You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

Gin

Gin

Retired
So maybe meeting in Takigakure wasn't the most traditional aspect of getting to know your squad for the first time ever and checking out what they're good for but it was certainly practical. Everyone was in Takigakure at the moment. Everyone. It made getting around rather awkward since she was wanted by multiple people in multiple countries but the temporary immunity under threat of immediate banishment and/or death made it much easier for the former Kazekage. Being who she was, she rarely ever let her guard down, but that was just a side effect of being constantly hunted down by just about everyone she had ever pissed off. Mind you, that list was long.

Regardless, she currently found herself enjoying the lovely weather while she waited for the members of team something or other to arrive at the designated meeting location. After getting the necessary information from Ayakashi herself, she had sent a message to the two known members of the team: two girls, by the looks of it... Maybe. One of them might have been a boy. One was named Nozomi and the other was named Maemi... or Migaru... Well, she'd find out soon enough. Ayakashi was smart enough to write down the names and addresses on the memo for the meeting place. She was confident that this would somehow work out.

In the meantime, she was sitting by the edge of the river, several meters away from the waterfalls. They were still visible in the distance, but the noise coming from them wasn't so overwhelming that the future team couldn't have a decent conversation. The place was actually quite relaxing. It turned out that Takigakure had a great deal of places worth visiting. She would have to use her free time to go off and act like a tourist later. For now, there were other things to do.

Gin had been going over the plan in her head several times, trying to fix the details to make it result in the most efficient way of testing her newest batch of students. So far, what she had was putting them against each other with a certain set of restrictions that she would give them to fit their individual fighting styles and personalities. They would have to adapt to the orders that she barked out. Of course, she would sometimes intervene in favor of one person or the other to try and drive them to their respective limits. At the same time, it was a sort of psychological test for several reasons. However, she wouldn't mention that out loud. The true purpose of the test was something that they would have to discover on their own.

After all, what was the fun in giving out all the answers?

It certainly wasn't Gin's style of training to tell her students how, exactly, she wanted things to get done. She would rather give them vague instructions and trust that they would eventually figure it all out by themselves. Training was not only meant for the body, but for the mind as well. She would teach these two how to overcome mental and physical barriers both on their own and as a team. It was bound to be fun.

[Training Speed E1 to E2: 150/150]
[Training Speed E2 to E3: 225/225]
[Training Speed E3 to D: 170/300]

Migaru

Migaru

D-rank
"Dammit. I'm late to the meeting." Migaru perched down on a limb of the tree he was standing on and scanned the surrounding area for his new sensei. He hadn't learned much of her from the Mizukage, just that she was an S rank kunoichi with distinctive silver hair and she'd be waiting in Takigakure. He decided he should do his best not to get on her nerves. He also heard he had a teammate, named Nozomi, but he did not know much of her. She was his senpai, her being 16 and him being 15, so he figured he had to respect her, too. "I hope they don't end up hating me," he said with a nervous laugh. With that, he jumped through the trees towards the river. He figured that it'd be easier to find them if the meeting was near a landmark, and he hoped they had the same idea.

He rushed from branch to branch, tree to tree, constantly searching for some type of figure resembling a person. He constantly stopped to admire the birds, snakes, and other wildlife that lived there, and he was wasting time. On top of that, he mostly ran in circles, as he couldn't tell if there were subtle differences between the trees or his surroundings. Eventually, as he ran through the trees, Migaru heard the sound of rushing water. The waterfall. When he reached the edge of the trees, he found himself at the waterfall. He scanned the nearby area for any figures. A few meters away from the waterfall, he saw a female figure sitting by the edge of the river. She seemed to have silver hair, and Migaru figured it must be his sensei. "Hey!" he yelled out to her. "Sensei!" She got up and looked over in his direction. Migaru was now waving and he got a few trees closer to her.

He's never felt this feeling before. It's almost as if he was happy and anxious at the same time. Excitement. He's heard of it, but he's never actually experienced this feeling before. "Am I excited to meet them?" he thought to himself. He stood up on one of the branches and smiled. "This is good ... it has to be." He swung off the branch and landed on his face with a loud thudding sound. He's felt this feeling before. Pain. It filled his entire body, like a shock wave which is centered around his face. He lay there for a good 5 seconds. Then, he got up quickly and went on the defensive. "Don't laugh at me! You can't judge me from just that, you just met me! I'm a lot better than that you know? It's just ..." he trailed off after realizing how stupid and childish he sounds. "Great, first impression I fall off a tree and get up and start yelling like an idiot. She hates me." He looked at the floor, wondering if his relationship with his sensei was ruined before it even began.

Total WC -> 517

Last edited by Migaru on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi had received a notice from someone who would be her sensei for the time being, and was told to meet in a specific location. It took her a little bit of time to find the meeting location, having been fairly new to the area as almost everyone here was, in the end she did find the area. Folding the note up and putting it in one of her kunai bags, Nozomi approached the area carefully. She had palmed a senbon just in case this wasn't what she was led to believe it was, but in a strange environment, one could never be too sure. Taking a lowly genin for a ransom or hostage was entirely a possibility, one she couldn't rule out. Not that she excepted anybody would even bother paying a ransom for her anyhow. But it probably was a legitimate meeting, so of course she was worrying about nothing.

Anyhow, Nozo approached her destination, treading lightly as she did so. She always walked that way, it was practically impossible for her to walk with a heavy step after all, she was incredibly light. As she walked though, her mind wandered. What would her fellow students be like? What would her sensei be like? All she'd ever had to train her was her father and the chuunin tutor that was hired to train her for the exams. But it wasn't like either of them had cared about her or anything. Her father only wanted her to get better so he wasn't embarrassed by how weak she was, and the tutor had only been interested in the payment he was receiving for his time. In all her years, Nozomi had never had a single person that cared about her, so that was perhaps the reason she was so anxious. She couldn't expect her new teacher to care, but there was still a little bit of hope that maybe whoever it was would.

Nozomi finally stopped walking, having nearly reached the destination. Her thoughts brought back to earlier, she remembered that it was possibly a trap of some sort, so she went into the cover of some tree lines and stealthily moved forward to observe the situation first. Peering out from some branches, Nozomi had a good view of the area. She appeared to be arriving right around the same time that the other student was, which meant that it was now mostly a possibility that the letter was real, and she was just being too paranoid. As she observed though, Nozomi focused on the boy, and watched his antics. He seemed to be a little bit careless, and had even fallen out of a tree.

Sighing inwardly, so as to not make a noise, Nozomi frowned. So this was to be her partner? She supposed there were worse, and she had after all, received more training than most had. Then again, he also wasn't participating in the Chuunin Exams, as she'd have recognized him from her plushie collection of the genin participating. If his muscles were anything to go by though, he was certainly strong, and he was a bit bulky. Even for someone his age.

Keeping the senbon palmed in her hand, Nozomi jumped down from the tree and gracefully landed next to Migaru. "I was afraid I was going to be late." she said somewhat shyly. "But I had to scope out the area first and make sure this wasn't some sort of trap...." Blushing slightly, Nozomi bowed her head apologetically.

WC: 584

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin closed her eyes. Had anyone been seeing her from afar, they would have likely guessed that she was meditating. Nothing could be further than the truth. Gin Kuroka didn't meditate. In reality, she was pretty much about to fall asleep.

Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.

Those were pretty much the thoughts crossing her mind. She was a rather straightforward person, most of the time, at least. This was one of those rare moments where she could actually fall asleep and relax. It took a while to get used to. After all, for the past who knew how many years, she had been forced to sleep with one eye open, looking in every direction to see who the next person targeting her would be. The list kept on getting longer and longer over time, with the Hokage himself being the latest addition to it.

The former Kazekage was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a male voice calling out to someone who she could only assume was her. How many other people were meeting there teams here, after all? It had been a while since someone had last had the courtesy of calling her sensei. She zoomed in on the boy using her prosthetic eye. He had a mess of brown hair and a set of strange markings beneath his eyes. They didn't seem to be scars, so she could only guess that they were something he was born with. His choice of outfit was unconventional, but then again, she was rarely one to judge. Her hair used to reach her heels a few years back and the skirts she wore were tiny. The boy seemed to be strong and well built. The lack of any weapon on him made it hard to tell what kind of specializations he was adept in.

Aaand he fell flat on his face from the tree.

Student one: Shiro, Migaru - Present.

Gin let out a slightly mocking whistle. "Well, well, well, what have we here? I could've sworn you'd be a girl. I thought I'd gone and landed myself in a team full of breasts and vaginas. Glad to see I'm wrong," Gin commented, crude as always. Of course, she had also said what she said in order to throw the boy off guard and possibly gauge the type of person that he was. It would give her a fairly good impression of what he acted like and what she had to face in the few months to come. "One more to go," she murmured under her breath.

As if on queue, a young blonde girl landed in front of her, a senbon in her hand. Gin was curious. The girl seemed tense. Her comment about this being a possible trap only served to confirm her suspicion. Gin clicked her tongue. Why not poke a little fun at the girl? "A trap, huh? Someone hunting you down, kid? You know, that usually means you did something you shouldn't have," Gin said, with a hint of mischief in her voice and a stare that practically said that she could see right through both Genin.

She clapped her hands together. "But we're all here! Lovely! Honestly, I didn't know what to expect. All of this was pretty much thrown together at the last minute, but hey, I'm getting paid, so I can't really complain," Gin paused for a moment before hastily adding something onto the sentence. "Oh, and doing my civic duty and such. Will of Ice or whatever they call it in Kiri. Passing on the torch to the next batch of kids."

She looked at both of the kids and beamed widely. It was rather unnerving. "On to introductions. Tell us your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, goals and something you think the rest of us should know about you. Oh, and specialties would be nice. I'll start us off. I'm Gin Kuroka, former Kazekage. I like weapons, booze and fighting. I dislike medics and paperwork. My hobbies involve training other kids like you and basically doing whatever the hell comes to mind. As for goals, I'll get back to you on that. Specialties... well, you'll find out what I can do soon enough."[/b][/b]

[Training Speed E3 to D: 300/300]
[Training SPeed D to D1: 325/325]
[Training Speed D1 to D2: 262/400]

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero had gotten word from the Mizukage that he was to join Gin's team for practice and had since then been tracking his fellow students. Keeping a couple of hundred meters back so that he could not even see them and always remaining down wind. He had requested that the orders be left with him and not sent to Gin just yet. And because of that he had to resort to following around the others by following paths they left behind. A light foot print here, some flattened grass there. A broken twig there or even a path in the same general direction based on the position of the sun if clues could not be found at some point. Keeping his pace slow so as not to catch up any time soon. Still he moved like a tiger on the prowl. His Kunai launcher loaded on his left thigh with the other 8 C rank kunai wrapped around the thigh with four above it and four below it. A windmill shuriken along the small of his back and a cutlass and a katana on his left thigh. Three senbon up each of his sleeves and an Odachi across his back from left waist to right shoulder.The rest of the weapons he had left behind for now. The orders were in a glass tube with a stopper in the top. Kept in his boot with some thread and a needle having been used to secure it there. His head band was used as a face mask. Hiding his lower face. While his outfit was a dark grey. Dark grey shinobi pants and a dark grey hoody with the hood up. Only his boots were black.

Still he saw his target standing on the shore of a river and crouched lower. Moving around the group to a place up river. Quiet as a mouse he slowly slipped into the water. He couldn't feel anything so the cold didn't bother him even slightly. Still he seemed to sink deep into the water as he took a deep breath before submerging completely. Quickly and quietly he moved under the waters surface towards Gin. The light reflecting off the top of the water from the sun hiding him from view but as he got closer, his monstrous presence would suddenly be felt. Gin would likely recognize that feeling as she had met Sero before. The feeling of a monster with it's claws and fangs drawing ever closer to the throat. It was something that Sero had been born with and could not seem to quench. Likely something he had inherited from his father. The issue with it was that it put his enemies on high alert. Still Sero had put himself in decent positioning. Under the water looking up he could see Gin. A distant figure above the surface of the water. It was then that he made his true mistake. He should of drawn his weapon before submerging. But instead he would draw his Odachi under the water. As soon as he did though the air trapped in the sheath would release. Bubbles racing for the surface.

Knowing that would give him away Sero grit his teeth and tried in vain to race the bubbles to the surface. He was too slow though and a moment before he broke the surface the bubbles reached the top and popped. And then the surface of the river seemed to explode outwards. Raining water down and in the midst of it a long and rusty blade went slamming forward. The tip of it dulled with age and rust but still aimed for Gin's one normal eye. He knew she was too durable to strike anywhere else but the eye was impossible to train. It would always falter before a blow. If he could just plunge the sword through her eye he would complete his training. He would have finally wounded her. He cared not for the other two behind him. They were not nearly as close to his target as he was.

Migaru

Migaru

D-rank
Migaru looked at his new sensei admirably. A Kage. His sensei was at some point the Kazekage. She seemed a bit laid back to him, but he knew she's probably usually on her toes, being a former Kazekage and all. And then he noticed her appearance. Looking as she did, he couldn't help imagining some ... things. Before he knew it, his simple mindedness had taken its toll on him, and his nose started bleeding. Crap. My nose is bleeding. Not like I can help it. With a body like that, anyone could be bait. *chuckle chuckle*

He then turned to look at his new fellow student. She had blonde hair up to her shoulders, and an interesting choice in armor. She seemed kinda small, but, from the fact that she knew enough to believe that this could've been a trap, he knew she had trained for longer and/or harder than him. He wondered what she was like, probably a noble person by the way she bowed apologetically, and he hoped to be her friend. He did not keep his hopes very high though, as he only really had one friend, and she's almost as crazy as he is.

Going back to the introductions, he wiped his nose a bit and spoke up. "My name is Migaru Shiro. I don't have any likes. I love being needed, my friends, and dumplings. I don't have any dislikes. I hate non-sympathetic people, and people with different morals, or at least those that would challenge mine. My hobbies are catching octopi, playing with swords and other weapons, and counting dumplings. I only have 3 goals, expand my emotions, kill a certain man, and become the next Mizukage! Spe-cialties .... I don't think -"

He was cut off by a sudden explosion of water in the river, and some mysterious object flying at his sensei. He had to react quickly, and he used his wind stream jutsu to push this object out of the way. Taking a good look at it, he realized it was a sword.A sword? It's rusty, but it could potentially cause some harm to a person. It was aimed for Gin-sensei, and I can only infer that it was some enemy of the former Kazekage. He looked around for a culprit, but he stopped as he felt as though there was someone, no something, attempting to strangle him, and kill him. Like a monster who's only intent is to kill, and kill mercilessly at that. It scared him stiff, to the point where he couldn't move.

WC -> 438 Total WC -> 955
Jutsu(s) used: Wind Release: Stream
Chakra: 140/150

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi looked over to Gin, who seemed to have just started to address the group. Well, rather the individuals. When she started to address Nozomi, there was a noticable amount of blush on the young girl's face. She wasn't exactly wrong after all. It usually did mean that someone did something they weren't supposed to be. Nozomi was about to reply, but bit her tongue, because she realized that Gin was simply yanking their chain. Now wasn't really the time to snap back a retort, nor was it really Nozomi's style. She bowed apologetically, keeping her eyes on Gin, because that was the respectful thing to do in this situation.

Nozomi started to listen to Gin speaking though, to see what she had to say and was almost immediately let down. She'd been hoping that perhaps Gin would care about them, because Nozomi didn't have any teachers that had really cared about her, but in the end, it appeared that she was only in it for the pay and because she was ordered to be their teacher. As Nozomi's heart sank a little, so too did her face, mirroring a brief moment of sadness and pain before she wiped her expression. Not that she had much time to dwell on her thoughts, as her Sensei began introducing herself.

It turned out that Gin was, rather impressively, a former Kazekage. Nozomi up to that point had never had a teacher of such high regard, considering her father was Jounin level, and the Chuunin tutor was, well a Chuunin. And of course, she liked weapons, booze, and fighting. No wonder she was a 'former' Kazekage. She didn't seem suited to the lifestyle of a leader of a nation. Then again, what did Nozomi know about leading a nation? Nothing. So she kept her thoughts to herself. For some odd reason, Gin disliked medics. That was strange, although Nozomi disliked them due to their inability to help her recover from her illness, or their inability to heal her properly after being wounded. Gin finished up her introductions, and almost immediately turned the introductions question on them.

Nozomi wasn't the first to jump the gun on answering a question, so she turned her head to look at Migaru once again, and noticed that this boy had a nose bleed. Inwardly, she sighed. This guy was like Yasu, wasn't he, she reasoned out internally. It would be interesting to say the least, but she could tell he was pervy, if only a little bit. Anyhow, his name was Migaru, as it turned out, and oh, he was so clever. He simply loved anything he liked, which happened to be being needed, his friends,and food. Similarly, he didn't dislike, no, that was too weak a word choice. He hated non-sympathy, and anyone who didn't have similar morals as he did. Whih of course, turned out his morals didn't inhibit him from killing anyone, as he had a goal to do so.

It was around that point that Nozomi tuned Migaru out as she noticed that bubbles had popped up on the river's surface. Why would that.. her question was answered momentarily later as the water exploded up, obviously somebody had been laying in wait. Nozomi, already on edge over the fact that it might have been a trap, reacted even before Migaru did, dropping her senbon. Without a sight on the person who was attacking, the tiny needle would be useless, as the water was in the way. Water. Nozomi smiled to herself. Of course, she could use that water to her advantage. Building up her chakra quickly, Nozomi shot out a jutsu. She said nothing about it, choosing to be silent and keep a surprise advantage, with the water still raining down. "Lightning Style, Wave of Inspiration!" she thought, shooting out the wave of lightning ahead of Migaru's own jutsu that he was just starting to prepare.

Aimed at the water, her jutsu should do the trick. As the person had been laying in wait under the water, he was obviously soaking wet. Chances are, there wasn't much he could do, and this technique would at least knock him back, as his entire body would conduct her jutsu now. All it had to do was make contact with any part of his wet body, or the water around him caused by his splash.

WC: 729
Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:
Chakra: 140/150

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero was ever so close to marking the woman and finally completing that stage of his training. He could feel something strange rising from within his calm mind. Something he was unused to feeling. A sense of confidence? No, he rarely if ever doubted himself. This was a higher feeling. He figured it wasn't anything physical, after all he had never had something as useless as a sense of touch. It was obviously something mental breaking through his trained level of remaining calm. He could only describe it as feeling a sense of accomplishment just within reach. As if he was trying to climb the peak of a mountain and the other side was his life goal. It was unnerving to feel anything so refreshing but at the same time it was a welcome new feeling. After all Gin was no joke of an opponent. His time spent planning and unique setting up of a stealth attack was going to pay off. The distance measured perfectly with the weapon used. He was truly going to be the slayer he had trained to be all these years. Such things as family and restraint were things that made people weak and soft.

It was his narrowed vision and focused mind that made him weak to the danger that approached him. He had dismissed the other two as simpletons and thought he could strike before they could react. But now suddenly the distance between him and his target was increasing. He identified something unseen pulling at his sword and tightened his grip, but the other thing was the sudden current of visible electricity coursing all through him. He decided the lightning was the source that was tearing him from his objective. But something else was odd. That feeling of being so close, that elation so rare an emotion in him felt like it was ripped from him. It wasn't fair for him to be so close only to be interrupted. Who would dare to step between him and something incredible he was so close to achieving. The sensation of having hope ripped from him brought forth an emotion far more powerful. And something that had smoldered in him since the day he could understand it. Anger. Rage at being so close only to fail. He would teach them the error of their ways. He would teach them not to interfere with his goals.

The two jutsu pushed him away from Gin but his feet planted into the ground. The point of his sword slamming into the ground to anchor him from going any further then a meter. His mind instantly put together Gin had made no effort to intervene. If anything she seemed to content to let the students in her squad fight. Not a finger lifted to defend herself. He could of taken her eye had they just not gotten in the way. The last of the lightning sparked around him before it went out. The slight burns on him weren't even noted as he couldn't feel them anyway. Slowly he stood to his full height, but even then he was small. A child's height. The Odachi just as tall as him. But something was wrong. Grey eyes peered out of the hood. The only part of him that was visible other then his hands. Those eyes seemed to be like something haunting the grave. Grey as the mists over a blood soaked battlefield. Something in his aura seemed to push outwards. Like he wasn't human. The kind of feeling one gets when walking alone in the dark that makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. Danger.

Sero drew his sword out of the dirt and sliced the air ending abruptly to expertly throw any loose dirt or water off. Still the rusted edge seemed stained red. He had not simply kept the weapon near him but the blood of those who had crossed him seemed to have left a stain. And then he tilted his neck first to the right. A loud series of pops could be heard, but those grey eyes never seemed to leave either of them. It was like he was watching them both but his attention was on each of them entirely. If one looked at his eyes it was like he was staring into their gaze and straight into their soul. Something there was dark. A killer that knew only killing. And then he stepped forward. He was approaching at a normal pace but every step seemed to send a chill out. Each step closer to them seemed to dare them to move. To encourage them to be the first to try him. As if moving meant you wished to fight. But even from so far away the killing intent was like a blade slowly pressing into the throat. He was not a simple boy. He was a monster. And they had challenged him.

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
OOC: Migaru hasn't posted yet either, so I'll take mine sometime before the end of Thursday. I'm sorry, I've been busy with college.

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi watched as the boy regained his composure, obviously not having expected them to do anything. Migaru seemed to be frozen in fear, not having made any attempts to do anything else. The feeling that the hooded figure with the odachi gave off was ominous and foreboding after all, so she couldn't blame him. But yet, if the large built genin that was her partner couldn't do anything, then Nozomi knew it fell on her shoulders to take action. As Sero advanced, Nozomi took her own stance. The stance of the Himitsu clan's adaptation of the gentle fist. Nozomi knew that a long drawn out fight would prove bad for her constitution, and she'd already utilized a jutsu, meaning her chakra pool would be diminished, even if only slightly compared to this persons.

She felt she could safely say that it was a boy, judging by the small stature. "Why would you attack someone like that?" she called out. If she could still avoid combat, she would, but she didn't back down from her stance. "There is no reason to attack anybody." Edging forward slowly, Nozomi went to face the guy directly. She stayed on the outer edge of the range of his odachi, but she knew that it was long enough that she was still well within striking distance. Lowering her guard ever so slightly, Nozomi finally dropped her stance after all. She'd stopped the attack on Gin, but apart from that, she had no reason to attack right now. If she herself was attacked, then so be it.

WC: 266
OOC: Sorry. Short post is short.

Sero

Sero

S-rank
One of them didn't move. Just stared at him frozen in place. Their eyes met and Sero could tell he didn't want to test him. He could see the fear and hesitation there and he could feed on that. But his grey gaze slowly shifted. The eyes of the dead focusing on the girl. She was unaffected by him. Which made something sinister stir within him. Slowly he stepped forward. Each step seemed to sizzle as he focused chakra on the bottoms of his feet. His breath came out of his thin, pale, parted lips as steam. Just the chakra raging in him enough to heat up his breath. No actual chakra was being used but it was easily see-able that he wasn't even bothering to focus it. His grey clothes seemed to flutter but the wind seemed dead. But the water on them made steam rise off of him in thin tendrils like smoke. He watched as she took up a stance and continued walking towards her. His first step onto the river they had knocked him across raising a plume of steam as the water seemed to burst into boiling. He was not about to calm down. He was angry and as he spoke his voice conveyed a deadly calm.

"I have tried for months to leave a single mark on her as per her training with me. And you stopped me. All of my effort wasted because you did not understand. I will teach you not to cross me."

And with that he was suddenly moving. He was fast as boiling water burst out from behind his feet. Spraying the shore with a sizzle on the rocks as he rapidly crossed the water. Each step slamming down as fast as he could as if a drum beat to war. And in an instant he was already halfway across the water. One hand held the sword as the other made rapid hand symbols. Marking them as the Ram and the half tiger seal. But nothing seemed to happen visually. But his chakra formed a thin layer around him. The Fire burst trap already set up. And with that he arrived on the same side of the river as them. The chill before replaced with a sort of heat. As if his presence couldn't decide what to be. Evolving from the thing creeping in the shadows to the colossus looming over them. But this colossus was burning. A rage he had never felt before. He was ready to burn them all. But her first.

It was clear she was in a stance but Sero intended to take this at full pace. Never going easy. His temper driving his adrenaline as he was not used to having to control it. Reasoning of patience and understanding was beyond him. His left hand gripped the Odachi halfway up the hilt for power but still controlling the length of it to almost it's full potential. His right hand shot forward though and a thin metal shot out at her right eyebrow. With all the momentum he could muster. It was aimed there to try and bleed her. If she bled from above the eye then it would cause her vision to cloud. Either way the ideal thing for her would be to step to the left to avoid the needle. So he stepped to the right to preemptively cut her off. His left hand twisting the sword as it sang like a whistle rising upwards so the tip would be aimed to cross through her chest by an inch if she didn't step back. But this was all just to try and move her balance. He had appeared to leave his lower body open to an attack and exposed his legs by aiming high. He appeared defenseless down there but he wanted her to try. He wanted her to go low and avoid all his attacks to go for his legs so his trap would spring. So that the flames would burst when she got too close. It was why he only attacked at the edge of the length of his blade. To hide that stepping within the range of his just meant being burned and blinded. But his eyes didn't look for it. No his eyes looked straight into hers. Like a tingling in the skin as somethings hot breath was on the back of your neck. He was out to harm her. And he was not ready to back down for anything.

135/150:

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi didn't flinch as her opponent approached. She didn't need him to say he was angry to tell. In fact, his speech meant almost nothing to her. It seemed that he was training to be able to hit Gin, and Nozomi had messed it up, wasted all of his time. And that now he'd have to teach her a lesson. Nozomi had lowered her guard already. She wasn't intending to fight, and she knew that any wounds sustained at the moment would not prove to be fatal. There was a time and a place to fight back, and she couldn't see a reason to do so now. Even though she knew it would be painful, Nozomi made no attempt to block herself. She could see the shimmer of the senbon as it launched towards her, felt the sting as it pierced just above her eye.

Still, she didn't step back. Even as she held her ground, a second attack was now coming at her, the edge of the sword coming down. Nozomi mentally prepared herself for the pain that would soon follow. The blade cut into her and she let out a gasp as it dragged down her chest, from shoulder to hip, tearing through the thin fabric that made up her usual clothing. As it exited, Nozomi fell to her knees, eyes wincing in pain. And yet she still didn't raise her hands up to fight Sero. She looked up into his eyes with the pain in her own, but defiance. For it was a fight that he truly wanted, and she wouldn't fuel his fight. "Sate your bloodlust. I won't give you the satisfaction of fighting you now. If I could stop you, you weren't good enough anyways..." she muttered out as she coughed, blood tinging her lips. It wasn't due to injuries, she'd known it was coming for a while. The stress made her illness act up on occasion. With that, she gladly passed out, not having raised a hand to defend herself. She fell to the side, body thudding loudly on the ground, her shirt somehow not flapping open, modesty still intact.

WC: 367

Migaru

Migaru

D-rank
Migaru stood staring at this monster as he watched him attack his partner, now laying on the ground. Migaru took in a deep breath and let go of the fear he held before. Now's not the time nor the place. He wiped his nose of the small drips of blood and quickly grabbed Nozomi and took her out of harm's way. Jumping back to where he stood, he took a defensive stance against his enemy, and let out water vapor, forming it into globules near him on the ground. Water Release: Seafoam. Migaru watched this boy's every movement. "Hey, buddy, why'd you try to hurt my sensei and hurt my partner?" 

Migaru drew out his kunai and prepared himself for a beating. Nevertheless, he stared him right in the eyes. Throwing away his emotions, he stared right back at him with the same lifeless eyes as him. No, something was different about his eyes. A lust for blood. Migaru gripped his kunai harder and clenched his teeth. Slowly digging his heels into the earth, he prepared himself to either jump to dodge an attack, or to jump to initiate an attack. He also kept an eye on Nozomi who, as she had passed out, had no means of defense.

And then, the boy made his move.

WC -> 220 Total WC ->1175
Jutsu(s) used: Water Release: Seafoam
Chakra: 130/150

OOC: Sorry it's so short and/or seems rushed :/

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero watched as his sword cleaved into her. Just enough to leave a decent cut. But a big one to say the least. But he felt nothing. Not the feeling of actually cutting her. Not pleasure from the successful hit. It didn't feel like the satisfaction he had almost felt going after Gin. It was a pointless victory. She hadn't even tried to block. She had just taken her punishment. If anything he felt confusion. Why would some one just opt to take a hit? Life was about victory. It was about beating every one who challenged you. Rising to the top and being the best. And yet he didn't feel victorious. If anything his blade felt wasted. He wasn't satisfied. He was still feeling that cold anger pouring through him. It couldn't be helped. She fell before him and he just looked at her. Her words like ice on his skin. He wasn't good enough anyway. She said those words and he suddenly wanted to stab her over and over again. If anything his anger was rising. The steam rising in thin tendrils from where he stood hissed as his eyes widened. His hand trembled from how hard he gripped his sword.

And then the other was dragging her away. He had been so focused on wanting to kill her that he hadn't noticed the boy approach. But now his anger was redirected. The other one that had hit him, that stood in his way, twice now on the same day. He ignored the fact that the boy had likely just kept him from committing murder and thus kept him from becoming a criminal. He was just another insult to Sero now. A guardian angel to his demonic ways. And as with all angels he needed to be torn from the heavens. He heard the question as he stared after the boy. It had already been asked and answered. So he did nothing in the way of answering. Instead his lips only formed one cold word. "Annoying." and then he lifted his sword. Her blood slowly running down and soaking the rusted edge of the blade. His grey eyes met with the others and he didn't feel anything but murderous. No compassion for the boys bravery. Still it was just as cold as before. The gaze seemed to hold the fallen who had died so he could be. His sword seemed to cry over the sounds of the ones it had bled.

And then he was off. He moved forward at full pace and swung his sword from five meters away. The line of blood on the edge of his sword flinging out to splatter out and attempt to blind his opponent. But as he got close his jutsu activated. Triggered by the boys sea-foam jutsu. A brilliant burst of flame shot out between them in a blinding flash. But that was too far away from the boy to burn him. What it did do however was cut off the vision between them in a bright flash and alert Sero there was chakra prepared there. A trap set for him. The instant that was revealed to him he jumped upwards in a forwards vertical leap and spun. Most defenses didn't account for above or below when it came to traps. So now at full speed he came down at the boy from above. A spinning grey form with the blade out. It's length aimed to cut down the boys right eye. Not to remove the eye but to put a decent gash down his face. If the boy wasn't already moving or preparing a jutsu then the length of the blade would drive hard into his face.

Migaru

Migaru

D-rank
"Annoying" Migaru took it in, heartless, and cold as he said it. As the boy's sword swung, drips of blood splattered on Migaru's face. Nozomi's blood. He just threw his partner's blood at him. Migaru wiped it off quickly, and soon, a flash of blinding light confused him. He could only assume this was a distraction for an attack, and jumped over, slightly farther from the river, and felt the sting of something piercing the skin on his left arm. His sight slowly retutning to him, he could make out the red of his blood, staining his torn shirt where it was cut. Making out the figure of the boy standing in front of him, he glared at him angrily. The markings below his eyes began to grow, enlengthening to the bottom of his jaw, red as the blood on his arm.

A new fire lit in his eyes, Migaru gave in to his desire to draw blood of his opponent as he had done to him. Jumping back, while forming the bird hand sign, took in a deep breath. "Wind Release: Air Bullets" He then fired four bullets at the boy in the form of a diamond and threw his kunai through the center. When he landed, he assumed a defensive stance near the ground and activated one of the globules of water. Suddenly, a seafomy broth spewed from the baseball-sized sphere and, assuming his last attack would be succesful, Migaru threw a shuriken, hiding it in the frothiness of the exploded globule. However, dizzy from the amount of chakra and just plain energy he used within the past minute, his stance wasn't very strong, and his markings shrunk down to his cheeks. He had to beat this boy. Its now or never.

WC -> 299 Total WC -> 1474
Jutsu(s) used: Wind Release: Air Bullets
115/150

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin pretty much settled for lighting a cigarette while her three students brawled in front of her. Little changed on her expression as Nozomi and Migaru attempted to defend her from young Sero Jr. She inhaled deeply, blowing rings casually. It felt great to be able to smoke in public again, without having to worry about her face being covered by a mask or bandages. Honestly, she had taken this stuff for granted. Being herself again was akin to being fully free again. To anyone who didn't know her well enough, it would appear as if she simply didn't care if the Genin under her started killing each other. In truth, he observed the battle before her eyes with very careful attention to detail. This would give her an idea of what the team dynamic would look like, what their strengths and weaknesses were. A delighted smile crossed her lips.

This would prove to be interesting. She had been skeptical about taking on a new team. She had only done so at Ayakashi's behest - a favor to an old friend. Nevertheless she had to admit that she enjoyed training those beneath her rank. She couldn't really say why, but there was something about observing the raw talent and carving it into something worthwhile that gave her a sense of purpose. She saw Nozomi collapse as the fight continued, now between Migaru and Sero.

"I'll give them until I finish this cigarette to wrap it up," she thought to herself as she took a long drag from the half finished cancer stick.

The former Kazekage listened to Migaru's one sided banter, his questioning of Sero's intentions. Much like his late father's would have, the white haired boy's response hardly had more than one syllable. Gin let out a chuckle. If she didn't know any better - if she hadn't seen Sero Osada die before her own eyes - she would have sworn that this kid was raised by the deceased Mizukage, molded by him in every single way. Gin had never met the boy's mother, but she began to doubt that he even had one. There was little to nothing of that woman in him.

As for Migaru, she had to admire his... Spunk? Passion? Confidence? Yes, he definitely had all three in varying amounts. He was outmatched in terms of physical prowess, but stood his ground all the same. It was an admirable set of traits. She would only have to teach him to know his limits and learn when to call it quits. Albeit, Gin was still trying to learn that lesson herself.

"Time's up, boys," she thought as she flicked the cigarette bud onto the ground and stood up in one swift movement.

Gin walked towards them at a slow pace. There was no sense in running, not that it would make much of a difference considering where her speed currently stood. She went over to the fallen Nozomi and threw the girl over her shoulder. Her mechanical arm flared. A projection of itself emerged as Gin extended the prosthetic towards young Sero. The result would be a large arm ranging 15m across. The hand would seek to wrap itself around Sero's torso in order to keep him from getting any closer to Migaru. She just wanted to pin him down long enough to try to get him to act civilized. Even if she didn't manage to grab the boy, at least she would interrupt the subsequent attack directed at the Aisu - win-win, really.

[Training Speed D1 to D2 - 400/400]
[Training Speed D2 to D3 - 450/450]
[Training Speed D3 to C - 12/525]

Chakra:

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero had managed to cut the kid it seemed. His eyes narrowed with the intent to dig in. He was going to do more then just bleed the boy. He was going to cut him deep. An arm wasn't good enough if it didn't cut deep enough to actually disable to the arm. He had to prove he was the strongest, the fastest and the smartest. His blade needed to cut through and leave a clear bloody trail in his path. Only then could he drown the shadow of his father. To surpass all. Even the seven swordsmen. But this boy was going to try and stop him. Somewhere deep in him the rage quelled and replaced itself with that deadly calm he was used to. But that calm was no better. That calm was his killing intent. He was more focused during that calm and much more dangerous. His chakra stopped flaring out and became far more controlled. Like a blade sharpening. His grey eyes that had almost shown emotion now dulled. He wasi n a killing mode now.

Still he heard the boy speak and with only a thought focused chakra into his sword. He could see the boy pointing at him and in a second crossed his sword and slashed out. He couldn't feel it but based on the way the sword bounced back as if parried he had hit something. The chakra coated sword blocked three of them. They were hard to see though so he missed the fourth one. But the kunai was clear as day. He noted that he must of been hit as his hips seemed to drag him back by about a meter, another push back jutsu. Did he think he was safe playing the ranged game? Either way his hand not used as the main gripping hand of the sword shot up and his fingers slipped into the ring of the Kunai as it neared his neck. Stopping it there. He was not distracted by pain as he didn't feel it.

He saw the foam jump up as a mask around him. A stealth attack likely. It was wise when facing a possibly superior opponent but he only needed to evade the next attack before escaping or destroying the foam. It was then that his eye caught something parting the foam and he turned to face it. But to his surprise a giant hand came smashing into him parting the foam like moses parting the sea's. It couldn't be that the boy had that much power! His alarm rang as he tried to bring up chakra to escape but it was too late. The hand enveloped him below the neck pinning his weapons to him and holding him tight. He couldn't move anything but his head. However his mind quickly summarized the situation as a shuriken bounced off the large hand on him. The boy hadn't summoned that thing. Gin was finally getting involved.

His silver gaze lifted to Gin as he watched her quietly. She was likely holding him and not the other boy since she had Nozomi over her shoulder. She must of seen his intent because only he was being held back. His silver gaze looked calmly to Migaru as he watched the boy. Something in that gaze suggested that the match was only temporarily done. But it also seemed to dare him to try Sero. Somehow even in that condition. Completely immobilized from the neck down Sero seemed like he was still a capable fighter. As if even just hid head was a lethal weapon. He wondered silently if Migaru would go for the opening and if Gin would hold him down for it or release him and let him finish what he started.

130/150:

Migaru

Migaru

D-rank
As the dizziness faded, Migaru's eyes focused on the boy. Haziness still lingered in his eyes however, and he struggled to bring the image of the boy himself into focus. When he did however, all he could see were Sero's eyes testing him, almost daring him to keep on fighting. And when he realized this, his markings enlengthened once again, and he let out a violent yell. "I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" Rushing forward violently, he prepared a shuriken in his hand. Die. He threw his first one and grabbed another. Die! He threw that one, but both simply flopped on the floor due to his sensei's arm. "DIE!!!" Jumping to get a better shot at him, Migaru remembered his original goal; Keep Nozomi from getting further injured and stop the boy with as little fighting as necessary.

Sighing, he landed in front of Sero and put his shuriken away. Taking deep breaths, he calmed down, and his markings shrunk back into their usual small, just visible selves. Bringing back the emotions he tossed to the wind, except anger of course, he stood up to face Sero, and smiled. "If there's ever a next time, I'll probably die. But I won't die easily." Using a torn piece of his shirt, he tied off the wound on his arm to stop the bleeding. The blood loss combined with the little rage moment he had just went through caused him to start to get woozy again, this time though, he swayed as he walked. Walking towards Gin and Nozomi, he gave a thumbs up and laughed. Then, he fell flat on his face, and yelled to his sensei. "Sensei! I think I broke my nose." Laying there, but he knew he couldn't let his guard down yet, so he kept his eye on the boy trapped by Gin's hand. 

WC -> 318 Total WC -> 1795
Jutsu(s) used: None
Chakra: 115/150

Gin

Gin

Retired
Wonderful. They stopped fighting. Her team would live to see another day. She wondered how long this would last before they wound up killing each other. She could see her shirt start to stain with Nozomi's blood. A damn shame. Well, she'd make Sanosuke clean it at some point. She was still holding Sero in her hand. She looked at him for a moment and sighed. "My dearest nephew," she greeted him with a smile on her face. She wondered how confused Migaru would be at this new piece of information.

"Let the hilarity ensue."

She let go of him slowly, the arm's projection retracting and disappearing altogether. She was still ready to stop the fight again if either of them did anything stupid. "I hadn't seen you in a while. I was starting to think you'd forgotten about me, but lo and behold! Here you are! Come give your auntie a hug," she snickered. She watched Migaru horsing around and falling flat on his face. A broken nose didn't sound so bad. ]"Enjoy the pain, kid, it builds character," she said in response.

The former Kazekage turned teacher set Nozomi gently on the ground. She was passed out, yes, but from the looks of it, it wasn't due to the injuries she had sustained. Gin spared her an empathetic look before turning back to the other two boys. "So now! We have a lovely little team going on here. This'll be a blast if you three keep from killing each other. I'm all for sparring, but you kind of put a damper on my plans," she said. She had a couple of tests in mind that she  still wanted to put them through. Evidently, this wasn't the time, now. That ship had sailed. She let out an overly dramatic sigh that pretty much said 'woe is me.'

Staring at the two boys in front of her - still several meters away from each other - she leaned against a nearby tree. What to do? What to do? She wondered. She still had two conscious kids on her hands, albeit the current power gap between the two complicated things. Well, she supposed now was as good a time as any to start working on that. She snapped her fingers together as it all clicked.

"How would you like to meet your cousins, Sero?" she asked.

The idea of having him meet Chie and Reiko set Gin on edge. She was smiling wildly at this point. Chie could also go ahead and heal Nozomi while she was here - the more the merrier and all that. Besides, family reunions were always interesting, to say the least. What fun this would be! Gin could already picture several different scenarios in her head. Of course, she would have to tell the girls to tone it down and hold back. The longer her students survived, the better, right?

[Training Speed D3 to C - 537/525]

Last edited by Gin on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Word Count Increase)

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero watched the display with narrowed eyes. It was obvious that any attacks to anything below the neck were pointless. All the attempts simple bounced off the thing that bound him. He tested seeing if he could move. Maybe slip out the Kunai launcher if he could. But he was bound too tight. His shoulder could barely shift and his hand couldn't reach the hilt or even let go of either of the weapons now pressed into his hands. He was truly in a bind. One,, bounced off uselessly. Then another. Each time he wanted to find a way out more. In hindsight he should of prepared an escape jutsu at the beginning of the fight. He had felt...angry and hadn't thought it out. He had simply rushed in to wipe them out. He needed to remember that feeling and focus on forcing it out. Remain cold and collected. Always plan a dozen encounters before you move a step. That was the way he felt he should go about his life. The way he had molded himself all ten years of his life.

Still as the boy went airborne he considered how to defend himself. His only target was the head. At that angle he needed to primarily defend the eyes. If he could catch the projectile in his teeth sacrificing some cuts on his mouth he could hopefully launch it back before the boy could hit the ground. With any luck catching him off guard. Anywhere in the throat was ideal. Either side would cause massive bleeding but the wind pipe was his goal. Cut off the air supply and drown his lungs in blood. For that brief moment killing intent flooded off of Sero. The boy was a threat. And as with all threats he needed to be dealt with. And so Sero intended to end it now. With only his head available. He was not suited for the childs body he was inhabiting. Sero was a monster. He didn't fear the boy above him as he should but instead intended to kill him. No sane person should be that way.

Much to his regret though he watched as the boy landed in front of him and put away the weapon. Sero watched him quietly. Face to face with him he considered adding weapons within his mouth. Had he just had one needle in his mouth he could of blinded the boy. Or perhaps he should imitate Wolfgangs acid spitting jutsu. What was truly a pity was that Sero couldn't access the clans technique yet. Acid mist down the boys throat would of ended it for sure. But instead the boy walked away. He was clear on one thing. If there was a next time. He would at the very least maim the kid. Still Sero was released and spread his feet to catch his balance before flicking the boys blood off of his sword and sheathing it. There was a small spot of blood on his waist from one jutsu and the slight pink of the tiny burns from another through his body but he couldn't feel them. Nor did they do anything to hamper him in any way. Still he twirled the boys Kunai and chucked it to land next to his head after he tripped. Before speaking coldly. His voice like the cold of a ship filled with the corpses of frozen sailors.

"When we finish this. You are going to need your weapons. I suggest collecting them."

He then turned and approached Gin with a bland frown. His usual expression towards everything. That wicked presence never seemed to fade from him. It was like he couldn't take it off. Something dark oozing from him as if he still intended to bury all of them there. If ever it was necessary to trust him it would be difficult since it always felt like he intended to murder everything in sight. That was likely why he was assigned to Gin. She was too beyond his abilities to be unable to stop him. For now anyways. Still she offered him a hug and he looked at her with dully grey eyes. He had never truly had a relationship beyond training him from her. So he spoke to her just as coldly.

"Wasn't what you just got done doing basically a hug? According to the dictionary a hug is simply to squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection. You already preformed this with your jutsu. As for my cousins. I would like to be able to identify all of my allies or enemies. Which ever they prefer to be. Though according to my studies families are not supposed to be physical enemies. That assumed it might be best if I identify them as allies so I don't kill them accidentally."

Migaru

Migaru

D-rank
Migaru lifted his head to saw his kunai fly and strike the ground next to his face. he paid little attention to Sero, as his attention was drawn mostly by Gin's words. "Nephew?!" Migaru grabbed his kunai and pocketed it. He grabbed his nose and tried to push it back into place, but he couldn't seem to get it, so he just let it be. "He's your nephew?" He looked at Sero, then at Gin, then back at Sero. They have the same hair color, so I guess it's plausible .... right? Jumping a meter or so closer to his sensei, Migaru listened as Sero spoke with Gin. According to his studies? Does he have a family?

Migaru thought about his father, and remembered what he had done. Looking at Sero, he wondered if he knew his father, or if he raised himself. He seemed strong enough to take care of himself, so being on the streets was totally a possibility. Migaru approached Sero slowly and cautiously with a slightly outstretched hand. The closer he got though, he got ever so slightly less tense, attempting to show Sero that he trusted him, at least a little. "Count me as an ally, too." Migaru presented his hand to Sero and looked at him with a straight face. "If not, then don't accept this offering." Migaru clenched his teeth in fear of being his enemy. Howver, he stood and waited for Sero's response.

WC -> 247 Total WC -> 2042

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin shook her head. She could always trust her nephew - she would even venture to say the entirety of the Osada clan - to be pragmatic. She wiggled the fingers of her prosthetic arm as she spoke. "Not a real arm, doesn't count," she said. It was the easiest and shortest explanation of it. She let out a loud cackle at Migaru's expression of disbelief. She wondered if Nozomi would have reacted similarly to that piece of information. Oh how he would react to the rest of the family!

So the two of them had agreed. That was two out of three - majority rules. She only hoped they wouldn't come to regret this. Well, maybe she did. But just a little. "Ah, wonderful," she said with a heavy dose of mischief in her tone and a glint in her eye. Still smiling, she pressed her thumb and index fingers to her mouth and took an absurdly deep breath. A loud whistle resembling an agonizing screech left her lips. It was earsplitting and painful.

Elsewhere...

"Go fish!" Chie smiled brightly as she looked over her hand of cards and into the eyes of her younger sister.

"I hate you all," Misao grumbled under her breath as she picked up another card from the deck - a five. Another card she didn't need.

"I told you not to bet anything. You'll be feeding the rest of us for the next few weeks," Shinji said offhandedly. He had had absurdly good luck throughout the game. He was currently one king away from another set.

"If anything, you have inherited mother's gambling abilities, proof enough that you weren't adopted," Reiko mused. It was an ongoing - albeit cruel - joke. Misao had been the only one out of Gin's four biological children to not inherit her silver hair color. Or fighting abilities. Or destructive nature. Or pervertedness.

Misao mumbled something unintelligible under her breath as she visibly shrunk in her seat.

"Now Shinji! Gimme all your kings!" Chie beamed widely.

"Like hell I will," he said, pulling out a sword from its sheathe. House rules. Challenging requests via throwing sharp objects was a common thing.

"Bring it!" Chie said as she braced herself. Just as they were about to go at each other, all four of them suddenly fell silent.

"It's the call," Shinji whispered.

"Who's it for?" Misao wondered out loud.

"Me, I think."

Reiko shook her head. "No, it's more high pitched than yours. Which means..."

"SHOWTIME!"

Back at the waterfall...

After about fifteen seconds, the whistling subsided. Gin took a deep breath to compensate for the lost air. She let out a relieved sigh and looked back at her waiting students. Now it was only a matter of time - seconds, really. It took Chie and Reiko about thirty seconds to appear in a gust of wind and colored smoke pellets - no doubt Chie's idea. Gin sat back and watched as the smoke cleared and revealed two girls - almost physically identical, save for their clothing and several other features.

One stood with her arms crossed and an expression of serious boredom. The other was beaming widely and seemed more like a mad dog who's leash had just been cut. "Look, Rei-rei! She got us new toys to play with!" Chie said, just loud enough for the two genin to barely hear. Gin largely ignored the comment. The specifics of what she had called them here for would come later. "You need to stop referring to all genin like they're inanimate objects," Reiko murmured. Well, it wasn't as if she had sympathy for the genin. She was just more subtle about it.

"Chie, heal the girl. Reiko, standby for now," Gin ordered simply. Both the girls nodded. Reiko sat calmly on the ground. Chie went to Nozomi, expert hands weaving over her wounded body, using her chakra to reverse the ill effects of both her wounds and physical ailments. The girl would wake up even more refreshed and well rested than she had been before the fight.

[Training Speed from C-1 to C-2 600/600]
[Training Reaction Time from B-3 to A 173/1000]

Last edited by Gin on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi's first thought was that she couldn't feel any pain. It was strange to her, she should have felt something. But instead, she felt great. Better, in fact, than before she'd allowed the shot to hit her head on. Opening her eyes, Nozomi saw that there were some girls around her, one of which was healing her. Nozomi shot up into a sitting position, her shirt still barely holding together by a few threads. Turning around to her pack, Nozomi pulled out a vest and put it on so she wasn't flashing everyone, and then went to hug the girl who had healed her. "Thank you, I feel great!" she laughed. Obviously, being attacked didn't matter much to her.

Looking back over to the others though, Nozomi blushed and bowed her head. It seemed like there wasn't much need to continue any combat at the moment. "I'm sorry. Bad first impression Sensei." she said, looking away from Gin. "So, what's going on then?"

TWC: 2109

[2109/1500] Trained "Lightning Release, False Darkness"

Last edited by Nozomi on Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero watched as Migaru approached him. Sero wasn't entirely sure why him being Gin's sort of nephew was all that strange. Statistically every one was related to everyone else however distantly. Migaru might even be his two-hundredth cousin eighteen times removed. Based on that theory no shinobi claiming to be family was more or less an enemy then another based on that alone. It was how they dealt with Sero and how loyal they were to Kage and country that mattered to him. Still grey eyes looked to Migaru as his hand was stretched out. The gash on his arm apparently forgotten. While it was true that Sero had pulled up some foreign emotion before logical reasoning the boy was a threat. For a moment he considered that this was the perfect range to gut him but the facts remained that he was not an enemy of the village yet. Still Sero was not so trusting as to grasp a hand. If he were to wish to trap someone then with a hand shake he could remove that hand entirely. So he nodded to show some semblance of allegiance before looking past him to see Nozomi raised from her wounds. Yet another individual that might hold this against him.

If anything though Gin seemed to be in a good mood. Still Sero spoke as coldly as ever. Moving over to a stone to sit down. His sword nearly as tall as him shifting against the ground awkwardly. Sero couldn't wait for a growth spurt or two. His height was a disadvantage. Still when he spoke his words were clear. And as uncaring as ever.

"You should heal the boy too. My swords are covered in rust. If that wound remains unchecked for too long he could begin suffering quickly. Seeing as the battle is over It might be best to prevent that. I assume these two overly energetic individuals are my cousins then? I will mark it in my mind that they are not targets until proven otherwise. Satisfied with that?"

Jutsu trained:

193 remaining

Last edited by Sero on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Migaru

Migaru

D-rank
Migaru let out a breath of relief. He was glad he didn't have a monster like Sero against him. He turned to walk towards the other four when he heard Sero speak from a rock behind him. "Heal? Rusty swords?" He let out a slight chuckle before the pain shot back through him. He completely forgot about the gash in his arm and it didn't bother him at all, until now of course. The pain resonated from his arm and sent a chill up his back. He walked in pain towards Gin and Nozomi and smiled. "What happened is I got beat the hell up." He scratched his head and sat down. "I guess I don't have what it takes to be the Mizukage ... yet." Migaru smiled, and turned to face Sero. That's right. Yet.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.