You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
Ai didn't even know how she had made it home. Perhaps it was just the deep down need to actually be some place she felt safe. A place where she felt like she wouldn't be harmed. She couldn't get over the fact that Sanosuke had grabbed her like that, she also couldn't get over the mind-fuck it had woken up.

She stormed into the temple, her run slowing until it was a fast paced walk. Her arms were wrapped around her waist where she had been grabbed, and she hardly seemed to remember crying the tears that had covered her face. She shuddered, not because she was cold, but more because she felt so alone and empty, because she felt like she was falling to pieces and needed to hold herself together.

She had first headed towards her bedroom, but upon walking in... she just wasn't able to stay. She had shed the outer most portion of her robe, revealing the two piece get up underneath that was still tan, and showed her waist - the top had short sleeves and went down just to the top of her belly button, and the bottom portion was like a long flowy skirt that went from about her waist line and down, that dragged the ground just as her robes had. She stared at herself in the mirror for a moment. It was red, and given her knack for bruising at the slightest thing... well it'd be purple soon enough.

She had turned at that point, going over to the little mini freezer/fridge combo and grabbing some ice cream - according to the books she had read it was supposed to make things better, no longer able to stay in her room because he had once been in it.. .so without waiting she headed down one hall and into another. She needed someone, someone she could trust. She needed.. Himitsu. She wandered to Raijin's bedroom door, and knocked... praying that Himitsu would be the one to answer. "Himi...", she said softly, her voice cracked from her crying.

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
She had been sitting on one of the meditation mats in deep thought when a knock came at the door. Seeing as she was, at the moment, expanding her consciousness, trying to sense and feel the world around her further than her simple meter. This though, made her hyper sensitive to people's emotions. Standing she opened the door, only to be greeted with a wave of sadness, emotional dismay and Ai crying. It was like a slap in the face.

Especially after last night. Phonophobia and the reminder that she was isolated because of her blindness was not equal to a good time. "Ai-san?!" This was unexpected. Why was Ai crying? What had happened to her? She ushered Ai into the room with a gentle hand on the older girl's elbow. She could feel her own throat begin to tighten up and sadness wash over her own self as she sat Ai down on the Rug between the two meditation mats.

"Ai-san, what's wrong?" She asked as she hugged her.

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
Ai let herself be led into the room without hesitation, muttering the words "I have ice cream" to Himi. Had she been in any other sort of mood she probably would have resisted, given the fact that she didn't want to get into trouble for being in Raijin's room. But, with her current massive amount of fear and sadness... yeah, that thought wasn't penetrating the brick wall that had risen up and was currently solidifying in place.

She let Himi lead her to the rug and sat down, placing the ice cream between them. Thankfully, she had thought ahead enough to grab two spoons compared to one, or none. She sniffled for a moment, wrapping her arms around herself. "I... went on that date with Sanosuke."

Her head spun for a moment as she tried to think of the best way to explain what had happened. Though, that involved pushing through a lot of new memories that had randomly sprung up and were now invading almost every inch of her brain. Mental breakdowns were such fun! "It was fine at first.. then he tried scaring me, and...", and she fell silent, curling herself up into the smallest of a ball as she could.

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
Oh... Oh honey noooooo~ They had just spoken about not going on dates with people you didn't like, about... a day ago? Yeah, Himi had given her advice on relationships just yesterday. And Ai had still gone. Well... We all learn someway or another.

Do to her meditation prior to Ai's metal breakdown, Himi was very VERY emotionally vulnerable. Ai's tears caused Himitsu to start crying as well. It was just undulating wave after inundating wave of horrible grief, regret, sorrow and her own isolation washing over her. Yes. She was still recovering from her revelation of how lonely she felt from last night. Sure Raijin had comforted her by being there but still. She was struggling. Sobbing she hugged Ai tighter. "It's okay Ai... I'm afraid of thunder."

What she had just said held no relevance to the current situation.

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
Ai removed her arms from around herself, wiping away a few stray tears that had come rolling down her cheeks. She sniffled following this as she reached forward, opening up the lid of the ice cream; revealing a three-way mix of chocolate, vanilla, and some sort of mint ice cream. She reached out, placing a spoon into Himi's hand before stabbing her own spoon into the ice cream, where it stood straight up. She couldn't eat it yet, she had to get how she felt off of her chest. "Everything was just... fine. Then he had started a game of tag... and he disappeared around a corner on the trail, and I kept following him. Then he grabbed me from behind. I... I didn't know it was him."

She lifted her hand, wiping away at another tear. "So, he scared me, and I ended up shocking him, only it was far worse than it normally is because I was scared... and as it happened instead of letting go he tightened his hold, and it hurt..." She rubbed lightly at her waist, which was showing the tell-tale signs of bruising. "I screamed at him to let me go and he finally did, and then he tried making it right by handing me a rose. But... I dunno. A bunch of scary stuff started running through my head. Things I don't remember happening... and so I ran... and I can't be in my room right now because he was in my room..." She fell silent, worn out for the moment from her own explanation and still very confused and fearful over the massive amount of mind-fuck going on inside of her head right now.

But, then she heard Himi's words, and they caused her to tilt her head. "But... thunder is only a sound... or don't you like loud sounds? I guess it does get a bit loud, especially here..", her words trailed off, as she wrapped her arms around herself again. She could feel the ghost if the impression from where she had been grabbed, as if his arms were still wrapped around her. She sniffled again, trying her hardest to hold back her tears.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.