the boy was in. To help this, he also spoke out loud, "Hey you, you ok there kid?" well asure that he may be talking to himself.

3just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty Re: just relaxing[open/no kill] Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:11 am

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
when Razor felt the kick he woke up and said"hm oh shoot i feel asleep. Sorry i was just looking for a quiet place to think and ended up falling asleep i guess". Razor stood up and dusted himself off and put his hand out My name is Razor.

4just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty Re: just relaxing[open/no kill] Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:16 am

Shibirin felt bad for waking up the boy, but then again: he was just trying to look out for him. He'd hate it if they poor kid got bitten by a dangerous animal or a freak sand storm swooshed past and killed him whilst he was sleeping. He saw his hand extend out towards him, so he connected it with his own hand to complete the handshake and replied with a, "Sorry to wake yuh up brah and nice to meet you, Razor. Feel free to call me Shibirin, or Shibi for short or eve Shi, doesn't matter i'll know you mean me".

Shibirin wanted to make sure he wasn't intruding in the guy's after noon nap, so he asked him, "Sorry again for waking you up, i'll just be on my way then", before making a move for the exit

5just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty Re: just relaxing[open/no kill] Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:18 am

-Shibirin Exits thread-

6just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty Re: just relaxing[open/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
Yuki made her way to the cemetery from her home in the Namizake compound to see her parents for a little bit. On arrival to the cemetery she spotted a familiar looking figure. "Razor-sama?" she asked quietly while looking down wondering if she was bothering him from visiting his father.

7just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty Re: just relaxing[open/no kill] Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
At hearing a familiar voice razor turned around to see yuki he smiled and said "Hello yuki how are you today" Razor had not expected to see yuki but he was glad too.

8just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty Re: just relaxing[open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
Bowing respectfully she noticed that the spot he was at was not in fact fathers grave she straightened back up and tried to keep the curious look off of her face and smiled politely at him
"I'm sorry if I am interrupting anything." she said shyly.

Last edited by Yuki Namizake on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

9just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty Re: just relaxing[open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor smiled "No i was just relaxing letting the time go by". Razor looked back at yuki "So what brings you out here".

10just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty Re: just relaxing[open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
She forced a small smile towards him and played with a lock of black hair "Oh..just visiting my parents... she said softly before flashing a bright genuine smile towards him. "Razor-sama you wouldn't be trying to get out of responsibilities would you? she said teasingly.

11just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty Re: just relaxing[open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor laughed uneasily "What me never" he said joking. He then smiled and said "Well you try being the head of a clan somedays its awesome and others i want to transform and rip the couch up " At that comment razor had to laugh a little.

12just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty Re: just relaxing[open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
Shaking her head to get the image of him tearing up his couch she couldn't help but laugh happily. "I'm sure its troublesome especially because of age and your only a genin. She said thoughtfully before tilting her head to the side and narrowing her eyes curiously. "Ne Razor-sama do you even go on missions all that much...?

13just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty Re: just relaxing[open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor smiled and said "Not before no but very soon i am going to start missions so i can be stronger and keep the clan safe. And what about you yuki you are also a genin do you do missions. He said playfully with a smile.

14just relaxing[open/no kill] Empty Re: just relaxing[open/no kill] Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
Smiling back she thought over it. "None yet but soon hopefully I'll start going on a lot and get strong." she said happily just thinking of the prospect of becoming a renown medic nin.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.