You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting the Kazekage Empty Meeting the Kazekage Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Yukihime

Yukihime

D-rank
Yukihime was anxious. It was the day that she gets to meet the kazekage. They say that she is a fierce woman, strong and not the type to be messed around with. She had never laid eyes upon her of course, all are just tell tales and rumors.

She had been waiting at the administration lobby waiting with others, waiting for her turn to be called. They all looked anxious, just like her. Although in her case, she hides it well with a blank read-less expression on her face. A good 30 minutes has passed before she was called in.

"Yukihime Chikamatsu?" the attendant asked her.

"Yes that is me." she curtly replied.

"The kage will meet you now." and with that she was lead inside the large room.

2Meeting the Kazekage Empty Re: Meeting the Kazekage Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui seemed to have a little guest she was rather curious who would want to meet her. With everything going on in the village she only hoped it was not some fool attempting to kill her, she did not want to dirty her hands with more blood. She noticed it was a girl as she entered the room, so maybe a genin she did not recognize the girl but there were several new genins out and about these days. She was waiting for the exams to start so she could bring some team but so far finding that third member for a team seemed to be rather tricky, if not a bit impossible.

"Yuki was it why have you come here today, you must know I am quite a busy person and do not often have a lot of free time. However; maybe a little play wont be so bad, doing this paper work endlessly can be quite a royal pain you know. "

She would wait for her answer while looking over her, she was a attractive girl though she felt she may be a bit of a monster on the inside. She had a good sense of such things though for now she was no threat, she may have to watch this girl as she could become trouble later.

"The name is Inuzuka Yui by the way and it is nice to meet you, so question what are your measurements, I can guess pretty well just by looking but I want to hear you say it yourself."

3Meeting the Kazekage Empty Re: Meeting the Kazekage Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Yukihime

Yukihime

D-rank
Yuki blinked at the question. She was confused. Was the kage asking for her measurements or was that some kind of battle stats. She looked over at the kage and saw that she was waiting for a response. Afraid to displease the kage, she blurted out both.

"So sorry maam, Im not sure what you meant by measurement so ill just guess. If you mean by body measurement 28-24-30. If its battle measurement you meant im a range combatant that uses puppets." then the she blushed both from revealing intimate information and embarrassment.

After composing herself. She answered the kage's first question.

"As for the question why im here. I was hoping that i would be already assigned to a team since the exams is already round the bend. Or is the exam individualized now?" the girl spoke.

4Meeting the Kazekage Empty Re: Meeting the Kazekage Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:04 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She listened to the girl mention her measurements well its what she thought they were as for her adding the battle part she was a bit surprised she would think like that. A team was a problem she was far to busy with village politics to be dealing with a team however she was hoping Jojo would accept the task once she saw her again. She was her jounin the most reliable one she had so she had high hopes for her. She had to think of what to tell the girl, though she could have some fun with her as she smiled she could only wonder what the girl would say.

"Well; I cannot assign a team yet because I am unsure if I have a Jounin to assign you at the moment, however I can give you a special lesson in my place tonight. I would say you can come at around nine tonight, I can help you learn all sorts of things, anyways what do you say."

This is its self was a test she loved seeing the psychological responses to those whom she talked to, plus this would help her measure the girls mental resolve. Would she understand what Yui meant or would she just be confused she had to be close to Yui's own age or not far from it, the curiosity was killing her as she held a simple smile while laughing on the inside.

5Meeting the Kazekage Empty Re: Meeting the Kazekage Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Yukihime

Yukihime

D-rank
"Uh I feel flattered but so sorry but I would have to refuse the special lesson. I guess I would just have to wait for further announcement then." the little girl said.
With that she courteously bowed and turned around. Making a bee line towards the door.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.