You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
The spring sun shone brightly in the sky, barely a cloud overhead. It was a perfectly warm day, and the forests outside the village of Konohagakure were teeming with the sounds of spring. That was, until a deep rumbling could be heard in the distance. Soon the ground itself rumbled slightly, and a thunderous crash could be heard in the distance. A purple sphere came into view, as tall and wide as two full grown men and a hundred times heavier. It thundered along through the forests like an out of control wrecking ball, barreling through small trees, pulverizing rocks, and carving a trench in the earth wherever it rolled.

Sunadokei Akimichi was in hot pursuit on her new friend Hina Braveheart, tearing through the old growth forest in her Human Bullet Tank like an unstoppable force. What she lacked in stealth, she more than made up for in speed and power, as the rolling spherical kunoichi demonstrated her unorthodox Kekkei Genkai technique's surprising capabilities. Ramping off a large overturned trunk, the Human Bullet Tank collided with a massive oak tree, shattering it into splinters at its center as it crashed through. The Akimichi Genin could hear her friend moving through the tree branches, even while Sunadokei herself was rolling along the ground making a deafening commotion.

Now in midair, Sunadokei dispelled her jutsu, returning to her normal voluptuous figure as her momentum carried her forward. "You're mine now Hina!" She declared loudly, gracefully touching foot on the trunk of the next tree in her path and shifting into running vertically up its length with her Supernatural Walking Technique. "And you're not getting away this time." Sunadokei boasted, rounding the trunk, kicking off with her feet as she leapt for the next tree over. She would not allow herself to be bested, not even at simple training. Sunadokei was entirely too proud to allow it, and always threw her full effort into anything she set her mind to.

"Partial Multi-Size Technique!" The young woman declared, her whole right arm growing to absurd dimensions as she flooded it with her chakra. It grew to ten meters in length, her massive hand two meters across in and of itself. The super sized arm swung through the air like a catapult being released, looking to grab her training partner, imprisoning her tight between her clenched fist. Sunadokei grabbed hold of the next tree with her free arm, clinging like a monkey as she swung her giant arm to inspect her catch. To her chagrin, when Sunadokei opened her hand she found Hina missing, in her place a small log with a scroll attached to it. She growled to herself, annoyed she'd been duped by a substitution jutsu before crushing the log into splinters with her hand.

Sunadokei retracted the limb down to normal size, hopping from the tree and landing gracefully, albeit with an obscene jiggle down on the forest floor below. "You can't outrun me forever Hina, at some point I will catch you." The Akimichi woman proudly boasted, as she cupped her massive bust. "I've got chakra to spare... I'll tire you out eventually if I have to!" With that threat made, Sunadokei gave a sly grin before taking off running into the last direction she'd spotted her friend headed. She leapt into the air, "Human Bullet Tank Technique!" came her words as the curvaceous kunoichi expanded to spherical proportions once more. In one fluid motion she tucked in her limbs, beginning to spin her body as she took off rolling the moment she hit the ground. The human boulder quickly picked up speed, racing off once more after her friend, pulverizing anything unfortunate enough to get in her way.

Word Count: 630 | Invite: Hina Bravehart & Mikumi Senju

Hina

Hina

C-rank
dd

Last edited by Hina on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
"Make me!" Sunadokei declared back to Hina as her friend told her to stop. "I'm an unstoppable force, I wanna see you be an immovable object!" The Akimichi woman was incredibly competitive, and when rolling along in her thunderous Human Bullet Tank state she felt nearly invincible. "Tracking you is easy." She added boastfully, still rolling along at top speed. "I listen. I can't see shit like this, but I can feel it. Your footsteps, vibrations in the tree branches when you land on them, your breathing. All of it, I don't need eyes when I'm rolling, so I focus my Calorie Control and enhance my hearing and inner ear to compensate, as well as my sense of touch." Hina yielded, and Sunadokei rolled to a stop, her expanded body and purple kimono inches from her friend's face.

"Fiiiinnneee...." Sunadokei grumbled, and with a poof of smoke she returned to her normal curvaceous self. Though, after an hour of heated training, Sunadokei was looking markedly less bloated than when the two had first met up in the morning. She reached a hand out, tapping Hina's forehead protector, grinning widely. "Tag. You're it." The woman said jokingly, giggling to herself before plopping down to sit cross legged on the forest floor. "For the record Hina, no, I don't get dizzy. I'm pretty sure I explained this too you before. The trick to mastering the Human Bullet Tank is using Calorie Control to enhance my Vestibular system so my sense of balance and spatial orientation is heightened greatly. If I don't, just moving around as a Human Bullet Tank is disorienting and can make you physically ill." Her tone was much more matter of fact as Sunadokei explained the intricacies of her jutsu.

Sunadokei then reached into her cleavage, retrieving several protein bars from her pillowy purse. She unwrapped one and began eating it greedily. "Yup, I've got energy to spare. It's kinda my clan's thing. I told you I'd give you a hell of a workout." She spoke matter of factly, quickly devouring her snack between sentences and already unwrapping a second one. "My cat? You mean Tōzoku? Naw I didn't bring him. He's mostly a house cat anyways.  Last I checked he was sleeping curled up on my bed when I left home. He might still be there, lazy oaf." Sunadokei looked over at her exhausted companion, Hina was clearly the more winded of the two. Even still sweat did form at Sunadokei's brow and was beginning to dampen her kimono. She reached for the canteen on her hip, retrieving it and offering to her friend. "We should have brought more water. Here drink up, I can refill it later. I retain plenty of water weight, but you don't, so I can't have you getting dehydrated on me."

The buxom young woman leaned back against the tree she'd come to a halt by, looking up at the forest canopy as she let out a sigh. "I suppose we could chase down someone else, but you need to catch your breath first. I guess it's my fault for assuming you'd be able to match my stamina, especially when you don't have my Kekkai Genkai." Sunadokei's gaze back at the trail of destruction she'd bulldozed through the forest, and she chuckled to herself. "Sometimes I forget my own strength is all. But that's what training is for, testing your limits so you can break through them. I can always wait until you've caught your breath." Sunadokei spoke nonchalantly, as she crossed her arms behind her head and leaned back to rest. She could catnap a bit while Hina caught her breath. "If you want a snack too, I brought plenty this time. Just ask." She added, eyes closed as the woman began to nod off slightly.

Word Count: 710 | Total Word Count: 1,340

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank

Mikumi Senju

"The life of a shinobi is difficult, A synergy between duty and loyalty is of grave importance."
-Mikumi Senju-"

The sun shone high in the evening sky, the burst of light reflecting off the nearby river streams giving a semblance of a peaceful day that the local wild life took advantage off by taking drinks from the body of water, the wind slowly wafted through the air causing the blades of grass to dance in unison. Not to far off from this peaceful scene into the forest just down the river was a house, it wasn't anything special as it was seemingly made entirely from wood and designed into a cozy bungalow, the only thing that stood out was that in the front was a garden full of plant life and vegetation being taken care of by a sole figure.

The figure took pride in her garden as she wore gloves while tilting the water canteen at an angle that let water drip down onto the plant life to rejuvenate it, perhaps because it was a hot day or because she had been outside for hours tending to her garden beads of sweat had been rolling down her face. Needing to quench her thirst much like her plants the women put her canteen on the ground and made her way into her bungalow to grab a drink. The house inside held unique types of plants of her own creation with the help of her Mokuton jutsu as the women was Mikumi Senju a well known Jounin of the hidden leaf as well as a member of the Senju clan, her garden kept away from the heart of the village and into the forest as to protect them from too much human traffic and in a way was her peaceful escape when not assigned on missions for the village.

As she went into her kitchen ducking down towards a box she had filled with ice with a jug of water she though of how to proceed with the organization she joined named the sword saints, although in its prime it had been well known and respected it was no longer the case and as the sole member as well as the captain it was up to Mikumi to revive it which brought the questions of how to do so. Unfortunately she had little time to think about it as the screams of the local animals pierced her ears causing her to twitch for a moment and spill her drink onto the wooden floor, sad that her cold drink was ruined Mikumi throw up her arms in disappointment before sighing and looking towards the outside as her peace was abruptly disrupted.

She didn't know what was going on but it was clear it was scaring the animals, in her mind she considered a possible threat from outside the village so as she moved to the door she grabbed her bladed scythe in preparation of a possible battle. However when she stepped outside the thing that caught her sight was not to far away into a forest a large spiral ball was rolling away destroying the local forest life and the likes which was no doubt scaring the animals, she didn't know who or what it was but they were destroying the forest and the homes of the animals residing in it.

So naturally Mikumi began to move towards the object as it continued to roll away, she moved swiftly as she seemingly blinked from the spot in front of her bungalow to nearly seven meters in an instant and kept picking up speed towards the object, as she observed the spiral from afar she watched it jump high into the air as it unrolled to reveal a quite busty female that had been wearing konohagakures headband from what I can tell, as she kept approaching she summarized it was one of the shinobi training but more than that she had remembered that the only type of shinobi that could turn into a spiral in such a way was the akimichi clan in which she had never had the chance to   encountered before interesting her.

It didn't take long for her to reach their location but when she got their she didn't immediately approach them and instead concealed her breath as she moved around the nearby trees, it seemed the young shinobi she assumed was from the Akimichi clan wasn't alone and all that destruction she had caused might have been to chase her companion down in the name of training. As she listened onto the two ongoing conversation it seemed they were training to test their limits which made Mikumi giggle loud enough to reveal her presence she had been hiding, at this point she would jump from the trees and away from the two maintaining three meters of distance as she landed on the ground, "Hello you two, couldn't help hearing the part about testing you're limits. If you two would like I would be happy to oblige but I would prefer we move as you made quite a mess." Mikumi would say as she pointed towards the destroyed parts of the forest. Mikumi twitched as she realized she hadn't introduced herself, "Pardon my rudeness, my name is Mikumi Senju, a jounin of konhagakure village a pleasure to meet you."
WC: 872

Last edited by Mikumi Senju on Sat May 11, 2019 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Hina

Hina

C-rank
dsdd

Last edited by Hina on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank

Mikumi Senju

"The life of a shinobi is difficult, A synergy between duty and loyalty is of grave importance."
-Mikumi Senju-"

After her introduction and her proposal Mikumi fell into silence, her right arm laying against her scythe that had its sharp tip and her left had been folded over. It took a couple of moments but the one who had been sitting down on the log finally stood displaying a polite smile, she introduced herself as Hina Bravehart and her friend was called Sunadokei, no doubt Sunadokei Akimichi was her full name.

The conversation started normally with Hina asking what type of training they would be taking up, next moment she became totally scared with the idea Mikumi would make them run for their life. Mikumi couldn't help but giggle a bit before answering, "Even if I make you run for you're life it wouldn't be enough training, instead I have a better proposal, you two are going to face me in a 1 vs 2. Consider you're first lesson to be teamwork. I want you to consider you're strengths and weaknesses as well as you're partners and work together to land at least five hits on me."

Mikumi placed a open palm onto the tree her scythe was impaled in, as she pulled her palm away she used her mokuton chakra to manipulate the tree's structure, as she pulled away the wood was forming the handle of a katana and by the time she had fully pulled away she made a 55 cm wooden katana, the design was intricate but the wood itself only capable of inflicting cuts up to one centimeter. " I won't make you run for you're life but this is training still, you might leave with a couple of bruises just to warn you." Mikumi stood in place holding her blade in her right hand, "Come on now, give it everything you got in this training."

WC: 304

Total WC:1,146

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
Sunadokei woke to the sound of an unfamiliar voice, blinking the sleep from her eyes she stretched her arms out and let out a long yawn. "Mikumi Senju?" She said aloud, still somewhat groggy. "I've heard that name before. Your reputation proceeds you. You know Wood Release don't you!" Sunadokei didn't know much of miss Senju, but she did know that. Nature Release style kekkai genkai tended to be well known, and their users could rake up quite a reputation using them. She considered it a lucky chance to learn about something she herself couldn't otherwise master naturally. Knowledge was after all, the most potent tool in a shinobi's arsenal.

The buxom Akimichi woman rose back her feet, arching her back in a quick stretch before retrieving another snack bar from her pockets. Sunadokei unwrapped it hurriedly, devouring it in several bites barely pausing to take the time to chew. "Like Hina said, I'm Sunadokei Akimichi, eldest daughter of Makaro Akimichi and heiress to the main branch of the Akimichi line." She loved rattling off her titles, they filled her with pride in her place within the Akimichi clan and reminded her of the torch she too would carry someday. "And we'd be honored to train with you, right Hina?" She said, ribbing her friend in the side with an elbow. Sunadokei wasn't going to be one to turn down the chance to train with one of the village Jōnin.

Sunadokei listened intently as Mikumi listed off the terms of her proposed training. She nodded along in agreement, though she knew even two against one it was hardly an even fight. Two Genin against a Jōnin, that was a very stacked deck. There could be a dozen of them and they'd be hard pressed to do any lasting damage. Not that it was going to slow her down, her grandfather said there were far more lessons in defeat than in victory. Losing taught you all the ways you needed to improve, and Sunadokei cracked a wide grin at the prospect of more serious training.

"Well, I already know Hina's weakness." Sunadokei said nonchalantly. "She doesn't eat enough, she's all skin and bones... and tits." The Akimichi woman proceeded to poke her friendly sharply in her bare midriff, giggling as she did. "Try not to break her in half Senju-Sensei." Sunadokei then watched as Mikumi forged herself an impromptu katana of wood from the very tree she rested against. Even holding back with a training weapon, she'd be a considerably stronger opponent than any Sunadokei faced saved for perhaps her own father. None the less, she was excited, and clenched her fists eagerly as she took her fighting stance.

"Five hits... I think we can do that. Or at least, I hope we can. Right Hina?" Sunadokei said enthusiastically, mentally psyched up for their tag team training. "And for the record Senju-sensei, I'm an Akimichi, it'll take more than a few bruises to slow me down!" Her declaration finished Sunadokei shifted her stance low, swinging out her right leg in a powerful sweep kick. As she did her hands quickly formed the seals for the Ram, followed by the special Akimichi seal. "Partial Multi-Size technique!" Sunadokei cried out, her right leg growing to twenty meters long and half a meter thick. It swung out at fifteen meters for second, looking to knock Mikumi off balance or at minimum force her to dodge so Hina could seize the opportunity to land her own attack.

Word Count: 640 | Total Word Count: 1,980

Hina

Hina

C-rank
dd

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.