You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
'Lightning... I love lightning... I want to marry a lightning person. I want to meet someone to eats lightning, and then marry them! I have enough love for them and my wheelchair!', there were those random thoughts again. Not her own, but courtesy of the cobweb. She had been listening to the same thing for a while now, ever since she had landed in Konoha. Someone, a female from the way the voice sounded, wanted to get a good look at lightning, and apparently they had or were in a wheelchair. It certainly wasn't the oddest thing she had ever heard.

For some reason this particular strand of thoughts just stuck out more than the rest, and it woke up that traveling impulse that had been mostly dormant since Masami, Luca, and herself had arrived in Iwa days ago. She felt the need to act on her impulse, but she had to figure out where the woman was if she was going to go get her. Demi knew she was going to end up in Kumo eventually, and knew an awful lot about the village... especially their wicked lightning producing storms. It'd be the perfect place for the female in her head to go. Hell, even Demi was looking forward to getting to see one of those storms up close and personal.

So, several hours ago she had taken to meditating. It was something she didn't do very often, since for one she felt no need for the 'peace' and for two she wouldn't have been able to get it even if she did want it. She was all too used to the voices in her head, in fact, were they to disappear she'd probably find herself feeling lonely - as she had thought about this on more than one occasion. But, she needed to concentrate, so sitting still, and keeping herself from being distracted from the things going on around her were going to help, a lot. She had concentrated and concentrated on the voice, trying to pick up more things; and the most reoccurring thought kept happening; cold, snow. She knew it was winter time, but this... this seemed like something that happened all the time, and there was only one place that was like that and that was Yuki. Her mysterious voice-friend was in Yuki.

Once she had gathered the needed information she had dug in her pack and pulled out a paper and a pen. She scribbled a quick note to Luca, explaining that she was going to Yuki to find a friend, and that she would return in a few days time. She also added a line asking him to keep an eye on Masami because she didn't want to have to drag the girl the whole way to Yuki just to have to drag her back. She signed it with her name, and then rolled it up.

She glanced around the little room she had secured and went over to her bag. She knew she had to pack light, else it would weight her down, greatly. She also knew she was going to have to pack for the cold weather; joy. It wasn't that she hated snow, but it was definitely not one of her favorite things; she'd much rather be curled up by the fire, warm, and reading a book, then out in the cold water and that disgusting wet snow.

She added on a few layers to herself, figuring she wasn't going to stop once she got going. A under shirt, long sleeved shirt, than an overly thick stripped sweater on top of that, she then slipped on her warmest pair of leggings, and a thick skirt that went down slightly past her knees, which wouldn't be a problem since her boots went up to her knees. There, warm, and happy... She shoved a knitted hat on top of her red and black hair and then grabbed her bag and the letter for Luca. She exited the room, locking the door behind her. She went next door, slipping the letter underneath of Luca's door, figuring he'd find it when ever he got back, and then took off through Iwa.

She had wandered around Iwa enough not to get lost anymore, having such a great memory did come in handy once in a while. She walked her way through Iwa, not wanting to draw un-needed attention to herself, but once outside of Iwa she took off at a dead run. She had an awful lot of ground to cover to get to Yuki, and she knew it. So there was no point in walking, or taking a leisurely path. If she could do it she was going to run the entire way there.

'Look out, wheelchair lady, I'm coming to take you to some place where you can see all the lightning you want!'
, she thought, over and over again, as she ran.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.