You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Ahh, another day in Iwagakure No Sato. The young jounin got assigned as a sensei for the village... He only found out yesterday, he'd been selected with quite a few more jounin or even takujo; including his close friends Raishi and Zenchi. If he remembered correctly, he was assigned... Marquetta, the pretty-blue-eye girl he met and trained with, them Taku, his friend and even a former teammate and in the end some Houjin dude he never seen or heard of. The fact that he was to be Taku's sensei was quite strange; it is rare for teammates to become a student and a teacher. Though, it was true Ara was making astonishing progress with his shinobi career...

He had sent three letters the previous day; entitled to his students-to-be. The letters would be nothing much more but an note saying where and when to meet up: and Arashi explaining about him being their sensei. Arashi was just out of his door; dressed, full, and quite satisfied with the morning being warm and the sun already high in the sky. He was wearing his usual clothes, some black/red combination that suited his hair and gloves nicely. The meeting was supposed to be held at the Iwa south park; one of the rare locations in the great village when some green-ness could be found and enjoyed in. Arashi got at the park; he was the first one in the empty park. Good, I'm not late... He climbed one of the trees, and laid back waiting for his students. Honestly, he didn't really care at all how the meeting would go or would he make an impression. He didn't even really care about this entire team thing...

Marquetta

Marquetta

D-rank
Marquetta had thankfully been home when her little letter had been delivered; else she might not have gotten it, nosy clan Elders and all that trash. She had read the letter several times over to make sure she had the information on it memorized. It would seem that Arashi was her sensei now... she was rather pleased with that, knowing that he had pushed her to limits no one ever had before the time they had trained. 'Sweeet, least I know my sensei isn't an idiot.', she thought to herself as she took off from her house.

She had changed up her outfit a little bit; still the same bright blue eyes, the same short messy white hair. She had on a on a black long sleeved net-like shirt with a white short sleeved top over this. A pair of black net-like pants were complete with a pair of white knee length shorts. As always her feet were bare, showing off the swirl like patterns on the bottom of them that marked one of her clan abilities; just like the mark on her cheek beneath her eye that looked like a broken upside down mountain. Her headband was wrapped around her neck loosely. Her right hand and wrist were wrapped in stark-white bandages.

She took off like a blur, running the entire way to the set location and skidding in the grass to a stop. She looked around with her ice blue gaze, searching for anyone else that might have arrived already; she even concentrated on her clan's ability, searching to see if she could 'feel' the movement of anyone nearby...

Houjin

Houjin

D-rank
Why. Why had anyone thought that assigning him to a squad was a good idea? jun Chi where notorious for being piss poor squad members; and even worse as sensei. It was why there where so few Jun Chi floating around the missions and squad areas; they just didn't bother. They'd hit Chuunin somehow; then bail to do... whatever they felt like; whether that meant digging into the Sage aspect of the clan to escape the BS outside the temple; or working their ways up the ninja ladder. Or bailing entirely; that had been an option since day one; really.

Sometimes Houjin felt strongly in favor of the latter.

Days like today; really.

Ugh. New people. Joy.

Least the sun was out; and it wasn't butfuckfreezing outside the temple grounds. He could handle this; and with his black on black on orange-red ensemble going; he'd be nice and toasty from the sun's warmth soon enough. Yummy. Pale skin did somewhat suck; even living in what amounted to an underground lava pit did nothing to help there. Or rather; pale for the village; pale for the clan; he was still 3 shades darker then anyone that didn't live as high in the mountains as Iwa was situated. Pale ass like a Tsukino; THANKS GRANDDAD! He really has inherited his grandfather's pale skin; and it sucked sometimes. Meh.

Oh; was that people? Must be... Hnnn... It was her then; that girl that had visited his clan temple a while back. Mar... marke... Marquetta? Yeah. That was it. The Doton chick with the weird clan ability. Awesome. She was... decent? He barely knew her; so he was reserving judgement for now. He didn't see anyone else; but that meant little given he was assigned to a full Jounin sensei. Houjin knew better; he was no sensor, nor was he a great tracker or anything like that. He'd never know that his sensei was there unless said sensei wished it. Didn't see anyone else that could have been a squad mate; must have beat them to the punch. Awesome.

"I live. Somehow. Someway." Bored tone; lack of interest; lack of respect. Houjin Jun Chi, reporting for duty.~

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
After a couple of minutes of napping, he could hear some footsteps. Damn, already? And I was just beginning to relax... It looked like Marquetta, the pretty white-haired chick got there first. Heck, I could just as well wait until the second person comes before making my entrance... There wasn't really any reason for him to do this, except the fact that he'd like a bit more nap-time. The sun was just starting to warm him up, as Ara's body temperature always seemed to be below the enviorment; often being cold and shit even on a medicore or a generally warm day. It was useful, though, as in summer Iwa tended to be quite hot; exactly right if you asked Arashi. He laid back again, and closed his eyes awaiting the other person.

It wasn't long though, hardly a couple of minutes before some more footsteps could be heard. By a jounin, at least, that is. Already? Ara open his self closing eyes again, and looked towards the ground. It was a boy this time, brown hair, some brown-red-black clothes. Well, that's not Taku. So must be the... Hoe... Hu... Houjin dude? Yeah, something like that. Arashi couldn't be sure until he walked up to somewhere around the tree and Marq, and spoke something. What, Arashi did not know but honestly didn't care either. 'Kay, time to get this started I guess. Arashi turned back towards the genin on the branch, still sitting on it. He now simply leaned backwards, and gravity slowly pulled him towards the ground; but he was still holding on with his legs. As he was sitting on some lower branches of the tree, his entire chest and head were seen out of the leaves. He was now hanging on off the branch upside down, face turned to his team, with hands behind his hands wide behind his head, his messy hair hanging down. The sudden appearance might even spook the genin. He spoke, with a friendly but still kinda casual "meh" tone.
"Hey. I'm Arashi, glad to meet ya' all. Don't worry about the missing guy, his name's Takumi; probably home sleeping. I'll deal with him later."
He would raise an eyebrow, so it would be quite obvious that he would like for them to introduce themselves as well.

Marquetta

Marquetta

D-rank
Not spotting Arashi right away she went and leaned herself against a nearby tree. She crossed one leg over the other, and then folded her arms across her chest. Once as comfortable as she was going to get she yawned, softly, raising a hand only long enough to cover her mouth during the yawn before refolding her arms.

Her blue gaze turned to Houjin as he arrived, an eyebrow raising in her curiosity. So far, so good. While she didn't know Houjin very well, it was better than some complete and random stranger as a squad mate; oh wait... there still WAS a random and complete stranger that had yet to show up. Anyway... She lifted a hand again, offering a rather friendly but short wave in his general direction.

Then Arashi suddenly revealed himself, and it took about all of her inner strength not to rip up a chunk of ground and send it hurtling towards his face. Jooooooy. She was gaining some form of a conscious. She'd have to kill it off later by beating on some of the clan elders in one of their 'training' sessions. More like... lets see who dies first, but whatever.. They were 'fun' in some twisted sense of the word. Her gaze narrowed slightly on Arashi, as she listened carefully to his words, another eyebrow raising. She had heard of people skipping out on squad meetings before; and the ending of those stories never seemed to go well.

Then she figured this was probably the time to introduce herself, which... seeing as they both knew her name would be brief to say the least. She shifted slightly against the tree before speaking, "Eh.. you both know I'm Yanagi, Marquetta.. not much else to honestly tell.", she said simply. She would offer more detail only if asked to do so, it was as simple as that.

Houjin

Houjin

D-rank
Aaaand that was his cue to check out. Just... wow. There where fewer fucks given by the Jounin then by him; and that was saying something; because to measure the number of fucks Houjin gave about anything would require measuring a negative; which by all rights and reasons was impossible. Bleeeeeeeh.

"Nnnhh. Houjin. If you can't figure out my clan; then you can kindly go rot in a corner. I don't have the time or energy to waste educating people."

That was... actually somewhat pleasant from the Jun Chi. His attitude was piss poor in group; and his lack of empathy didn't help either. He wasn't apathetic; not really. Just... insular. He cared little for the world outside his (mental) walls; so he came off as crass and bitchy. "Arashi.. You are the one that's shot through the ranks like a rocket; right?" Curious, but bored stupid. Closest to actual interest he'd give right now.

The wave from Marquetta was returned; although his version was a quick dip of his head. It was actually.... slightly familiar in nature, an acknowledgement of the fact that they had met, spoken, and generally gotten along (ish) for any length of time.

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Arashi listened to what Marq said, but the Houjin dude really got his attention.

"Nnnhh. Houjin. If you can't figure out my clan; then you can kindly go rot in a corner. I don't have the time or energy to waste educating people."

An eyebrow rose on Ara's face as he listened to the words coming out of Houjin's mouth. Attitude problems? Arashi knew well that Houjin was of the Jun Chi, from his team rooster. Surnames were given together with names and age. He continued to listen, as Houjin spoke.

"Arashi.. You are the one that's shot through the ranks like a rocket; right?"

Now this... What? People actually knew about him? How the hell did he know about Arashi?! Arashi was very surprised, but it didn't last long. It looked like he was starting to get some... Fame? Arashi spoke, as he let go with his legs and performed a swift backflip in the air before landing on his feet.

"Ya', I'm the one."

Arashi really didn't knew what to do next, but, given that he really didn't want to do missions... Could he... Find out how strong they are? He already knew about Marq roughly, but he wondered about the Houjin guy. So, Arashi put his hands behind his head again, wide up. He would now fight them, without using his arms.

"Fight me. I promise I won't move faster than you can see."

He would now wait for their response.

Marquetta

Marquetta

D-rank
Inwardly she sighed; she had been hoping for a nice little quiet squad meeting, or a mission... definitely could use some more Ryo in her pocket. But a fight? This was probably going to end badly for at least one of them, if not all of them. But, she wasn't one to ignore an order... so with a sigh, she pushed lightly off of the tree she had been leaning on, her arms falling away from her chest where they had been folded.

She had learned something from that little training session herself and Arashi had had the day before, and that was that Arashi was fast, extremely so. So, if she wished to actually be able to hit him, at all, she was going to have to give herself some sort of an edge. Given her position to Houjin at the moment she knew her next move shouldn't affect him, but it was definitely going to be aimed to affect Arashi.

She raised her hands, fingers spread wide and palms flattened and facing inward, the tips of her middle and ring fingers touching her temples and face. She channeled the burst of chakra to her hands, releasing it instantaneously as a blinding flash of light. The idea behind this was to keep him from being able to see any attack herself or Houjin happened to send at him, especially since Arashi already knew a lot of what she was capable of from before.

She had opened her mouth at that point to speak, and then thought better of it, not wanting to give Arashi any sort of idea as to where they were, or what they were doing. "...."

Jutsu and Chakra:

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
"THAT STUPID CARRIER" Taku thought as he ran towards the meeting spot where he was going to meet Ara who was now his sensei. The carrier got lost and delivered the note late. He ran through the streets avoiding people as he got ever so closer to the spot. When he arrived on the scene he saw 2 people he had never seen before so they must have been his teammates and he also saw Ara. It seems they were fighting but takumi did not know why so he yelled "Hey Ara what's the fight about ". As he waited for a reaction he walked forward.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.