You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Spirit Mist Clan Empty The Spirit Mist Clan Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Kishin

Kishin

D-rank
Symbol:
The Spirit Mist Clan Th_emblem-of-nature-categories-tags-chanel-logo-ferrari-ipad-109543_zps41a1b58c

Clan: The Spirit Mist Clan (no last name required)

Kekkei Genkai: Yōkai no Jutsus

Elements: Any

Specialization:
Primary: Medical Ninjutsu
Secondary or Tertiary: Taijutsu or Bukijutsu or both (please see below)

Clan History:
This bloodline clan originated from the Fire Country, where the clan hid for many generations from the shinobi world, in fear that they would be persecuted by society, or captured by Konoha and forced into the shinobi forces for combat.  The original name of the clan, lost to them, was Iburi.  The bloodline of this clan could be considered strong, even during the earlier generations before coming to Konoha , but their abilities were unstable to say the least.  The clan was originally able to turn their bodies into smoke, and yet still manipulate objects around them.  In essence, a trained member in this clan could be capable of evading any form of physical damage by turning the part of their body that was being attacked into smoke.
At some point this clans whereabouts were discovered and studied by a great snake like shinobi from histories past.  Experimenting with the clans capabilities, combined with several shinobi art forms, in order to extract the clans abilities for personal use.  Eventually a Konoha ninja with an doujutsu discovered them, turning their whereabouts into the Hokage and actions were eventually taken.

The clan was attacked, and almost wiped out by the invading army. Though a few children of the clan were captured, and raised for the use of this invading army.  Through bloodline and physical training, members of this new clan are bred for the purpose of a strict elite shinobi life.  Espionage, infiltration, sabotage, assassination; these are instinctual to people in this clan.  Their focus also included combat for particular group of shinobi, Sensors.  Doujutsu, chakra sensory skills, and other methods used were focused on so the clan could evade or defeat these people especially.  Perhaps as a form of control, or due to histories passed involving Doujutsu.  Training starts at birth practically.  Pain and knowledge are imparted to them through ritual practices.  Eventually, they start to not acknowledge the pain in order to avoid receive more of it.  As they grow older, and are able to walk, they are trained to move faster and father every day.  This continues until the day they are able to hold a knife or move their hands for use of jutsu.  Than they are trained in greater shinobi arts of taijutsu, clan jutsu which includes medical skills.  These skills are constantly placed onto them in as horrible manners as possible.  Practices taken from the past world of The Bloody Mist, the old ROOTS training system, and combat oriented clans like Kaguya, and Hyuuga are imparted onto them.  Daily practice involving hand to hand combat onto each other, with or without weapons, even one person allowed to have weapons.  Some combat practices include matches involving multiple opponents, overwhelming opponents, and even matches after losing are normal.  Healing of their own or friends wounds are normal daily practices.  

Their Kekkei Genkai is no longer the way it was long ago, it revolves around the ability to hide their presence, and strike without being found out at the start.  They are still able to turn their bodies into smoke, but no longer are they able to do it on a whim.  This is to their benefit, since before a simple gust of wind, even naturally could end their lives. 

One of the benefits learned through this redeveloped fighting form was the ability to heal themselves when entering their smoke form.  Because the cloud that is needed for using their smoke form is concentrated with their chakra, and in essence, a piece of themselves, they absorb a portion of themselves back into their bodies, and with some costs, heal minor wounds with ease. 

Kekkei Genkai Description:
The Kekkei Genkai of this clan centers around the ability to turn a portion(s) of themselves or a source of chakra they are in contact with (including chakra) into a materialized chakra than re-condensing that chakra back into themselves or into another substance.  

Yōkai no Jutsus are abilities that revolve around the capability to create materialized chakra to alter or entirely hide all forms of existence while within.  This is similar to the Hidden Mist Jutsu, or maybe closer to the aura of a tailed beast.  With proper practice, ninjutsu, medical ninjutsu, or other styles of chakra use can be created from this cloud.  

All jutsu used by this clan are capable of influence any form of perception, especially disassociating of chakra, including kekkei genkai (Uchiha, Hyuga, etc), any specialization (including Senjutsu), or most aspects, outside of sound, from the perception stat.  The manifestation of chakra should be treated as being a part of the user, and thus if perception of intent can be sensed (by nonphysical attributes), it can be sensed from the cloud as well.  This can be used as a form of persuasion from those that aren't associated with the clan, even after first contact in certain regards or jutsu use.  Location of user, or the attributes of the cloud, through some form of intellectual disassociation shouldn't be possible.  

Medical Ninjutsu that utilize Yōkai no Jutsus: Kiri no Kamikakushi in the jutsu, are treated as being +1 in rank effectiveness.

Those within this clan are able to have the above three forms of specialization upon creation, though they are unable to unlearn any of the specializations taken upon creation if this method is chosen.

Other people are unable to copy or learn jutsu from this clan.

Drawbacks:  Some jutsu from this clan are weak against the wind element, decreasing their clan jutsu by -1 rank. This weakness isn't affected when in a condensed solid form.

Members of this clan don't start with a second element, able to learn it upon reaching Chuunin Rank or equivalent.

All jutsu stemming from this clan require Yōkai no Jutsus: Kiri no Kamikakushi to be active to use

For the medical ninjutsu bonus to work on others, the jutsu must stipulate that it can transform the chakra they are using, into the users chakra.

Weapons outside of physical alterations (claws, teeth) are unable to be created or recreated into others, unless stated by the item.  This includes clothing.

Members:

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:

Name: Yōkai no Jutsus: Kiri no Kamikakushi (Apparition Techniques: Spirited Away Mist)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Supplemental
Element: None
Range: 1m / 5m / 10m / 25m / 50m
Specialty: Medical Ninjutsu
Duration: 1+ Turns
Cooldown: Rank E+D: 2 turns / Rank C-A: 5 Turns once released
Description: The basic form of this clan, it is a jutsu that creates a mist similar to the Hidden Mist Jutsu.  The mist can be controlled by the user of this technique, in any manner befalling them.  At max range based on rank, the jutsu is able to reduce visibility to 3 feet.  Do to this mist being an extension of themselves, the mist grants several rare qualities.  The first is the ability to influence any form of chakra dissemination / sensing within the mist.  The mist is chakra, and it is a part of the user, such as they would appear the same using these techniques.  This doesn't affect physical contact based sensory tecniques.  This clan was designed to take on the strongest of sensors and Dōjutsu.  This jutsu is able to fog these sensory skills.  Along with this, the mist is a part of themselves, such as that any invading chakra form within the fog is able to be sensed (based on perception) and located.  The qualities that can be sensed within the fog is the users chakra (jutsu in use), it's signature (distinct), Elements, and amount of chakra held.

This jutsu when in use increases Perception Stat by +1, in relation to the reach of the fog upon C rank use, and +2 upon A rank use, though limited to distance of the fog. 

Reducing the range by ¼ (based on current range in any direction) reduces this visibility by 1 foot.  Increasing the range is also possible, with similar results.  This can be compounded.

The length of duration of this jutsu can be extending by spending 5 chakra per turn for E-B rank, and 10 chakra per turn for A and S rank.

The color of this mist is able to be determined by the user.

The users feelings or intent can be felt by those with appropriate abilities to do so from the fog.
Affected by wind weakness.

Name: Yōkai no Jutsus: Ibushimi (Apparition Techniques: Body Oxidation)
Canon/Custom: Canon / Custom
Type: Defensive / Supplementary
Range: Immediate
Duration: 3 Turns
Cooldown: 5 Turns
Description: The clans original jutsu from long ago.  This used to be second nature to clan members, and its capabilities were immense.  But the side effects were too grand to continue its use.  So, it was downgraded, refined, and turned into this jutsu.  Ibushimi is similar to Water Release: Hiding in Water Jutsu in that it allows the user to meld into the mist to hide their presence.  While in this form, they are the fog for the most part, and any gear attached to them is also able to be changed. Though, weaker forms of this jutsu have been known to exist allowing site of the body.  This jutsu allows perception through physical contact to be avoided.

If the mist becomes sparse for some reason, they will be forced to revert back to their physical forms if they don’t follow the mist or suffer critical damage if their remaining "bodily" mist should be dispersed.  The damage is equal to -2 ranks (including bonus from drawback) to 1/7th of their body (if fire jutsu causes explosion and disperses . Kiri no Kamikakushi can be used to increase the size of this cloud, by it's range.

The user is able to meld their entire body into the mist fully, and if timed right, can even be used to avoid damage.  Though the process of coming back into physical form causes their chakra to be in a flux, and unable to utilize any other jutsu B+ rank during the time this is in use.

User can only disperse their body once per post.  The mist left behind is equal to the size of what is dispersed.  The dispersion is instant, and the recollection is as well.  Every use of vanishing requires 10 chakra to be used after the first.  The user is unable to prematurely end this jutsu.
Affected by wind weakness.

Name: Yōkai no Jutsus: Shikyo Yomigaeri (Apparition Techniques: Death Resurrection)
Duration: 1 Turn
Cooldown: 4 Turns
Description: The users is able to heal all wounds (S rank or below) and even recreate lost limbs.  In order to heal, they must use a portion of their mist, equal to decreasing it by 1 rank.  This jutsu is usually only used in dire situations.  Their are other jutsu within the clan element that can make use of similar effects as this, at a lesser degree.

Name: Yōkai no Jutsus: Nijuushin (Apparition Techniques: Doppelgänger)
Duration: 4 Turns
Cooldown: 6 Turns
Description: By taking their chakra, and condensing, than manipulating it within themselves, the user is able to take on a very real appearance of someone they have met before.  This jutsu doesn't allow knowledge to be imparted or manipulation of specialties or elements.  Their chakra "feel" and appearance will be exactly like the person that they take on.  Items associated with the form are also created.  If items have some form of chakra like ability, this jutsu costs 2X the amount of chakra in order to replicate said item if chosen to replicate.  Effects from those items aren't of combat strength.

Clothing is the only element that can't be recreated by the user, as what they are dressed in will only be refitted for the new form.  Unless the clothing has some form of chakra within or allows for further manipulation.

Last edited by Kishin Shou on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:39 am; edited 49 times in total

2The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:21 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
I'm not... exactly sure where to start here. This app is really difficult to read. Do you think you could try to trim the fat a bit and make it easier for me to mod? I'm sorry, I'm just having difficulty with it.

3The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Kishin

Kishin

D-rank
Um, hopefully that helped?

4The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:12 pm

Kishin

Kishin

D-rank
need to bump this since it has been a while :(

5The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:17 pm

Hayato

Hayato

D-rank
Ok, so this clan needs to be toned down. Like a lot. Let's tackle one thing at a time, this is supposed to be a kekkei tota? If it is a kekkei tota they need three base elements and their combination. Also, if this is a kekkei tota, remove everything else, as that is the only special ability they will be having.

6The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Kishin

Kishin

D-rank
Unless I can make this a Hiden based style or something similar to Uchiha or Hozuki and have it as a genetic based.  Than Tota doesn't matter to me really.  

Is that possible?

7The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
There are issues with the clan's abilities overall, like the ability to create or manipulate clouds and as a result weather (which will have to be removed since there is already a clan that does this), but the way you want your kkg structured matters as far as how I moderate it. If you have a way that you want it to work, tell me so that I know how to help you finish this.

8The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:35 am

Kishin

Kishin

D-rank
I removed the entire weather thing.  I think I kind of like how I changed this.

Perception manipulation is my aim now for this clan.  I guess DNA based KKG mixed with Hiden based clan skills.

9The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:02 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
when someone says bump,please what does it mean?

10The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:19 am

Kishin

Kishin

D-rank
Draygglez: It is a reference word to bring attention to a topic that has either been updated, or for most instances lost in the shuffle. For instance, if a topic hasn't been responded to for 2+ days, it will drop in the list of current topics from the top, to maybe the 8 item in the list (Based on the most recently responded one). You would respond on it to bring it back to the top of the topics list so someone (a mod in the instance here) can see it and respond.

Most people say "bump", but you could just say "updated" or "For the love of god, please look at this!!!!!"

Note: Don't say the last option....

11The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Ok..thanks...am new here and having troubles with my character creation...this is the link....For the love of God..like u said...can someone take a look at it and tell me wats wrong... www.narutosaga.com/t13803-draygglez-shirogane#122684 Thank You

12The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:25 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
There is already a Yuurei clan that is based entirely around stealth. Perhaps you should take a look at that clan?

http://www.narutosaga.com/t9956-yuurei

Here's the link.

Also, most of the jutsu you intend to make would require high ranking medical ninjutsu.

13The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:33 am

Kishin

Kishin

D-rank
Okay, changed.  I see your point now.  Since the mist was once their bodies, I can say it still is and go from there.  Technique type name changed.

14The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
Firstly, I need clarification on whether this is smoke, or just chakra-laced mist. Smoke manipulation already exists - that would be the Gaiso Clan. I'd also like to mention that nothing in your clan history will go towards your actual clan abilities. So if you have any differentiation in the description of the kkg between your Clan History and Kekkei Genkai sections, please move all necessary kkg info into the latter section.

So right now, for your kekkei genkai, this is what I'm seeing:

- Create clouds from their bodies that can completely hide the user, and also allows them to avoid any form of tracking. This is much too general. If anything, I'd say this should be limited only to chakra sensory and sight-based tracking, not everything. Simply coating yourself in chakra-laced mist should not be able to hide the user from sensory jutsu that rely on physical contact through some medium (ie. earth vibrations, sound, etc.)

- Blending into the fog / cloud created should be simply a clan jutsu. Having it in the kkg description hints that it can be a passive effect, which I don't approve of.

- Healing ability. Again, needs to be a jutsu unless you're trying to go for a passive effect. It can remain in the kkg description as just a passing comment of one of the chakra cloud / mist's properties, but to actually heal, I'd prefer seeing it as solely a jutsu.

- Override perception. I'm assuming that this only applies to +1 to perception gained through items, jutsu, kkg, etc?

Drawbacks will be commented on once KKG is edited / clarified.

Jutsu:

Spirited Away Mist: Duration either needs to be a set number, or maintainable (meaning you'd pay a maintenance cost per post that this is active). I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Rank C+ 5 Turns once released" for the cooldown, please clarify this. With the jutsu, first off, you cannot have it so that even at E rank, it can influence any rank of sensory. Limit it to specific ranks that will be affected - anything higher, say, two ranks above the rank you're using, will still be able to detect you. I would actually just recommend E being removed.

Increase of a stat cannot start until C rank. Please refer to the jutsu rules on stat increases, and the drawbacks that are required at certain ranks.

Body Oxidation: This "critical damage" that users may suffer if the mist is dispersed needs to be specified. How the mist can be dispersed needs to be mentioned as well. I'd also like an additional range to be given - the range of the mist itself. The size of what you can turn into mist needs to be specified, and I'd also like it to be limited to once per post.

Death Resurrection: This needs to be limited to C rank or lower damage. I'm also not too fond of the idea of being able to just pay chakra and use this repeatedly in one post to completely heal someone. Limit it to only 2 additional uses within the duration (with the first use not requiring additional chakra). Increase cooldown to 4 posts.

Naga: The rank of Kiri no Kamikakushi needs to be at least B rank for this technique to be used. Strength stat increase are in the form of tiers, not ranks, please specify your +1 / +2s, and specifically state the strength increase the user will receive for each rank of Kiri no Kamikakushi used. Does this form do any additional damage or have any other uses?

Edit ; Could you remove the wip tag from your title? If it's ready for review, it no longer requires that tag.

15The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Kishin

Kishin

D-rank
A little outside of what I was thinking but still within bounds of what I was looking for.

Sorry if it read as a passive, hopefully that is a little more clear? Removed a large chunk of the story like aspects. Hopefully the sensory affect of the skills is well explained as well, given the new effect of the clan.

Spirit Away Mist: C rank and above have the CD costs. As you said, the lesser ranks seem very negligible in the sense of combat use, so I have them mostly for use of very close combat for other skills involving the clan.

Body Oxidation: Changed.

Death Resurrection: Raised Rank to B. Using this as a last ditch effort heal instead. Will create other variations at a later time.

Naga: Removed. Will just create individual based reconstructed effects.

16The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:34 pm

Kishin

Kishin

D-rank
Bumping since it has been a while.

17The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Kishin

Kishin

D-rank
Kishin Shou wrote:Bumping since it has been a while.

18The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Kishin

Kishin

D-rank
Bump again.

19The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
I recommend that you not try and turn the Yökai no Jutsus ability into an Element, or any semblance thereof. Changing your references to the 'element' and replacing them with simply saying that jutsu that use the clan's KKG gain certain properties that you've listed is much easier and a lot less hassle. (Such an archetype of jutsu is identifiable by, say, a common phrase in the name, like "Yökai no Jutsu:", as you've already done.)

KKG description

First paragraph. So essentially, you can give pure chakra a physical form as mist, then either take it back into their bodies or condense it into a more tangible form. Sorry for reiterating, but I'm trying to get if I am understanding all of it correctly.

This clan's all-encompassing ability to conceal from any rank of perceptive ability (aside from contact, that either being touch or something like Sand Sensing if I'm getting this correctly) is a bit daunting. The way you state is makes me automatically think 'overpowered', as your clan abilities also nullify things that would increase perception. I would recommend putting a rank cap on what the mist can hide the user from.

I'm downright saying no to the Yökai no Jutsus' ability to persuade people.

I have no idea how this clan's abilities link at all to Medical Ninjutsu. You need to explain this.

Spirited Away Fog: +1s to stats aren't available on jutsu until C-rank, and even then you need 1 drawback for it to be viable (at C-rank, that is).

Give specific costs to extend the length of the jutsu. Check maintenance costs in the Jutsu Rules.

It's a combination stealth and chakra-sensory technique, essentially.... This technique needs one or two small drawbacks, as there really are none, aside from the fact that it's really no good for hiding until you're already discovered.

(Rank C+) 5 Turns once released
The cooldown....are you saying D and E ranks don't have one? Because they need one if they don't.

Ibushimi: This should require that a Spirited Away Fog of at least equal rank is active.

How long during a post can the user sublimate their body into the mist? You say it can only be done once per post, so I presume that the clan member regains physical form at some point before the end of their post.

Even while sublimated, they should be able to take real damage.
The damage is equal to -2 ranks (including bonus from drawback) to 1/7th of their body.
This really makes no sense to me. Do you mean you take 2 less ranks of damage to only 1/7th of your body mass? You need to clarify. Also, it kind of isn't fair that only blowing you away seems to be the way to damage you in this state; I recommend adding more weaknesses.

Death Resurrection: You can heal multiple C-rank wounds, but only one B-rank wound, with a B-rank Medical Ninjutsu. You do not talk about your mist as any sort of jutsu-supplementing commodity before this, and so I'm not really convinced that it's enough to allow such a large boost. (Imagine being covered in B-rank wounds and all of them going away; that's usually the work of an A or S-rank Medical technique.)

Doppelganger: So essentially, just a cosmetic change, weapons and all? Even the copied items' abilities are fake and not able to be used to any effect, if I read correctly (though you should also note that auxiliary effects of noncombat items aren't carried over either). However....You change into their exact physical appearance, have their exact chakra signature, and can even copy their items. There should be some way to tell you apart from the original aside from talking or observation. Otherwise, this falls under the "Flawless Transformations" part of the Banned and Restricted List.

20The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:35 am

Kishin

Kishin

D-rank
Will remove the notation of element.  Changed a few aspects as well in description and drawbacks.

The mist is themselves.  The clan use to be able to turn their whole bodies into "mist" and manipulate the world around them while in this form, but they reforged that ability for safety reasons.  So the "mist" is themselves, like an arm or leg.  So it is manipulating their bodies to re-purpose it's use.  Similar in idea as the Hōzuki clan (Suigetsu).

For a general idea, think of the Twins from the matrix especially.  

The persuade part is meant towards those that can "feel" an intent from users.  Like how people say I can feel a killing intent coming from X.  Or getting a creepy feeling as if someone is following me, type of thing.  Since the mist is themselves, the persons "emotions" are infused into the mist.  I can't think of another way to phrase it?  Though is using such 'abilities' allowed than?

Perception effects:  The perception increase thing was mostly aimed for the purpose of it affects the generalized stat, and that increasing perception doesn't have much of an affect on it.  For instance the SS-3 rank requiring A rank stealth.  The stealth of this jutsu doesn't change from D-A, just the area of effect.  Since this is the central ability of the clan, if everyone could see through it, it would make the clans ability useless.

Spirited Away: Reduced turns for use, added set chakra, changed CD for E-D.  Also this jutsu is now required to be in use for all clan jutsu.

Ibushimi:  Mikage stipulated that it can only be used once per turn.  They can stay in that form for the duration of the jutsu, especially if escape was wanted.  Though if they wanted to attack, they would have to revert.  Added a requirement of using jutsu to vanish beyond the first time.  Added the inability to prematurely end jutsu, along with decreased what jutsu could be used while this is in effect.  

Death Resurrect: Um, increased rank to S?  I wanted to make this the all star version of the jutsu, than have smaller jutsu that are similar.  As per suggestion, gave mist the property to increase effectiveness of medical ninjutsu based jutsu.

Doppelganger: Added in the weakness of clothing and items (also said in descriptions for clan, now). Would clothing be considered along the lines for non-flawless (including headband)?  If no one spoke to me, than I can't think of another reason to be discovered as I can't copy personality or memories unless I knew the person well enough to do such.

21The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
You don't need to say your clan jutsu cannot be copied~ This is a given for all Hiden and Kekkei Genkai techniques.

You still don't tie in directly how your innate techniques are medically-related, by nature.

You may also want to give a mechanic for why certain sensory types don't work; like, how are you able to silence vibrations, or make it so others cannot detect motion via jutsu? It is very, very difficult to become imperceptible to all sensory.

Even if the emotions are just a vibe, using them to directly persuade someone in any substantial way without another jutsu seems a bit too versatile for me.

Clans cannot have passive +1s to effectiveness of jutsu. Trying to incorporate this +1 to Medical into the Spirited Away Mist would make it do too much; I would recommend eliminating it.

Drawbacks....This solid form, you don't detail its properties much. You might want to do that in the KKG description; also, the wording in the second part of the Fuuton weakness is a bit jumbled. Is or is not the solid form of this chakra weak to Fuuton?

What Wordcount do you use for learning your secondary element?

Third drawback may be eliminated along with the +1 that caused it.

So, the last drawback....essentially, you cannot change physical objects or clothing, except if it is a weapon that has the ability to do so as a power?

Doppelgänger: Clothes not changing is perfectly fine; however, specify that you cannot use the regular Henge no Jutsu while this technique is active. (Also, would this technique point out to a sensor that your chakra is active?)

Body Oxidation: Okay, the only thing we really need to clear up is damage. The damage is equal to -2 ranks from what?
Also, you ought to state just what you are immune to, weak to, and normally damaged by in this state. Because, by all means, you should be able to be damaged in some way other than having your mist get scattered (even if doing so is difficult).

Death Resurrection: Cooldown should either be at least 10 posts, OR should only be once per topic. The last sentence is unnecessary. In addition, what effect does using up some of the mist have on anything? Give a definite (and it should be substantial) range reduction for your mist, for the rest of the topic you're in. Even S-rank jutsu cannot normally regenerate lost limbs, and there should be a very good reason why this one is able to. Limb regeneration needs to be limited to limbs severed within the thread it's used in.

Kiri no Kamikakushi: A +1 at C-rank and a +2 at A-rank both require the jutsu to have a drawback (independent of any other drawbacks the jutsu would need for other reasons). Define how you can sense people via the Perception stat in conjunction with this technique.

In addition, I will flat out deny the ability for you to hide your own chakra amount within the cloud, as is anyhow. In order to be able to do that, you would need to distribute your chakra evenly between yourself and the cloud (akin to the Shadow Clone technique). If you wish to do this, you are able to.

We'll get back to other sensory-muffling aspects of this later.

22The Spirit Mist Clan Empty Re: The Spirit Mist Clan Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Edited my previous post, just in case you were doing some edits; sorry for this tidbit.

Just noticed that this mist also shuts down everything but sight and sound from working inside the mist. This is unacceptable, as people are able to make jutsu that silence their movement. (I, myself, have one.) A combination of such a jutsu (or rather, any means of staying quiet), nullification of Sensory/Doujutsu, and essential shutdown of Perception would lead this clan's ability to be very, very close to Silent Killing. For this reason, it is in its current form Denied.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.