You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Panic [Private, Nozomi] Empty Panic [Private, Nozomi] Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio had been watching most of the fight. she had been briefly treated by the medical ninja after her fight, which was the fight right before this one. they stated she was nothing more than exhausted and set her free, hopefully to go home and rest before her next round. however, once KAekio had gotten out of the medical ninja's hands,she caught a glimpse of the fight currently going on. it was nozomi... she was fighting... Kaekio's heart skipped a beat. she hadn't seen the girl since before the exams had started... and so she had made it this far? Kaekio rushed to the stands, she was going to watch. 

Kaekio had sat in the front row, and been there for most of the fight. she watched the little blond fight with all she had in her. KAekio had been so proud of her, and was even more so when the two raising slices hit each other perfectly, and nozo was left standing, the other girl had fallen. Kaekio smiled and stood up clapping and cheering loudly, probably the loudest in the stands, but then it happened. her eyes were glued on nozo, her face grew faint, and blood rose out of her mouth. Kaekio's face grew equally pale. her body went cold and her heart skipped another beat, but this time not in excitment. it was sheer panic.

Before kaekio even had any idea what she was doing her body was moving. she was running in fact. once she reached the edge of the wall she jumped down into the arena. her body automatically switching her kekai genkai into close range combat range, allowing her to sense 10 meters in every direction. it must have been a muscle reflect to being in this much panic. from what she could sense another man had jumped down to help the other girl. she could hear talking. someone was yelling. people were running towards her, but she kept running. she heard a voice that she recognized. it was weak and faint but her ears toned into it almost instantly. "I.... won......for you Kae..." Kaekio's heart shattered as she slid and caught nozomi right as she collapsed and feel unconscious. she wrapped her arms around the girl tightly, and said "i know... and you did well... so don't go... don't leave" she said as someone grabbed the back of Kae's shirt, she hadn't even been paying attention to the electricity around her. and now she would pay. The proctor throw her out of the way as the medical ninja rushed in around the girl. the began working on her instantly, and then picked her up in a stretcher, and began to haul her away. as this was happening the Proctor brought kaekio inside one of the halls of the Arena, and proceeded to yell at her "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING!" kaekio blushed a little bit as the full realization of her actions dawned on her. she had just done that in front of a crowd of people. they all saw. kaekio sat there and took the proctors lecture, about how interfering in a round could lead to disqualification, but he wouldn't seeing as how this was the first time she had done anything against the rules at all, and because he had also been betting on her to win against her last round opponent. however, kaekio wasn't even really listening, she had her mind on a little blond that had just coughed up more blood than kaekio had made her opponent shed. the proctor dragged her outside of the arena, and told her that he would come get her before her next round began.  kaekio clapped her hand together and resonated the chakra between them allowing her to enhance her vision. she could see the most of the arena, and best of all the infirmary. Kaekio watched as the proctor went away from the door, and she snuck back in. then she ran immediately towards the infirmary. once she got there she asked the nurse at the desk, about nozomi. the nurses face lit up as she recognized kaekio, and told her that nozomi is doing fine, and that she could go in and see her now if she wanted. so kaekio walked through the door, and straight to nozomi's room, but she still had that feeling nagging at her, that feeling of panic.

WC: 747

2Panic [Private, Nozomi] Empty Re: Panic [Private, Nozomi] Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi's eyes fluttered open and she saw the ceiling of a hospital room. Of course, like she had most of her life. The illness that afflicted her tended to get the better of her, and it wasn't a pretty one. Taking a moment to regain her bearings, Nozomi noticed that for the most part she was only garbed in a hospital gown, with bandages around her torso, keeping her completely covered from any prying eyes. The genjutsu she'd been under had been broken at some point. It started to come back to her though, Nozomi remembered the end of the fight. Suteki had fainted from lack of chakra, having used up most of it, but they had cancelled eachother's jutsu out in the end. Nozomi had decisively won, but then her illness got the better of her.

Sitting up, Nozomi winced. Now that she was out of the battle and the adrenaline had worn down, she was definitely feeling a little tender, from over exerting her own muscles as well as taking the blow to the stomach. As she thought, Nozomi looked over to the door, hearing it open. And then she smiled. "Oh hi Kaekio!" she said cheerily. "Sorry for the scare. I'm um.... I've been ill since birth. Not much that can be done about it, but sometimes it affects me more than others." she offered a small explanation. Then she sighed, laying back against the reclined bed, scooting over a little bit and patting the bed as if to ask Kaekio to come over. "I won for you. Because of you. I hope I didn't disappoint you..." she said a bit shyly, stealing a glance over at the other girl's face.

WC: 284

3Panic [Private, Nozomi] Empty Re: Panic [Private, Nozomi] Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
"Oh hi Kaekio!"  Kaekio heard a cheery voice say as she entered the room. her face light up as she ran into the room and next to the bedside of the girl. "Sorry for the scare. I'm um.... I've been ill since birth. Not much that can be done about it, but sometimes it affects me more than others." Kaekio girls chest as she hugged her tightly "N-no... your fine... y-you.. just scared me is all.." Kaekio said as she lifted her face and kissed the girls forward, then nozo scooted over, and before she could even pat the bed, kaekio plopped down and layed next her, her arms them wrapping around the girl. she wanted to be closer than ever to the girl right now. she had nearly had a heart attack when she collapsed and started spilling blood, but now she felt a little bit better knowing that she was alright. "I won for you. Because of you. I hope I didn't disappoint you... kaekio heard the girl say shyly. it was so quiet that kaekio almost didn't pick it up, but she had and now her face was a scarlet color as blood rushed to it. "you didn't dissapoint me at all... i saw most of the match, and you did wonderfully" Kaekio said as she planted another kiss on the girls forehead when she turned to steal a glance, but then kaekio gently placed her hand on the side of nozomi's head, tucking her hair behind her ear. "that should grab her attention" kaekio thought to herself. the she went in for a real kiss, as one of the hands behind nozomi began to draw circles in her back. kaekio knew full well that nozomi was wearing little to nothing, but she wasn't going to take advantage of her like that... not right now at least... then she would gently pull away from the kiss, and speak in a tone that was almost a whisper, and had a serious tone of fear "j-just please don't scare me like that again"

WC:355

4Panic [Private, Nozomi] Empty Re: Panic [Private, Nozomi] Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:38 am

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi giggled nervously as Kaekio kissed her and sat next to her, telling her how well she did in the fight. Of course, Nozomi hadn't meant to scare Kaekio like that, it had just sort of happened. She didn't control when her sickness came up, and it was accelerated in stressful or combat situations. She blushed though, when Kaekio tucked Nozomi's hair behind her ear, sitting so close to her on the bed. And then they kissed, for real this time, a passionate one instead of the simple pecks they'd been exchanging. Nozomi's back tingled slightly as Kaekio trailed her finger along it, drawing Nozomi's attention to how thin the bandages wrapped around her really were. Her face heated up slightly as the blush rose. Leaning into it, more and more, Nozomi was really getting....

And then Kaekio pulled away, whispering slightly to her, asking Nozomi not to scare her like that again. Nozomi couldn't promise such a thing, because she knew it would happen again. Sighing, Nozomi sat back in the bed and sank into the hospital mattress slightly. "I can't promise that Kae. This is something that's going to affect me my entire life. None of the Kirigakuran medics have been able to even identify my illness, let alone a cure for it. I heard there was a renowned Medical Ninja in Konoha, but I don't think even she would be good enough to cure me. It's just... I can try my best to not let it affect me, but it always will." Nozomi said softly. She looked into Kaekio's eyes and held her gaze for a few seconds.

"What's going to happen when we go home? When the exams are over, and we have to part ways? Kirigakure and Kumogakure are a long distance from each other. I don't want to be away from you. I don't want to be alone anymore. I don't want to go back to how things were. You're the only friend I have. The only other contact with someone my age I have is my tutor, and he only helped me prepare for the exams because my father hired him so that I wouldn't be an embarassment to the clan. Daddy didn't even think I could get this far. He thought I'd fail on the first challenge. Now I'm here, going into the semi-finals against my squad mate Sero or that creepy guy Kusono from Kiri, and I actually have made it this far." Nozomi said. It wasn't even a possibility to her that she and Kaekio could fight each other.

Leaning her head onto Kaekio's shoulder, Nozomi sighed again. "I'm finally acknowledged by someone, and they live impossibly far away. Not only do you treat me like a human being, you actually love me. I'm not just a tool to you, or the future of my clan, or or or a pay check that's extremely generous, or whatever people actually think of me. You love me, and I love you, and now we're going to have to part at the end of these exams, and it'll be a long time again before I can be happy and see you."

WC: 528

5Panic [Private, Nozomi] Empty Re: Panic [Private, Nozomi] Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:00 pm

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio watched As nozomi sat back on the bed, and told her that she couldn't promise that it wouldn't happen again, and that this was going to be a unsolvable problem for the rest of her life. Then her turned her gaze into Kaekio, and her heart melted. she couldn't stand the thought of losing her. This illness needed to be solved... "Is it fatal?" Kaekio asked. She meant the illness of course. She wanted to know now if Nozomi was going to die to it. Kaekio wanted to do everything in her power to protect the girl in front of her, but this was something out of her control. "What's going to happen when we go home? When the exams are over, and we have to part ways?" Kaekio suddenly froze, she hadn't even thought about that. Or she didn't want to think about it. "Kirigakure and Kumogakure are a long distance from each other." Kaekio felt as if someone had just punched her in the gut. This couldn't be a problem could it? "I don't want to be alone anymore." Another punch to the gut. kaekio knew that feeling. it was an awful feeling... and to think she would have to go back to that soon. "I don't want to go back to how things were. You're the only friend I have. The only other contact with someone my age I have is my tutor, and he only helped me prepare for the exams because my father hired him so that I wouldn't be an embarassment to the clan. Daddy didn't even think I could get this far. He thought I'd fail on the first challenge. Now I'm here, going into the semi-finals against my squad mate Sero or that creepy guy Kusono from Kiri, and I actually have made it this far." at each sentence kaekio felt worse and worse, until finally at the last stance she stood up and walked into the hospital bathroom. Shutting the door behind her and then proceeded to Puke. Luckily for her there was mouth wash, tooth paste, and an unused tooth brush in there, and she gladly used all three after she had finished feeling sick. she brushed and wash and brushed and washed, again and again until she felt like she might not have ANYTHING left in her mouth. then she wipe her mouth off really well, and apply a glossy lipstick that was mainly see through but reflected some light. She had done this not for effect, but to get the taste of puke out of her mouth. so if nozomi suddenly built up the courage to kiss her, it would taste more like strawberries and not at all like puke. the thought of being alone again, the thought of not having anyone around her. it was all too real, and it terrified kaekio. she had completely missed what Nozomi said next when she walked out of the bathroom, and laid down on the bed next to the girl again, and nozomi layed her head on Kaekio's shoulder. "Nozomi.. i... i don't think i can let that happen.... The thought of you being away, terrifies me worse than anything... we need to find a way to remain in contact... At least send me letters or something?" Kaekio said looking back at the girl with her blue eyes Staring at her. This was Kaekio's favorite part of that day. Getting to cuddle with nozomi.

WC:593

6Panic [Private, Nozomi] Empty Re: Panic [Private, Nozomi] Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
OOC: No smut yet, but it's going to be approaching that. So suitable warning, even though it isn't necessary to spoiler just yet ;)

Kaekio had asked earlier if Nozomi's illness was fatal or not, but Nozomi hadn't really seen fit to answer the question at the time. So as she had gone on talking, it was more and more apparant that Nozomi was bringing up things that Kaekio was slightly upset about, mainly the fact that they were going to have to part ways some time soon. As Kaekio got off the bed, Nozomi looked down, knowing she'd upset the other girl a little bit. A few minutes passed, and then Kaekio came back, smelling quite a bit fresher than she had before. And then Kaekio would start talking, picking up the conversation from where it had been left off.

She expressed the sentiments that she wouldn't be able to deal with being away from Nozomi for too long without contact, and asked that she at least send some letters or something like that. Any contact would be better than none, so it seemed, and Nozomi was in complete agreement. "Of course I can send you letters Kae." she whispered. Nozomi's eyes closed as she rested her head on Kaekio's shoulder, but after a few seconds, they fluttered open again. Turning her face slightly, Nozomi went for a kiss, prolonged and passionate. However, Nozomi's hand had been rested on Kaekio's thigh, and moved up, inching dangerously close to certain areas.

WC: 227

7Panic [Private, Nozomi] Empty Re: Panic [Private, Nozomi] Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:40 am

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
May Continue material not appropriate for people under the age of 18 (key word was may):

WC:258 

OOC: sorry for the short post i did the best i could manage.. i want to finish up this thread before taki closes

Total WC:1953
-1500 for Great dragon flames
453 still left

8Panic [Private, Nozomi] Empty Re: Panic [Private, Nozomi] Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi realized that Kaekio wasn't all that into it, and halted her hand movement, unsure if she'd done something wrong, thinking that maybe Kaekio dind't really like her all that much.. Closing her eyes again, Nozomi laid back in the bed and yawned, stretching out her arms. "I'm going to write to you every day. If you want I mean." she said tiredly and waited for Kaekio's response before she fell asleep.

TWC: 1111

[1111/1000] Training "Lightning Release, Javelin"

OOC: Short post is short.

Last edited by Nozomi on Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

9Panic [Private, Nozomi] Empty Re: Panic [Private, Nozomi] Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Nozomi must have felt Kaekio's Discomfort, because she stopped all of the sudden. Half of Kaekio Relaxed, the other have begged for her to continue, she wanted it, but she knew right now wasn't the right time. Kaekio let out a small sigh of disappointment, what was nozomi thinking of Kaekio not wanting it? was this going to reflect badly later? Kaekio shook her head at her taughts. Of course nozomi had faith in her affection... Didn't she?  "I'm going to write to you every day. If you want I mean." That last little comment, didn't make Kaekio feel any better. She knew she needed to make sure Nozomi knew, but how? "I would love letters from you nozomi... i think i will keep every one..." she hoped that that helped a little bit. Then nozomi turned over and close her eyes, attempting to fall asleep. Guilt spread through kaekio. Should she have done something to encourage her? Damn if only Kaekio hadn't been so indecisive. She kissed the top of nozomi's head, and then placed her hands together, she could sense her proctor heading back to the door. "I-i, i have to go now Nozomi... The next round is going to start soon... Good luck against who ever your fighting." and with that she headed out the door. An achy feeling tugging at her to stay longer, and she wanted too. god she felt awful.

WC:244

[exit thread]

:/

Total WC: 2197

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.