You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Empty Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:16 am

Night

Night

D-rank
One humid day, Night was walking in the village. "Hmm.." thought Night, "What should I do today? It seems nice to train today." he was walking around aimlessly when he thought, "Ah! I'll have some ramen, and then go training!" Night then smiled. "To the food stall it is!" Night then shouted as he ran to the ramen stall.

As he entered the restaurant, he went to the bar and said to the chef, "Uncle, one bowl of ramen please!". The chef then said, "Okay, Night! And your drink would be the normal iced peach tea, right?" Night then smiled and nodded.

2Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Empty Re: Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:31 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
It was eerily silent; it had been storming earlier, so the village must had been within the eye of the typhoon. Suddenly, she could feel the chakra of another rush past, likely going to higher grounds. It was probably smart to follow. She was walking calmly, just as it was outside. Her stomach made a strange noise. Her lip twitched slightly, it had been a little while since breakfast, and it was natural that she would be hungry eventually. Sighing to herself, she walked through the village. All the places that she found were serving something that had to strong of a scent attached to it.
She was walking up a slightly sloped street when she was abruptly shoved. A gasp was emitted from her throat as she groped for something to hold. Something cloth like and soft came to her grasp, and then that slipped from her hand. She had landed hard on her bottom on the inside of a stall. It smelled of ramen and bland rice. Her stomach made yet another ungraceful sound. She stood up and brushed herself off. stepping cautiously around until she found a chair and took a seat. When a man's voice asked what she wanted she replied with "Just a green tea and two onigiri please."

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

3Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Empty Re: Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:39 am

Night

Night

D-rank
As Night waited for his food, he saw a girl gropping through the entrance and suddenly fell. "Hmmm....She seems to be about my age. I think she's blind."Night decided to walkt to her table. As the waiter passed, Night took a seat opposite of the girl.

"Hi, my name's Night. We seem to be about the same age, huh? I'm 14. I'm currently a genin in Squad one under Mr.Kage. You seem like a genin, so maybe we can meet much more often. What are you eating? I'm having ramen." Night then stopped bombarding her with questions and awaited for her reply.

4Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Empty Re: Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:53 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
At the sound of a pubescent voice she widened her eyes and looked directly at the sound. Blinking several times before finally answering. "I am also a genin of squad one. It is nice to finally meet someone else in the squad. I am fourteen indeed you see. I would prefer not to answer so many questions, but I am getting onigiri to eat." Her tone was dulcet and very quiet, calming.

5Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Empty Re: Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:57 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night, who was shock to find out about her being in squad one too, answered, "You're the last member in Squad 1? Congratz! " He then stick out his hand, expecting her to shake it. "So, what are you specialized in? I'll protect you" said. Night with a smile.

6Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Empty Re: Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:33 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
She flinched back slightly, as she did with everyone when they thrust something near her. She then extended her hand and after a second, took his hand and shook it softly. Withdrawing her hand and folding them once again in her lap. She waited quietly for her food.

7Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Empty Re: Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:50 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night then sat there awkwardly. "Hehe, I bet Hira will make a move". Night then started smiling. As the food arrived, Night remembered that he had something to do. Night began to finish his food in a hurry, placed enough ryo for both his and her food and some tips, and said, "Sorry, Himi! I have to go! Bye!" said Night as he began to rush out of the restaurant.

-exit thread-

8Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Empty Re: Meeting with Himitsu[Private] Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:10 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
[Exit topic]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.