You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
Ohgodsohgodsohgods... ugh.... dealing with ... what the fuck was he dealing with, anyway? WHAT WAS WRONG WITHHIMIFCUKHEDIDN'TKNOWOHGODSWHYWASTHISHAPPENING!?! He wasn't sure if she was sick or just mentally broken; or something else entirely. Welp; it was no help, but... yeah. He moved to his desk for a few minutes; slamming his face into the rocky surface until it cracked; and likely put a spiderweb crack in his forehead. Awesomesauce. Aaaaaayway... focus. Right. Focus on something other then the spinning room. Sit down... and think. Sit... yeah...

Concussion unconsciousness sucked. All hour or so of it. Groggy and confused; woot. And then memories; and more panic; and craaaaaaap. Roll over; realize the bed was above him; and moving to knees now. Yep; on his knees. Poking the panicking one? Oh yes.

"Himi?"

"Hiiiiiiimi?"

-pokepoke-

"Himi?"

-Prod-

"WOMAN!?"

And now with the shaking!~

"HIMITSUUUUUUUUU!~"

2Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
Was it a bed? Or was it a cloud? She had always been told that the clouds were soft. Her logical mind, had it not been out of order, would have been shouting at her that clouds were not soft. They were made out of the same mist that had constantly gotten her clothes slightly damp each morning going to the academy, but wait, logical mind was out the window. CLOUDS ARE COTTON NOW! Weeee. Maybe she could make plushies of something with the clouds? Thudding was going on in the background, thudding that stopped after a few minutes.

She was rolling about in cotton in her mind while her body was frozen in near catatonia for over a hour. Then she was getting poked? Why? POKE THAT BITCH BACK! No. Wait. Yeah. No. Yeah. Yes. No. Not sure. Ehhhhh. JAB THE OFFENDER!! JAB THEM IN THE DIAPHRAGM. LEAVE THEM WINDED ON THE FLOOR. They were poking her right in the face on top of it. Maybe she should bite their fingers or hand.

Wait

That smell.

Blood.

HOLYSHITBLOODWHOWASBLEEDING???! She snapped out of her stupor and stared right at Raijin. "Which one of us is hurt?"

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

3Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
Oh... so now she was okay? Or... what just happened? Oooooowie. His head was pounding from the stupid stunt. Wait; blood? Or was he hallucinating? BETTER POKE SOME MORE TO BE SURE!

POKE

POKE

POKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKE

HOLYMOTHEROFGODFINGERCRAMPTHISWASREALFFFFFFFFFF

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKADUCKWITHANUNCUCK!"

Oh wait; what was going on? He grabbed his spazzing hand with the non-spazzing one; kneading the offending digits and whining like a little bitch. Wait... what... whywashisfacewarmandwet?

Awh gawd dammit. He was bleeding wasn't he? "S'nuthin'; juss a cut. An' a concussion I thin'. M'fine. You fine? Tha' bloody-fucknut happen ta you outside?"

4Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
She was getting jabbed. Poked. Prodded. REPEATEDLY. "STOP POKING ME GOD DAMN IT." And when he continued to shout something about violating a poultry item with a nunchuck, her sensory came in handy. It started in her shoulder as she stood, her hand pulled back and then- SMACK! The pale skin of the back of her hand hit Raijin right across his pretty face hard enough to rattle his teeth. She was glad she knew exactly where he was. "CALM DOWN."

Warm wetness was left on her right hand from the smack. She sat back down on the bed and lifted her hand to her face, she could tell from the smell that it was blood. She mumbled to herself. "Just a cut and a concussion." URRRGH WHY? Sighing she thought to her self as she wiped the blood off on the robes he had given her earlier. He needed medical treatment as soon as possible if he did indeed have a concussion.

"Out of the two of us, you're the more insane. Come here, let me fix your cut and try to fix your concussion."

5Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:02 am

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
"Wasn't tha' a given, eh? E'eryone knows I'm nutters; an' I don't bother tellan' them otherwise. No point an' more fun this way." And now his face hurt too. Baw. He rubbed at the stinging spot; taking a split second to stick his tongue out like a petulant child before remembering she wouldn't even notice. Oh well.~

"Ya know 'm fine; yeah. I can juss sleep it off an' shit.Nothin' major; nothin' worryan'."

6Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
"No. Nonononono. Come here. Please. At least let me stop the bleeding." Without waiting her eyes flickered past him. "Go, wash your face and let me fix the wound on your forehead. I will not sit here in this room smelling blood for some odd number of hours."

She rubbed her own forehead before pinching the bridge of her nose. She could just feel a head ache starting. She was tired, snippy and stressed out. Now was not the time to play around with her.

7Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
.....OPSIDHFOBSWEDFOIJBSNDCIKBAAAAAAW

Fine. She did have a point; and it wouldn't be fair to force her to smell his blood forever. Head wounds; even a tiny scrape like his, did tend to bleed profusely. Damnit. "Fiiiiiiiiiine.~" Quick enough; hop off to the bathroom; dunk his head into the waterfall; and scrubbyscrubbyscrubby. Awesome. Now he had wet hair. And he smelled like ozone. And he was cold. And yeah. Woot.

"Aaaaaalright, I'm clean. Ish. Yeeeah." He moved back to the bed; flopping down beside her; but with plenty of room so that he wasn't actually flopping close enough to touch her. Flailing hands where the number three cause of awkward situations; and he was having none of that right then and their. Too tired; too much headache; and too much to do later.

"Work away, hun. Thin' it's righ' on mah hairline."

8Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
She snorted at him when he got up, rolling her eyes. The things people did sometimes... People confused her so much at times. She began to pool chakra into her left hand as he washed his face and waited until she felt him ... Flop... onto the bed near her.

"Work away, hun. Thin' it's righ' on mah hairline."

Think. She quirked her left eyebrow and just looked at him. "Okay then." At least he had given her a good guesstimate on where he thought the wound was coming from.

She shifted her body so that instead of both of her legs hanging over the edge of the bed, one hung off and the other was folded beneath herself. Straightening her back more she placed her right hand flat on his face and pushed his soppy wet bangs out of the way and out of his face. With this movement she also pushed his forehead back so that he was looking towards the ceiling. "It might feel a little bit itchy. Just warning you."

And with that warning she took her chakra filled left palm, which she was holding as if she had water in the centre of her hand, and placed it across his forehead and hairline, just to make sure she got it. Even though his face and hair were cold, the wound was warmer. Increased blood flow to the wound was what was causing the warmth, buuuuuut her hand was warmer than his face still.

She could feel the chakra in her palm seep out and into his skin. Though she couldn't physically see it, she knew the effects of the jutsu she created. The chakra would first begin to heal the small web of veins, then the even smaller capillaries. The entire time the cells of the dermis and epidermis were being restored as well. Feeling that the wound was closed she lifted her hand back from his hairline.

"There." She said with a softer, more dulcet tone of voice as she sat back on her leg once more. The act of using that jutsu had always felt... enthralling to her. "Feel any better now that your face isn't bleeding?"

Chakra: 70/80:

9Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
Itching was fine. Itching was normal; when you grow up wearing low quality; but rugged, clothing until the age of 18. Dear gods; that crap itched. The warmth felt kinda nice in that weird medical way that just normally set him on edge. It was why he preferred to treat his own wounds normally; either through basic medicine and rest; or his own rather... scaring ways. Not fun; but effective. Also nasty smelling. Blegh.

That was.. actually kinda nice though; once he relaxed a bit. He was just skittish around medical ninja; he'd seen what they could do; and it wasn't pretty. Or what they could do when they where mad; and given his personality normally drive people up walls... yeah. Rather not risk that if he could help it. Himi though? He figured he could at least be calm; which lead to relaxed; which lead to nearly falling asleep on her. Weeeee.~

"Hnnn? Nuh, yeah. Feels fine now; right. S'all good now...yeah." Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

10Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
She blinked. He was tense, then he relaxed a bit. Alrighty then. Not like she was poisoning his bloodstream or anything. Though... She could understand where his taut reaction came from. A lot of people had their minds changed about the medical practitioners of the shinobi world after they saw a pissed medic-nin. It was truly a scary, no, terrifying sight to be had.

And he was still a waking zombie. Should could hear it in his voice that he was tired and relaxed and tired. The right edge of her lip curled up into a sideways smile. She cautiously extended a hand towards him and ruffled his wet hair. She had come out of her shell when it came to Raijin. She was abandoning all of her stupid reserved teachings from her mother. She trusted, and was at enough ease around him to not quiet care as much. "You should prop your head up on pillows and rest, buuuut first-" She paused for a second, getting off the bed and standing directly in front of him and stuck her hand out in front of herself about eight inches.

"Now, put your hand three inches from mine and follow my hand. I want to see if you have a concussion, and how bad it is if you do have one." and after another quick moment added, "Work with me please. I know you're tired, but I don't need a brain damaged Raijin."

11Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
"Maaaaaah." He refused to even bother; preferring to lay there comfortably and just relaaaaax. Relax was good. Relax was fun. Mmmmh. He wanted to sleep; he really did. He also knew it wasn't the smartest idea; but that BS about sleeping with a concussion never sat well with him. He'd slept off plenty of them before; and it's not like he was alone and therefore fucked over. "Tol' ya. It's nothin' major. Juss a minor one; sleep an' rest are wha' I need, yeah."

"Hell; brain damage is nothin' new. I was born damaged; yeah. How else ya thin' I got like this? Happens in tha' clan every so often; juss a random kid born with tha' old psychosis from when tha' Crazies still lived here."

12Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
She dead panned and just stared at him before face palming. He was talking about something with psychosis when the crazies where there and she was clueless.

"Oh, oh god, you're dying aren't you? Your concussion is worse than I thought. Just... Shhhh. Don't die. Just... Stop talking like you're about to die of sickness, or something."

She sat back down on the bed next to him. Crossing her legs she leaned forward until she was on her elbows as well. He was rambling about something clan wise, and it had perked her interest. "Crazies....." She said aloud, though, more to herself than as a question. She would have asked, but he was all tired and injured. She didn't want to make him use any more energy.

13Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:47 pm

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
Tired chuckle bounced offf the stone walls; making an eerie echoing noise fill the room until he was able to stop himself. Aaaah.... outsiders. How little they knew. "Crazies... Malkavians... Tha' nutter clan used ta live near us... here in tha' Thunder Grounds. They... fucked with our heads; yeah. Used us fer Genjutsu practice. Nearly destroyed tha' clan; 'fore they finally bailed and left us alone."

Course; the legacy remained; in the ones like Raijin. The kids that where atavists of the old days; before the clan nearly fell into madness permanently. Not that Raijin was actually insane... just unhinged; and of a different sort of mindset. He functioned perfectly well; for the most part.

14Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
Raising her head a bit she listened to him laugh. Laughing was good. Laughter was very good. It promoted the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promoted an overall sense of well-being and could even temporarily relieve pain. It also helped blood flow, preventing such things as cardiovascular failure and other things like stress. At least he was well enough to laugh or chuckle.

"Wow." Had been her only reaction. Malkavians. She had never heard of the clan. She had been groomed and taught about Kirigakure's history and clans, not Kumogakure's, which explained her obvious ignorance on who used to live with who in the Tsukino temple. The Malkavians where a clan that specialized in genjutsu and other illusionary things, from what he had told her, and they apparently liked to test it on the Tsukino. She shuddered internally. Apparently Raijin was the genetic result of generations of exposure to genjutsu. She would have never thought. She had just assumed that he was just someone with a laid back personality and an adrenaline junkie with a need for dangerous things like cliff diving.

Well, she wasn't about to start judging him now. "You shouldn't call yourself brain damaged. You seem normal enough to me."

15Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:22 pm

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
"Nah nah. Normal is juss an illusion. Tha's something we did learn from those nutters. But yeah; 'm kinda damaged; in ma' own way. Few too many shots to tha' head and crap; couple too many accidents when I was a kid an' junk. Wasn' half this bad then; apparently. Dun much remember; I took a nasty blow to tha' skull when I was... like... 11? 'er sommat; an' dun remember much from before then." Shrugging lightly; he just shifted and settled deeper into the bed; allowing his body to relax to the point of going limp. Aaaaaaah.~ Comfortable was wonderful.

16Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
Her eyebrows furrowed up into a saddened and slightly worried look. She had always felt pitiful when someone she cared about got injured, and head injuries were the worst. The brain was so sensitive, yet so important. The fact that the smallest of injuries to it could easily kill was, to be frank, quiet frightening.

Aaaaaaaaand she was resisting the urge to reach over and hug him. She wasn't pitying him, it was more off a 'you poor thing, here let me comfort you' feeling. "That's horrible. All those head injuries, but go ahead, get some sleep. I won't bother you any more." and with that she went silent, fully intent on letting him sleep it off like he insisted, since he wouldn't cooperate with her.

17Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
A soft snort and a quick shift of his back was her answer for a few minutes; just letting his brain reset slowly and his blood pressure continue to drop back into more normal ranges. Slow response; yay. His body was more out of whack from keeping his natural charge so low; versus being a walking Tesla Coil waiting to go off. Adjustments sucked. Better safe then sorry; even if she hadn't been hurt yet; there was no guarantee it couldn't happen. An offhand shoulder brush when one of them was the least bit damp or the during the summer humid season when the air itself was a giant conductor right before the storms exploded across the mountains... yeah. Dangerous times. He'd need to get her prepared before them... at least with a protection band; if not a full seal.

Ugh. Elders. Focus on that later.

"S'alright. Talkan's fine, yeah. Ya know me, stubborn is my mantra; practically."

18Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Empty Re: Panic is not fun [Himitsu only] Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
"S'alright. Talkan's fine, yeah. Ya know me, stubborn is my mantra; practically."

She smiled, exhaling sharply through her nose in a snort while rolling her eyes. She would take his word for it, seeing as he had been more of a laid back and easy going person rather than a stubborn, bull headed one. He confused her, seeing has he had given himself a head injury, he had never tried to be dominate over her, and he had never corrected her on something. He was a breath of fresh air compared to her up-bringing. She would save her many questions about his clan history until later though.

-topic end? I think so. I'm done at least-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.