You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki opened her eyes. Sunlight poured through the cracks in her blinds, causing the dust particles to spin around in her room, almost like they were dancing. Yawning somewhat, Chisaki sat up and pushed back the covers of her bed. Standing up, she crossed over to the window. Opening her blinds, the rest of the sunlight came pouring into the room, making Chisaki blink as her eyes adjusted to the glaring light. It was a glorious day outside, not a cloud in the sky. Chisaki smiled at this, observing the Senju compound before she headed downstairs. Her house was blissfully quiet. Heading over to the door, Chisaki picked up her mail which had been carefully pushed through the letter box. Today, Chisaki was taking a day off from all other activities, hopefully. Sitting down on her sofa, she began to read through her mail. A letter from her parents, a small leaflet.... Oh? At the bottom of the pile of mail Chisaki discovered what appeared to be a letter from Konoha's high command. Frowning, Chisaki carefully tore open the letter and read its contents.... A smile soon spread across her face. Chisaki had been assigned as a squad leader.... Team Four. Yokochima, Leanna and Yuko. Each of them had reputable profiles, and an interesting range of skills. Chisaki simply knew she had to meet them right away! Rushing back upstairs, Chisaki quickly threw her nightwear aside, dressing in her usual shinobi attire. Heading back downstairs, she went over to her desk. Picking up a pen, she wrote out three letters, each identical except for switching in and out names. (Letters contents found at the bottom) Chisaki opened her front door, where three owls were waiting, she handed each of them a letter and they all flew off, heading to find the intended recipients, one letter per Genin. Chisaki then headed back inside. The time right now was eight o'clock in the morning, according to her clock, Chisaki had requested to meet the Genin at twelve, she had time yet. Chisaki headed back into her kitchen, and prepared herself a small breakfast of bacon and eggs. Eating, Chisaki considered her plans. Her expecting a team had been long coming, so she had  most of what she wanted to do planned out. Training these Genin for the Chunin exams would be her pleasure. By the time she finished eating, and reading, and generally getting everything ready, the time was already eleven 'o'clock.

Smiling, Chisaki exited her house and locked the door. Nodding somewhat, she headed out. Humming, Chisaki walked out of the Senju compound and headed for the Rolling Hills. Walking, nature buzzed around her. She was in her element, nature was her thing. Finally, Chisaki arrived at the location she was seeking. A white tree, stood proudly out from the ground. Chisaki sat down in its shade, and awaited the arrival of her Genin.

Letter contents:

548 WC

Posting order: Chisaki, Yoko, Leanna, Yuko

Last edited by Chisaki on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Yokochima Senju

D-rank
Slowly Yokochima opened his eyes. He was lying in his bed, one leg dangling down to the ground and his one hand tucked under the pillow while the other one seemed to have catche a sunspot on his chest. The temperature in the night had gone up and so half of his blanket had fallen to the floor. Hrm...mustve pushed it... He half said and half snored to himself when he tried reaching for it with his hand. Unfortunately his position did not allow for such acrobatic movements at this time of the day. Hrgnnmmm!... He tried it again, this time with his leg but with little success. Oh comeonnn! He growled at the blanket and raised his upper body. His face turned into a frown when all the little cuts and bruises from the day before started to hurt again. The fight against that strange woman in the woods was really the last he wanted. The young Senju yawned and scratched his back, which again resulted in a painfull twitch when he touched a big bruise. Goddamnit, why cant i have atleast one free day, just once... Another yawn escaped his mouth before he finally stood up and stretched himself. In the middle of this little warmup he froze and first started smiling then grinning. Oh wait! I DO have a free day today, haha... Sousetsu did not order us to meet today nor did he set any plans for a mission!...that means i AM free today!...
The pain and the itches suddenly quiet down and he felt a sudden rise in his mood. Today, we shall feaaaast!! He shouted and walked into the kitchen, where he procedeed to make himself the best breakfast he could: Eggs with Bacon, cheese and some toast. After that was finished, he took the plate and walked back into his only other room, aside from the bathroom, and sat down at the small table in his room. With a pleased sound the plate landed on a pile of letters, none of which where opened. Some of them have been around since a week, some he got just a few days ago, but they all had one thing in common. The hadnt moved since he put them on the place where they were now and instead Yokochima used the paper as a table cloth. Usually he did not pay attetion to the letters but today...today was a special day. Because of the special occasion the boy decided to choose one of the letters and read it. Aaaah lets see...there you guy, my lucky bud-bud! He randomly picked a little green letter that seemed somewhat important and pulled it from under the plate. There was no dust on this one which ment he was relatively new and the first thing Yokochima noticed was the Seal of the Hokage on the front of it. Oh boy...here we go again...maybe that was a bad decision after all... He opened the letter and read through its content, his face turning happier and happier by every second that passed.
Letter contents:

This essentially means...i am freeee, weeee!!
He started laughing and dancing, when a small sound distracted him from his half-eaten breakfast and the letter. When he turned around he saw a small owl, sitting by his window with another letter in its beak. Well, hello there, little buddy. Are you bringing me another nice letter today, hm? Yokochima smiled and walked towards the window. After opening it he took the letter and snickered while patting the owl. This letter was green as well but he had a different symbol on its cover. The Vajra of the Senju. I dont think you should open that... Ignoring the voice in his head had become so much of a standart routine that Yokochima didnt even think twice before he opened the envelope.
His face froze and so did the hand on top of the owl, which gave him a surprised and somewhat concerned look. Eventuelly it decided to get some distance to him, when he crumpled the paper and threw it at his almost eaten food. Of course...of COURSE i would get a new squad in a matter of hours...damnit, i bet this one is even worse than the last one! Without any interest he looked at the old clock that was hanging above his bed. It was almost nine which ment he had atleast some time to prepare himself, unlike last time when he had to rush himself.
Told you not to open the letter...oh shut up, your not making it any better...
Yokochima walked back to the table in silence and even managed to eat his breakfast before he slowly started smiling again. It was always so hard to stay angry for him...
After wating his breakfast he quickly put on his clothes, finished his bathroom duties and jumped straight out of the window. The sun was shining and there was almost no wind, just the perfect weather for a few snacks. On his way to the location where they had to meet the ninja bought himself a pack of potato chips from his favorite store and a little bottle with lemonade and started walking instead of the usual ninja rooftop running. This way it took him about two hours to reach the hills. It should be roughly half past eleven by now, so i think im good... He was just about to finish his bag of snacks when he arrived in front of the white tree where he stopped walking. No...really? Come oooon... His new sensei, the mysterious Chisaki Senju, was the lady he met the day before today in the forest. Thats why i thought i'd know her, shes a senju...maybe she doesnt remember you?... First he wanted to disagree but instead he decided to try it. He walked up to the tree and waved his free hand when he came closer. Hellooho there, Yokochima's here!

Strength -> E-3
150/150 + 225/225 > 375/375
Reaction Time -> D-1
300/300 + 325/325 > 625/625
__
1003/1000

Azumi Hyuga

Azumi Hyuga

D-rank
Leanna woke up with sudden shock. she sat up so fast in fact that her momentum carried her off of the, why had she been laying sideways? she asked herself as she gracefully placed both hands on the ground and kicked her legs out from behind her, doing a perfect front hand spring as she pushed off with her hands and landed on her feet. she had to preform this act because of the fact that she didn't feel like hitting her face against the ground this early in the morning. She looked around and when she found her clock it read 4:52... "REALLY?!? COME ON!"she shouted to no one in particular, had she really just woken up at five in the fucking morning? she knew she couldn't go to bed now, and so she walked into her bathroom and took a quick shower, then she got dressed for the day... being a student without a sensei was a really relaxed lifestyle, she could do what ever she wanted and when ever. she made herself some left over rice for breakfast, it was about 6:13 then so she went back into the bathroom and did up he hair how she had always done it. then she walked out the door and headed to the rolling hills. that would be the place she decided she wanted to train today. she strapped on her leg weighs and sprinted trying to hills as fast as she could and ignoring her fatigue.  the streets were barren of people this early in the morning. Leanna enjoyed that seeing as how she hated people more than anything. she ran the long way through the town, he spent time running on the roof, running on the street, running on the  fences, what ever she felt like doing in her time running, she did. once she got there she decided to run through the forest so that she could still train her speed, she wanted to be the fastest ninja alive. she ran through the hills and valley and up trees and along them, finally tiring out at about 7:52 so she took off her leg weights and sat by down by a regular old tree. then she sat there just thinking to herself for about fifteen minutes when an owl dropped down into her lap carrying a letter. she took the letter from and thanked the owl. Leanna looked at the front and backside of the letter trying to obtain any information that she could gain from the outside before opening it. all that she had gathered was the it was green and carried a Senju symbol on the front. so Leanna tore it opened and pulled out the letter inside. WAIT WHAT she was needed for a squad... damn it! well she was already in the rolling hills and so she figured she better find this tree now, not sure about how many people would show up early. Having no instructions to find the location of the tree, it took Leanna roughly tell 8:30 to find the tree. Once she did she jumped up to the very tallest branch and sat there awaiting everyone else to come. so waited so long in fact that she actually fell asleep. she woke up around 10:30 and proceeded to wait. about an hour after the girl she had fought yesterday showed up and sat underneath the tree. OH NO, was she really going to be our sensei? leanna thought to herself, as she sat there and waited for the rest to show up. then another one of the people from yesterday showed up as well. great  this person was going to be her squad mate? this day was beginning to get worse and worse. did she really have to be the student to someone that attacked her yesterday and not to mention someone else from yesterday as well? this squad was not going to be very function. fate had a cruel sense of humor, and now Leanna could see this. Leanna rubbed the bruises and cuts from yesterday, and then she got an idea that made her smile, when the next student showed up, as chisaki was distracted by them Leanna would jump down and Katon kick Chisaki right in the head. after the kick was complete she would say "that's payback for yesterday",however if the kick failed to hit Chisaki then Leanna wouldn't say anything, she would simply just sat there as if nothing had happened.

WC: 759
Speed training: E -> D 759/750
9 words left over

Chakra: 135/150
Justu Used:

Yuko Mimasuya

Yuko Mimasuya

D-rank
What a shitty day it was. Mimasuya was spending what had seemed to be a wonderful morning watch others enjoy their day. It was odd, never did he expect for so many people with the village to seem so happy. Abnormal is what it was, and Yuko was freaked out because of all this happiness consuming him from every angle. All he had had was a frown on his face, as a new Konohagakure genin, he was quite bored. Of course he could have done some missions, fight some random guys, or other things like that. But honestly, the blonde haired superboy had a feeling to train. Yes, it was that feeling he would normally get when he was energized. He was very motivated to become stronger, and sometimes be classified as a hero. Someone who would be respected throughout the village for their good deeds, and maybe even one day become the Hokage. This was Yuko's dream, and it seemed that training would motivate him to do so. As soon as he was about to enter out of his little house, an owl had showed up on his open window. Between it's mouth was a letter, on the front of it reading 'Squad Four Notification'. He wasn't all that interesting in seeing what this letter had inside it, but he had nothing else better to do. Mimasuya picked up the letter, and opened it immediately. He had an outburst of enjoyment because of this fantastic news. It had seemed that his squad was going to have a training, which was such a coincidence!

He headed out his house, taking only a few Miles to see a white tree and his fellow squad mates all standing around.

Yo Yo, how's it going?

296 words

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki nodded as each one of the Genin crested the hill, well, two of them anyway. The third was either running late or just simply could not be seen. As they drew closer, the three owls descended onto Chisaki, landing on her shoulders. Chisaki placed her palms on the ground. And watched as the two male Genin approached. Yokochima she knew... Yuko was a fresh face to her, however with both young men she still had to learn about the type of people they were. Chisaki took a bell from her pocket, and gave it to one of the owls, it flew away to a discreet location deep in the forest below the rolling hills. Chisaki heard the rustle of leaves and the smell of fire coming down from above her. Smiling somewhat, as her third Genin and other female to team made her appearance. Chisaki slammed her hands into the floor, and said loud enough for all three of them to hear "Wood Release: Underground Roots!" from the tree she was still leaning against, white roots shot out of the ground like tendrils of an octopus. They wrapped themselves around Leanna, hoisting her into the air and holding her there. "You really do need to be faster to catch me off guard, Leanna my dear" Chisaki lowered the Genin to the floor, and the roots vanished back underground. Chisaki stood up.

By now, all three Genin were in front of her, causing her to nod somewhat and give each of them a kind smile. "Yokochima, Yuko and Leanna. You three along with myself will be making Konoha's Team Four. Until each of you become Chuunin, I shall act as your mentor. I will be fair with you, and we shall all flourish from this I know. You have as much to teach me, as I to you. Now, why don't you each tell me something about yourselves. Name, clan and ambitions for the future" Knowing her Genin would be key. Chisaki was still sat on the ground, and with one hand motioned for them to all sit as well. One hand was still pressed against the ground however.

Jutsu/Chakra/WC:

Last edited by Chisaki on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Yokochima Senju

D-rank
Right in the middle of his sentence something interrupted Yokochima. This something, or rather this somebody, appeared to be the thin little girl that he too had just met the day before. Really now? How high can the chance actually be for the three of us to be in the same squad??... He finished his sentence somewhat sluggishly, while the girl whose name he hardly remembered Lana? Leina? Something like that i believe... attacked Chisaki with a burning kick. Heh, that was unexpected...Yokochima did not notice the Newcomer approaching their meeting point, he was somewhat stunned when he watched Leanna being catched in midair by the wooden tentacles that Chisaki had summoned. "You really do need to be faster to catch me off guard, Leanna my dear" The jutsu released Yokochima's teammate just a few centimeters above the ground. When the young Senju looked at her to see her reaction he also noticed the other ninja standing next to him for the first time. Naturally he twitched and made a little jump backwards. Altough the new guy did not scare him that much, he thought it was appropriate and funny to pretend like he did. Woha, man, dont scare me like that, you hear me? He showed a big grin and saluted at the newcomer. Yokochima turned around again when Chisaki started to talk. "Yokochima, Yuko and Leanna. You three along with myself will be making Konoha's Team Four. Until each of you become Chuunin, I shall act as your mentor. I will be fair with you, and we shall all flourish from this I know. You have as much to teach me, as I to you. Now, why don't you each tell me something about yourselves. Name, clan and ambitions for the future" Well atleast the question about their names is solved now, eh?... When Chisaki waved at everyone to sit down Yokochima simply kept standing and watched his teammates, giving them the chance to sit down and listen to him.
Okaya, i will start then, dont wanna sit here and wait for it to be my turn! He declared with a confident voice.
My name...is Yokochima, Yokochima Senju, and as you can probably tell from my name, i belong to the Senju clan. The genin was not sure how much the others knew about him, so he tried to appear as strong as possible. My Ambition...er..well..uhm... In an attempt to find motivation for what his aim in life war he looked up to the treecrown and the sky above it. I want to change...things, just like the tree changes when he passes through the different seasons... He thought about his family, his father and his mother who were sitting in their small house at the border of the village lost in their fantasy. He thought about his brother who was somewhere out there, also lost...and then he smiled and his thoughts returned to a small picture of his family that he had kept in his mind for so long. This time though, they were all together. He didnt want anybody else to go through that same situation ever again.
Suddenly he realized how he had drifted away into his imagination while saying that and he quickly switched his honest smile against one of his usual grins. Naaah, im just kidding, i would much rather like to become Hokage and sit in my office all day, eating chips n sweets, like the old man probably does right now, hahaha! With that said, he dropped on his bottom and showed Chisaki the biggest smile he had in store.

Endurance -> D-Rank
225/225 + 300/300 > 525/525

__
608/525

Azumi Hyuga

Azumi Hyuga

D-rank
"You really do need to be faster to catch me off guard, Leanna my dear"  fuck she had heard her coming and was able to block her attack in an instant... DAMN IT. well i guess there was no point in focusing on the past any more. Leanna was let down gently then she simply turned around to face her new sensei. she saw the new guy come up, but honestly wasn't interested in him that much at the moment, she figured she would get to know him sooner or later, and so she was focused on her sensei now.  "Yokochima, Yuko and Leanna. You three along with myself will be making Konoha's Team Four. Until each of you become Chuunin, I shall act as your mentor. I will be fair with you, and we shall all flourish from this I know. You have as much to teach me, as I to you. Now, why don't you each tell me something about yourselves. Name, clan and ambitions for the future"  team four huh? this bunch of misfits would be the brand new team four, well i guess they could all be great some day. maybe. Leanna looked around to see which one of them would be going first, and just as she was about to step up to the plate, the Senju boy she had meet the day before stepped up. Okaya, i will start then, dont wanna sit here and wait for it to be my turn! My Ambition...er..well..uhm... he paused for a moment to probably thing about his goals for the future... I want to change...things, just like the tree changes when he passes through the different seasons... wow... deep shit, that was a pretty good awnser, Leanna would have never tought of something that clever, or deep hell she didn't even have a goal in life... well not yet at least... there was a long pause in between what he had just said and then the next thing he said. Naaah, im just kidding, i would much rather like to become Hokage and sit in my office all day, eating chips n sweets, like the old man probably does right now, hahaha! well there goes that bit of philosophical genius.. Leanna rolled her eyes as he finished is comment about being the Hokage... well she now had a goal. Leanna stepped up next so she could speak before the third member of their group. "Name, Naito Leanna... Clan, Kimura and as an added bonus i'll tell you my Kekai Genkai... I can mold chakra with my mouth... And finally my goal for the future is to become Hokage.. so lazy ass holes like this guy" Leanna made a fist and stuck her thumb out then pointed her thumb at the Senju boy next to her, all while continuing to talk "don't become a Hokage, because a Hokage job is to protect, guide, and care for his village... not be a lazy bum and sit at their desk eating chips." she said then stepped back into line and put her hands by her side allowing for the third member of squad to speak up about himself... The one Leanna was most curious about was their sensei... Chisaki Senju... Leanna wanted to know her WHOLE life story, because honestly that just seemed interesting at the time, but sadly she wouldn't get that opportunity and she looked over to the last person to go waiting his surely boring response. 

WC:590

Yokochima Senju

D-rank
[[OOC: Since i would like to continue posting and Yuko seemes to have left this character i decided i will be substituting Yuko for a bit. I will make him leave the scene as soon as possible. ]]

Yokochima was barely sitting when Leanna already rose from her place. The boy gave her a curious look before she started talking. She sure looked frail and small... The day before she showed some knowledge about ninjutsu, using techniques the Yokochima had rarely seen nor heared of, which made him all the more interested in her. "Name, Naito Leanna... Clan, Kimura and as an added bonus i'll tell you my Kekai Genkai... I can mold chakra with my mouth... " Kimura...i dont think ive ever heared of this clan... well, one thing is for sure, she sure cant mold words with that mouth, what is it with that bonus and her Kekai Genkai?... Yokochima frowned at his inner voice comments. "And finally my goal for the future is to become Hokage... so lazy assholes like this guy..." The girl pointed at Yokochima with one hand. What is it with everyone... cant she take a joke?...  "...don't become a Hokage, because a Hokage job is to protect, guide, and care for his village... not be a lazy bum and sit at their desk eating chips." The young Senju frowned and pulled a grimace at Leanna when she looked at Chisaki. Altough she looked like a kind girl and someone who could use some fun around her she appeared to be very nonsocial. That, obviously, was Yokochima's opinion, who himself was known for not being very social. When Leanna sat down again, he gave her a somewhat frustrated look.

Then, it was the turn of the third member of their team. The last one was a big guy, surely older than Yokochima or Leanna and looked a lot like someone who would rather go into the gym than on a mission. Eeh? Is it my turn already? The Genin named Yuko rose and dusted himself off. Ah okay, lets do this then. First off, my name is Yuko Mimasuya, nice to meet you all. He winked at his team members and made a general greeting in their direction. I belong to the Honoo Clan and as for my ambitions... he chuckled and looked at Yokochima and Leanna. ...id have to agree with Leanna. Being a Hokage is more than just plain sitting on ones bottom in a nice big room you know? This time he looked only at Leanna. As it happens to be i want to become the Hokage as well. But for a different reason than you. One does not become the Hokage to outperform somebody but to protect the village. Including him. He pointed at Yokochima. That said, i hope we will all get along well. You guys are still young, you shouldnt quarrel over things like that. He showed a smile that unlike Yokochima's seemed honest and lively, before sitting down again and looking at Chisaki. She didnt interfere with their introduction so far and he was probably not the only one curious about what was going to happen next.

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki listened intently to each of her Genin talk in turn. It was interesting to learn about each of them, in more depth than their profiles could possibly provide. Nodding somewhat, she stood and dusted herself down. She spoke, without a hint of mocking in her voice "Somehow, I don't think we can have three Hokage's. However, you can each aspire to that title nevertheless. You'll have to prove yourselves, and it is a long road you shall walk if Hokage is your eventual goal. That is why, we shall start proving ourselves now." One of the owls flew to Chisaki's shoulder, however the other two floated into her hands and turned into small structures, two small owls made of silver. Chisaki looped them through a small cord on her belt, one on each hip. She checked how tight they were, before smiling and turning back to her Genin "This method is used a lot, in many different forms" the third owl flew off "In this first challenge I present to you as team leader, I would ask that you each retrieve one of these owls from my hips. In order to pass, everyone must get one, if one of you fail to do so it's back to the Academy with you all. I expect you to all use every weapon and jutsu at your disposal to do so. Defeat me, and claim your owl token. Work together, or you shall fail, we begin now!"

Chisaki sprang through the air, and span in mid air, upside down, before landing gracefully at the bottom of the hill. Here, there was no trees, just a large expanse of land that stretched all around them. Chisaki didn't waste any time. Rapidly, she formed hand signs with a fierce look blazing in her eyes. Her voice calmly echoed out, nodding somewhat, lets see what they could muster against her. "Divine Empyrean: Triad of the Ferocious Maw: Twin Serpents!" Next to her, the ground shuddered. Tree roots sprang out of the ground, and formed a giant dragon made of wood, her clans signature element. To her other side, a fierce dragon made out of stone emerged from the earth. They both floated next to Chisaki, her fierce guardians. Chisaki was not done forming hand signs however, she formed several more before saying "Archangel: Embodiment of the Water Angel!" On her back, water condensed to form two watery wings. Chisaki sprang up into the air, the wings beating. Chisaki was flying. Her dragons remained down below, as Chisaki watched the carnage that was about to happen, she yelled down to her Genin "Beat the dragons, and I shall descend into the fray!"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Chisaki on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azumi Hyuga

Azumi Hyuga

D-rank
Leanna Watched closely as the three owls became bells Chisaki tied them to her "In this first challenge I present to you as team leader, I would ask that you each retrieve one of these owls from my hips. In order to pass, everyone must get one, if one of you fail to do so it's back to the Academy with you all. I expect you to all use every weapon and jutsu at your disposal to do so. Defeat me, and claim your owl token. Work together, or you shall fail, we begin now!" Chisaki then jumped out i the air and landed down below, Leanna ran after her instantly, she then made two dragons and flew up into the air "Beat the dragons, and I shall descend into the fray!" seemed simple enough to her. Leanna ran until she was about 10 meters in front of the dragon. then she jumped as high as she could and aimed from the dragon below her. inhaling then exhaling was all she needed to do as she released a steady stream of fire towards the wooden dragon 4 meters below her.

Chakra: 120/150

Justu used:

Yokochima Senju

D-rank
When the final member of his team rose, Yokochima had already lost all faith in finding people that would support and befriend him. The boy was older than him, good looking and obviously very confident. Eeh? Is it my turn already? All in all he appeared to Yokochima like the typical douche, the kind of person that would lead people and not follow. But still, i shouldnt forget that for one reason or another, he is still a genin, just like me!... except better looking... Their Teammember introduced himself as Yuko Mimasuya, descendent of the Honoo Clan whom Yokochima has never heard of. It was only when Yuko started speaking about his ambitions of becoming the Hokage that Yokochima actually listened to what his fellow genin was talking about. Being a Hokage is more than just plain sitting on ones bottom in a nice big room you know? Yeah...i actually DO know that... its just that...whatever, you couldnt understand it anyways... After he had finished his monologue he gave all of them a bright smile that Yokochima hated immediately.
When all of the genin had finished talking, Chisaki started speaking. Somehow, I don't think we can have three Hokage's. You dont say... Yokochima chuckled but not without giving Leanna and Yuko a quick glance. That is why, we shall start proving ourselves now. He looked at his new Sensei, curious at where this was going. Suddenly he noticed the small owls, one of them being the owl that brought him Chisaki's first letter. Two of those owls landed in the Jounin's hands and turned into small figurines while the third one grabbed onto Chisaki's shoulder. Yokochima gave off a single, silent sigh. He had heard of this method to test ones disciples and he was not very fond of it. It required him to work together with pupils that he usually disliked. In this first challenge I present to you as team leader, I would ask that you each retrieve one of these owls from my hips. In order to pass, everyone must get one, if one of you fail to do so it's back to the Academy with you all. I expect you to all use every weapon and jutsu at your disposal to do so. Defeat me, and claim your owl token. Work together, or you shall fail, we begin now! Ugh..this is going to be...fun... He thought while watching Chisaki jumping into the air. She landed a few meters away at the bottom of the hill where they had met and immediately started forming hand signs at an incredible speed. She finished her jutsu in a time that made Yokochima worry about his own slow speed. I think i should practice my finger signs some more...starting tomorrow i will do 50 sets of 100 each, i swear!... just like you swore to do 50 push-ups every morning, just a few weeks ago? You stopped those around three days later, pretending to be 'injured'...this time it will be different!...
When the earth started shaking Yokochima jumped back, trying not to feel impressed by the two gigantic dragons that freed themselfes from the surrounding earth. One of them was made from wood while the other one seemed to be composed of stone. When they had gotten rid of all the earth on their hide they rose into the air, hovering just a few meters above ground, left and right to Chisaki. But apparently, she wasnt done yet. While Yokochima had spent time watching the dragons, she had used another jutsu that caused two translucent wings made from water to grow from her back. Then she jumped upwards and started flying several meters above even her own dragons. You gotta be kidding me... Yokochima followed her with his eyes. "Beat the dragons, and I shall descend into the fray!" Ah well, i suppose ill have to show my worth as a dragon slayer then, eh?... Before he could jump into action though, Leanna had already begun to move. She started rushing right at the dragons and Yokochima couldnt stop but thinking how similar this move was to the way she tried fighting Chisaki the day before in the forest. She really has no idea of tactics or strategy, does eh?...

While Leanna jumped into the air and created a ray of fire that was aimed at the wooden dragon, Yuko too quickly stood up. Oh wow, now that is one fine Jutsu! He was severly impressed by the prowness that his Sensei was showing and immediately decided to learn as much as he could drom her. But first he had to make sure that noone in his team got injured in this fight, after all a jutsu of this proportion was not to be taken lightly. Easier said than done... He mumbled to himself while he watched Leanna attack one of the dragons. She really seemed to be an impulse driven person, it will be hard to protect her if she continues to behave like that. He turned his head to Yokochima who was standing just a few meters away from him. Yo, Yokochima was it right? Your a senju, just like our sensei arent you? That means you should be able to do some Suiton Sorcery am i right? He didnt even wait for his teammember to answer. How about you shoot some at the stone dragon, ill try to give it some more strenght with my fuuton jutsu! While Yokochima started doing his finger signs, Yuko sprinted behind the boy and released his Futon Chakra in the direction they were both looking at: the stone dragon.

Yokochima really didnt like to be ordered around and while at first he just nodded at Yuko he really was not interested in cooperating with that guy. But, this was not the time to act proud and so he started forming a jutsu. It took him significantly longer than Chisaki to finish his jutsu and when he had done so he spat out a single bullet-like water pellet. It moved at an incredible speed, faster than he himself had expected it to go. Then it got suddenly even faster when a strong wind picked up behind Yokochima and he realised that this had to be Yuko's doing. The wind got even stronger and while the water bullet was reaching speeds at which it was hardly visible to Yokochima, both himself and Yuko behind him got lifted into the air by the Futon jutsu. Wow wow wow, what are you even doing?!... Yokochima shouted as he and Yuko both unintentionally followed the projectile on its path to the stone dragon.

Battle Report:

Azumi Hyuga

Azumi Hyuga

D-rank
[leaving thread -leanna]

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
[The thread is redundant anyway, squads have been re-arranged]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.