You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Something new.. [Training/Private] Empty Something new.. [Training/Private] Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:09 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
training:

He was heading out of the complex, ready for the day's training. As he walked aimlessly round the village, he randomly started reading the mission scroll in his hands. Basically, he was to find a shinobi in the village, of the same rank and spar with him or her...best of all there was sweet sweet ryo involved! According to the scroll, both parties would be rewarded for participation but the winnings amount will be depending on the winner or loser. Winner gets 140 Ryo while the loser gets 100 Ryo. Seemed fair and straightforward in Raishi's eyes.

He headed to his home area, and walked to where he thought was the home of Arashi. He had not exactly seen where Arashi had come out from in the last encounter together, the Rock Pit escapade, but he knew the direction he had come from.....roughly. This particular house that Raishi had led himself to, looked a bit like his own home, except from the fact that it had a blacksmith shop, or at least he thought it was a blacksmith shop from the anvil on the logo, next to it.The store seemed to over shadow the house, making the house look considerably. He remembered Arashi mentioning something about his uncle being a blacksmith so he assumed that this was Arashi's home. As he reached the door, Raishi knocked on the door, and placed a letter on the floor. He had written the letter earlier, informing Arashi that if he was up to teach Raishi taijutsu today, that they could do it now in the Coliseum. He didn't wait for the door to open, but instead body flickered ontop of the building, jumping from house to house.
He never had enjoyed walking on the streets because it was always cramped up, and stuffy. Raishi was not about that, instead he loved being free and untame so to speak....just like his hair. Right then, he just hope that Arashi would get the letter.

As he jumped from building to building, he noticed that they got higher, signifying him moving out from the dwelling area, to the shops, and other buildings. He did not know much about the Coliseum, his present destination as he had never been there, but at the time of his Academy days, he had heard Jounin talking about the Coliseum as a training area. A famous one at that and significantly large. In fact, one of the largest places in the whole of the village.

It took Rai a while to find the Coliseum, even though he had a map of the whole village. He had been handed that map by Haruno, when he first came to Iwagakure, and she had told him to explore the whole village and have fun, making new friends. Those were the last words Haruno had told him and the memory of this brought near tears to the eyes of him. He really did miss her. She had been like a mother to him and she was posted to the front of a minor war on the Land of Moon Country.
He was now at the point where the map had said that the Coliseum should be, and Raishi looked around....he saw nothing at all. All round. Nothing. Just rocks, rocks...and oh what’s that? More rocks. He was just about to tear up the paper in shreds, when he decided to read the Coliseum’s description before tearing up the paper. Raishi felt totally stupid. The Coliseum was apparently covered in a strong genjutsu due to the fact that it was also used as a fallout shelter for civilians in case the village ever got attacked.

Knowing what to do now, he quickly clapped his hands together, forming the genjutsu release technique, eyes closed. By the time he opened his eyes, he saw the change in the area around him. It was nothing spectacular, it was just it’s size that really amazed Raishi. All that was there was basically a hollowed-out rock face. Not very impressing but oh well.
Putting away the village map, he then sat down about ten meters in front of the rock face, awaiting the arrival of Arashi.
Arashi was taking too long, so he decided to bring out the mission scroll one more time, reading and reading over and over again. It was only up until the fifth time that he re read the scroll, he realised that the ninja had to be of SAME rank. Well, it just meant that he couldn't spar with Arashi for ryo sadly, as Arashi was a Jounin while he is a special Jounin. A little bit bummed out, Raishi ut away the croll, in one of his flack jacket puches, and then does a few push ups, waiting for Arashi. Where is he??

WORDCOUNT::790/3500

Last edited by Raishi Kanetsu on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:23 am; edited 5 times in total

2Something new.. [Training/Private] Empty Re: Something new.. [Training/Private] Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:03 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
As he sat paced around waiting for Raishi, he grew bored and very restless. Eventually, he ended up lying on the soft grass with his eyes closed, thinking about his life since the academy.
He was a ninjutsu expert, with a secondary specialization of summoning which he had not mastered yet and he wanted to learn yet another specialization? There was no sense in that what so ever. Now looking at the whole issue, it seemed like idiocy to him, realizing that he needed to be the best at all he knew now before actually learning something else new. That meant that he would have to write another letter to Arashi telling him to not bother...... What's the point? I doubt I even got the right hose. I will probably get to the house later to cross check..
Standing up, he then stands up from the space he was in and goes to a jagged section of the building. There, he picks up a sharp piece of rock that chipped off from the now rotting pillar. He cuts his right pointing finger, then puts the blood in his mouth. Making the tiger hand seal, he feels his chakra in his system, forming and coming up. He sharply exhales and releases a massive fire ball 2 meters ahead of him.

"Summoning Jutsu : Azaru!!"

WORDCOUNT: 1103/3500

Last edited by Raishi Kanetsu on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:22 am; edited 4 times in total

3Something new.. [Training/Private] Empty Re: Something new.. [Training/Private] Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:52 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Azaru had come out from the fireball, after going round a few times. She must have been looking for an opponent to attack because she had eventually stopped, landing ontop of the pillar.

"Raishi dear, why exactly have you summoned me? you are not in danger so it is not for a battle?"

Raishi smiled at his over sized wolf...he was quite fond of her because she was like a per and a mother to him.
Moving for ward slowly, with that same smile on his face, he then jumps up, landing on top of Azaru. Being the playful one between the two of them, she shoved off Rai, moving her body sideways while her claws were dug to the side of the pillar.
Raishi laughed as he fell, even when he hit his head on the soft grass. Now serious, he stood up, swiping the grass and dirt from inside his hair and wiping his face. He then approaches her with a serious face, gathering the courage to ask Azaru what he wanted to ask her; the reason why he had summoned her.

"I want you to take me to the Land of the Wolves."

She was probably startled by this as she too, rolled over from the side of the pillar. It was rather funny actually, but Raishi was in no laughing mood. He was dead serious.

"And why might I ask am I taking you home with me? "

She sounded....playfully. Then again, when did she ever not sound playful? Although, it seemed like this time it was different. Like she was not taking him seriously at all.
The sun was shining now, and Raishi felt the warmth on his face as he looked up into the sky. It was not as bright as it was the previous day as he could actually look into the sun. Maybe bad weather? Or it was about to rain? He never could tell..same way he never could tell how Azaru would react if he continued with his request.

”Well......I want to improve my summoning skills as it IS one of my specializations and I am not too good at it now. Besides, I want to meet the clan, get to summon ne members, not just you.”

He really hoped that what he had said did not hurt Azaru. He thought that she would say that he was tired of her and he did not want to summon her any more blah blah blah the usual catching of negative feelings but he honestly didn’t mean it that way. He just wanted to be stronger, improving on his skills as a ninja.

”Lovely idea my little cub!! Hop on my back and I’ll take you there!”

This reply rather startled him; he was totally taken aback by this statement. Standing up from the warm grass, he looks at her....she seemed to be giving him a grin? He could not tell being as she had a snout and massive fangs. As jumps on to her back, he looks round his environment taking in the warm , sunny sky and the distant sound of the serene, waterfalls. How long he would be gone, was not up to him; it didn’t even matter. He wouldn’t be missed either way.
Her fur was so smooth and silk, he just wanted to bury his whole body in her fur. He rubbed the fur on her back, caressing the smooth smooth fur.

”Here we go!!

Milli seconds afterwards, the world went black.

WORDCOUNT: 1697/3500

Last edited by Raishi Kanetsu on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

4Something new.. [Training/Private] Empty Re: Something new.. [Training/Private] Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:21 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
" We have been here for the past 5 seconds honey, you can get off me now."

Azaru talked more out of anxiety than annoyance because she wanted him to see her land...at least that was how it sounded like to Raishi. As he opened his eyes, he could not help to seem a bit embarrased; she had had to tell him to get off as if he was some scared puppy. He felt belittled as he climbed of the back of his favourite summon. His only summon. For now..

He looked round the 'Land of the Wolves' as it was seemingly called. In all honesty, it was actually nothing special at all. In fact...it seemed too normal. Basically, as he looked around, all he saw was terrain. Nothing else. There was practically nothing at all.

"This is the training part of the land that we use to raise our trainess."

Raishi did not reply. He didn't have to, it was like she was reading his mind, answering his thoughts before he even voiced them out.

As he continued looking round, he felt a light breeze and turned round 180 degrees. What he saw swept him off his feet...literally. There were two wolves of the same size, that looked quite similar, although one was white like Azaru while the other was brown standing right behind him. They were obviously not there seconds ago so they must have been the cause of the breeze I felt earlier.....
They were significantly smaller than Azaru, seeming to be like the same size as normal wolves, but they were definitely faster than Azaru as he had never seen her move that fast before.

"Raishi, this is my niece and nephew,Gaaza and Garugha. They are going to be your new summons. Let training commence."

With saying that, she jumped up into the air, landing 10 meters away from Raishi. Standing right infron of Raishi was Garugha aand Gaaza, just looking at him. As he stood up from the floor, they disappeared once again.

"Rules are simple and quite straightforward. You are to take the twins down without use of any jutsu. They on the other hand are allowed to use jutsu on you."

Twins? That explains alot......why do I always get myself into these situations

WORDCOUNT: 2087/3500

5Something new.. [Training/Private] Empty Re: Something new.. [Training/Private] Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
5 seconds. That was how long it had taken the twins to get Raishi on the ground.
After they had disappeared, Rai had looked around, in a battle stance, ready for anything. At least he thought he was ready for anything.

He hadn't even seen them when they took him dow....he hadn't even felt them...what made him fall to the ground was actually the force they had left as a result of their speed. Needless to say, they were extremely fast. Untraceable.

How would he deal with opponents like these without the use of any kind of jutsu?

Standing up on his feet again, he looked round the desolate land; there was no other creature he could see apart from Azaru in the distance. He blank, as his own sweat was going down into his eyebrows, from his shoulder.

"First mistake, closing your eyes"

The second she finished her sentence, Raishi found himself on the floor again, his head landing hard. He just lay there for a few seconds in frustration before standing back up. He was tired despite the fact that he had only begun training, and he had a terrible headache now.

"In battle, one must always face his opponent regardless of the situation, and be able to adapt. No matter how strong, smart or fast your opponent may be. Soak in those details and look for a way to use it in your advantage"

Raishi felt like Azaru was indeed giving him hints as to how to take down he nephew and niece, but his head was pounding too hard to focus. Here's what I know so far, they are stronger AND significantly faster than me. Chances of me beaten them? None He had no faith that he was going to do this....it was virtually impossible.

He rubbed the back of his head....he needed to figure this out fast before he got a permanent concussion.

"Remember Raishi, your mind is faster and stronger than any weapon your opponent can throw at you......use that always.

Another hint.
Immediately, he felt a tug from behind him, and jumped forward on impulse, turning round in mid air.Right there, was Gaaza and Garugha, the twins, before the seemed to vanish once again.

They had vanished, but to where exactly?
He had certainly channeled quite the amount of chakra to his feet for the jump because he was still in the air now, about 7 meters till he landed. A warm breeze blew to his nose, and he smelled a familiar scent........fur? Shit....
He turned round sharply to see the twin wolves on both of his sides. They both slammed into his chest, before vanishing once more.
Like a meteor, he crashes to the ground in a loud wail. This was too frustrating.

He seemed to hear laughs echoing all over the dreaded land and Rai stumbled up. About 14 meters in front of him were the twins, laughing at him. It would have been quite the hilarious sight if his chest did not feel like it was hit by two trailers.

"He is such a weak mortal.....not a very smart one either"

This seemed to be the male twin, the brother Garugha from the voice. He was in fact even laughing the most. Irritation crept into the innermost chambers of Rai's heart despite the piercing pain. Gaaza, the sister, however was not laughing but looked rather worried despite her menacing face.

"Are you okay mortal?"

Raishi just spat out blood on the floor and smiled at the two wolves,taunting them to come at him.

"I have seen snails faster than you two"

He spoke with a slight smirk, then a grin and a psychotic laugh. He noticed that as he laughed the brother had stopped his own laughter, and began to growl. Perfect.
In a flash, Garugha vanished, then appeared behind Raishi as he had anticipated he would do.

"Boo"

With his snout, Garugha nodged Rai, which sent him flying towards Gaaza. With a wolfish smirk of her own, she wipped her tail at Raishi sending him flying upwards. A bit startled and still airborne Raishi could still credit the fact that having the twins for a new summon would be much to his advantage......
Still in the air, Garugha and Gaaza appear ontop of him.

"Still slow for you?"

"Actually, you couldn't be any slower."

With a smile, Rai grabbed both their tails, as the three of them descended to the ground beneath. The wolves seemed to be taking by surprise as they immediately left Rai, but he still held their tails. Maneuvering himself in the air, he then ended ontop of both wolves, one leg over the other. He had got them now. Of course, the wolves were struggling but his determination kept his grasp on the wolves' tails. The ground was approaching fast, and the impact was to be hard. He closed his eyes, the world freezing in his head, Gaaza and Garugha's protests deaf to him.

"Well done my little cub, you have defeated them. You may open your eyes now."

Raishi opened his eyes, and realised that Azaru was right beside him, and he was in fact still ontop of Gaaza and Garugha. He had survived.

WORDCOUNT:3013/3500

6Something new.. [Training/Private] Empty Re: Something new.. [Training/Private] Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:24 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
”Tell the awkward smelling creature to get off me.”

Ouch.
Garugha did not seem to like Raishi very much, but he politely got off the two wolves...after all, he HAD just held them by their tells and he needed to sign the contract with at least one of them.By th looks of it, his chances were looking better with the sister, Gaaza.

”Well done Raishi, very resourceful of you. Splendid, splendid. Now, we need to decide who you would be signing the contract with.”

The difficult part. He really didn’t mind any....the question was, would either of them want to sign it with him?

”Considering the fact that he could take us down, I want to go with him! I would be honoured to fight alongside such human. Besides, I have never seen a human before!!”

Raishi could not help but smile. Gaaza was jumping up and down in delight like a kangaroo.....he actually liked her and was willing to have the contract with just her. She had a wonderful spirit, and radiated playfulness; he liked people like that, or in this case, wolves.

”Absolutely not! You will not be going with this reckless boy in battle. “

”Garugha, I can make my own decisions, besides, Azaru trusts him, why can’t you?”

Raishi just watched as the siblings argued. Azaru was by his side...she too was silent.
The wolves continued arguing, and Raishi’s mind started to drift and he sat down on the hard floor. He had just realised that he had not been healed yet from his painful fall, and the pain was now searing through his body once again. It seemed like the more inactive his body was, the more the actuality of the pain would come upon him.
It was now crawling up his body to his chest, where the broken rib was. He could hear shouts..actually growls from the distance.....and then he could not take it in anymore.

WORDCOUNT: 3344/3500

7Something new.. [Training/Private] Empty Re: Something new.. [Training/Private] Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
"CAN THE BOTH OF YOU PLEASE STOP THIS SHIT! MY BODY HURTS LIKE HELL AND YOUR BOTH ARGUING! MAKE UP YOUR BLOODY MINDS SO I CAN LEAVE TO SEE THE DOCTOR"

He hadn't meant to sound so crude and disrespectful...but it was true. He was irritated beyond anything, and the fact that they were arguing over who would go with him frustrated him more. Why couldn't they both go with him? At least he would have peace of mind then.

”He does look quite terrible.....why don’t you both sign the contract with him, as one.”

Even from his awkward position on the floor, Raishi noticed that Garugha’s eyes had widened. Gaaza just gave a jump in delight. Raishi couldn’t be bothered,; it would give him an edge in battle, but right now he just needed to get home.

”The two of us? I guess it would mean that Gaaza and I won’t be sepera...”

”Then it is settled. Raishi dear, stand up. There is a scroll full of the jutsu that Garugha and Gaaza would be able to perform, but only together since the contract covers the both of them. Of course, they have their own individual jutsu, but they will not be able to use them due to the terms of the contract. Any questions?”

Raishi realised that she was in fact talking to the three of them; Garugha, Gaaza and him. The two wolves didn’t reply, with words but rather body gestures. All Raishi could do was groan.

”Good. Now, you shall begin training with them to utilise these different jutsu. Due to the contract, you can summon the both of them, based on which jutsu you want them to perform. After they perform these jutsu, they teleport back immediately to here. Although, if you would like to summon both of them without any jutsu being used, you can do that through the normal process.”

Azaru stamped her right paw on the ground, and with a poof appeared a massive scroll. She licked it, and it opened. Raishi crawled to where the scroll was, picking it up, and using it as a support.

”Now, training shall begin.Again.”

SHIT!

About two hours later, Raishi wakes up on soft grass, no more hard, cracking rock. His head was spinning, and he felt like throwing up. He opens his eyes and finds himself back at the Coliseum. It was still morning, and it even looked like he had left and come back at the same time. Although, there was something smooth and cylindrical in his right hand.
Sitting up much to his dismay, he raises up the object and finds the scrool that Azaru had giving. It seemed like he had a lot of studying to do.

WORDCOUNT:3800/3500

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.