You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Samurai's Journey[To Konoha] Empty The Samurai's Journey[To Konoha] Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:53 am

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke had just finished speaking and having a very awkward conversation with the Raikage, who had told him something along the lines of "Go to any country in the world and become famous. Be my representative." He wasn't quite sure what that meant, but he was told to do as he interpreted. Daisuke had deciphered it to himself personally that he should go to the village, become a very popular figure, meet the kage, and tell him which village he belonged to. He reasoned that this would bring good reputation to Kumogakure, and raise village relations with the other kages. Daisuke wasn't quite sure about the current relations with other villages, but regardless, this would definitely help.. Daisuke was ready and was now strolling from the Durian Tree of Demonic Knowledge to the village gates. He strolled through the gates without the guards stopping him. It was only at the small checkpoint outside of the village where he found a problem. "I thought you shinobi weren't allowed to leave without any sort of backup" the gatesman said.
"And I thought you guardsmen were taught to respect your superiors. You're a chuunin, remember?" Daisuke smirked at the young guard, who obviously didn't know his place here.
"Oh yeah? Who might you be, then?" the guardsman demanded of Daisuke
"I'm Akako Daisuke. Leader of the Akako clan and Jounin of Kumogakure. I've received special orders from the Raikage to travel down this road. Now step aside." Daisuke commanded. So the guard did as he was told, obviously defeated here. Daisuke continued to stroll down the path south of the village until he reached the shore. He walked along the beach until finally finding a harbor. After engaging in conversation with several Konoha boats, he finally found one who had a less-stubborn captain than all the offers. After much discussion and formalities, the captain accepted his offer of ryo for a one way trip to konohagakure. The way home would be figured out when the time came, figured Daisuke, Right now it wasn't too important. There was no way to tell how long he was going to stay in Konohagakure, and how long it would take to be well known there. There were several ways to capture the official's attention, and konoha was known for its crime. Daisuke figured that his popularity-journey would be to clean up the city. Though, this was also a matter that could be thought of later on. A price of 200 ryo was placed on Daisuke. Eventually the ryo was given to the captain of the fishing boat in return for allowing Daisuke to ride along. The ride to the village was a rough one. A storm brewed about, shaking and stirring the ocean, nearly tipping the boat. However, drawing closer, the waters were calm as glass and a thick mist overtook the vessel. The path was almost unsee-able through the mist. Even the water below them was hard to see when overlooking the railing.
"I can't see where I'm going.." said the Captain of the ship.
"I thought you said you knew the way." Daisuke said, one eye opening from his doze.
"I know the way, I just can't see the way." The captain said, steering desperately attempting to find some form of landmark. Eventually the captain figured out what he was doing and turned back on course to Konoha. Daisuke eventually made it there with him, unboarding the ship and walking into the village. How to make myself known... he thought to himself. Be a hero. Got it. And so Daisuke set on his journey to become the hero of Konohagakure.

Final Wordcount: 608

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.