You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Meeting of Kages Empty The Meeting of Kages Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:55 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I walked into the administrative building. The hokage must have read my message that I was coming to talk about the peace between our two villages. I began to look around before I saw someone I could talk to. "Why excuse me. Could you point me to the direction of the hokage's office?" I asked politely with a smile,taking off my kage hat. The man quickly bowed and showed me the way. "Thank you." I said before putting my hat back on. I knocked on the door two times and turned the knob to the door, opening the door in a slow manner. I entered the hokage's office and began to look around quickly with my eyes.

2The Meeting of Kages Empty Re: The Meeting of Kages Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:39 am

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
It was the knocking that caught his attention; usually when there was so much noise coming from inside his office, anyone but his kids and mate would turn around and walk away until it was over. Oh well, a break from the idiotic old village elders was welcome. "I've already told you, you're not going restart streamlined training for foot soliders. Last thing we need is some paranoid village noticing and thinking we're going to start shit." He merely waved his hand at the door, clear sign for the three elders to get the hell out before he physically kicked them out. They only shot the young blonde a look that screamed "we will own you one day" before stomping out; flinging the door open and revealing the likely confused Kage behind. Joy, the Inuzuka had forgotten the Mizukage was due in town today. The temptation to yank his hat down and ignore the world was rising quickly. Blarg. With any luck this new Mizukage would be half as plesant as the former was made out to be.

"I apologize for the noise. Old men like to make my life hellish a few days a month. Inflexible jackasses. Please, do come in." He gestured with his right hand, offering a chair that looked so overstuffed it might explode when sat upon; yet almost as if it was designed to facilitate the someone awkward dress of the Kages. Kenta himself removed his own, leaning back in his own, less overtly comfortable chair, "Forgive me for not standing to great you; my ankle you see..." He lifted a leg, his rode sliding up enough to show a heavily bandaged foot and ankle. "My girls are... rowdy. I was trying to bathe them yesterday and I ended up thrown through a window. Landed wrong and all that. Little buggers." He tone was amused and fond, smile gentle for a moment before switching to business mode. "Make yourself comfortable, please. Is there anything you require before we begin? Water, tea?"

3The Meeting of Kages Empty Re: The Meeting of Kages Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I smiled at the Kage when he began speaking at first,knowing that his words weren't meant for me. I stood by the door patiently for him to realize who I was. "No trouble at all Lord Hokage. I know that the elders can be a pain at times,I experienced plenty,me being the leader of the major fruit and vegtable providing clan to the Mist village." I said with a kind smile. "I am Hikou Misora. The newly instated Mizukage and Leader of the Misora clan." I introduced myself. "And im sure your daughters just don't really like baths. Can you blam 'em? I mean I remember my clan had to put me in a genjutsu to make me take a bath but we grow out of it." I say kindly.

I walked over to a chair and sit carefully down,taking off my hat and putting it gently on the hokage's table. "And no bevrages,thank you. I just ate some ramen before coming in." I continued smiling. My smile was ever lasting,it was as eternal as earth it seemed. "I would like to discuss the peace between The Hidden Mist Village and the Hidden Leaf village on one hand,and the second to talk of trade between my clan and your village." I speak,my voice getting serious but I remain with a smile.

4The Meeting of Kages Empty Re: The Meeting of Kages Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Well, that made things easier for him; this Mizukage liked to get to business quickly. Perfect. Kenta never had been one for boring pleasantries. He made a bit of a show of grabbing and organizing the disaster area grade mess of papers on his desk; among them a copy of the standing treaties, dated a few years previous. "Yes, well; I had been... skimming over the current treaty..." More like he'd memorized every word the night before; he might procrastinate like a champ, but he could commit to memory nearly anything in just a few hours. Combined with a parent's ability to function for years with out sleep... well, he managed to pull off some amazing feats of not causing wars that way.

"From what I have seen, combined with what my advisers and commanders tell me, the treaty itself is working rather wonderfully. Did you have anything in particular you wished to be brought under review? I had actually thought it might be worth working in some sort of training exchange program. You know, trade a few Chunnin and Jounin for a few weeks of the year for training purposes; nothing that would compromise village security or secrets mind you, but a way for us bring in experts in areas the other may be lacking."

5The Meeting of Kages Empty Re: The Meeting of Kages Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"The training exchange seems fair enough. We both can send three chunnin and two jounin to each others village,chunnin and jounin that we know can handle the new enviroment without causing problems to occour." I said with a smile to the hokage. "And the treaty is quite good so far,we have been good so far within these years and I would like nothing more than to continue to let the peace continue." I spoke as I looked out the window.

"We all live under the same sky you know. It's not like each of our skies are diffrent. We must stay in peace with each other and enjoy our lives. I wish to create it so that the Hidden Mist village itself grows more peaceful. We were known for our past. Our members like Zabuza,Kisame. Their names are written in history books and it is because of them we do not seem to be a kind bunch. I want to change that." I said with a smile as I stared out into the sky.

"As for the trade between the Misora clan and Hidden Leaf. We,the Misora clan, have expanded our crop growth with the help of our jutsu and with this we are ready to expand outside the small villages and only the Mist village." I reached into my Kage cloack's inner left pocket and pulled out a peice of paper. "We are willing to send you a fairly decent amount of food,such as fruits and vegtables, on a three month baises, if you would to send us a certain amount of ryo to pay for this. It's pretty cheap all things considering. This could lower the prices of your food in this village,which can create less poverty,if you have any, and make it for easier living." I say as I pass the peice of paper I took out and pass it to the hokage. The paper continaining the amount of money required,a small sum all things considering, and the amount of food sent,by the crates.

6The Meeting of Kages Empty Re: The Meeting of Kages Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
He nodded some, liking the sentiment behind the other Kage's words. Kenta may be a beast on the battle field; all Inuzuka where; but he was a pacifist at heart. He only wanted to make sure his own children never saw the horrors of war first hand; nor the terrors he'd experienced in his own life. "I agree, honestly. I never could understand why our ancestors relied so heavily on war to decide things. While it is true that in some cases, a fight maybe the only answer; I would prefer to exercise diplomacy to it's fullest extent. Even if it's not my strongest suite."

He retrieved the document with the pricing; cross-checking it to current estimates of consumption and pricing within his own lands. Well... that was a good price, and for some items that where hard to come by in this land. Why they where by no means a desert; the somewhat harsh winters and dry summers made growing tropical fruits almost prohibitively expensive for most; and current import taxes from the smaller nations where insane. "I don't see anything wrong with this proposal. How about this, we can implement the trade system for these amounts now; and after a year renegotiate. I have a feeling we may be asking for more by then; some of these fruits are rather hard to find here."

Giving the proposal a final once over on the rare chance he missed something, "As for your idea on the numbers of ninja to send... I find this perfectly adequate. We can use the exchange time for training and diplomacy; they can guard the convoys of diplomats as they travel for the yearly meetings, and while they work; the ninja can be trading tips and ideas, as well as training."

7The Meeting of Kages Empty Re: The Meeting of Kages Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:10 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"All sounds good to me." I say as I listened to the hokage's words. "As for the increase of fruits and vegtables,that's no problem. The Misora clan's land increases monthly. We have more than enough for trade out of our country." I stood up and picked up my hat. "So shall the peace continue to rule over our two countries?" I said with a smile as I hold out my right hand to shake the hokages hand. "And I never did catch your name." I said as my hand was extended.

8The Meeting of Kages Empty Re: The Meeting of Kages Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:36 am

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"My apologies. I am Kenta. Inuzuka Kenta." He stared at the offered hand a tick longer then would be considered normal before taking it and sealing the dealings over the shake. "I can be a bit... slow, with normal plesantries. I wasn't the most social person before I was named Hokage; and it will sometimes still show." He released the other's hand after an acceptible wait, seeming to retreat into his safety zone in a way. "All seems well, and I look forward to many more years of peace and prosperous dealings between our peoples."

9The Meeting of Kages Empty Re: The Meeting of Kages Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"Well Kenta Inuzuka, it was great meeting with you but I believe it be time for me to return home to tend to my own village. I am newly instated and I already left for a different village,my towns people may not think highly of that but their opinions will change. Kirigakure shall be a village of peace with a defense stronger than the sun itself. We will keep our power strong in case war must be made and when that time comes I hope that our two villages will stand by each other." I bowed to the hokage before putting on my hat and walking out of the office.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.