You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Traveling With Bro [Kiri----->Iwa] Empty Traveling With Bro [Kiri----->Iwa] Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Teee

Teee

D-rank
They had finished their little excursion with Kiri helping them with their missions and helping then to combat the Seven Bell opponent. Tee had however made up the bullshit excuse of wanting to follow the messenger, however in all actuality he was just being a bit over protective of his brother. Him and his brother would be traveling out to Iwa due to his little overprotectiveness for his brother even though his brother was capable of handling himself Tee still had go worry. Besides if Tee didn't worry, who would? So him and his brother began their travel to Iwagakure despite not ever having been there before, but hey there was a first time for everything right?

The two had their first time here in Kirigakure, it was their first ever major village experience and Tee was a little surprised about how things worked here. However Tee did have to take into account that they were currently at war with another faction so Kiri probably couldn't be used as a good example of a major village right now, yet another reason to travel to Iwa, opportunities to see another village and hopefully unlike here in Kirigakure there would be hearts ripe for the taking ready to just be Tee and his brother's extra elements. Tee also wouldn't mind getting a chance to full fledged torture somebody.

While performing the mission he had only a little bit of time to torture the men on horseback slightly but that wasn't quite enough for Tee, he wanted to do some crazy shit that would leaved them scarred for the remainder of their lives if Tee allowed them to live. As he walked with his brother, it was obvious based on what his brother said earlier that the reason Tee stated was complete and utter bullshit and Tee couldn't deny that so Tee would just come out and say it how it was.

"You right it is bullshit, I did it because I wanted to make sure you were aight as mushy as it may seem"

He said this breaking the long silence that had occurred before Tee started talking.

365/600

2Traveling With Bro [Kiri----->Iwa] Empty Re: Traveling With Bro [Kiri----->Iwa] Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:49 pm

Jabo

Jabo

D-rank
After finishing their mission in Kirigakure it was time for the time two brothers to head to Iwagakure. It was sort of a boring mission for Jabo but he was there mainly for the money so it didn't matter at the moment. Even tho he was pretty lazy Jabo wouldn't have minded some excitement in life right now. Maybe a fight or two wouldn't hurt, since they had only fought the men on the horses. As they walked traveled to Iwagakure there Jabo thought about what exactly they were going to do. He figured that they would do some sort of missions but figured there was something else there. Since his brother had only told him they were going to intercept a messenger that left Jabo very curious.

For that being Jabo's first visit to a major village he figured it wasn't that bad. He grew up in an orphanage and too him nothing could ever be as bad as that was. Even if there was a war going on in Jabo's mind it didn't compare to the constant bullshit that he had to put up with where they were from. But, then again being from his village was what made him the man who he was today and he would never change that for anything. It was rather silent on the way to Iwagakure mainly because of how Jabo called his brother out on his bullshit he figured. On the way there that also boggled his mind about why his brother would want to all of a sudden go to Iwagakure. Soon enough Jabo got his answer because while they traveled his brother spoke up and said, "You right it is bullshit, I did it because I wanted to make sure you were aight as mushy as it may seem." This surprised Jabo a lot because his brother was never the mushy type. Even though Tee held his feelings in Jabo knew that they were there it was just very rare that he would express them. Jabo on the other hand was very different in this aspect. In reply to his brother's statement Jabo said with a smile in a calm tone, "Don't worry about me bro I'll be fine. Like I said before death is not something I wish to meet anytime soon." Jabo was always the most easy going brother out of the two and never really showed that much care for many things so he could understand where his brother was coming from and why he would say something like that. "So why Iwagakure, why not any of the other villages?" Jabo said as he took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it up taking two hits. This was another question Jabo had wondered because they were so many other villages out there to choose from.

Word Count: 482/600

3Traveling With Bro [Kiri----->Iwa] Empty Re: Traveling With Bro [Kiri----->Iwa] Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Teee

Teee

D-rank
Tee sighed as the mushy moment came to an end and his bro asked him why Iwa in particular. But Tee had no real reason to want to go to Iwa other than the fact it was the easiest to come up with an excuse for given the fact they just had a mission based on it. He couldn't go and say they were going to Konoha because he couldn't come up with an excuse for that. So the only reason he had said Iwa was because it was easy to come up with an excuse. However it was too late now to go back to Kiri given the fact that they were halfway if not more of the way to Iwa already and Tee wasn't going to turn back around on some bullshit.

"Nah the only reason I said Iwa was because it was the easiest to come up with a lie about given we just had a mission dealing in it, however I should have known that you would know otherwise."

However it seemed as if either they were moving faster than they really were or Iwa wasn't as far as he had assumed because before long a village was coming into view, rocky terrain surrounding it and all, in fact it was pretty obvious that this was Iwa and the gates weren't even that far away. With Iwa so close any regret Tee had when it came to Kiri was gone since he hadn't really wasted much of his time, he had a chance to see now two major villages and to explore around and shit. Also here he may gain the chance to obtain a heart like he had been hoping for in Kiri but it was whatever.

666/600

4Traveling With Bro [Kiri----->Iwa] Empty Re: Traveling With Bro [Kiri----->Iwa] Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Jabo

Jabo

D-rank
After having a rather rare moment with his brother, Tee has answered Jabo's question. He said that Iwagakure was the only thing he could come up with in his time for needing an excuse. Jabo had shrugged his shoulders because he didn't really care what village they went to as long as the weather and food weren't complete shit. Jabo didn't like when it was too hot outside as he much rather preferred the cold. All he knew was that Iwagakure was located in the land of earth and that it was located north-west of the land of fire. He knew a little bit about the geography but not too much. Soon enough Jabo and his brother were in the land of earth and now approaching Iwagakure. He could see the rocky structure that the land had offered and it was much like Jabo had thought. The weather wasn't all that bad as it was just a little windy but Jabo liked it for the most part. He was now very interested to see what Iwagakure had to offer.

Word Count: 667/600

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.