You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Souji

Souji

D-rank
Birds chirped, winds blew, a lone young lad with snow white hair, and gentle blue eyes coupled with a smile brighter than the sun and just as pure. A bird, canary, landed on his extended index finger as he smiled and tilted his head gently greet the bird with mere gestures. The young lad was out for a walk and thought perhaps some training would be nice. The young lad stood up as he placed his open palms on top of one another and started meditating  in front of the river. His closed eyes called out the abhorrent memories of a fight in which he gained painful scars. The scar stretched over his shoulder almost reaching his stomach and the scar on his eye, both began burning as if lit coals were planted in them. 

The young white haired meditated as he felt his chakra surround him and the picture of a small hurricane of blue-colored flame  revolved around him swallowing him. It was merely his chakra, and he still continued channeling his chakra. During his meditation while channeling his chakra he focused his senses, and it is with those focused senses, he would pick up faint scents, hear faint steps or sounds, and feel each breeze brush against his bare skin. Five senses all focused, but the training he had in mind is not centered around his senses. Souji began lifting logs tied with a rope. Specifically, they were three, one meter long logs tied with a rope for each hand. The young lad began lifting the logs in various ways and movements attempting to strengthen various parts of the muscles in his arms.

From then on, Souji began jumping on the rocks protruding from the river, defying its current, and as fast as he can he would jump from rock to rock. Attempting to move as swiftly as possible. Souji would try as hard as possible to increase his movement speed, and with determination, his speed increased slightly but steadily. The young lad would tie the logs to his legs and run around the area with them. After an hour of running the young lad would untie the logs and proceed to the next phase of training.

The next phase of his training indulged simple workouts, situps, squats, pushups, prone back extensions, prone press-ups, and many other workouts. Training every muscle in his body, Souji broke quite the sweat. After having trained various muscles in his body including his biceps, triceps, and quadriceps. He decided it would be nice to rest up so he can go for the rest of the day. Sitting down and enjoying the soreness in his muscles as a reward for a long and tiring session of workouts.

The young lad sat down and examined his backpack as he brought out a large box filled with twelve rice balls and on the side isolated from the rice balls, twelve well made Takoyaki balls. The young lad also brought out a well-cleaned thermos in which he kept his tea in and three glasses in case he needed more than one glass. The young boy smiled gently as he sat preparing himself a nice meal. Training is fun and nice to do, but having a picnic beside the training was not a bad idea, or so he thought. Before proceeding to eat he spread some of the bird's food he brought with him in an area slightly far from him but still around him. He liked feeding the birds in the forest, but he also preferred to keep his food for himself.

Words: 600

shihai

shihai

D-rank
Jutsu in Training~!:

hahaha, this is easy. This is going to be a piece of cake!! XD

Shihai quietly giggles to herself as her image sudden disappeared from her spot among the tall grasses, and momentarily, she was no where to be seen, until she suddenly reappeared on a branch top of a large tree. Grabbing onto the truck of the tree, she steady herself and readjust her stands so that she doesn't fall off from the branch.

The sun was bright and shiny, as Shihai turns to look at her surroundings. This Jutsu was making her head spin around, and she always lost her bearings the moment that she stand still somewhere, and it makes her lost her sense of direction. It was kind of dangerous for her if she "Re-appear" on an edge somewhere, such as a tree branch, falling off is a serious possibility.

This one particular Jutsu is simple yet famous for being associated with Ninjas, when performed properly, it could make it looked like that the Ninja just teleport or disappeared into the thin air. But in reality, it was nothing so magical, it was just pure speed. The foregoing off everything else and just one sudden burst of movement, focusing on moving from one spot to another, so quick that the ordinary eyes could not catch. But it was no teleportation, and that is why, someone with better reaction time could still follow the user's movement and trace the user to their destination. It was a good move, very versatile and good for many different situations, but it is not a foolproofed technique.

Shihai had just submitted her mission report yesterday late in the evening and is now having a day off, finally, if she could say so herself. Being a new Ninja, she almost immediate started working for the village by taking on missions, as soon as she graduated from the ninja academy, and after all of that hard work, she finally got some time for a nice break! Ideally, she should be sleeping in, relaxing (lazing) on the couch watching TV and maybe with some cake too! But unfortunately for her, her older brother also came back from his mission around the same time as her, and basically hugged the TV and the couch and snack all to himself and indirectly kicking her out of the house. Since he was so much more higher level than she is and neither of her parents are at home at the moment to voice justice for us all. She was defeated and stick her tongue at him and calls him a meanie while walking out of the house. Before going away outside, she didn't forgot to threaten him, telling him that she was going to get him for that, and that she was going to train to become a super awesome ninja and come back to kick his sorry ass!

Of course, that is a long road and it also means that she can now say goodbye to relaxation time. It doesn't mean that because she was outside that she could not relax, (while, she is one of those in door type) the sunlight had felt nice and warm against her skin and the weather was nice and the view was even nicer. But after getting the close call from her last mission, it did make her think. Now that she had decided on the road of a ninja, maybe before she could afford to relax, she needs to be strong enough to survive and fight to protect those who cannot protect themselves first.

Being a Ninja, first and foremost, she needs to be able to fight well. And her fancy elemental Jutsus aside, a never can never ignored the fundamental. And so that was why she was here now, standing onto of this tree, training herself on some basic Ninjutsu out from this book that she borrowed from the public library, she grabbed the book on her way here.

Standing on top of the tree and double checking what she was doing comparing to the instruction on the pages of the book, was when she noticed something far into the distant. It was a young ninja with white/silver hair, whom she had never seem before. Shihai was silent for a moment before her lips curves up to a sly and wicked smile.

Well...she was training, and there is a live target! She was going to use her Body Flicker Technique to suddenly appear behind him and see if she can make him jump. LOL. Talking is cheap! Shihai made few hand seals and suddenly, she image disappeared from the tree, she would reappear behind the young man.

WC: 780

Utano

Utano

D-rank
As her light brown eyes scanned the pages of her latest book, checked out from the Konohagakure Library, Utano was absolutely immersed. She had wandered with her nose in this "History of the Nara", and without realizing it, she was sitting upon a small log, right at the edge of the training grounds. Everything was fine up to this point and her never-resting mind was at ease and focused upon the words before her. The wind blustered. Her pages were ruffled, but she fought it on frustration. Her lips tensed up as she became aggravated.

The wind fluttered once more and she was derailed, once again. She closed her book in defeat and looked around. It was a familiar sight. Such a serene little training area. She noticed a boy, looking overly peaceful by her marks, meditating, lifting his weights, doing some jogging. What an interesting person. For what he was doing, he sure seemed much happier than what Utano would be. Exercise was a chore, after all. A hassle.

She sighed, sitting down cross legged on a log with the best angle toward the sun. It was a prime time of day for what she wanted to do. She held her fingers before her face and focused in, closing her eyes. Her shadow contorted and stretched forth, wrapping around the make-shift weight logs. She lifted them this way, exerting her strength through the tendril. This whole process required intense focus. She did a solid number of repetitions with the tendril, darting it around trees and such moving it freely within it's 10 meter reach.

Next she took the Kunai from her pocket, still not having opened her eyes or moving her hands. She held it firmly with the shadow tendril and in a test of her memory, she tried to visualize the target she remembered to the left of her and flung the Kunai with her full force, hearing a neat, gratifying thud. She opened her eyes, she had hit within the second ring of the target. An improvement over last time, when she hospitalized a poor young boy who had walked in that direction as she flung.

She was improving with her control of her shadow, which was optimal. She needed to improve her skills if ever she were going to stop being entirely useless. She retrieved her Kunai with the tendril and placed it back in her pouch.

It was at this point that she closed her eyes again, reaching out, attempting to use sensory to find and utilize the log-weights again. It was at this time that she accidentally grabbed a rice cake from a persons picnic and immediately dropped it, opening her eyes and withdrawing her tendril, ending the jutsu and being painted a light tinge of red.

"Deepest apologies. I suppose you can understand why I'm here, training, rather than out in the field."

She wasn't so much embarassed in humility. It was more that she didn't typically engage someone in conversation during her training. She preferred her mistakes be witnessed by her, and only her.

She awaited the reaction of this person. He was a white haired, scarred boy. The same one she had seen training.

WC: 533

Chakra Use: 135/150:

Souji

Souji

D-rank
A shriek would be let out by the boy as a lady popped up behind him, and at the same time, a shadow stole his rice ball. The person who popped behind him was apparently trying to tease him, he let out his tongue in a cheeky manner, as he turned towards the person who came to apologize for snatching his rice ball. A shadow technique only led to the conclusion that she was a Nara clansman. He smiled his ever so gentle smile, exposing his pretty yet handsomely scarred face behind his white hair. He then spoke to the girl who came to apologize "It's totally okay, no harm done". His smile remained, and with his smile his hand extended towards the female as he offered her a rice ball and some tea. He spoke to her then “I'm sorry, it is not the best rice ball, but they're nice. Also, would you like to have some tea?” He offered the other one who scared him by flickering behind him "What about you prankster would you like rice and tea?"He was as gentle as possible to the two. He then smiled and spoke few words "If we're all here to train, why not train together?!"

One girl did state that she was here for training, and they were fellow shinobi; so why not? The young lad suggested for them to train with him as he insisted they'd eat with him while smiling his ever so bright smile. He would take a bite of his rice ball and a sip of tea as he awaited their response. He would enjoy his meal and hoped they would join him in eating and training. He gobbled up another rice ball before standing up, and only to be greeted by footsteps, not human, but  it was a rapid dog's steps. However, not only one, a pack of them. The young lad spoke "Shh... Rapid dogs". He pointed towards the direction as a group of ten rapid dogs appeared. Weak dogs that attack each and every passerby.

Slipping into a fighting stance, Souji prepared himself for combat and readied his techniques. However's those ten were only the first to show up, six more dogs joined the fray that was about to happen. He hoped his new friends would join otherwise he would have a lot of trouble dealing with the rapid dogs. Still, the young boy was not about to let a group of rapid dogs harm other people and so he solidified the chakra around him as he created an armor of steel, and a long two-meters sword. 

He spoke saying to the two "Help would be appreciated! I don't think I can deal with those alone... Haha". Despite being in a pinch he still laughed, and what good would crying or getting angry do but worsen the situation. He awaited a response from the two that were with him but remained careful and fully conscious of the dogs' movements.

Words: 1107

Jutsu used+Chakra remaining:

shihai

shihai

D-rank

Training Jutsu:

Shihai laughs at that her pranks worked, she didn't think she would be caught another shinobi by surprised but she's glad that it did and it was funny. (her brother's poor taste rubs off of her) Wiping tears from her eyes.

"Sorry about that, but I can't help it my hunter's instinct was tinkling~! My name is Shihai Kimura by the way, I just graduated from the Ninja Academy. You look like a young shinobi too, I have never seen you before, what is your name? And where did you get all that scars?" Shihai asked while tilting her head in curiosity. She was bombing the poor young lad with questions, such as her nature, but before the young lad could even muster a respond, suddenly a shadowy line stretch over here and snatched a rice ball right out of the white hair shinobi's hand!

Shihai let out a small sound of surprise at the shadow string, "Wow cool! Is that the shadow element of the infamous Nara clan? I have never seen it in action before...." Shihai murmurs to herself as her eyes traced the shadow to its owner, and finds a young shinobi of long orange/blonde? hair coming over this way, she appears to be around the same age as Shihai.

Shihai turns to look at the white hair lad, trying to see if he was upset that he had just lost some of his lunch to yet another unannounced surprised attack. This guy was not having a good day at all today, poor thing, as the newbie Ninja population seems to be determined to not leave him leave alone to his quiet break time. If it weren't for the fact that the arrival of both of two new comers are completely unplanned and coincidental, one could look at it from the outside point of view and said that it was a group effort to ruin his day...

Luckily that the young lad didn't seem to mind it at all, he was being very gentlemanly about all this and offered even more food! To the both of them.

Feeling really happy, Shihai happily accepted a rice ball from him and dropped down to sit cross leg beside him. She was wearing her dark brown jacket, white dress shirts, shorts, leggings and combat boots, and pulling her hair into a pony tail.

I give up on describing clothes:

Taking a large bite at the rice ball, she can't help but hums a little as flavor fills her taste buds, never one to refuse free food and she was getting a little hunger to just in time! Shihai bows her thanks to the young lad and accepted the bamboo tea containers from him and taking a sip of the tea in between, she was saying to the other girl with blonde hair. "Did we graduated at the same year? I never seen you before either. I swear that I would have remembered if I know another Nara, what is your name? Mine is Shihai. Say is it true that the shadow element is a type of element and that you guys couldn't use any other type of element for the time being?" Shihai asked with curiosity.

That was when the young lad suggested that they should train together.

Finishing up her chewing and gathering all the stuff together and throw it into a plastic bag, she stuff them into her bag and will throw them to the next garbage can that she sees. Standing up. "Sure, I would love to, training with others is more fun and will beat training alone any day. So what do you guys have in mind? Is there something specific that you guys would like to train?"

That was when the rapid dogs show up unannounced. Shihai frowns at the dogs, at the corner of her eyes she noticed the young lad standing and did some kind of chakra armor thingy. Shihai reached into her bag for her color pencils, she made the hand seals quickly, recalled from her memory of the book. Still frowning she readjusted her stand. "This...don't happen to be someone's pets...are they? They don't look all too happy. Still, I don't think we should attack them full strength, let's just aim to knocked them out and turn them in to animal control or something, just in case."

With that she quickly throw a few sharpened pencil at one of the dogs at the front, precision aiming at the muscles in the joint, to disable its movement. That attack landed as the dog dropped down to the ground with an angered yap, that sparkled a chain reaction to the rest of the dogs, some of them started to bark while the others starting to charge at the shinobi.

"There's a tree nearby if anyone wants an easy way out." Shihai pointed out causally, dodged aside a rapid dog's charge and away from the lad, she kicked another dog down to the ground.

WC:825

Dog count: 2/16

Utano

Utano

D-rank
Utano sat quietly beside him, munching sparingly on the rice ball she had been offered. Her empty stomach from a skipped breakfast had no issue with the flavor at all, it was a decent tasting riceball. A third party had entered the scene as Utano made her way over initially. She had spooked the young man using what appeared to be the body flicker technique. Strange that she would use an emergency escape jutsu. So haphazardly. What if something dangerous occurred?

Utano thought to herself but kept quiet. Perhaps there was no sense being so cold and serious in a lighthearted setting such as this. She munched quietly and sipped on tea as the banter hashed out. The other girl was offered the same treatment and inevitably they were all seated around the little picnic. The gentleman still hadn't offered a name, but the girl didn't take long to do so. She also expressed great excitement at the Nara shadow manipulation.

She introduced herself as Shihai, and the male offered that they all train together.

"Greetings Shihai, I don't believe we graduated at the same time. I've been lazing off for nearly a year now. Reading. I am far delayed with training. It's fortunate that the wind wouldn't allow me to keep on my book here,"she motioned to the thick book at her side,"otherwise I wouldn't be over here socializing and training myself."

It was as they finished the meal and prepared to train with one another that a disturbance appeared. A large pack of wild hounds. They were coming for the food, but in numbers they realized the unsuspecting, idle sitting Genin would make a good meal for a few days. It was time. The boy requested assistance and prepped a few interesting looking steel techniques, while Shihai suggested they not hurt the animals more than what was necessary. She began attacking them with non-fatal attacks. Even risking herself with a close range kick.  

"They are foaming at the mouth. Allowing these creatures to live would be putting ourselves, and others within our village of being bitten at a future date and contracting the incurable rabies virus. Swallow your sympathies and do what must be done. Unless you have a defensive technique that can protect you from their bite, do not get close."

Utano would handle this as she had conditioned herself. The only logical way to deal with this predicament was to kill all of the animals quickly, and from a distance unless protected from the bites. She called upon her shadow and her body was consumed by the blackest shadows, completely engulfing her body, making her face and features indistinguishable.

She stood strong and with resolve as she took out her Kunai and began to slaughter the animals, whom couldn't bite through her shadow armor with their level of force. She was tearing through the dogs by the throats, and through the eye sockets. She kept a close eye on the other two, trying to micromanage their safety. She had killed 5 dogs total when she turned and saw one leaping for, jaws wide, toward the young man. She couldn't call out to him, as she didn't know his name. So she flung her Kunai hard, and watched it travel through the dogs open mouth, piercing into the back of it's throat and choking it to death after just a few moments of it whimpering on the ground.

Chakra: 120/150:

WC: 1110

Souji

Souji

D-rank
"No don't kill them!" He shouted  slightly as he was far from her attacking the other side in which dogs attacked from. He then continued speaking "Knock them out I have a plan". He attacked the dogs with the sword he made, and it was made edgeless in order to cause damage enough for a knockout, not a kill. He would attack the dogs and mind not a single bite as his armor had taken full form. A normal armor would've been powerful enough to protect from their bites, however, the element of steel provides defense stronger than any other defense. Souji walked normally amongst them not even feeling the slightest bit of pain from their bites. Two dogs jumped at him, and his reaction was simple he let the dog come closer airborne while  he grabbed the tail by letting his hand slip past the first one. Souji then proceeded with his other hand that held the blade and struck the other airborne dog to the side knocking him out, and with his other hand that held the dog's tail he launched it towards a tree and knocked it out as well.

Souji would burst into the pack of dogs and knock out each dog that came to his side, and the shape of his armor was not worsening. He continuously attacked dogs left and right. After knocking out a total of seven dogs, he would retreat with their bodies and tie each one up with the ropes he had on him. He remained careful and warry of his surroundings. He then spoke untimely "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Souji.. Kongo Souji!". He smiled his gentle smile at the two. He then spoke of his plan "If we capture them and turn them to the police station they can be trained into battle dogs. It will benefit us a lot."

The young lad did not refrain from killing for the safety of everyone, nor did he do it only to avoid committing the brutal act of killing. The reason he did it was to protect their hearts from the darkness of murder. He once read of a man, very simillar to him in appearance. He called himself a centipede, he murdered, murdered, and murdered. All of his murders were to protect the people of the world. He was engulfed in the darkness of murder and its weight.  He reffered to himself as a weakling, and the reason he was weak; he could not save a single soul without taking one. The murderer will always suffer the most, more so than the family losing the person, or the person themselves. Their hands are tainted in blood, the souls of those they murdered haunt them. No shut eyes for those people. No happiness, no life, no ending, and no conclusion. Their days were beyond reasoning grim. He feared for Utano and shihai, true, he met them for mere minutes. However, this was his nature, and despite them not being weak, handicaped, or fearful. He still wanted to protect them, and it was always in his nature, to love everything and protect it.

The young boy met those two and in his heart hoped to befriend them both. One was soft-spoken clearly polite, and slightly aloof she may seem, but who knows the reason and who is anyone to judge. The other one was a light-hearted fun-loving prankster. He smiled thinking of befriending them both, and then he stood up again prepared to face the rapid dogs. Hopefully he would end this battle peacefully. His eyebrows were forced downward changing his look into a fiercer one, and with that look on his face he prepared to jump in and take all the hits. His armor would keep him safe, and he would do his best to keep them both safe. Despite the situation being dire, he enjoyed every bit of it. It was also a befitting training. Souji would keep his eyes peeled for any dog that gets knocked up and tie them up as soon as possible. He was good with the rope and would time them in a way they couldn't move and inch, nor muster any power to break through. Souji was quite knowledgeable about many things, and it was no surprise, after all  he did spend most of his time reading, helping others in various tasks, and training.

Words: 1847

Jutsu used+Chakra remaining:

shihai

shihai

D-rank
(OOC: lol, we managed somehow~!)

"Oh dear god!!" Shihai jumps back a little bit as the other girl, who introduced herself to be Utano Nara in a previous off scene conservation, busted into action like lighting from the other side. Shadowy strings flying everywhere surrounding her as she charged into a group of rapid dogs, attacking them with brutal strength and a kunai (mostly the kunai), blood was everywhere soaking up the ground underneath her, wherever her attacks landed, and the scene was turning PG-13 fast, closer to a full R rating now.

Shihai cringes at the violent treatment for the animals, in her mind that she thought they weren't that much of a threat and so that they don't need to be killed as of yet, between three Ninjas they should be more than enough to handle a bunch of dogs and can capture them instead. Even though the show of strength in itself was admirable, she felt that violence isn't always the solution to everything.

Turning her head around she let out a sigh of relief as the young lad, who later introduced himself as Souji Kongo, joined into the action, and thankfully this time it was made with a more peaceful approach. Covering himself with what appears to be chakra armor of some kind and closing in on the remaining dogs, he appears to be aiming to knock them out and tying them up instead.

Shihai nodded in agreement to the suggestion of turning them to the police station, she thought that it was a really good idea, she was going for random animal shelter and maybe training them into combat support pets, but police station seemed to be a much better idea. They always needed more support and rapid dogs are not best suited as pets (also pets are incredibility expensive.)

"Ninja Art! Temporary Paralysis Technique!"
With a quick forming of hand seals, she performed a new tehnique that she had been training and thankfully it worked this time. Lifting out a sigh of relief, she helped Souji with tying up the rapid dogs and quickly went to retrieve her color pencils, which she throw at one of the dogs previously.

"Ah wow, I am glad that we are able to result this without anyone getting hurt. But we should escort them to the police station now, I think that is a good idea. Besides, let's not wait around here so that the janitor of the park can scold us for messing up their places. If that is even a thing." She said to the two other shinobi.

But before she could wait for their reaction, out in the corner of her eyes she could see a familiar figure approaches. It was her brother who motioned for her to come over. She checked her watch and noticed that it was almost around meal time, and that since her parents are away, she was supposed to be helping him out with cooking, and since his personality was crappy to begin win, if she waited too long she could get into trouble. Oh crap...!!!

"Sorry guys I have to go...but it was really nice meeting the both of you, let's hang out and train together sometimes! I'm usually around the library, or the training ground, or the mission center or the Kimura clan area, just being everywhere I'm sure we will meet again soon! " Shouting out to the two other ninjas apologetically as she waves them goodbye, she jogs towards the long black hair guy standing up on the hill, going to go back home now.

[Shihai Exit]

shihai

shihai

D-rank
(OOC: don't let me stop you guys, romantic time can continue without the light bulb lol)

[Exit]

Total WC: 2199
Jutsu training: 750+750=1500 words | 80 ryo + 80 ryo=160 ryo
Stats training:
Perception from D to D1, and Endurance from D to D1 = 325+325=650 WC. | 25 ryo + 25 ryo = 50 ryo.

Spare: 49 words

Utano

Utano

D-rank
Utano watched as both of her allies in this scenario took the time and precaution to subdue the animals without injuring of killing them. She watched quietly as she removed her Kunai from the fifth dog she had slain. Her mind was in a bit of a null state. She found no sadness in relieving these poor disturbed beasts from a pained existence. Even just living upon the earth was a burden. A chore. Existence was futile and she was only relieving these beasts from a diseased one.

"The rabies virus infects the central nervous system, ultimately causing disease in the brain and death. The early symptoms of rabies in people are similar to that of many other illnesses, including fever, headache, and general weakness or discomfort. As the disease progresses, more specific symptoms appear and may include insomnia, anxiety, confusion, slight or partial paralysis, excitation, hallucinations, agitation, hypersalivation, difficulty swallowing, and hydrophobia. Death usually occurs within days of the onset of these symptoms. It is not curable. Stop trying to preserve them. They are going to hurt people if they don't kill over in the next few days anyway. Let them go. Kill them. Or I will. They are suffering."

She droned all of this information off loudly to be heard clearly, as if she had read it directy from the pages of a medical manual. It was not easy work killing things. She didn't want to dull her Kunai finishing them all off by herself. Shihai had other plans though, as she quickly walked off in a hurry with a quick farewell. The boy didn't leave though. He would either help her, earning her respect as someone capable of doing what must be done. Or he would sit by and watch her kill them herself and she would remember this in the future when push came to shove.

She walked over to the first subdued animal and grabbed his neck lightly, then reaching to the side and with a quick motion she snapped it. It was fast and merciful. His life ended finally. His eyes showed relief, and his foaming mouth uttered no more breaths. This service was complete. She had delivered death.

The next dog, paralyzed all across from a paralyzation technique, moved only it's eye, following her as it breathed. It saw her, still covered in black chakra. Her hair painted black by the armor technique as well. She miles politely and brushed her hand across the dog, a gentle reassuring touch. She then pulled out her Kunai where he could not see it, and stabbed it deep into it's brain stem. The same peace came over him.

Finality. Serving these creatures with a fate they were doomed to, but hadn't yet received. They were living as timers. Only subject to the cruel spell they were under. This brought certain feelings to mind. Feelings such as the idea that we were all just infected with a disease. Life itself. Pressing us to an end inevitably.

Nevertheless, Utano lacked the constitution for suicide. She was subject to this life. There wasn't going to be any escape anytime soon. She recovered from her spell, which must have looked to anyone observing like a mindless, murderous trance as she put down each dog, one by one.

WC: 1658

Souji

Souji

D-rank
Just a wonderful day besides the river[No kill/private/invite only/training/social] Allen_10

His faint smile faded, a second heart was emerging from withing the white haired child's mind. He wondered what could be done, and what were the motives of the man he read of in his book. The man was forced to kill, and through murder the murderous man saved lives. Many lives were saved, but he had murdered a thousand person. The faces, the scent, the looks in the eyes of the people the murderer killed were all implanted in his head. Could he have been saved, and were he stronger could he have saved more people. Questions were boggling the young lad's head. As the questions in his head disappeared, so did the malicious ball of emotions forming within him.

He moved swiftly towards the seven dogs he knocked out and moved them away. He took from his bag a flare gun, and as soon as he was capable shot it in the air. Not two minutes passed and a special jounin from the village arrived. By then the seven dogs Souji tied up remained alive. He informed the jounin of his plan and informed him that some dogs had to be killed. The jounin agreed and took them along after sealing them in a scroll.

He turned around to the girl whom was in range and spoke to her "You're absolutely right, and perhaps we should've killed them.... But that would mean we are weak... We were too weak to save them from their fate, and so we abide fate and did as was meant. I refuse to have my fate decided" And although his voice was slightly to the wimpy side he continued "I believe you're not a bad person! You killed them with a certain look in your eyes as if you were sympathizing with them... More so than me, you wanted to save them!" he paused for a bit and chuckled into his next words "Sorry I must look so wimpy... I mean I don't like killing". He truly didn't, and even when faced against the hatred of the killer who murdered his family. Souji showed him mercy, and the killer admitted his defeat. The killer cried, and begged for forgiveness. Souji listened to what his story held, in the end, the man turned himself in and apologized as he was taken away. Souji felt a strange type of happiness he could not forget.

He smiled his gentle sheepish smile to her and extended his hand for a handshake. His smile widened "It's nice to meet you, I know I said this earlier. But my name is Souji... It's a pleasure to meet you!" He feared her disliking him for being so idealistic, but it was okay. He wanted  to befriend her. He spoke again earnestly "But you're pretty amazing Utano! You're very knowledgeable! It was like you were reading from a book... I read a lot but I'm not nearly as smart as you!". Even if she declined his handshake, he still spoke normally, and he didn't mind any bit of it.

He spoke a quote from his book: "I've killed, a thousand. My nightmares, a thousand. My tears, a thousand. My heart has died, I swim in an ocean of blood. The sun rises not in my world. For corpses topple my sky. I was too weak to avoid it, so I embraced it. Murder is the saddest sin... The murderer is the most to suffer" He paused and then spoke "I worry for you! I don't want you to suffer the same fate as him!". He said his sentence scoldingly but lightheartedly. He was full of life, hopeful, cheerful, and this was all despite the pain and despair lying in the corners of his heart. Darkness is everywhere, but he would never let it beat him. He opposed his fate, and the darkness in his heart.

Why was he so friendly to this girl, was it a romantic interest that forced him? Nothing of the sort. Besides the fact that he is very friendly to everyone; he merely was perceptive. From a person's eyes he could tell much about them, and if they're in trouble or facing a difficulty emotionally or anything that's stopping them from being happy; he would try to help them. He would do his best to ensure everyone is happy. The young lad kept his gentle smile, and invited her for a seat so that they'd continue their drink. "He apologizes I am sorry I failed you and I'm sorry I could not stop you from killing, but I know that more than anyone you wanted to help them!".

Chakra [   120/130   ]:

Words: 2638

Utano

Utano

D-rank
Idealism... It was basically the opposite of nihilism. This boy still hadn't understood that a rabid dog was one whom could not be saved. He seemingly hoarded the seven dogs he has incapacitated, signaled for assistance, and had them carried off. Each of the seven would be carried off to another place. Declared rabid. Killed by a vet. A week could pass before they could finally see an end to their suffering.

Utano sighed, not speaking yet. She watched the seven dogs be cleared out as she stared on at the ones she had felled herself. It was only a slightly bloody scene. Her hand quivered a bit as she held the Kunai. She was quite tired now.

She reached forward and grasped the extended hand of the, now named, Souji. She smiled a tired and only half honest smile as she still looked over at the dogs being sealed away.

He was exceptionally kind to her but her mind didn't rest easily on his negligence for what she wanted done with that scenario. She wouldn't hold back her mind, letting him know exactly how she felt.

"Souji. You are an idealist. You want only beauty and happiness on the world and you accept nothing less than that. You face reality with a large smile. I can begin to understand where you stand. Though beginning is all I can do. This village. Konoha. It depends on shinobi like us, young Genin, to learn quickly to put duty above our own preferences. However unlikely it was, there was a chance that a one of those dogs made its way into the village and bit an important official. And if things had gone just as they have, that risk would be on our minds for a while. Death is a natural part of life. Those hounds were afflicted. Every second of existence for them was one of panicked anger and aggression. The foaming at the mouth really was a dead giveaway. Those creatures were happy to be out out of it. To have life taken away. That is what will occur when the Jounin drops them all off. They will suffer until death. When push comes to shove, you must be willing to do what is necessary."

She finished the conversation there. Sitting emotionless as she waited his response. She didn't want to hurt him. But she considered his rampant ideology to be a a barrier between what is necessary and what is wished for.

WC: 2099

Souji

Souji

D-rank
His smile faded slightly, tears rose in his eyes but were sucked in. He felt terrible for the fate of these dogs. Before long, his smile returned, his hand moved to rub the back of his head, and he spoke while being genuinely happy "I'm glad you're sharing your thoughts Utano... Thank you for that! I don't know if I really am an idealist... Because I know the world is not the most beautiful thing to exist... I know there will be tragedies, death, horror, and darkness. I know what crimes exist. From thievery to rep to murder, but no one or anything desires death. Yea we are the future of Konohagakure, but our Hokage... The seventh Hokage, saved the world through his Ninja way... Not through the ideals of the village at the time, and he changed the whole village."

He would add to his words "I will someday kill, and I know that, sadly... I will also  most likely never become as great or powerful as our seventh Hokage, but he changed the whole world with his own ideals, and he refused to kill the one that had murdered his many friends. Over and over, he forgave people that harmed him... Until the seventh Hokage grew old and gray everyone was happy, and peace filled the land bright and clear ".  He paused only to speak once again as he  opened his shirt and revealed his left side to the girl exposing a nasty large deadly scar. "I experienced the horrors of this world first hand, physical and mental. Still I managed to beat both, and I am quite happy about that!". He ended his sentence by rubbing his nose and speaking it loudly in a bragging manner followed by a gentle laugh. He then spoke once again saying:

"Never giving up and making everyone happy... That's my ninja way..". He spoke his sentence shyly at the end as he never told anyone this."Also, just so you know... I might be not capable of killing anytime soon, but I promise you Utano!I would gladly give my life to shield you! Your views are not wrong, and without darkness light can never exist... Peace will only be accomplished if both exist!". He chuckled at what he had added and spoke once again with a starting chuckle"Look at me... A genin talking about world peace, light, and darkness!! Haha I am sorry I am so silly it's probably why people get weirded our by me.... You see I don't have many friends. Uh Utano will you be my friend?" He asked her sweetly and shyly.

He poured some tea for the both of them, and handed her a cup saying "careful it's hot!". He started blowing on his cup of tea cooling it down before taking sips of it. he looked up at the sky and enjoyed the setting as it was truly lovely to him. Even if she declined being his friend. He was still glad he met her because of her was he introduced even more to more information, to more views, and she allowed him to recall the darkness of life, all of which he welcomed. He wanted to accept her darkness, and was happy to do so.

Souji's mind wondered for a while about what would be nice to do next, and the best thing that came up in his head was training. He would finish his snacks as soon as possible in order to return to training, and he shared his food with her. He then stood up as he spoke "How about we train together!?" He smiled as he lent her his hand which she was free to take or deny. He would not view her negatively regardless of what she does. He would never even force her to acknowledge him, or his ideals, or even criticize her way of living, and instead he will accept everything about her with a smile even if she criticizes him.

"I was training my physical form. Would you like to join me?"

Just a wonderful day besides the river[No kill/private/invite only/training/social] Tumblr10

Words: 3315

Utano

Utano

D-rank
The Souji boy was so incredibly nice no matter what Utano said to him. He never faulted or buckled a bit to her rather harsh criticisms of his way of life, and the way he thought. She was truly baffled but couldn't help but grin widely at him. What a truly incorruptible spirit he had. He was indeed one of those special, rare occurrences. He spoke to her of the future of Konoha. Of the bravery of the 7th.

He conceded that someday he would be forced to kill. It did not please him at all but he accepted it. This eased her a bit. At least the boy was not under the impression that he would always be living a life of innocence. He spoke of horrors, and the tragic thing in the world that he has faced.

These appeals to emotion sort of swept passed the aloof, absent mind of Utano. She would look directly at him, giving no inclination that she wasn't attentive, but in her mind she was plotting the next training routine she would do.  She was thinking of what sort of technique she should try and create next. And lastly, she was looking at his scar. She didn't know why, but she was.

He asked her in the strangest of tones, one she'd never really been exposed to, If she would be his friend. Along with the question he offered her a cup of tea again, from the picnic set.  She sipped it politely and then responded.

"Please do not take offense. I will surely consider you an ally down the path. But as shinobi I do not want to conflict my duties with personal feelings. Someday I am to become an anbu member. With a job like that, you cannot have conflicting interests. A positive acquaintance you have been without doubt...and sure, I'll train with you!" She answered him as such, tapped his hand, but picked herself off of the ground independently.

Training was essential. They had a need to become stronger.

"We can spar, or just compete with the training devices already here. You decide."

WC: 2454

Souji

Souji

D-rank
He clapped all of a sudden as she finished her apology, and with that he wiped a tear. He then spoke with a cheerful smile as gentle as ever "I am so proud to be your ally. Your resolve is so strong, and your will is unshaken by anything! You're so amazing I hope to be like you." Giggle "You're so awesome!!" He was genuinely amazed at her resolve. "I'll pray that you achieve your dream am rooting for you!" He smiled and extended his arm as he gave her a thumb up. A laugh was let out before he spoke again "You should smile more you're far more prettier with a smile".

She asked about which method of training they should use, and he had just the idea. Instead of training with a single method Souji would offer her a combination of the two. "I have an idea! wear this". He handed her a wearable weights set. A whole set it was. Hands, legs, neck, shoulders, and thighs. The young lad had five sets at home, but with him, he had two more in case one set was damaged. He wore his set and waited for her to get ready.

Souji was enjoying his time too much, but what's the harm in a little bit of fun. He smiled as he recalled what his sensei told him about combat. This was the first time he ever fights a person in a one on one. He spoke once again "If you want us to spar without these weights  that would be okay too!" He assured her in case she was doubtful of this method. He didn't want to bother her with his ideas, but he thought it was a smart idea so he suggested it. Should his idea bother her, he would not hesitate to remove it.

The beautiful blond kunoichi was not mean in his opinion. She simply had a dream, and in order to achieve it she was willing to isolate herself. He had no such dream, and all he ever wanted to achieve is live happily. He began thinking for a second, if he would achieve something. What would it be? He kept his usual gentle smile as he awaited a response from her. 

Regarding what he wanted to become, or what he truly desires to achieve. His goal, he himself wondered what might be a suitable goal for someone such as him, and the answer was very obvious but he avoided thinking of it for how hard it was to accomplish. He wanted an everlasting peace. A world where everyone smiles. Such a goal was nothing easy to accomplish, and he was still a mere genin to speak of such a thing might be too ridiculous. 

He snapped back to reality from his deep sea of thoughts, and as he stood there he revised his fighting tactics. He wasn't a taijutsuist, but he was good enough in close range hand to hand combat, at least for his rank. While idealistic, in battle Souji was more logical than any of the children in his class, he was also at the top of his class in studies and was only disregarded as one of the cool "kids" because his ideals are "too stupid". He chuckled off any bad memories and focused on what he needed for the spar.

Words:3882

Utano

Utano

D-rank
This had all gotten to be an extremely beneficial experience for Utano. She had already accomplished a great deal of training, engaged in a free meal, and was now getting back to some classic training. Souji was profoundly flattering and well, despite everything, Utano could not stave off the ensuing redness which overtook her cheeks, making them rosy. He has made her feel idolized when she was merely being herself. She knew inside that there was typically a goal in flattery. It was not standard for a person to flatter without reason.

She looked away quickly, pretending to just be equipping the weights which Souji had handed her. A weighted spar? This would be interesting, although considering her shadow gathering technique was not dependent on her body being unhindered, she would have an extra limb at her disposal to lay out her strikes. She would save that as a trump card. With weights attached to each of her limbs, and her chest, she was very bulky and slow moving. She certainly hoped that her opponent was not adept at Taijutsu, as that would surely put a dent in the combat. From what she did know, he could create steel weapons and armor upon his body.

She stood steady and tested her motion capabilities and then looked toward her opponent with a gentle nod, signifying she was ready to begin,

"You can use any technique you've got, traditional sparring rules dictate that when one person cannot move to fight any longer, or is placed in a situation that means certain death, the spar ends. Best of luck to you, Souji!"

Her warm smile would quickly be engulfed in the pitch black coating of Inton, shadow chakra from her Advent of the Black Knight technique. All Souji would see as he faced her was a pitch black figure with the same flowing hair, only that it too was black.

She would give him time to ready himself, and then she would begin circling him to signify the battle was commenced. She would wait patiently and without waver for his first strike.

WC: 2818

(OOC: all cooldowns and chakra may be reset for this spar)

Chakra: 135/150:

Utano

Utano

D-rank
OOC:

-Exit Thread- Total WC: 2818

Strength: E->E-3
Speed: E->D
Endurance:E->E-1
Perception: E->D
Reaction Time: E->D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.