You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Funeral Procession (Open) Empty Funeral Procession (Open) Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
What a hot day, so very hot and humid as it were. It would only take the day to make the funeral that much more miserable as the man being buried was an honorable one. This day was just that, the miserable excuse to put someone to rest for his service to the village of the sand. At the very least she was happy about the fact that this place was happily in the making to hitting a breakthrough in medicine due to the care Jojo’s father gave the village. He was always kind and caring, it was his maternal and feminine side no doubt. Jojo would be there with her clothing pure white tunic, much like everyone else here. To wear black on his funeral was against his wishes and it only seemed right to wear the opposite for he was very much the opposite of all beliefs to the male ninja.

The medical corp. captain would give way to speak, “Setsim was an honest man. The greatest medical mastermind that ever existed here. We, the medical corp. owe him our lives more than once.” The man continued with a pitiful look in his eyes while the body, a tad overweight with the look of a butcher with that big beard and desperate to kill eyes. It was then that she would understand, even captains looked odd. “His family will have the full support of the medical clans and the corporation to help ease their grieving. If so need to choose I will do my best to help.” He was kind in saying this, a trait Jojo had thought impossible by the way he spoke. She would however nod and take full knowledge in what he said, she knew her father died, she knew he was never coming back.

2Funeral Procession (Open) Empty Re: Funeral Procession (Open) Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
It continued to proceed, dragging on with all the boring stuff while Jojo did hear something. It was blood curdling, completely and utterly surprising, and she absolutely hated this sound. It was the sound of a woman crying, her mother to be exact. And through all these years she has always hated listening to that woman’s cries. As good a teacher as she was, Jojo hated this about her mother which was so very good to her own mental state to know that she had expected no less in terms of ridiculous tears that could never bring someone back. The air was getting heavy with gloom and the overweight doctor began to move away from the podium. He probably did the only thing that brought smiles to the entire crowd and that was fall off the stage itself while the next person had gotten up there. Up to tell the tales of her father.

“He was a kind man indeed. The first time I met him was when I was out in the mountains and ended up breaking my leg in a very dastardly fall,” She noticed his leg, knowing he wore shorts she could see the marks along that leg, “He was in the mountains and heard me crying out for help. I was definitely scared and needed immense surgical help for the regeneration and fixing of my leg. This man with all his good deeds was there and through a very painful experience, I found that he did indeed heal my leg. I never had the chance to thank him though because when I came to he was gone only for me to learn he was the medical practitioner here in the Hidden Sand.” The man smiled, “Where ever his spirit rests let it rest in peace as he has saved countless lives and many will continue in his foot steps.”

3Funeral Procession (Open) Empty Re: Funeral Procession (Open) Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
It was time for family members to speak for the deceased and Jojo would mostly know that she would be the one to speak while the mother would most likely be too incoherent to know anything to say or hear. Rather she would listen to her daughter until Jojo would begin saying the wrong in her father’s life. It always happened to be her that was the wrong one in this life. While at the same time, she would sigh lightly and then find a way to help herself to gather her thoughts. “This man, my father, should not even be dead right now. Yet I still have to voice the opinion.” She would then stand up to the podium and then begin her coursing words of the things her father has or rather has not done while he was alive. She would probably be thought of as a resentful child in this situation.

With the clearing of her throat she would look out and around the area before beginning, “My father was a gentle father in that he was never present. He was hard working for the people of Sunagakure while avoiding any of that while being a father. He preferred it that way I guess. For him to be considered a good father, that is a lie to be true. He was never home and thought little of his family. He had more thoughts for the unity and the health of the village. While this is not wrong he had severed ties to his family and for that I will not consider him the greatest of fathers. Rather he was not the worst guy either.” She had made her point across and was then being given the death glare by her mother. Jojo knew that what she had said was very unbecoming of the family name but who was she to care?

4Funeral Procession (Open) Empty Re: Funeral Procession (Open) Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:36 am

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Indeed mother was angry at her insolent child. At the same time the insolent child was angry at all those who said her father was a good one for it was a lie. There is no good with these people, no honorable love for the people one knows. All that comes from these people are the sorrows in their wasteful days. She would not want any of it, let alone know that such a world exists under her doorstep. She would sigh once, heavily before looking up at the sky and then with a calm calculating glance she would look around them all. At her father’s casket indefinitely and then at her mother. She did not care for that weak person, never in her life would she care for her mother. She would take in the breath of her body and let it out slowly, a thin line of water etching out of her body.

With this water she would ease her mind allowing it to spread, circling around the entire area as the mist increased. “Jojo, wait don’t do this.” Her mother would plead to her yet Jojo did not care about her mother’s wishes at all as to make it more so accurate she would allow the mist to ferment and feed itself as to spread around until she would jump off the podium, hidden by the mist, and then look at her father’s hole in the ground. The body itself she would start to grow something, a bone, out of her hand to where with a few sliced the poles keeping the body up would be gone and the casket falling with a thick thud to the ground echoing as it does it. She heard a scream and with that she would twirl on her foot and retract her willow dance bones and with a calm effect she would perform the handseal and disappear, performing the shunshin out of the area as she did so.

((Exit))

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.