You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Samurai and his Blade [Private] Empty The Samurai and his Blade [Private] Fri May 03, 2019 10:46 am

Kyousuke

Kyousuke

C-rank
Mission:

The Samurai and his Blade [Private] Cropped-56293058_p0

Kyousuke stared at a small piece of paper, written on the paper was the address of a former samurai, one that was rumored to be a true swordsman and warrior. Though the heir had seen his fair share of excellent swordsmen, he couldn’t deny the excitement that filled him within. It wasn’t often, afterall, that one would be awarded the opportunity to meet an actual samurai. Though his own Sasaki clan were technically descendants of one, passing times had left them to become swordsman ninjas rather than actual samurai. Today would be his first time meeting an actual samurai. The boy stopped at the front of a large gate, one that nearly rivaled all the fancy estates within the Sasaki clan district. Kyousuke knocked twice and immediately a seven foot tall man opened the gates. The giant of a man had his hair tied in a pony tail and on his waist was a sheathed nodachi that one could mistake as a regular katana due to his height. The man had a large scar across his face, speaking of the battles he had surely encountered. "State your name and business." The man called. "My name is Kyousuke Sasaki, I was tasked by the administration building to clean a sword that holds historical value" The tall man examined him for awhile before gesturing for him to enter the premises and pointing a finger towards the mansion. "The master is waiting for you." The brute said. Kyousuke simply nodded and began walking towards the Japanese style mansion.

If a man like that was nothing more than a mere door handler, Kyousuke couldn’t help but wonder what kind of man this samurai would be like. The boy entered the mansion’s large living room where a small and obese man lay in the middle, posed as if awaiting an artist to draw him. The manlet held a sheathed katana laid down beside him. "Pardon me for my intrusion, but may I know where the master of this house is?" The manlet stood up hurriedly and glared at the heir, he was just around as tall as Kyousuke's hip. His eyebrows were furrowing and his hand gripped his own katana tightly in frustration."How dare you! I am the master of this house boy!" The man's eyes flared up in anger, while Kyousuke's eyes filled with confusion. This couldn't be the former samurai could it? He was so short and... round. The sheathed katana that the man held in his hands nearly looked like a nodachi. He was a stark contrast of intimidating bodyguard stood at the entrance. "Are...are you sure?" Being disrespectful was the last thing Kyousuke wanted, yet he couldn't help but ask. As expected the manlet stomped his foot in anger and pointed a finger towards the heir.

"How dare you boy?..I asked for a real shinobi, and instead they send me a disrespectful boy! I am the great samurai, Kenshin! I defeated General Mifune in single combat, boy! You will show me respect!"

"General Mifune?.."While the man was quite old, he didn't seem to be past 50. It would be impossible for him to have even met Mifune. "I don't think you were born back when Mifune was alive." He said plainly. "What!? How dare you! I will not have my honor questioned by a boy! Now go and clean my weapon." Kyousuke didn't like the thought of being ordered by a man like him, yet requesting this mission, himself, he had no so say in the matter. It wouldn’t look good in his resume were he too outright reject a simple mission such as this.  Without any sign of respect Kyousuke took the sword out of the man's hand. The man led Kyousuke out the mansion and towards a small shack which seemed to have tools for gardening. "Clean it here, boy." The man hurriedly left him alone, presumably to go drinking. Kyousuke let a huff escape his mouth before sitting down a stool and laying the katana on a table. This was the reason he had accepted this mission in the first place, and this would most likely alleviate his anger.

The blade shimmered and his eyes, in turn, sparkled as he slowly unsheathed the katana from its sheath. The blade was absolutely beautiful, no doubt forged by a master smith.

The young swordsman pulled out the cleaning kit, he had brought along with him, from his pocket and lay it on the table. Before cleaning it he examined the katana and flourished it a bit. A blade like this wasted on such a terrible person. "Such a shame." After toying with it for awhile, Kyousuke wiped the blade with rice paper, removing old oil from the blade. After this he brushed the blade off with powder to absorb any oil residue that might have been left. He then wiped the blade with a cloth, lightly soaked in choji oil. Just like that it was good as new. Kyousuke placed the katana back in its saya and moved out of the shack. He didn't even want to go see the manlet again, instead he walked straight towards the gate and handed the katana to the large man guarding the gate before exiting. With that the mission ended.

-Exit-

Mission breakdown:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.