You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One old spirit to another (Strafe) Empty One old spirit to another (Strafe) Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:15 pm

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Kiri sat with its military pride as the backbone of its economy. Through out its long years the ancient country had produced many a fine warrior. Soldiers to fight and die as was their custom. Some times it had been hated for it. Other times it had been the savior of the nations. Often it produced its own enemies. One who fights by the sword dies by the sword after all. However as of late Kiri had produced many more elite than history had shown before. Loyalists and rebels alike. The current generation was indeed very promising but the relics of those past had not faded entirely. Giants that slumbered as they waited until they were needed again. Oh to the wary soul that trespassed upon them. One such in particular giant was left alone on an island no one ventured to. Though to say alone was a lie. Few humans traversed his territory. Many avoided even looking upon it. An island owned by the Osada clan though the clan itself avoided it as well. Even the clan members of the one slumbering there did not wish to see him wakened. Nor did the other name of the island encourage travelers. Spider island.

The island may have been owned by the Osada clan but their most feared member resided there with his creation. The Unmei. A clan of sentient spiders capable of using chakra and easily taking human form. Silent predators with a hunters instinct being their first thoughts instead of something as simple as rules and family. The only currency of value here was power. Without it, one was simply the next meal. Eyes watched the islands borders from every direction. Keen little red beads here and there scattered through out barren seemingly lifeless tree's. Instead of leaves these dark woods were draped with webbing. Fog filling the ground and ghostly webs filling the space between the tree's. Here and there a large spider skittered into and then back out of view. No other animal seemed to trespass here though the spiders did not seem to be starving. There was one creature foolish enough to come here. One that thought himself above nature. Thought the giant slept and that he would not waken to trespassers. It was said a great treasure resided beneath the manor at the center of the island. Perhaps it was a rumor spread by the village, or a lure for those who would kill and steal what wasn't theirs to take. Either way enough tried to feed the horde.

One single stone bridge connected the island to the mainland. On the side of the mainland stood a tall red Tori gate. As if in an attempt to seal whatever was there within. The rumored father of horrors. A wives tale told to children. Behave or Sero will come for you. If you don't get your act together Sero will find you. They knew he was real. He had held office within the village before but to them he was more legendary creature than man. Something that did not live but survived as death did. Spreading itself across all in its path an claiming them. The gate itself however looked like it had been through a hell of its own. Interacting with the island itself. It's solid wood seemed to have been gradually burned and the paint had mostly peeled. The stone bridge hand crumbled here and there. A solid mist of white fog hid one bank from the other. Though if one were to cross the bridge they would see only one road untouched. Towering web covered tree's covered the surroundings and above but not the road itself. It would lead to the center of the island where the dark manor stood. Its garden unattended but its doors slowly swinging open. Inviting its rare guest within. Awaiting them.

2One old spirit to another (Strafe) Empty Re: One old spirit to another (Strafe) Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:06 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Two shadows moved through the night at fast speeds. Fresh from a long nap in the Land of Snow, Strafe was about to do something that could go well or really badly. He had no idea what happened since he had been sealed the entire time. He didn't know if Sero was even still Captain of the Seven Swordsmen, but he was his last captain and so Strafe was going to report in as usual. If anything, Sero might could point him in the direction of Solstice. Yea, that reunion was probably going to be all bad, but he would deal with that when the time came. Momaru beside him could feel the man's unease about his return yet again. Strafe was just worried that this time they may not take him back. They approached the long bridge and started to slow down. It was time to use caution. Even people like him had no reason to burst into the island and disturb drastically. He figured there was an easier method.

As they walked up Strafe observed the old stone and how worn it looked since his last visit. He stepped onto it with his partner behind him. The crossed the bridge with a sigh as he braced himself to talk to another legend of the village. Not many people had ever reached his level and Strafe didn't fool himself into considering himself Sero's equal. After a few more minutes they were at the entrance. The webs were hidden in the mist on their approach, but now they stood out clearly. This was not a place for the week minded or weak in combat. He figured he had a couple of options. There was the good probability that Sero knew Strafe and Momaru were there. A giant lion and Strafe were kind of hard to miss. Just in case though, he turned to Momaru and nodded. "I'll do it at a third volume." His graveled voice rang before he roared. It wasn't a threat, but an announcement of their arrival to the master of the island. He just hoped Sero was around to hear it.

At this point he didn't have much to do but wait a few minutes. If he didn't show up, it was time to venture further in. He didn't figure that Sero would have a problem, but it was the polite thing to do. Momaru had already found a solid spot to sit and Strafe moved over beside him to wait. Both staffs in hand as he propped himself up off the Staff of Hurricanes. His seven swordsmen staff rested on his shoulder as it's electricity was felt with tiny pulses. His unique eye glistened in the light as awaited the first of many reunions.

[469]

3One old spirit to another (Strafe) Empty Re: One old spirit to another (Strafe) Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:41 pm

Sero

Sero

S-rank
For a moment it seemed like the island hardly stirred in response to the echoing sound across the island. The king of beasts having made its call and not one arachnid responded. No defiant acts but also nothing seemed to skitter in fear. Each was a part of the jungle but each of a different kind of animal. The mighty lion stood tall and strong with golden fur and rippling muscles. Claws and fangs and a roar that let all know to submit to it. The spider was more of a clever creature. Moving in silence, blending in and trapping its prey. Using its poisons to its advantage and was even an unseen threat to things much larger than itself. Both were impressive predators and feared but rarely did the two interact. Neither bothered by the other. Still red eyes would watch the pair from the tree line. Observing it and it's master who stood on the border. They had curiosity because something new could be felt from these two. They were so used to the only oppressive sensation coming from their own master. However this one held a sense of gravity about him that almost matched the master. Quiet in comparison but they knew immediately they were no match.

It had been only a few minutes before the woods began to stir. branches rattled as webs shifted as if pushed by a large force. The mist began to pick up and swirl along the path as a warm gust of wind would push through. Heat. This was not a natural occurrence of nature. The bridge itself would seem to be bathed in thick white mist as only forward was available. From down the path the mist parted and revealed two beings. One was a butler in full uniform. An older man by the looks of him though his dark hair had turned white at the side burns. His red eyes seemed to hold a glow about them. What was most odd however about this individual was that he was carrying something in each of his four arms. A large teapot on one, Two teacups in two more and in his final hand a small saucer. His strides were balanced with his chin up as if he walked with honor for he strode directly behind his master. A different kind of being altogether. The master of the island and the one the man had come to see.

Sero would almost seem to glide along the dark path as it was clear the hot breeze was coming from him. Dirt burned where his feet lightly touched the ground. Pale moonlight skin on bare feet and hands. His robes seemed to be almost made out of the finest spider thread is it almost glistened in the slightest light. His hair was long and left to itself as it sat unnaturally still along his shoulders. Dead grey eyes watched them. Unblinking and with the appearance that they stared straight through everything. The eyes of the grave. Something else could be felt from him even by his mighty equal. A sense of pressure as if in a single moment the entire island was simply a killing ground for him. Even with one arm it felt like he had no openings. For anyone accustomed to combat they would know the sensation. He was dangerous. To engage was to welcome death. Yet Sero came unarmed with tea in tow. Instead he would settle as he neared on both feet as he bowed his head. Honoring his guest as Strafe had been a sannin when he was but a child.

"Senpai, you honor me with your arrival. I have not heard of your name spoken in some time so it took a moment for me to recognize you. Might I offer you and your partner some mint tea?"

4One old spirit to another (Strafe) Empty Re: One old spirit to another (Strafe) Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:20 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
It did not take long for the woods to stir. Momaru shot a look of almost happiness as heat started to rush out of the web infested woods. Strafe put both staffs on his back as the two figures appeared out of the mist. The older man was probably some sort of helper, which Strafe always found them welcoming and pleasant. They approached as Strafe's gaze turned to Sero, who looked a bit different from their last meeting, but still he watched as both bowed with respect to the man and his lion. Momaru would rise from the ground before he and Strafe bowed in the same respect. Sero had been nothing but polite and Strafe would return the same. He then spoke the kindness and respect in his usual tone. " Thank you for being so gracious. We would love some." Momaru nodded behind Strafe in agreement, as he drank just about anything that wasn't dangerous. He figured at this point that it was time to tell him why the sudden arrival was appropriate.

"As you know, I have been away for some time. What the village did not know was I was sealed in Ice by an enemy I didn't recognize. I just recently was release and I figured you would be the person to see first because of you being captain, assuming things were as they were when I left. I figured the next stop should be Iro, my son, and Solstice." He said honestly as he valued the man's opinion. He figured some input or advice would be nice considering how both of those chats may go. "I'm not sure what happened while I was gone either. Sorry for asking so much, your just the fist person i've seen from the village in quite some time." He finished with a breathe, allowing Sero plenty of time to talk. He would simply sip tea when it was ready as he enjoyed conversation with an ally.

Momaru sat their quietly as he stayed alert. Not in threat from Sero, there was trust there, he just wanted to make sure that no one else was listening or approaching. Having his sense made that pretty easy, but it was good to make sure. Strafe looked back with a nod in thanks to Momaru. The lion always had his back and always would. He wasn't honestly sure if the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist were still active, but he hoped they were. He needed back up to watch his back and even more his son. Iro was still young and was alone for a bit there. He didn't really want to think about it and pushed it out of his mind as he kept his attention on the conversation in front of him.

[469 + 469 = 938]

5One old spirit to another (Strafe) Empty Re: One old spirit to another (Strafe) Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:47 pm

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero would shift as mist found its way to him. Swirling in its mass before seeming to form into a solid white throne. Almost like glass in appearance. A simple unsealed object and yet the way the sealing functioned seemed like he had commanded reality to bend before him. The mist actually forming into a solid throne for him to settle upon. His butler would remain standing as he served tea. Sero was given his first and then his guests. It was hot but not enough to scald the mouth. A sweet hint to it as if a natural sugar had been added. A type of berry perhaps? Still even standing so close to him Strafe would feel it. The sense of foreboding to approach this man. The entire island seemed to suggest avoiding it but he was the source of it all. From so close it could be easily felt. Even with one arm and no drawn weapon it would feel like he might choose to end the lives of everyone there at a moments notice. Only because Strafe knew him would he know he was not about to suffer that fate. Or at least he would be able to hope so.

Long fingers on his remaining arm would cup the tea cup before he sipped at it with pale thin lips. His dull grey eyes would shift to Momaru momentarily before returning to the man before him. Both potent individuals in their time and yet even they had been trapped. The name Iro did not pass him by entirely though. So that other boy...was this man who he had come seeking help to free? How odd that such things would all find themselves coming to conclusion on his island. Still one part did draw his attention. Strafe mentioned he had been encased in ice. Not many could accomplish such a feat. Not against someone like Strafe of course. For him to have been freed after so long what had been the purpose? An inter clan turmoil? The man was directly related to their current Mizukage. If this had been an attempt to attack her indirectly. Through out the entire thought process Sero would remain calm as he glanced at the until recently missing seven swords blade. The one belonging to the man before him before Sero was ever even a member. Still there would be a pause before Sero glance to the man and made eye contact with him. Speaking in a low voice as usual void of emotion. A man of knowledge before emotion.

"You are of course welcomed back on this island anyway. However likely it will be up to Solstice to excuse your long absence. A world on the brink, Suna torn apart, allies come and gone and a new generation already at our door to replace the old guard. You and I might soon find ourselves obsolete. However you were in no way a weak man when you left last. It concerns me that you were trapped in ice no less. Someone capable of this should be dealt with. I assume you know the name or at least a hint of who is responsible? I would just as well see them slain for this trespass." All of what he said was just matter of fact to him. No amusement or worry appeared on is still features. He simply sipped his tea again. This was simply what he did. A monster that hunted the dangers to the nation. Even though those eyes seemed glassed over it was still as if they saw all. His form appeared relaxed but to a trained eye any attempt to attack him would be met violently. Even sitting he left few openings. "How is the tea?"

6One old spirit to another (Strafe) Empty Re: One old spirit to another (Strafe) Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:06 am

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
As Strafe sat back and listened to Sero, he was reminded that the world didn't stop while he was sealed away. He carefully took in each part, even lifting an eyebrow when he heard that Suna was gone. His dojutsu originated from a clan in the sands called the Karisuma. The Stunning Eye apparently became that much more rare, which made Strafe a target. He smiled when he heard of a new guard. Maybe one day he would be able to fight alongside them. Sero's attention then turned to the person responsible for sealing for sealing him. It was true, that was something that Strafe had given a lot of thought too. He tried to remember, but the man's face was hazy. He just remembered a few parts of it. A few seals, a village hidden in the snow headband, and a few other minor details. He knew he went there for a rumor, but ended up investigation a mysterious building before getting sealed by surprise fuinnjutsu. It was time to try and put that in words for Sero.

Strafe's eyes met Sero's in a bit of shame before he started. He didn't like to admit he lost. "I was in the village hidden in the snow investigating a rumor for a mission. I checked out the building that looked abandoned, but was the source of the rumor. I entered with Momaru and checked out a few rooms before walking into a room with a man. As soon as i did, seals below me and above me went off and sealed me and Momaru in Ice before we could react. Pretty high tier work. He had a village hidden in the snow headband though, that much i'm sure of." He spoke calmly as he dug for every minute detail he could manage. His fist tightened at the mention of the man. How could he be so foolish. He reached down to take another sip of tea before looking back up. Sero asked how it was and Strafe didn't mind answering. "It's pretty good. Not a bad welcome home stop for a first one." He spoke with actual happiness in his voice. Despite his situation, he was just glad to be alive and able to return to his family.

"By the way, what happened with Suna? How did it get destroyed?" He was pretty curious. Only twenty or so shinobi in the whole known world could pull such a feat against one of the five great nations. To think they did it and won meant that they were pretty powerful. Already he had some ideas, but he would keep them to himself. Strafe simply took another sip of his tea and waited eagerly to hear what could have pulled such a stunt.

[470 + 938 = 1408]

7One old spirit to another (Strafe) Empty Re: One old spirit to another (Strafe) Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:36 am

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero would bring up the tea to his lips again before giving a visible pause at the mention of the land of snow. For just a moment his stoic nature hinted at something else. Recognition? Concern? Either way he sipped anyway the last of his tea before it was refilled. Steam rising from the top of his cup as his cold grey eyes betrayed no hint of what had caused the pause. His thoughts were his own and he was as difficult to read as any at times. He wasn't panicking so that was a good sign. Of course...not many had ever seen panic from him had they? Had anyone ever? The man had a twisted side to his hobbies. His smile usually coming from dealing out a wicked justice reserved for the cruelest of men. A kind of torment and fear that stained the soul even after death. People would sometimes say that the bodies they found had self inflicted mortal wounds rather than have to be dealt what Sero had coming for them. Driven to such madness as to take their own lives instead of what this man was known for bringing them. Hell on earth was his personal playground. Yet he had paused.

Sero would listen to the mans mention of the tea and could almost feel the servant next to him brimming with pride. For an Unmei the man seemed to find pride specifically in human arts and when it was appreciated. Cleaning, cooking, crafting clothing and art. It was a driving passion for him and as such he was quick to refill the cup of the man who appreciated him. For an Unmei this was strange behavior indeed but useful to Sero so the man had been given the position at the head of the servants as he had wished. Others were near of course but they had different methods they enjoyed. Stealth, combat, ninjutsu. They watched from the woods. Of course Strafe would be able to feel the squad nearby as would his companion. The one armed Sero before him seemed to move with a guard whether he wished it or not. Yet something else Strafe seemed to glaze over was how Sero only had the one arm. Still the question of Suna had risen and Sero would seem to look perturbed into his tea. As if the thought of the place had bothered him.

"From the information I have gathered, Suna had been in a social and economic decline for some time. Mass corruption in the higher ranks with very little leadership or law enforcement. From what has been confirmed, a man by the moniker of the Sword Saint named Sarutobi Mitsuo and some allies of his burned the village itself to the ground via some sense of justice. Innocent and wicked alike stricken from their village. Due to the village falling and no longer having much in the way of defense there was a power vacuum. The villages converged there and a large battle broke out. I was engaged by the sword saint on equal grounds for the most part though I felt an advantage that would benefit me in the long game. He is a very power forward man. Desiring a direct approach and relying on sheer power to overwhelm his foes. Power he had plenty of but with careful planning I believe he can be defeated. Suna has fallen for the time being but one of my students intends to rebuild it I hear. Now, you mentioned the snow country. Have you met Verdandi yet? She is a princess from there and directly related to Solstice. Whoever has the power to seal you may very well have intentions towards her too."

8One old spirit to another (Strafe) Empty Re: One old spirit to another (Strafe) Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:56 am

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
As Strafe and Momaru sat their and enjoyed the company, a few things kept popping into Strafe's mind. The first came to him when Sero went for a sip of his tea. What happened to his arm? That didn't stay in his mind long though as Momaru also noticed the squad of ninja chomping at the bit for action in the forest. Strafe smiled at the dedication they had to their master. Sero should be proud of the people that are devoted to him. Sero talked of the details of Sunagakure's destruction, and Strafe listened carefully as he was in for a surprise. The mention of Mitsuo's name made Strafe struggle for words as he listened. How could his Mitsuo do something so cruel. How could he have loved someone who turned out like that? He had to shake the thought as Sero mentioned that he met Mitsuo in battle. Then Sero was just as powerful as Strafe thought, because Mitsuo was not weak by any means.

As Sero continued, he mentioned that one of his students was rebuilding the village. This gave Strafe an idea. What if he could send people to help with the rebuild to help relations with Suna once they are restablished? it was his ex that destroyed the village after all. He would ponder the idea for a moment until Sero switched subjects back to the Land of Snow. He mentioned Verdandi and that made Strafe look up in thankfulness. "I have heard of the snow princess. She is the one that brought me to the castle and unsealed me. By the time I woke up, she was gone and I have not been able to locate her since then. I eventually just came back here." He spoke honestly as he wondered where she was. He wanted to thank her for what she did. "As for bad intentions towards her, you may be correct and it could be linked to why I couldn't find her. We are friends with that village, so we can probably get some answers if we want to visit."

He spoke frankly with Sero, as there was no point in being polite about it. Both of them were veterens that knew that it was likely the snow princess could have already been taken down or worse. If she was, it would take someone of their level to stop it. Regardless, he was sure Sero had more ideas to add. As for the Sunagakure part, he figure he'd let Sero in on what Strafe knew. "As for Mitsuo, he is my ex and I know him very well. I can't believe he did it, but it's been some time since we've been together. He could have changed completely." He spoke honestly as his mind tried to rap itself around all the information pouring in at once. He then pointed to the arm that was different. "If you want the original or something like it back, let me know. I'm pretty sure I can accomplish that for all the information you've helped me with." He spoke kindly as he hoped he wouldn't offend with the offer. Not many people had his skill with Medical Ninjutsu, so he figured Sero hadn't had the opportunity yet. He simply sipped tea after it was refilled, waiting for the man in front of him to respond.

[572 + 1408 = 1980]

9One old spirit to another (Strafe) Empty Re: One old spirit to another (Strafe) Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero would finish his tea again and this time when the servant stepped forward he would raise his hand. The servant would hesitate before holding out the tray and letting Sero set his glass down on the polished surface. With that he would move to Strafe and if allowed collect his as well before collecting the saucer seemingly untouched for the most part by the animal companion. With that Sero would nod and the servant would excuse himself. They were loyal and trained but did not need to be a part of every sensitive subject. Though they were his creation Sero was not one to allow unnecessary prying ears. Even those made of his chakra may betray him. After all the clan had to be conquered by Haka before the majority of them truly fell in line with his wishes. Here on this land he was known as the father of horrors. His experiments and hobbies enough to torment most souls and minds around him. Still as cruel as he was he did nothing that defied the laws of the land. Rather he empowered the village as one of its most loyal and powerful servants despite how they feared him as the criminals did.

Idly as Strafe would speak of having met the snow princess and having been freed by here Sero would take his index finger and point to the ground between them,. Allowing it to shift in subtle and tiny motions. Some might hardly notice the subtle movement or minimal chakra pressure he exuded in a specific point. However Strafe was every bit his equal in most terms. He would easily notice the seal being driven into the ground between them by sheer pinpoint pressure before noticing a thin almost transparent veil lifting over them in a dome. Like fog but in a shape specific to the design. As Strafe finished speaking about his rather interesting rescue the dome would finish and there would be a flash of tiny light briefly from the side of the far shore. It was faint but still the seal had done its purpose. Sealing away the area around them in a sensory barrier. Someone was keeping tabs on Strafe it would seem though no where near the island. Cautious and curious at the same time. Whoever they were challenged by was certainly not toying around with the two of them so nearby. Still Sero seemed to be observing the small light a moment. There was some significant distance there for whoever had been trying to listen in with sensory. Further than he had ever tried. They were not a simple enemy.

Despite this Sero would merely raise a brow at the revealed aged relationship with a man who had sworn to kill Sero. For Strafe to remain close to him as an ally now appeared strained. If Mitsuo were to come for him would this human before him let emotion dictate which side he chose? Sero had read many books about love prevailing. Often over any common sense the world might otherwise provide. Mitsuo was tough enough an opponent on his own but if Strafe even hinted at joining the man Sero would find himself quickly overwhelmed without other allies. It was a risk. A gamble of which he could not calculate the income and he was not a fan of those. Anything he couldn't measure stood against his reasoning. Perhaps it was time to distance himself from the man. That was until the man mentioned something interesting. A boast of perhaps restoring a portion of power Sero had lost. Surely a man would not empower a possible future enemy. Despite that for now it was beneficial to keep him close. If he could restore what was entirely lost as well....well that would be a skill worth preserving for the whole of the village. Sero would speak in return finally. The glow from the sensory jutsu fading. They knew they had been discovered and were not interested in having their chakra signature memorized it seemed. A hasty retreat.

"It would appear someone is still keeping tabs on you. If you think you can truly restore what has been lost to me by my own hand, I would relish the chance to witness it. That said I would appreciate it if you would consider remaining on the island for now. Yourself and any immediate family of yours will be offered shelter and comfort within my manor. Guarded by many things this island keeps from the world. Trespassers are rare and those with ill intent are not known for leaving the island. If you can indeed restore my arm perhaps there are other projects you might assist me with. I do look forward to seeing this restoration method of yours after all."

10One old spirit to another (Strafe) Empty Re: One old spirit to another (Strafe) Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:47 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
As Strafe spoke to Sero, his servant went around collecting the dishes. Strafe bowed in thanks before handing it back. Momaru did the same and the man then left leaving just the three of them. Sero then started a technique that Strafe immediately noticed and found intriguing. It was a subtle art from the looks of it and probably not an easy thing to accomplish. Strafe watched as a seal was almost carved in the ground. Once it was complete, an large dome of fog rose over the three of them. It made for an impressive jutsu and one that he might eventually make a variant of with Sero's permission. His recent addition of Sealing knowledge left open quite a few doors for him. A dim light appeared on one side of the barrier, giving Sero some knowledge that Strafe didn't know quite yet. It was at that time Sero started to speak.

He first mentioned someone keeping tabs on Strafe. This is something that Strafe figured to be correct and was likely from the beginning. He knew he had enemies out there that would love to take their shot now that he was free. Sero then mentioned restoring his hand, to which Strafe nodded and continued to listen. Sero also asked for Strafe and his family to stay at the manor for a bit until things were resolved. To be Honest, Strafe couldn't agree more. He would feel much safer with Sero and his island of creatures to protect Iro and Noxxi in his absence. The former captain also mentioned other projects, which Strafe would always be here to help. Sero was already doing more than most for his family.

Once he was finished, Strafe immediately responded. "With limbs, I can restore them for myself. I'm sure I can make a jutsu to restore others. You have plenty of dna to work from and I also have sealing now so I don't even need a team to accomplish it. As for your offer, thank you and that would be great. I have two children that are both Genin. I would feel more comfortable if they had the protection of this place. I'll be here to help with whatever you need, as you are already opening your door to the two of us and my children. Hopefully, we can get your arm back and then figure out some details behind all of this." The former Sannin smiled as he looked to Momaru. The lion had been quite throughout most of the conversation, so Strafe figured he'd look for input. "As long as the creatures here don't attack me, I won't hurt a soul or hunt here. You can consider me another protector." The lion spoke genuinely as he nodded in respect to the head of the island.

Strafe smiled at the comment, feeling that Momaru had said all he needed to say. "I will work on the jutsu over the next few days. Give me 3-4 days and the jutsu should be perfected and ready to use. This way it's not just an idea and time frames help me make progress. If you don't mind, I might bring another aisu clan member over for that procedure. He would learn a lot and is a medic like me. His name is Gattsu. Noxxi will probably want to help as well. Regardless, I do thank you for all this. It's nice to come back to some friends who are willing to help." He figured he had talked enough and waited to see what the powerful ally in front of him would say.

[613 + 1980 = 2593]

11One old spirit to another (Strafe) Empty Re: One old spirit to another (Strafe) Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:37 am

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Friends....It was a stretch that word. He wondered if he had any. He had children and followers. Rivals faded to the background. Enemies and leaders sometimes hard to distinguish. When it came to a being so far from human as him could the word friend be tossed out so casually? He wondered idly and yet he was certainly an ally. Even if his motives were to use the man he would care for him in turn. Healthy allies benefited from each other after all. No one sided favors here. Besides he wondered if this would lure Mitsuo to his territory. Deep within Kiri and alone. Most would demand to duel alone but Sero was not so much a fool as to die for pride or risk it either. If it gave him a tactical advantage he would surround the man and whittle him down. Sacrifice lives just to make him waste energy and blood. Sheer numbers were no joke and spiders had that. He was certain that Mitsuo would find the manor far more of a challenge than Suna had been. They were already preparing for him. Already suiting up for the man who had sworn to kill the demon. Their father.

Still Sero would rise up as if it were a simple fluid motion as his seat would fade away. If Strafe rose his would as well. With that he would nod his head slightly as silver locks shifted like strands of spider thread. His nod was almost a slight bow before he rose up and idly rested his hand just above his waist. He would speak then in a droll tone. No emotion or hint of his thoughts reflecting back to the other. Stoic and emotionless. Always the same. A statue of a man and yet feared for his hunts. Heads turned away from the gruesome acts he had done. Ayakashi had tamed the beast some but nothing could quell him entirely to those who evaded justice.

"Certainly. So long as you remain on the path and the manor grounds there is nothing on this island that would dare torment you. Do not venture too far into the woods though. There are things on this island worse than a hungry spider or two. I shall have the servants prepare rooms on the second floor for you. You are of course free to go as you wish but a guard will accompany anyone leaving the island."

With that he turned and touched the wall he had created earlier. Such a fragile thing. His hand touched the mist and it split before the entire thing lost its form. A fragile jutsu certainly but useful for privacy. His dead grey eyes looked to the forest as he held out his hand. Three individuals with three red eyes came slinking out of the woods in dark shinobi outfits. Each wither mere kunai on their wastes but by the feel of their movements around B rank individuals. Not simple chumps at least. Still Sero would nod to them before bowing his head once more. Turning and heading back to the manor. They would have guests soon and in a couple of days he would have much more back.

exit thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.