You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where the roads of fate take us (Masu) Empty Where the roads of fate take us (Masu) Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:47 am

Shizuo

Shizuo

D-rank

Yesterday~

Another day came as the young man's eyes opened once more to witness and live it, he woke up beside his partner and beloved, Masu. The white haired pale young man gave his sleeping lover a kiss on her forehead as she was sleeping and got up. The young man woke up early and was ready for a new day. He still has no hold over his Chakra yet and he wanted to train more. The white haired young man stepped into the shower took a cold bath to wake himself up. As he finished he'd dry himself with the tower, grab his red sweater and a pair of black pants to wear. After he wore his clothes he'd lock the house and leave. He walked his way towards the house beside his own house. He knocked on the door and before long his little sister opened the door. He nodded as she let him in.

"Good Morning."

"How are you doing?"

"Take care of yourself"

"If you need me I'll always be there for you."

Anything he said to his little sister was met with silence. She hated him and it pained him. Luckily, however, his conversation with his mother is much more enthused and much more pleasant. After checking up on the two he got up and left the house. It pained him to see how much his sister grew to dislike him, however, whether she liked it or not he needed to put his life on the line and fight those that would harm his beloved home. No matter how many punches he took, and no matter how many stab scars he accumulated; he had to protect those that cannot protect themselves.

These people were abandoned, the other shinobi villages did squat when our village was attacked. Our Kage was eliminated, our people killed, our children hurt, and our youth and happiness robbed from us. Those monsters that destroyed our village, I will find them, and I will kill them. That day I lost my father, my sister was crippled, and my mother was hurt badly. Me? I was on the brink of death. For some reason the doctors said that my will to live was far far stronger than my wounds. I need to call upon that will once more and break whatever is holding my power back.

Every time the young man would use his power extensively or use his Chakra, a burning heat overtakes his body. The young man feels as though he is on fire, he feels dizzy, he feels nauseous, and most importantly he is knocked out cold after a short period. The young man closed his eyes as he calmed his mind down. Setting aside the hatred, setting aside the darkness, setting aside the anger, and allowing his mind to clear up as he opened his eyes. He desired strength, and strength he would obtain. He would not let whatever plagued his body overtake him.

The young man began by channeling his Chakra as he placed his palms together vertically in front of his chest. He'd focus every ounce of strength within his bones. He would draw every bit of Chakra within each atom within his body. His focus would intensify as he tensed every single muscle in his body. His eyes widened as his body began feeling as though it's on fire. His Chakra would burst as though an insane blaze emerging from his body, meanwhile he felt his skin burning as steam erupted from every part of his body. He bit his lip till it bit strengthening his focus and not allowing himself to be knocked out by the sheer pressure of whatever plagued his body.

"Huuuu..HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

The young man found himself smoking as his whole body felt as though on fire. His resolve strengthening his resilience against the pain that was pushing down on him disabling his Chakra. His scream continued as an enraged look of determination burned in his face. The young man stood there still forcing out his Chakra until he could no more. He resisted the pain and the pressure until he could no more do so. He felt a sharp pain throughout his body and before long his scream stopped as his vision grew blurry.

"Mom? Is that you? What are you doing here? Wait who is that?"

She was there on her knees crying her eyes out as a man stood behind her with a sword in hand. I cried out to her as tears rolled down my cheeks. I begged the man over and over not to do it. I offered my soul in exchange for letting her live. I kept begging and begging. He aimed the sword at her back as I ran as fast as I can crying my pitiful eyes out. He showed no mercy, I kept begging him not to kill her but to no avail. He drove a sword into her back and through her chest, piercing her heart. He would then cast some strange technique and disappear like a ghost. I rushed to my mother's corpse as it hit the ground. I failed to to catch her, however, I rushed to her and held her in my arms. Her final words spoke of how much she loved me. While I ran towards her crying and begging, she was asking me to be strong and brave. While I rushed at her to rescue her even though she was millions of miles away from my grasp, she spoke bravely and asked me to promise her to remain strong to remain the soldier that fights for the innocent not the one that harms others. I don't want that, I don't want that, I don't want her to die-

Before long the young man came to in a panic as he got up suddenly. A strange dream had terrified his shut eyes open. He looked at his watch, and the young man realized he was out cold for two hours. He sat down as sweat rolled all over his body. His resolve only strengthening after the terrifying dream he had witnessed. Such a nightmare, he would prevent such an occurrence. He would stop all harm from coming to his loved ones, the people of his country, and any innocent person. Which is why he had to concur whatever was holding his Chakra from him.

The young man decided a regular physical training would be helpful for now. After his training he would return to bursting his Chakra out as much as he can. He began with regular physical exercises before his weight lifting training. He would continue regular physical exercise for two hours. After he was done with his regular exercise, he began with lifting weights. Anything he could pull out from nearby wreckage. He'd tie a rope and pull heavy objects, lift heavy objects around him, and do push ups after sliding a bunch of heavy objects over his back.

The young man continued his training for a few hours, and realized by now Masu would have woken up. He blushed for a second as he thought of her and decided to continue training should she need him, she knew where to find him. This place was his usual training spot. The young man would keep his training and continue going hard on himself with more and more ridiculous trainings. Hours had passed and he kept training.

Present~

The young man woke up shirtless on his arm his girlfriend resting her head. He caressed her hair gently as he kissed her forehead. He slid his hand from under her head gently and got up. Shizuo went to the bathroom and took a good glance at himself after washing his face and hair. He took a bath before sleeping yesterday and didn't feel the need for one at the moment. With his hair and face wet he looked into his own eyes within his reflection on the mirror before shaking his head and shaking the water out of his hair. The shirtless young man  opened the window as Konohagakure's beautiful sun shone all over his face from the window of their temporary apartment.

Shizuo had learned of a job he had, and both he and his lover departed to Konohagakure to finish the job. What the job was he still didn't tell his lover Masu, the reason being his fear over her safety.

2Where the roads of fate take us (Masu) Empty Re: Where the roads of fate take us (Masu) Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:29 am

Masu

Masu

D-rank
~~Yesterday~~

The young giddy girl woke up slowly and sluggish as she could feel the warmth of her white-haired partner plant a small kiss on her forehead, as she looked upon him stretching her body to try and awake herself. Slowly she shut her eyes for a moment making herself dazed once again until hearing the door close as her newly found boyfriend had taken off quickly. She slowly got up as she would scratch her eyes to try and lively herself, peaking through the window to notice him talking to someone on the other side until he was let inside and the door closed behind him.

She was interested as to who was behind the door, a friend, family or a dark secret? She never really cared much about trivial things but she always wanted to know what was going on around her at all times as it made her feel secure and have a sense of power. Slowly she stepped around to the bathroom trying to listen through the walls, but nothing could be heard. A door began to open but lucky for her it was the door where he had come from, she quickly ran as she stared through the small peephole to notice him walking out to train his chakra, he seemed annoyed by the fact he wasn't controlling it as well as he should be. She began to put on a few clothes as she struggled and in an attempt to put on some leggings she struggled and tumbled onto the bed until putting them on finally. She didn't have much planned today but knew she needed to settle down for a little and rest her body from previous fights. The smart girl she was, she knew they were heading to Konoha even just after leaving. Slowly she would need to either avoid people or find the few that she needed to see once again, who knows maybe her friends would still be there.

She hopped up only clothed by some leggings and a bra before long finding herself in the bathroom, brushing her teeth in the mirror. Small little white toothpaste started to spray across the mirror from her quick brushing back and forth. She didn't seem to rush anything just wanted to go fast as she finishes and quickly rinse her mouth with some water. Before long she decided to just hop back onto the bed waiting for Shizou to return to her soon enough. She became a little anxious for just a slight moment if anything had happened to him, but she knew he was strong enough to take on any pesky people in his way. She began to shut her eyes as she rests up for the oncoming trip.

~~Present~~

The cute girl woke up in the arms of her muscular multicolored eyed boyfriend as she slowly felt his hand fiddling with her hair, kissing her forehead. His hands began to caress her as she felt hot and blushed even to this day by his slight touches. Her hair was a little messy as Shizou got up and headed to the bathroom and had a bath. She slowly got up and brushed her hair to help it become a little straiter than what it is now. She picked up her blue overalls as she slowly got them on, tightening them and putting her red jacket along with her ninja tools. Her holster was on her back as she picked her sword up and put it in the small little holder.

She patiently walked to the mirror in the bathroom seeing her lover dry himself up, as she began to brush her teeth, and clean her face off of any sleepy things left. As she washed her mouth out and began to slowly look at her hair and decided if she wanted to either tie it into a side pony tail or just leave it as is. She picked up a small scrunchie and post some of her hair to the side to style it a little as she wanted an opinion from her lover. Hey cutie, do you think I should leave my hair as is? Or change it up with something like this?" She turned to him as she smiled for any answer he gave her, she knew to her that only his opinion mattered on how she looked and she always strived to look presentable for him, even though shes usually care free about how she looks for those around her. She began to walk out to the main room before quickly turning to him and just observing and his looks, "How did I get so lucky?" she said softly under her breath before quickly regaining her proper thoughts and recollection.

Her cute lover opened the window as she stared at him for a moment before looking at him and opening her mouth. "Hey Shizou? What's you're plan for the day? I think I might go and do a mission or meet some former friends, there might be plans for me to join a force in Kumo against Hastur. Unless you wanna stay together and do something together?" She looked at him glancing off for a little, wanting to spend a little more time with him day by day, she was yet to do proper missions or even fight with him and she was a little annoyed by this fact now. As she slowly walked towards him grabbing him from behind and hugging him as she felt his body on hers. She always did love the body he had, but she wanted something to do today. She sure wanted something new, she had been around most of Konoha and nothing new in this village really came to her anymore. She did most of what people could do once you had stayed in Konoha for a while, there was nothing enticing of exciting left for those here. She knew that the few people she would need to meet soon planned to leave for either Kumo or Iwa but she could visit them another day. It was all about her and him together for her.

Shizuo

Shizuo

D-rank
She was certainly much more energetic than him, he smiled as she asked him what she should do with her hair. He move towards her from behind and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her from behind before leaving a kiss on her cheek and whispering softly in her ear "You're beautiful whatever you do." He would back as he unwrapped some of the bandages around his chest where he was wounded. His wounds seem to heal fast for some reason. He then spoke "Maybe tie it in a pony tail? I think you'd look amazing in one." He spoke in his usual calm tone as he then wore a black sleeveless shirt. He looked at her as he finished getting ready with a simple soft smile on his face. He wore a small pouch the sat there on his pants on the side of his back pocket. He would then wear is small black necklace under his sleeveless shirt. He would listen to her as she spoke once more about going out together and going on a mission or simply spending the day with him.

A slight frown washed across his face as she mentioned Hatsur. He worried about her, the current Raikage of Kumogakure was no joke to be taken so lightly. Should he take notice of her actions, Shizuo dismissed the thought as he could only imagine the worst case scenario. He leaned in as he placed his hand on her cheek gently "Promise me to be careful with your mission against Hatsur." He then wore his long black coat and as he flipped his coat's tail he spoke with his back facing her and his head turned to the side as his eye met hers "I'd rather not do this, but today I'll be taking you with me search for some criminals. Specifically, a group of criminals that stole a bunch of the weaponry from the weaponry vault that's been prepped for the townsmen in case of an attack. Our village is a weak one in its current state, and those weapons were a necessity so that the villagers can defend against threats. With their theft, the villagers are left unarmed. Today we investigate and collect any clues we can find."

He was unhappy about taking her with him, but there was only one reason for that, her safety. Masu is a strong and beautiful young lady. However, this is how Shizuo is. Shizuo is overprotective of anyone he cares about. Masu was not only his girlfriend, but his first girlfriend and one he cherished dearly. She wasn't just anyone, she had become a part of his heart. He was worried she'd get hurt because of his decisions and his obsession with chasing down criminals and his devotion to his country. Still, they were both at the end, Shinobi. As Shinobi and two people in love, they had to overcome such challenges together and endure.

He loved her dearly, and his love for her made him fear her. She wasn't like him in the slightest. She's smart but not cautious. Heck, if he was in danger of being stabbed, he was a hundred percent sure if she couldn't do anything else she'd jump in the way to try to save him. He didn't want to be the one protected. He wanted to be the one to protect. The young man, however, is weak. He still could not access his Chakra. The slightest bit of usage would overheat his body and make him dizzy. Should he continue to use Chakra after the first time, he would be knocked out.

The young man left the apartment together with his lover and as they headed towards the streets. They paced their steps towards the main streets and as they walked Shizuo would pluck a nearby red rose and place it on her hair as he smiled at her and continued walking. Before long the lovers arrived at the location Shizuo was gunning for. The center of Konohagakure. He then turned his attention to his lover "Look around in the shops, cafes, book shops, or bars for any clues. Listen to people's conversations and always have something to pretend you're occupied with. Try asking questions here and there and gather as much information as you can. Remain careful, prying too much may cause trouble.  I will search in the other parts of town." He nodded as this signaled the start of their mission. As she turned away he'd hold her hand ina  rushing motion and pull her close into his arms "One last thing." He whispered as he kissing her lips passionately "I.... I love you." He blushed as he turned away. He was embarrassed with saying such things and breaking character from his calm demeanor, but he was worried he was putting her off with his overly calm and focused attitude. He wanted to make sure she knew, to make sure she knew he cared for her.

However, as soon as they separated, the relaxed Shizuo was gone. It was time for his focused side to take over. Shizuo began his investigation with his regularly focused attitude and calm demeanor. He would go into bars listen in on conversations and carefully discern the information he needed. He'd go around tipping the bartenders a slightly higher amount for any information on any rumors they've been hearing around these parts. Bars were a place where everyone criminal, refugee, or citizen would gather. The need for a stiff drink was common among everyone. Shizuo knew which conversation to listen in to, when to act as though he's drunk, and when to speak to whoever he needed to speak with. The white haired Shinobi was careful, and read the people he spoke to like open books. Some people hid their emotions while talking about subjects, others lied, and some twisted the truth to pursue their own narratives. He had to discern the factual information among the rubble of rumors, and figure out where his targets are at.

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu was very much an energetic creature as she began to smile and adore him while she played with her hair in different ways and styles until she began to feel his arms wrap around her and a small little kiss was planted on her cheek as he whispered softly in a gentle voice, he sent shivers down her spine as she couldn't handle how attractive he was to her. He began to compliment her as she became a giddy little girl as she began giggling at his words entranced in each thing he did. As he stepped back for a moment she noticed his wounds had begun to heal a lot quicker than her own would and he would suggest putting her hair into a ponytail. Masu smiled as she began to grab her scrunchies and tie it to the side of her hair for a side ponytail leaving it a still messy how she had liked it. A soft smile seemed to rise on his face as she simply hugged him and kissed his neck as that was all she could reach without going on her tippy toes as she got ready and spoke about her plans in the near future she noticed the hesitant face he pulled when she began to talk about the Anti-Hastur plans.

Shizou began to be defensive in an attempt to keep her safe, but she always liked to prove people wrong about how strong she really was and wanted to show him at some point. His words came from a safe place as he cared about her and what she was capable of, but most of all caring about her safety. "Promise me to be careful with your mission against Hatsur." She smiled and giggled at his care for safety but she became serious for a moment which she only did when she knew she would be fine then opened her mouth to speak about the plans that would go ahead in time, "It's okay, I have people around me who are a lot stronger and will protect me from anything that may happen. If you want to join and even watch out for me when the war comes you may, but it'll be fine. We have great plans for the Kumo future and what it may present." She smiled as she took his hand in comfort to make sure he would understand, as he began to speak of the plans for today's job. She listened to him and his every word as he began to speak about searching for some criminals that had affiliations with stealing some weaponry from the vault in the town. The weapons also seemed to of great use considering the current state of the village was poor. Her white-haired lover wasn't the happiest with bringing her around for fights but she knew this stemmed from a protective shell of keeping her safe, Masu smiled as she loved the idea of fighting with her first boyfriend and for a greater cause than defense. She could see the worry in his eye and she wanted to reassure him that she would be fine, "It's okay cutie, I'll be fine I can manage most fights, most of my fights are me evading so don't you worry" She kissed him and booped his nose with her fingertips in an attempt to calm his emotions of negative thoughts.

She felt a rise of emotional finally hit her she was going to be able to fight people again, Masu loved the sense of fighting and she had a bunch of new things she wanted to try on people and nothing got her more excited than trying out those new plans and ideas. She loved Shizou and never had a bad thought about him getting hurt again and she trusted him to be fine but would be very aggressive and protective once he did get hurt and just ranting at him for the next hour after. But she was also more than willing to let herself be hit by something in an attempt to save him any way she could and when the time came, it all depends on who was stuck in the worst situation to save the other.

The two began to leave the apartment as she hugged him tight and held his hand closely, as they paced towards the streets in an attempt to get into position in time. Slowly she double checked her tools and even looked at her young boyfriend's accessories just to make sure he didn't miss something that may be crucial later. As they walked a little further she didn't notice he had picked a flower but she could feel the flower and saw in the glass her hair now had a flower in it. She smiled as she held his hand tighter and came close to him as she paced along with him. Until he had stopped, they had seemed to reach their location as she was told she needs to listen for some intel and find out some more things about what had happened. She couldn't lure to close without getting caught but she had a plan to get around that. She nodded at him as the hands pulled away from each other until his voice called to say one last thing. "I.... I love you." She smiled as she began to look into his eyes and said back to him, "I love you too!" As she smiled and skipped away to find a location. Her skipping made it seem like she was an innocent happy girl content with everything in life, but that wasn't the case she wanted action and needed to find out what had happened. Her thought was if they had stolen weapons but intended to sell them, maybe there was a buyer in a cafe or somewhere more established than a bar. She would also fit in a lot more than if she was placed in a bar so it fit her choices better.

She quickly looked around and noticed a small little cafe that had a lot of people meaning a lot of conversations and activity. Usually smaller places wouldn't have that many people unless it's well liked or more things happened there. She began to walk inside and smiled as a man approached her asking "Table..for?" She smiled as she decided to pretend like she had someone to wait for so it didn't seem as weird to go by herself as someone new. "Table for two please!" As she was guided to a table, she noticed the environment was pretty clear and lacked certain hostile environments, a few lovely locals began to talk and speak about everyday life and what had happened in Suna. She also noticed the small briefcases nearby the counter as if they had a lot of money for transactions, that didn't sit right with Masu. Not to mention the fact there were three doors, she was used to two in cafes, one for staff and the other for the public bathroom. Maybe it was a stock room or something but she noticed a small little slit that only allowed the eyes to see. It wasn't something you can just get into but why would a cafe need that, if she didn't hear any talk about weapons she would ignore it as something just out of the ordinary. She hoped that her Shizou was safe from harm and nothing bad had happened to him without her help yet.

Shizuo

Shizuo

D-rank
Shizuo searched around town for any clue he could get to further aid him in his quest to find and prosecute these criminals. The young white haired Shizuo wasn't ready to give up on the people of Suna. The stolen weapons belonged to them and were stolen unjustly by a couple of crooks. Shizuo continued to question people, listen in on conversations, and searching for any clues. The young man would finally hit jackpot. A criminal from the group approached the young Shizuo as he pinned him to a wall in a back alley. The criminal began asking questions and making it pretty clear that Shizuo was asking far too many questions. Three more criminals came into the dark alley and it seemed pretty clear that they had the advantage over Shizuo.

Or so they thought, the four criminals' postures were sloppy. It disgusted him that such low level criminals were sent for him. Whoever sent them was underestimating Shizuo. Shizuo's training in Suna was not capable of breaking that which stopped him from activating his Chakra. However, for a temporary time he could break the seal's hold. He didn't understand yet that it was a seal that which was stopping the young man from activating any techniques. However a good portion of his power was accessible due to his intense training. The one pinning Shizuo to a wall drew a blade and before the criminal could place it to Shizuo's neck; Shizuo performed the required hand seals for the transformation technique as he transformed  into a white fox before jumping away between the criminal's legs as he got behind and undid his transformation. Shizuo pushed his knee into the leg of the criminal's  right behind their knee as he took the criminal's balance. The young man would proceed to grab the man in a choke hold. The other three rushed at Shizuo as he hid himself behind the body of the criminal as thrown kunai dug into the criminal's vests. Three kunai were shielded from Shizuo, the young white haired boy quickly removed the kunai as the criminal he was choking fell unconscious.

Shizuo darted left to right with immense speed as he rushed towards his three targets. He would rush behind the first one take hold of their collar and slide his left leg behind the right heel of the criminal as Shizuo pushed his leg back to himself and pushed the criminal from his collar down to the ground forcing his head to smash with good enough force to knock him out. Shizuo jumped from wall to wall as three needles were launched at him dodging two and taking one to the shoulder. However, before long Shizuo reached the one that pierced his shoulder with a senbon and jumped above him only to land behind him, duck, and slash his hamstring muscles. Shizuo took the criminal from his hair and took hold of his shirt only to carry him and launch him on the fourth criminal knocking both down and before they regained their balance; Shizuo rushed towards both of them. He took hold of one of them by  the hair and kicked their head till they were knocked out. The last remaining criminal stood up and began casting some sort of Technique, and as he completed  his hand seals a large ball of flames rushed towards Shizuo. Shizuo rushed towards the fireball only to have it disappear completely as he placed a seal on his palm. The seal would absorb the entirety of the opponent's flames.

In surprise the Criminal stumbled backwards, but the rushing Shizuo never stopped and as he reached him; Shizuo landed a solid punch strong enough to knock the target to the wall and hit his head. After knocking out all four criminals, Shizuo would find a nearby rope and tie the three idiots after stripping them of anything they had on them. Shizuo placed anything they had on in his bag and left the criminal's in their undergarments, which he made sure to search before leaving them be. He called the Konohagakure police department and made sure to wait for them to arrive and take them into custody. Shizuo fell to the ground as he noticed a poisoned  arrow pierce his shoulder. Shizuo looked back only to find another one of the criminal organization that stole Sunagakure's weapon on a roof and with a crossbow in hand. Shizuo was about to be hit with another arrow, however, he tumbled to the side as he removed the poison arrow and three it back at the criminal in a quick motion. The criminal would react with great speed and dexterity as he took hold of the arrow placed it on the crossbow and prepared for another shot. Shizuo had to rush, the poison was seeping into his body and it was dangerous to keep it flowing inside him. Shizuo struggled as he ran away from the location, but the marksmen criminal chased him with vigor. Shizou would teach him a lesson.

As the bastard with a crossbow chased Shizuo, Shizuo kept running. The white haired boy would turn a corner and head into an isolated area as he kept running only for the marksman to shoot one more arrow and right before it lands on Shizuo a puff of smoke rose as he summoned a Fuma-Shuriken and launched it towards the Marksman at a terrifying speed. The Fuma-Shuriken missed the marksman's head as it went past it with a speed of eighty five meters a second. The Marksman smirked as his arrow pierced Shizuo's heart. Or so the marksman thought.

Shizuo never 'summoned' a Fuma Shuriken. He masked his position with a puff of smoke as he summoned a clone and used an advanced form of transformation jutsu on himself turning himself into the Fuma-Shuriken for his clone to launch away a transformation shape enhanced by Ninjutsu for an extra zing. As the arrow pierced the clone's heart and shocked the marksman with a Fuma-Shuriken with a deadly speed, the marksman's cold sweat dribbled down their cheek as they realized their death would've been a swift one if that Fuma-Shuriken landed on them. However, as the clone dissipated in a puff of smoke the marksman was shocked and as they turned towards the Fuma-Shuriken three meters behind them mid-air now. The god-like speed of the Fuma-Shuriken could only extend to forty meters, however, dissipating the transformation ends the technique and allows the user the leisure of remaining in their new position after maneuvering at a god like speed. As the transformation dissipated, the marksman knew the danger they were in, the cunning and ingenious nature of their opponent, and their ability to think ten steps ahead. However, the mind that Shizuo had, was not the entirety of what makes him a formidable opponent. Shizuo's defying will and unbreakable spirit was. Despite the paralyzing pain of the seal, the poison, and his wounds, he never faltered.

Like a shadow of death Shizuo hailed from the Fuma-Shuriken transformation. As the marksman turned, they barely cast a flaming blast directed at Shizuo. Shizuo activated his second absoption seal and absorbed a powerful technique as he vaulted over the blast with finesse letting his seal devour the blast of flames in its entirety. As Shizuo landed exactly in front of the Marksman whose blast had vanished he smirked as he spoke "Sealed Arsenal Jutsu... Perish." Shizuo would unleash the blast of flames an A-Ranked technique he had unleashed as it filled his target with burns all over. The marksman never gave up and drew a blade as he attempted to slash Shizuo. Shizuo side stepped with great dexterity dodging as slow attack from a damaged enemy only to propel himself on his opponents shoulder as he jumped behind him. Shizuo while upside down hand on his opponent's shoulder unleashed a pitch black chain  made from pure seals. The marksman turned his head to shizuo as Shizuo landed behind him only to notice pitch black chains around his own neck.

"No one will ever trample over my home or its people ever again." Shizuo pulled the marksman as he launched him into the air holding his black chain with his right hand only to unleash another chain with his left hand as he jumped mid-air above the marksman tied by his first chain. Shizou launched his hand as though a whip as his second black chains launched towards an opponent bound beneath him. The second chains would knock the marksman down to the ground as he a smack with enough force dealt him more damage and more pain. Pinned under him the bandit spoke "We will become the strongest organization and destroy everyone in our way." Shizuo in pain faltered as his opponent drew a dagger from his pocket and stabbed Shizuo in his thigh. Shizuo jumped back in pain as the bastard in front of him rushed at him with a sword. Shizuo channeled his Chakra once more as his body began burning as though aflame. He would  release three dark accursed pitch black chains formed from seals. In a final face off the two burst towards one another and as they did Shizuo's three chains were launched at an obliterating speed of eighty five meters a second. Shizuo jumped mid-air as his opponent was a meter away from him only to flip mid-air and launch his chains from above striking his opponent from above in a brutal fashion as the chains struck downwards after Shizuo's mid-air flip.

Shizuo landed on his now knocked out opponent. His body was burning in pain, every cell in his being felt as though it's being torched alive. Shizuo coughed some blood as he struggled to stand. Before he could do anything, and to secure the capture of his opponent he handcuffed the both of them together before falling unconscious his last thoughts of Masu pray she's fine and well. As his vision faded, a second person wearing the same outfit as the marksman appeared. Shizuo called out to Masu with a whisper, instead of helping her and keeping her safe, he had to rely on her. He had to rely on her to prevent the marksman's partner from escaping together. The partner  would draw a blade in preparation to strike Shizuo. In a last act of well Shizuo got on one knee as his opponent struck with his blade only to be halted by Shizuo's hand as it held the blade and bled fresh crimson red blood. "I will not let you harm her." He was unconscious but his desire to keep her safe moved his body and taking hold of the blade aimed at him not even at his beloved, his body moved unconsciously in an effort that was presumed strong enough to prevent the villain from leaving and searching for her in an attempt to harm her. He would hold the criminal's blade and prevent them from leaving even if it meant he had to lose his hand. It was proof of how dear and how much he loved his girlfriend. Even unconscious, he would do anything to prevent someone from reaching her. She wasn't even around him, yet he unconsciously felt responsible for stopping him from searching for her and harming her, this was how much he loved her and how much he was dedicated to his home.

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Where the roads of fate take us (Masu) Latest?cb=20180217234226

As the store didn't seem to hold up many details or a lack of conversations to listen upon she started to grow thin and worried about how Shizou was holding up, hopefully, safe and well she knew he could handle himself against more than a few people but maybe this time could be different she didn't know what to expect yet. Her face lit up with thoughts about him as she continued to eye the door until a few people came out from the backside of the entrance of the door, she could hear the door open and the swift sound of a door slam shut as they seemed to have exited from the back area into the alley. Masu raised her hand to signal that she didn't want anything and began to double check her belongings as she noticed the previous people she spied on also seemed to follow her outside, slowly she decided to walk towards the back alley where the door slam had occurred. A single door stood there locked, metal and with a small slit for eyes to look upon. She went closer to the door and placed her ear on the cold metal door as she couldn't hear a noise from within, slowly she decided to look underneath a small little crack under the door until the previous people from the cafe cornered her into the alley. Three men standing much taller than her and began to talk to her in a condescending tone even suggesting she knew what she was doing, "Who do you think you are?" Masu smiled standing up at the same time as she knew that they had been following the couple for a decent amount of time and she opened her mouth and smirked ready to give a smartass response, "Why don't you come and find out?" She smiled and gestured for them to make the first move, the very left rebel charged at her, as she charged some chakra in the palm of her hand to imbue the temporary paralysis jutsu, he came close to her and threw his right fist towards her. She sidestepped and grabbed his fist with her hands paralyzing him, grappling him and throwing him into the wall beside her. The man was left on the ground a little dazed and stuck in the postion, she would activate her genjutsu laughing for Mercies Remorse. The laugh would travel and echo throughout the alley as the other two men froze in their postion, she laughed a little more and spoke to them, knowing her genjutsu had hit. She saw the look of devastation and despair in their faces, she opened her mouth and said in a sorrow soft voice. "Please leave me alone, I did nothing wrong. You did this to yourselves." Unknowing to them their visions of someone close to them echoed as the Masu they had just seen wasn't her at all in their eyes anymore but someone close to heart. They began to scrounge in fear and began to run away not uttering a word but distressed. She smiled as she didn't have to do anything super combat wise yet, but it would be impending. She quickly searched the man who was seeing stars for a key and sure enough, he had one around his neck, she slowly lifted it off and took a hold of it. She took the key and inserted it the door double checking if it fits. A slow click rang through the door as she turned the nozzle and kicked the door open.

Weapons spread out throughout the room, she quickly dragged the man and left him in the room with herself as she would look around for any signs of stolen weapons or plans. She activated her Sharingan to see if there was anything that couldn't be seen before a small painting seemed to be hanging a little closer than normal, as she pushed the painting to the side and noticed a small hole with a safe attached to it. The young girl kicked her enemy in the side shocking him for a moment as his eyes widened, realizing the postion he was in. "Hey you, this safe whats the code? Please tell me or I'll have to do something, very very BAD. He remained silent as she knew he wasn't going to give in so easily. "Look I didn't wanna have to do this but I don't give warnings, I gave you a simple chance." She pulled her sword out and quickly stabbed the man in shock through his left leg. He began to murmur words and cried out in pain, Masu could hear the words were derogatory towards her stabbing him and she took offense. "I asked you a simple question, just answer it. But this time don't swear at me, or worse is to come." She pulled out her sword slowly, letting the pain antagonize his every nerve and simply didn't care for his feelings at this time. She rapidly began to pull it out and then start rushing down towards his leg once again, he screamed and spoke finally. "YOUR BITCH, I HOPE YOUR FRIEND DI..." As the sword punctured his leg, impaling his right leg now. "Tsk..tsk.tsk, you didn't have to make this harder than it needs to be, just tell me the safe code and where my 'friend' is, or this may be where death meets you face to face." She took her sword rapidly out his leg once again and held it to his neck, the blood from his legs trickled down until he began to shutter and cave in. "Please..stop, I'll tell you everything. The code to the safe is 23, 4, 31. Your friend is being ambushed a few corners over and will probably be dead before you get there. They have the backup coming to retrieve his body, they know who he is. They will come after you as well." He was nervous yet he felt like he would be protected by his friends who had left him. She smiled before saying "See, it wasn't that hard to just tell me the information I needed was it?" She pushed the painting to the side, revealing the safe and enter the code. It cracked open revealing a few plans, Ryo and locations of other weapons they held. She took a bag from the room, which contained weapons, stuffing the contents of the safe inside the bag before looking back at him with her Sharingan. "It was nice meeting you, but its time for you to remain silent." She forced a genjutsu upon him slowly widdling down his consciousness and slowly making him close his eyes, still bleeding out.

She walked out of the metal room, locking it behind her as the sound shook throughout the alley as now she had to make her way a few blocks over towards her lover before it was too late. She knew taking the ground route would not be the fastest route and needed to head up to the roof, quickly she used chakra through her feet running up the side of the wall, noticing below her reinforcements were there and ready. She didn't have time to deal with them, she just needed to check that Shizou was safe from harm, she threw a Metsubishi down below blinding those trying to follow. She got to the top and noticed a large Fuma coming in hot against an archer by the looks of it. She got closer and closer before seeing the Fuma poof into her now obvious to see her boyfriend. She began to rush as she noticed a few ninjas in the distance making their way towards him, and some tailing herself. She was less than 100 meters now but noticed that Shizou knocked out his opponent but in doing so also stumbled to the ground. She didn't call out to him, as she needed to get in quickly. She was within distance and noticed the reinforcements had come closer than she had liked, as she jumped from building to building she reached him as she couldn't tell whether or not he was conscious or not. She got on her knee and double checked his pulse, it was still beating.

She watched as the four ninjas chasing her had caught up, and another six came around the corner making ten rebels. She smiled as she finally got some action and something more fun to do, she did the multi-shadow clone sign but unknowing to them it was really a genjutsu she had saved for situations like this. Six clones appeared before their eyes as her Sharingan analyzed the situation before looking back at her wounded partner. She cracked her neck and smiled "This will be some fun" She laughed a little manically as she usually became irate if anyone hurt anything she loved at all. She sent the clones towards the enemies as dull mopey and missing every attack on purpose so they would strike them. Each rebel struck upon her clone until that only created extra clones totaling to 12. The enemies became enraged as she simply sat back and took care of Shizou, while also pulling out senbon and Kunai throwing one at each individual, creating a puncture in their clothing dependent on where it hit them. She smiled as she picked up the bow left by the archer next to him and noticed the trace of poison from the tip and a few arrows left there. She double checked Shizou to see if he had been hit, turning over his body and noticing he seemed to be burning up in his shoulder, he needed medical attention as soon as possible. She took the bow and began firing upon three of the targets hitting only two of them, she wasn't a proficient archer but could use one if she had too. She noticed they still had trouble fitting as the clones continued to split into more and more until she finally had enough and dispersed the clones. She pulled her sword out as she left them exhausted fighting non-real targets.

She ran at them as the very right enemy sent a fireball jutsu her way, she quickly used her Water Gun Jutsu, to create a barrier against the fire that was coming. She had enough of this and didn't appreciate what they had done to her lover, quickly she slashed the first target from the right who had sent the fireball jutsu. Running onwards she used his body to leap off his shoulder towards the next target striking his leg and rolling with the motion as he fell to the ground in shock. She noticed to the side the ones who had been struck with poison fall flat to the ground, whilst using her vision to do so she didn't see the impending strike from a much bigger target while she was on the ground, she quickly got to her feet and used Stream to move directions and slicing the back of his back with a backstab. She wouldn't be able to grab her sword as two more enemies approached her in rapid fashion, quickly one of them got closer than the other and she kicked him with the backside of her leg to his head as he quickly fell to the ground as well. The second target came running not thinking about his friend, Masu quickly looked into his eyes and struck him at his legs as he saw the Sharingan before he would lose focus she struck his chest multiple times leaving him to the ground. The much bigger man with the sword in his back slowly got up without her noticing as he was behind her and grabbed her by the neck and punching her in the stomach and threw her closer to her wounded lover. She coughed a little blood and smiled as she was left on her knees as she noticed the last two shinobi behind him send lightning attacks towards both of them. She quickly used Zephyr's Reflection to cast a small wind wall to negate both lightning strikes. She was having fun facing some low life stealers from Suna, she took out a Kunai and threw it to the wounded big guy with her sword in his back. She embedded her chakra into it as it struck him in his shoulder not affecting him, but the two close by as they began to scream in terror as her Descending Hell Technique took effect making them run from a non-existent fireball, the two scurried away. The last guy was left in front of him, as she continued to cough a little more and exhausted from the amount of Chakra she had been using. She ran like the wind, the air felt thin but the scent of blood remained thick, he tried to grab at her as she slid between his legs and using a small senbon to cut his lower leg and kick his leg from behind forcing him onto one knee. "You messed with the wrong people." As she would use the sword still in his chest and push it further inside of his body, he fell shortly after onto the ground as he didn't seem all there anymore. She pulled the sword out as blood gushed everywhere then rushing over to her lover holding her sword while running and getting to her knees quickly, double checking his pulse from his hands and listening to his heartbeat from his chest slowly beat. "Do you hear me, Shizou? Please, respond to me."

7Where the roads of fate take us (Masu) Empty Re: Where the roads of fate take us (Masu) Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:08 am

Shizuo

Shizuo

D-rank
He stood there, a terrifying figure in the dark. Shizuo saw nothing of the figure. The darkened figure took a humanoid form as it stood there in the middle of a white room. The walls, the floor, and even the ceiling; all of which were an endless pure white. The young man Shizuo felt himself being crushed under the pressure of a terrifying aura, and at the same time he felt as though he was sitting on clouds. The terrifying dark figure disappeared from in front of Shizuo. The white-haired young man looked behind him as he saw the dark figure creeping behind him not even five inches away from the young man.  Shizuo stumbled away as he tripped and fell on his behind, eyes wide, and body shaking from fear. The dark figure leaned in and inspected the terrified Shizuo closely. Shizuo jumped away and as he landed on his feet he took a fighting stance and asked “Who the fuck are you.” The dark figure tilted its head to the side as it reappeared behind Shizuo once more. The young man panicked and jumped away in terror only to re-focus his stance into his regular fighting stance. The young man was terrified from the enormous darkness this dark figure was letting out.

Shizuo irritated by the immense pressure crushing his bones in its depths, attacked the figure. The dark humanoid figure took hold of  Shizuo’s head as it reappeared behind him once more. Lifting Shizuo from his head, the dark figure before long launched the white-haired boy towards an endless white room. The suspended in mid-air Shizuo opened his eyes slowly only to find he wasn’t flying towards a wall from a powerful throw. He was falling. The room flipped over and as it did Shizuo kept falling down. The dark figure was there falling beside him. Angrily Shizuo launched his hand through the figure’s heart.

It was then that it spoke to him saying few words that shook Shizuo’s core. He didn’t know what those words were he didn’t even hear the darkened form. However, whatever it spoke it filled Shizuo with immense terror. As they reached the end of their fall. A flash suddenly teleports Shizuo to a bed. Lying on the bed Shizuo opened his eyes only to find something more horrifying. He’d get up only to find himself on the ceiling. How he was normal sitting on the bed while he and the bed were both upsides down, he had no idea. All Shizuo could see was endless reflections of himself in the mirrors as the world spins over and over. What madness was Shizuo experiencing. Sick of feeling afraid, and sick of the insanity happening around, the young man screamed a scream strong enough to destroy the glass around him.

As glass shattered the young man found himself standing again in that same empty white room he was in at the start. Only this time, the dark figure was merely standing in front of the white-haired young boy and walking towards him. For some unknown reason Shizuo walked towards the figure, wanting to end this madness, Shizuo continued walking without faltering. He wanted to leave, and to escape this madness he was in. This time the dark figure spoke once more and he could hear it. A terrifying mixture of voices that fused together in an apathetic, emotionless, and stone-cold tone. The figure’s words were nothing terrifying but the way it spoke as Shizuo looked into it. The dark humanoid figure felt as the dark endless pitch-black pit. Shizuo walked into the shadowy figure only for it to expand and surround the room as it revealed an unending darkness. Shizuo would then listen to its words as it spoke them once more.
However, a voice would interrupt the figure and stop Shizuo from hearing anything. The voice of his lover, she called out to him and his heart fluttered as he for some reason felt as though it’s been a hundred years since he last saw her. His eyes opened up as his body felt very cold only to wake up in her arms. He smiled as he placed his hand on her cheek and spoke “I’ve missed you”  He was relieved to see her safe. He tried to get up but could not muster any strength and so remained helpless in her arms.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.