You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Day For Training [Open]  Empty A Day For Training [Open] Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:04 pm

Sarutobi Isuma

Sarutobi Isuma

D-rank
the sun light glanced down upon the trees as the breeze made the leafs dance. Isuma walked down the road towards the forest as he looked up at the bird in the sky, he's eyes glared at them as they passed him by his eyes adjusted to the road and the breeze continue gave a good cool feeling and the sun gave of a hot yet warm feeling. This morning was going to be used for some training maybe he might learn something new for once it's been a while since he's done any training after all. He kept his hands on his pocket threw out the journey so far as he looked towards a the training area in the outskirts of the village; it is a good place to train when stronger ninja decide to go all out in training. Isuma wanted to go out today so he decided to go to this training location instead of the one inside the village, "there it is, it hasn't changed since I last been here so that's a good thing I guess..." Isuma thought as heade his way towards the training field.

The field was large about 76 meters in all directions in a shape of a square, with several training logs stuck to the ground vertically, in a circular pattern each of them about 10 m away from each other surrounding the training field are giant trees that covert almost everything except the road that gets you there. Isuma made his way towards the center of the field as he looked around taking his hands of his pocket, putting his right hand on his dao blade. "Not bad I think ill go out today for sure" Isuma said out loud as he began to stretch out a bit doing some triceps, biceps, supraspinatus, and adductor stretches. After a few minutes of stretching Isuma looked at the field as he thought of what to start with some sword play or straight to Ninjutsu usage, or maybe some hand to hand combat; he needed to train a bit more in hand combat he was good with weapon in closer combat but he needs to expands his arsenal a lot more.

Isuma decided to take a fighting stance, he moved his right foot to the front in a sixty degree angle and bended at the knee and his left foot to the back in a ninety degree angle straight while his hips and shoulders remain squarely facing forward. his right arm is in front of his chest aiming down and bended at the elbow a bit while his left arm is bended completely remaining near the chest. This stance is known as the front leap stance, well known by many shinobi's and a basic stuff ace with several variations to it; Isuma would looked the one of the three wooden logs that stood as targets in front of him. He dashed at it at max speed (D-3) as once as he reached the target, isuma pulled his right a back and let out a punch that would hit mid center of log, quickly he would move his right leg forward to the left side of the log as he while spinning extending his left leg in a overhead and planting his right hand on the ground. The kick landed as it hit the side of the log, Isuma would use his right leg to kick the center of the log but to cause damage but for a push back which he would assist with his planted hand also pushing himself leaping back into the air doing a back flip then landing facing facing the log. "I'll have to work much harder than that if I want this to work on someone... but it want bad." Isuma said.

Word Count: 642

Last edited by Sarutobi Isuma on Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total

2A Day For Training [Open]  Empty Re: A Day For Training [Open] Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Chiaki

Chiaki

A-rank
Chiaki walked down the path, winding past the trees obstructing her view. She was going to train today as well as yesterday. She had recently gotten a hold of herself and was trying to figure out a jutsu that would make it so that her victims were, quite literally unable to run from her. She wanted to make sure that it was able to be used, but didn't have a test subject.

She had dressed in a white sweater and pink shirt, clenched shut with a blue bow tie. She wore a yellow plaid skirt and black leggings underneath, tucked into brown loafers. Her hair was tied back in two pony tails, which streamed behind her in the faint wind of today. She huddled her arms closer to her body as she rounded that hill and looked down. There was a boy there, he took a fighting stance and she observed, watching his every movement. Off like a jackrabbit he spun and kicked at the log that was planted firmly in the ground and then murmured something to himself. Well, perhaps this would be an interesting session after all. She walked down the path and set her backpack next to the tree she always did and called out to him, "Hello fellow shinobi! Might I ask your name?" Her voice echoed in the trees and across the clearing.

A small and presumptuous smile spread across her lips as she waited for an answer from the boy. She had no idea whether he would spar with her, but it was better than trying to make due alone. She wanted to make sure that he was up for the training she was wanting to do, but perhaps she wasn't going to be able to try this out after all. She was certainly not as fast as he, not by a long shot, but perhaps she could learn a thing or two from him. Her specialty did not come from speed, nor from strength, but from precision. The heavy water technique. Perhaps she would be able to use it.

Word Count:

3A Day For Training [Open]  Empty Re: A Day For Training [Open] Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:38 am

Sarutobi Isuma

Sarutobi Isuma

D-rank
Isuma takes a deep breath as he looks at the sky then exhaling. the clouds moved so slowly at there own pace it was relaxing almost hypnotizing, he would look back at the training logs in front of him as he was about to take a stance but outta no where a voice appeared "Hello fellow shinobi! Might I ask your name?" as girl stood across the field next to the trees. Isuma stood still as he looked a bit surprised that someone would show up and specially a girl but regardless he began to walk towards the unknown kunoichi as he got a few feet close to her " Hey there I'm pretty surprised that someone showed up!, I'm Isuma Sarutobi nice to meet you and who may you be? if that's not much to ask" Isuma said as he bowed legs touching each other and hands touching waist and a straight bend from the hips. Isuma would wait for a response as he would cross his arms together looked around the area and he would listen to the girl.

The sun would begin to shine brighter as the clouds in the sky would begin to move away from the area leaving a blue sky with a bright sun shining down upon both of them. Birds would pass by flying minding there business as near by animals could be heard walking around and eating, Isuma enjoyed this about nature the tranquility of it all as he would look the girl "Hey let's cut to the chase, let's be honest your here to train as much as I am here for the same reason so what about a small spar and see what are we capable of to each other, what do you say!?" Isuma would say as a request smiling. He would begin to makes his way back to the center of the field expecting her to follow along behind him, as he reached the center he would jump on top of the log and turn his direction towards her. "Let's see what you are made off and I'll show you what I'm made off, and maybe we can find a common ground between us" Isuma said as he reached for his dao blade, as he pointed it at the girl with a smile.

Word Count: 404

4A Day For Training [Open]  Empty Re: A Day For Training [Open] Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:06 pm

Chiaki

Chiaki

A-rank
Chiaki watched as he approached, noting his gait and his blade at his side. She knew that he would know how to use it. Rarely did a shinobi use a weapon as a red herring in a fight, and she noted its length. Longer than her Drakpo. Well this would be fun. She giggled as he asked her name, a young boy asking her name was kinda cute, she had to admit. “Guanyin Chiaki, no need to be so formal.” She brushed a stray strand of her blue hair behind her ear with her less dominant right hand and made a relaxed smile float onto her features. She would tilt her head as he came closer, apparently sizing her up. “It is a pleasure to see someone out here so early as this to train. It probably means that you do this often?” She begged the question before he led her towards the center of the clearing.

Well, perhaps this would be an interesting morning after all. The grass swayed underfoot and she could hear the wind whisper the secrets of fuuton through their leaves. He rounded on her and she stopped, raising to the balls of her feet as he had done so abruptly. She nodded as he said that she wanted to spar, as it was one of the reasons she had chosen this spot rather than any other spot in the forest where she could meld in like a doe in the middle of a hot summer day. “Correct, I wished to have an opponent this morning, but I hope to do no more harm than necessary while trying out my new techniques. After all, we don’t want to seriously harm one another now do we?” A lazy smile made its way across her features as the urge to stretch came over her and she lifted both arms to the sky, one hand clasping the opposite arm as she groaned and stretched. This was indeed the best time of day. Fresh off of the bed and into the fray.

She blinked twice as he pointed his blade at her and proclaimed that he would show her what he was made of and he wanted her to show him the same. Well, he was probably more experienced than her. She, after all, was right out of the academy, or might as well be because she hadn’t sparred anyone in her entire life. Swallowing a little lump of nervousness down she nodded and exhaled, “I hear that shinobi reach greater understanding through testing their mettle against one another in battle. Come, we’ll understand eachother better when this is done.” As she said this, a red Drakpo, or Guanyin needle about a foot long appeared in her hand and touched the tip of the sword with its tip. She took up a fencer’s stance, bringing her hand close to her body, ready to lunge when he made his move. The red drakpo cascaded its blood red light around the clearing, bathing the early morning in an unnaturrally red light. In her other hand, which she raised above her head in a defensive manner appeared another almost identical drakpo. This one was blue though, and shimmered and dripped chakra that looked almost like an enchanted pool.

She grinned, her face a disharmony of blue and red, yin and yang, death and life. Truly Guanyin.

Total word count: :

5A Day For Training [Open]  Empty Re: A Day For Training [Open] Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:21 pm

Sarutobi Isuma

Sarutobi Isuma

D-rank
Isuma looked at Chiaki as she took a red drakpo from her hand as she clashed it with his dao blade. Isuma noticed the stance she took a fencer which means that she was a balance fighter, He then notice the second drakpo but blue. Isuma would jump to the right hand side of chiaki, as he would take his swordsman stance racing this blade above his head with his left hand holding the back of the hilt and his right hand gripping it, while the blade would face in a downward yet straight manner with the edge face up his hip would be at a 90° degrees with his right leg in front of his body bent and his left leg a bit behind his body also 90° degrees. Isuma eyes focused on chiaki's eyes and her body language a smirk came upon his face as he sprinted directly at her with relative speed still in the same position of his stance mid sprint he would change his blade direction, spinning the blade around his head and his hands he would going for a sweeping slash towards her hips. The sweep would either clash with her drakpo or she could dodge it.

Regardless of the way it goes down Isuma would jump back and mid air he would reach into his pouch and throw threw shurikens at her in a straight line. This was a warning in case she decided to take advantage of the situation in hand, landing back a few feet away from her he would take a regular stance holding his dao with both hands and looking directly at her again. "hehehe, it just got started but I feel pretty good at this spar... or should I say training" Isuma said as he continue his assault dashing back at her, his next attack was a slash that was aimed to her left leg and another one to her right arm and a continuation of this attacks to other parts of her body. Either she would block the attacks or counter attack herself, he would continue the pressure of his slashes with every attack he increased his speed a bit more but not his strength. the last attack would be a horizontal slash attack with a bit of force to push he back, as he raises his left arm making a gun his his hands. his thumb bended touching his palm with his pointing and middle finger aiming directly at her and his other two fingers also bended touching his palm "Lightning Release: Shock Bullets" Isuma said as light chakra began to build in his finger tips as he shot electric bullets at Chiaki. Isuma would shot all 15 bullets directly at her regardless if she blocked, counter hit the attacks, dodge or ran from them as he did so he said Bang! Bang! Bang! with a smile in his face.

Word Count: 494
Chakra Pool: 250 - 10 = 240
Spoiler:

6A Day For Training [Open]  Empty Re: A Day For Training [Open] Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:40 pm

Chiaki

Chiaki

A-rank
chiaki watched the boy with a wary look.  He was faster than her and seemed to know what he was doing with a sword. The first blow smashed into her blue drakpo and it shattered into chakra shards, falling to the ground. Where the bright blue slivers landed the grass grew a bit higher and looked heartier than the rest. Her breath caught in her throat as she waved her right hand, the one with the broken drakpo, as it was jarred and stung quite a bit. A hiss of pain as she dug out her senbon and managed to deflect most of the shuriken. One sank into her leg and another into her right chest, just above her stomach.

She managed to get a breath in while he spoke and attempted, in vain, to summon another drakpo. The attack at her left leg was blocked by the drakpo and miraculously it didn't break, but the slash towards her right arm hit, sinking in a bit, she winced at the pain and struck it at him with her drakpo wildly. The hail of blows becoming too fast for her to counter, she could only block and dodge, but sustained only another nick her upper right thigh.

He was too fast for her to counter attack for now, but as he made hand signs, she made her own. A quickened and one handed sign for monkey, hare. Boar, and serpent, she would hold the serpent sign with her right hand, now both hands occupied and know that it was now or never.  The heavy water technique wasn't flashy, and it looked like a style of taijutsu to those without byakugan, it was more sinister than it looked. Her drakpo, the red, in one hand she charged at him as he shot a barrage at her. She parried most of the assault but the lightning singed her clothing and hit her midriff, right leg and right neck, leaving red and puckered marks where she hit.  She would stab with the drakpo and twist her other hand in, trying to touch him with her technique.

Should either of them land, she would at least move the spar in her direction a little.

Chakra at 200/250

Jutsu used, chakra 200/250:

Total wc 1286

7A Day For Training [Open]  Empty Re: A Day For Training [Open] Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:31 pm

Sarutobi Isuma

Sarutobi Isuma

D-rank
isuma could see the cuts that he's attacks hit as he shot his electric bullets at chiaki, As he continue his assault of shooting in his head he was thinking for a moment almost not paying attention to what's going on thinking he has her in a corner. Isuma begins to talk to himself in his head "I'm clearly faster than that's obvious I can tell by the attacks that I landed good thing I wasn't aiming to harm her... but I need to be a bit more rough so she knows that in the world out of konoha no one will take it easy on her" Isuma then came back to the training spar, as he notice that she dodge and deflected some of the bullets with her darkpo she kept getting closer and closer to him she clearly had something in plan and for being distracted he didn't noticed.

Isuma finished his rounds up as she dashed towards him going for a stab with her drakpo which was quickly blocked by he's dao as he held his blade with both hands to make sure it would break his weapon. But doing this he fail to noticed he hand making his way towards him as it looked like she was going for a palm attack almost like the hyuga clans taijutsu attacks he wasn't quick enough to dodge her hand from touching his chest. it didn't hurt him so isuma didn't took it as an attachment to but as a Ninjutsu tech, he didn't know how long did the contact was supposed to past or if it just had to make contact would the technique be active so as quickly as he could with a good amount of force he pushed back Chiaki's drakpo with his dao this also pushed her back as well. Isuma slammed his dao to the ground with one hand and with his other hand he would reach for Chiaki's hand which she touched him with grabbing her wrist pulling her back towards him as with his hand that he slammed his dao to he would make hand sign. "Sorry about this but this might sting a little, Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration" As lightning chakra would run from Isuma's hand threw Chiaki's body almost like barbed wire running threw.

Word Count: 404
Chakra Pool: 240 - 10 = 230
Spoiler:

8A Day For Training [Open]  Empty Re: A Day For Training [Open] Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Chiaki

Chiaki

A-rank
The jutsu had been activated and as soon as she was grasped she targeted Sarutobi's legs. The jutsu would be in effect for a while, rooting him to the spot as his legs would be paralyzed. Good. But this jutsu, it wasn't escapable. She took the brunt of the force in the chest and stomach and it sent her careening back a good meter before she righted herself.

"Ack!" She exclaimed, her body feeling like it had been hit by a live wire. Chiaki righted herself and took a deep breath, trying to steady her hands before making the hand signs for Horse, Rat, Serpent, and Tiger. Releasing the Drakpo, she clapped her hands together and started to build her chakra into her arms. She Felt the electricity arcing between her elbows and when she felt it go into her dominant hand's arm and when it started to arc back to the non-dominant hand, the right, she loosed it, pointing her whole hand as if she were asking Sarutobi to a dance at his chest. She hoped that it would do a bit of something to him. After all She winced, This is the combination that I had envisioned for missions. I can always heal him when we are done as well. Not like I am doing any permanent damage with this.

The Lightning would arc at 25 m/s and she was only standing a bare meter away. Long enough range to be out of the range of his sword, and short enough to make the technique scary. "This is the combination that I have been practicing." She explained after it hit, or was blocked by another, as powerful jutsu. "It is not like I had a lot of options. You are pretty good at your sword, and I knew that in order to try to even compete with your speed I would have to lock down your legs. Another hit from that jutsu and you wouldn't be able to use your arms. I call it, Heavy Water. And I call the combination "Heavy Storm"

She smiled a weak smile, after all, this spar had already taken a toll on her, and she knew that if things went the way they had been going, she and he would start to do damage they couldn't come back from.

Chakra pool 185/250
Jutsu Used this post:

Total WC: 1684

9A Day For Training [Open]  Empty Re: A Day For Training [Open] Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:49 am

Chiaki

Chiaki

A-rank
Closing thread due to inactivity.

Wc 1500 to be used on training perception to d-2

10A Day For Training [Open]  Empty Re: A Day For Training [Open] Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:40 pm

Chiaki

Chiaki

A-rank
184 to be used to train four pillar bind

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.