You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Verdandi

Verdandi

D-rank
Mission Details:

Verdandi had been called for her next task in between matches. Her offer to help with a bunch of missions between the races had proven to be quite fun so far but mostly for the social interaction part, not many of the missions that were being handed out during the exams were much of a threat to the young Jōnin. Verd read through the scroll that was largely imprinted with ‘C-Grade’ and the appropriate color for this difficulty rank. She yawned for a moment at the idea of a tedious task and was going through the various lines of text that described where she had to report, which arena fields in question were requesting help and what the task at hand should be. Cleaning arena’s off hazards after battles. Helping shape up new ones with specific criteria given by the Exam comity. Fair enough. Verdandi would read through the extra lines and as usual during her missions in the leaf, she found herself with an appointed Genin. It was a name that didn’t ring a bell to herself but Verd had been facing lots of new people, which kind of was the whole point of her doing this in the first place. Getting herself connected with the new faces she had not met yet. Sometimes it meant saying hello to her own students like Sachihiro though, which she didn’t complain about either. Verdie was trying to read a bit into the character going by the name. Masu Raiu it said on the paper.

Verd had received one of her most colorful lessons in Kenjutsu from her former teacher and now colleague Mizuki Raiu. If this Masu was anything alike her relative she’d be most likely fun to deal with. Verdie always enjoyed the rather on-spot good will of Mizuki. A leading example of peace in a time where war seemed to be at the very horizon. Verdandi enjoyed peacekeepers a lot, considering herself one and seeing them to be a dying breed in this generation. But maybe, coming from the bloody mist didn’t really help in perspective. Most ninja that held any reputation and rank to themselves in the mist were either merciless killers, heartless monsters or straight forward combat crazy psychopaths. Verdandi enjoyed their company just as much sometimes. The odd bunch that were all a bit off in some way but still wonderful company to enjoy if you were to be an ally or just showed them the… respect they seemed to crave for. Verdandi giggled to herself. She would tilt her head left and right. ‘What kind are you gonna be huh? Crazy… Smart? Evil.. or just straight forward broken nuts?’ she thought to herself in another giggle. A study of various characters was supposed to help oneself grow in their own character. Verdandi was rather tolerant and despite rumors of her being an always-angel type she had not been lost from the influence of the mist. Having obtained many irks that were not always of pure intent and character. Soon her student would arrive at the first stadium, so Verd had to go there and meet up!

2Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:55 pm

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu being re-embellished in the flame of the Chunnin Exams brought back memories, yet this time she wouldn't be on the end of a shameful defeat. She simply came back to do several missions and help out as much as she could with the exams as need be. But for her, this was definitely something different, it wasn't to long ago when she had been one of those who seemed to be ready to bloom in the light of all of the hidden villages and prove who she really was yet, that wasn't the case. Masu had fallen off the path of greed and power for what some may call laziness but actually a more mellowed and humble Masu. She went back and started taking care of her small town helping out on crops, but she still had the urge of fighting something within her spoke deep down telling her to go for it one last time in the 'right way'. Like that she managed to obtain a mission by the Hidden Leaf, in an attempt to at least get back into the grove of things once again. Masu had attained a scroll simply marked 'C-Grade' it wasn't unusual to pair up lower grade Genin with higher Jonin especially as missions can vary as it wasn't out of question that an attempted attack could happen much like a former attack happened many many years ago, but as much as she hyped it up to be something crazy it was simply clearing and resetting the arenas of any former hazards left by those participating. But the name straight away Masu recognised it "Verdandi, one of the royal family from Heidel! I'd been there a long time ago just for some fish, never thought I'd be able to partake in a mission with a royal family member. Huh." Masu thought to herself in complete shock, but Masu always did have a way meeting with people of much greater accomplishment than other people would, it wouldn't even be a surprise if all the kage's walked past her right now, her luck was always out of the ordinary coming to these scenarios. Everything would always turn out well for Masu maybe this was a turning of a new leaf in her life that she needed.

But if it was also Masu in this situation the chances of her running into someone much like her former teacher Lamya would also leave the chance of an attack like always. Masu simply held herself from any of these thoughts and thought best of the situation. What would Verdandi be like Masu thought? "Shes a royal family member maybes she completely uptight? No no no that can't be it and I doubt she would dismiss me if I'm not in her standards? Ahh all I can remember from that village and the words spoken about Verdandi was her supposed archangel type" Masu simply sounded out the name Verdandi, yet no exact thought of this women could be given to her yet, maybe thats part of the fun for Masu. Masu remembered that she actually had to move instead of stopping and blurting out thoughts and meet this supposed angel. Masu herself being through a change of her former god like idea of herself, now becoming a humble being yet still believing she was a virtuoso of types still wanting to prove something. Masu quickly rushed towards the stadium, lucky enough for her she remembered all the former shortcuts from a former friend, and quickly managed to reach the entrance of the stadium, now waiting for the arrival of her teacher, and for once in her life shes actually early as well, maybe this is the new Masu, but give it some time and she'll probably adopt the same habits of being late once again.

WC = 650

3Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:19 am

Verdandi

Verdandi

D-rank
Verdandi eventually would meet her student at the very entrance. With a gentle bow she’d show her respect to anyone whom was willing to work with her as always. Rank and royalty can only ever either leave you poisoned with a completely malformed perception over how to treat people or you have to undergo several months of escaping the lifestyle of luxury and rank in more humble and simple situations that slowly ripped the potentially growing arrogance within your core straight from your soul. Verdandi had lived in the snowy mountains of Yuki no Kuni, away from Heidel with no one but her own teacher. She had endured the hardships of Sero’s death camp in Hansha, the alternate dimension of hatred and torment. She had been many months in suna. Undergoing a heat that was pure torture for a Yuki-kin. Going into war into the desert. Watching her own countrymen and allies die for a seemingly lost cause. She turned her time in Suna as a trial to become ANBU and went through various infiltration missions that often turned her into some sort of double agent. Taken on the personality and identity of completely different people than she was herself. It was safe to say. That after all these experiences far away from her pampered youth as a spoiled princess, Verd had matured her arrogance away from her core persona and grown into a humbler creature that simply appreciated the times of peace and harmony after having faced so much bloodshed and illness within the world.

Verdandi was however far from the angel she was supposed to be. Maybe she could appear like one in a peaceful setting as this. But if Masu would ever be forced to see the princess in her sage form, ripping through her enemies’ lines like a well-oiled battle machinery, hand crafted for combat. Well, then the day dream of her being anything like the angel they call her out to be would most likely puff into a rather more… demonic version of that tale. But one would still be allowed to dream now, won’t they? Verd chuckled and started to move towards the stadium after the primary bows of politeness had been exchanged. She would step slowly into the first arena that obviously had endured a lot of hazards from doton users. The arena was supposed to be a simple grassland and yet there were hills, muddy ponds and rock formations all over the place. Verdandi was not very intrigued by the idea of taking them all down on her own, seeing how she lacked the doton element to do so without effort. So instead. She had a different idea. Pressing a button on her radio. She sent a signal to a very special friend of hers that would certainly enjoy himself taking care of this mess.

“Pleased to meet you. I am Verdandi Yuki. We have a lot to fix and prepare today but I’m looking forward to work with you, Masu. Seeing as these rocks here will be a major trouble for us. I’m calling in a friend of mine to help out with that. Until he arrives. Lets just have a chat. I’m from Kirigakure, arrived her with the Mizukage’s convoy the other day. We’re mainly here to watch the matches and engage in pleasantries and political talk with our ally and the other large countries. But between the main matches I thought I could help out a bit with the troubles that are piling up. What are you here for? Tell me about ya, we have a lot of time today.”

600 / 1100

4Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:36 pm

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu simply stood around waiting for this women to arrive and in no matter of time Verdandi had arrived. She looked about as elegant as Masu had predicted, the cloak in which she had on and outfit suited her perfectly. All of Masu's thoughts of what she would look like was proven wrong and to be fair Verdandi suited the look of her name very much so, in Masu's eyes anyway. Masu's red jacket that she pretty much always wore fit her more casual but very much comfortable outfit was clearly shadowed by the Jonin, from everything like material to the pattern of the outfit. But Verdandi simply took a bow, as the elegant wonder Masu thought to be, Masu took a long bow in response clearly as a sign of respect for the royal family member. Masu slowly tilted her head slightly and smiled as she always did to either throw off someone or to be genuine towards a person and show interest in the person's manner but in this case it was in certain interest. But Masu also wanted to show her change and respect towards one of greater rank than her self for sure. Yet the presence of the women she was with seemed to be one of strong aura and feeling much like her former encounter with Lamya, something about it seemed much stronger than what sight would lead you to believe. But lucky for Masu it wouldn't be having to fight someone to prove their worth to a much stronger opponent, but working with them for the benefits of the Chunnin Exams and Konohagakure. Masu gazed in the distance as she could hear the voices and noise rumbling from the streets pour about, people discussing upon who would win this Chunnin exams, suddenly the thoughts of the former exams coming into existence into her very own head, Masu was lost deep in thought for only a millisecond quickly snapped out of that random lapse hoping not to embarrass herself in front of the women.

The two slowly head inside and made due with the situation, and all though this wasn't the same environment Masu had competed in her exams, it had the same feeling to it. Chills slowly crawling down Masu's back as the horrors and fears of her failure coming to tuition and having to once again snap herself out of it much like before. This clearly wasn't an easy task as she gripped her hands in a nervous manner which was very unusual for herself as she was usually one of great pride, but she knew that pride is not the opposite of shame, but it's source. True humility is the only antidote to shame, and Masu had to find a way to overcome this sense of shame over her. It was clearly evident that something had changed in the girl, this girl used to have a spark about her and nations would talk about her and desire her power, but she quickly stumbled and crashed into just being another ninja. Looking around Masu much noticed the spark within Verd's eyes, she had this shimmering glow to them she had seen many times in other people she had encountered, even Masu had those sparks in her eyes at one point. But Verd's eyes had this light blue colour to them, specifically the right eye but there was something else to those eyes which couldn't be seen yet and it much intrigued Masu.

"The pleasure is all mine, Verdandi Yuki, I was very eager to meet you! My name is Masu Raiu and well by the clan name you would assume I'd be apart of Kurogakure but I hail from no where really, I'm pretty much a traveller and have a small town in which I help take care of within Kumo, but for now im set upon nowhere. But back onto the mission at hand, sorry I couldn't be the best help with the problems within the ground. Doton isn't my speciality, so great idea on calling upon a friend"

Masu eyes widened upon listening to Verd as she spoke to Masu as she eagilly listened upon what she had to say. Masu letting her finish simply responded. "The Mizukage convoy! I mean thats crazy I'd love to meet her one day! But Politics and why I'm here, well I have many reasons, money and supporting the village, but I once partook in these exams and for me it was a shameful defeat to a girl named Fuyuko I'm not sure if you know her, but I havent seen her in many moons nor anyone really. After that it all became a blur and I fell into a slump of not wanting to become a ninja no more, but im working up the courage to return once again. A women once wanted to work with me and well called me her student, I used to have a lot of raw power by my side, the womens name was Lamya. I wouldn't be surprised if you've had heard of her but she wasn't the best of people and I've turned away from that path she once lead me down to believe was right for me. But now I'm currently needing a new teacher as I have a lot of work to get started if I want to re-claim my pride and maybe even have a re-match with Fuyuko one day. But anyways whats life like for someone as your stature, and the responsibilities in your life? Ooo and also if you did/do have a master who was it! Masu was being very restless with her talking and questions with Verdandi but who could blame her she was talking to a women who is close with the Mizukage in some form or another. Masu tilted her head once again but the other way smiling ears perked and all ready to hear the response from Verd.

WC = 1017
WC Total = 1667

5Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:27 am

Verdandi

Verdandi

D-rank
Verdandi chuckled as the young woman turned out to be a rather curious kind. She gazed around and eventually opened a little Fūin seal gate to produce some chairs from her storage. It was an odd use of Fūin sealing but Verd had come to a certain mastery in her specializations that she was using them for every day things now with little worry if it was conform or not. She had a whole hut she could unseal at some point if wanted. Inside were many trunks for storage and also much furniture. Sneaking her palm through the space-time gateway to simply sneak out a chair or two from the vast available storage of misc. stuff was something she did quite often as of late. She’d sit her butt down into one of the comfy wooden chairs with pillows inbuilt into the seating and back protection. Moving her palm to signal for her young companion that she would like to see her take a seat as well. Verdandi checked the position of the sun to determine how many minutes it’d probably take for her ‘help’ to arrive and for them to have a casual talk while doing so. She was content that he would arrive and take care of this first arena in its primary problem before the two of them would probably have to go clean up the rest of it. Patiently she’d wait for the girl to exhale all her questions and then pondering how to go about answering them.

“I see, so you must be of Ronin heritage with your family. Wanderer are usually frowned upon in many places. I personally have good relationships with any of the nomadic lifestyle. Some of histories greatest have left their roots and ties with the villages. But not all villages do accept such a thing. Some might call you a dissident and try to make you feel bad for a lack of attachment and loyalty. Don’t let them annoy you friend. I’m sure you’ll find your path in the chase for greatness. There are oh so many ways to obtain one’s goal. It’s a shame how narrow-minded certain politicians do go about these things. As for the Mizukage, Ayakashi happens to be my aunt. So I kind of pulled the lucky straw to have her watch out for me ever since I started my path to become a full blown Kunoichi. She has been very supportive, but if you think for a second that she is a fun person to learn from I must disappoint you. Ayakashi is as merciful as she is patient. I think pretty much half of her training sessions end up with her reminding me how much the power gap remains between us. She used to push me down to the dirt after each battle she beat me in ever since I was Genin and she still does it now that I’m a Jōnin. While one could see her as a bit heartless there… I do admit it helped me become stronger.”

Verdandi chuckled. She certainly had made many experiences with her auntie that many of her teammates and academy friends were immensely jealous of. To be allowed to have private training sessions with the kage alone was something many of her friends would have, figuratively spoken, died for to obtain even a single session with her. But Verdandi had always been spoiled. While she tried to remain humble about it, things were as they were. If she were to be kage and had a niece of her own that was aching for greatness, she had to admit, she’d probably spoil that brat over the other thousands of students as well. Ayakashi had little family of her own. Verdandi could always feel that while Aya did not show her emotions directly, it had always been to her own joy to watch Verd grow into the ranks of more powerful shinobi and slowly turn into a kunoichi that she could be proud of alike a mother would be proud of its own child for achieving their dreams with dedication and effort. While Aya was always wary of making her attachments public knowledge, the day Verdandi had been promoted to her official secretary many of the politicians and kiri officials were talking about favorism behind their back. But neither Aya nor Verd would be bothered with it. After all, it just meant they could work together all day and enjoy each other’s company while being able to fully rely on their skills.

“So aside from Aya, my first mentor was Gin Kuroka, she’s now retired and travelling the world with her brat of a niece. Or grand-niece? I don’t remember. She’s literally the oldest shinobi I’ve seen to life to that age without defeat. Then there’s Mizuki whom used to be my Kenjutsu teacher. She’s a Raiu from Kumo you know. Maybe a relative of yours. Maigo has taken charge of the squad I work with in Kiri, he’s an Uchiha… quite a powerful one I might have to say. And there is Sero Osada I guess. A rather complicated figure. Strong for sure, but a little bit dark in his own persona. Staying with him makes you feel slipping into darkness. So, I try to keep my sessions with him rather short. As for a fact, I have met both of those people you mentioned. Fuyuko used to be one of my first teachers when I was Genin, she showed me a lot of tricks to go around in combat. As for Lamya… that was something I don’t really like to remember. She directly attacked our Squad in Suna when we were Chūnin. If it weren’t for a certain Konoha Jōnin, we might have died at her very hand that day. To be fair though, I think she tried to avoid killing us, but she mercilessly killed fellow Kiri-nin that day. She might have had a certain code of honor, but she was not the nicest person to be around, that’s for sure.”

1000 / 2100

6Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:00 pm

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu listened on to Verd as she spoke and laughed a few times over her experiences and people in where she would explain in great detail to Masu, which Masu thoroughly enjoyed listening to. The women even summoned a chair simply using Fūin, this women obviously had a great understanding of her powers and what she could accomplish, who knew what else she possessed. The women simply offered Masu a seat tapping on the chair, as Masu would quickly sit down upon the chair and cross her legs. Masu then keenly discussed and talked with Verdandi, and the words she spoke had a way of gripping you into listening and wanting to know more about someone and Masu was more than pleased with this. Tilting her head once again like she always did and smiled, even letting out a little laugh here and there nodding to Verd. Yet the truth within her words of those who distrusted or didn't like  the Ronin were definitely true, and unlike a snobby princess she was a much more humble creature that didn't treat people by their merits or where they are from but simply by their personality which any sane human should usually do. Within these times where peace was never really seen it was a humbled change from the terrors and attacks we had come under as a world. The women had expelled her first lot of information about herself and others she knew about and Masu quickly responded back to her.

"Wait the MIZUKAGE IS YOUR AUNTIE! Masu couldn't contain herself for a few seconds. Masu had simply not connected the fact these two had a clan connection by the way of the ice nature type and if remembered this, she wouldn't have reacted this way, yet she was to enthralled with what Verd had just brought upon her. "Thats incredible though, I've heard many stories of her and the nickname 'The Demon Ice Witch' I'm not entirely surprised with the way she may have treated you, but gosh I thought she would be of a little more kindness considering your family. But you were obviously still strong and I wouldn't be surprised if somehow you managed to become a Kage after her time had passed, you do have the type of power one would be scared to deal with. I mean you summoned a chair just so we could sit down.

Masu laughed for a brief moment as she slowly looked at the women once again, taking in her presence alone and the aura she had. It was one which you could feel was simply powerful if you were just in the vicinity. However this didn't put Masu off, in fact it made her more eager to be around someone who seemed to be able to handle things by herself and be a force to reckon with when need be. Masu always wished to be one in which she was humble but powerful when needed to be, in a short manner of time somehow this women had already became a role model in her eyes that quickly. She possessed a very much certain uniqueness to her, she could take care of herself very much so and even had a way of being connected to a kage. Yet her manners and etiquette was something different to what Masu had been use to dealing with. This was very much so a fresh and welcome change she had always hoped for. As Masu again peaked interest in what the women was saying awaited to respond and noticed a few of the names chucked around.

"I've heard of Gin simply through word of mouth about her, she was legendary from what I had heard and wasn't someone to be taken lightly in battle. But Mizuki, if shes a Raiu I'd love to meet her especially as I need someone to be able to teach me storm release properly and how to maintain and use it more effectively. But Maigo and Sero I had both heard from Lamya a long time ago, I was told to train under Sero by Lamya to improve my skills within weapons as I hadn't become proficient with them at that point. But Maigo was definitely someone I heard when I spent my time in the village, I never got to meet him but always wanted to at some point! I'm terribly sorry for what Lamya committed, I was very much a different person at that time on the verge of either good or evil and chose wrong for a majority of the time. I'm very much glad we are now separated as I never knew what her plan was for me and with the pain she had really brought to people in a time of terror if I knew that at any point I never would have sided with her. You know she even wanted me to not care about my match with Fuyuko at the time as she wanted me to help her with her Suna project. Masu quickly looked around just to avoid any awkward eye contact out of guilt as she duly felt responsible even though she didn't do anything directly. "Look if theres any teachers you could recommend for me that'd be perfect, soon I wanna be able to join a proper village and establish a home and have a proper master to help me hone my abilities as I still have much to learn! I've learn't my lesson and simply want to find someone that can teach and help me harness my power for greater good now.

WC = 952
WC Total = 2619

7Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:05 pm

Verdandi

Verdandi

D-rank
Verdandi nodded and smiled. For the lack of not being a smoker she simply crafted a little icicle from her hand and put it in her mouth, to gnaw on it silently as if it was a toothpick. A way to break an impatient habit of hers. Verd’s Senjutsu training had left her with much mental stress she had yet to properly clam down in meditation. To master the sage arts would be her next goal of many. She could see the sparkling in the young Raiu’s eyes at almost everything Verd spoke about. Surprisingly so she emitted a very fascinated and genuine interest over the achievements that Verdandi mostly had accomplished through luck and good companions. It was but a reminder for the princess that she should more often take the time to cherish those things she had, as others would most likely already be happy with but a fraction of Verdandi’s luck and achievements. She smirked contently. Masu was actually making her much less nervous. Containing the draconic beast within Verdandi’s belly with her mere gentle and soft presence. She was strong in her own kind. An aura that was promising. Dedication and patience would surface the many gifts and unique powers that this very girl would someday explore within herself. Asking for potential teachers was something Verd could relate with as well. She would rub her chin and wonder what kind of people would pop into her mind but she had already mentioned the name most likely to fit Masu.

“Well I could certainly send a message to Mizuki and arrange a family meeting for the two of you. She’d be most skilled to give you a lot of training for your elements and bloodline. If you ever end up visiting Kiri, make sure to drop by the Yuki residences. Our houses are usually marked with the snowflake insignia. There’s a lot of Yuki living in Kiri… from all kinds of branches… uhhh Aisu, Kori, Dao, Solstice… pretty sure its one of the largest clans in existence. But not many have unlocked their bloodline, so yeah, Aya might be a fierce teacher but she always does that knowing that only hard work and dedication can make us strong enough to survive. I only heard stories about her rather gruesome past. She had a lot of loss in her life. Another reason why I try to give her some ‘family’ to be calm and content with. She is very gentle and kind at heart. But I guess the trials she had gone through left her scared as well. I can often see her dwelling in the past and wondering how her experiences can be projected into the future. I guess we need someone to look out for us like her and that’s one of the reasons I don’t really ache to take her place. I don’t think that is my path. There is so much need for diplomatic persona like myself, not every strong Jōnin has to ache for the kage title, hihi. Besides, as healthy as she is, she’ll probably outlive me anyway.”

Verdandi laughed. But the moments of laughter were soon broken by the cries of a few scared off civilians. Verdandi smiled though. She knew exactly what this outcry meant. Her ‘friend’ had arrived. But Verdandi’s friend was no shinobi, or human even. Avalanche had come to answer his companions call for help. In a seemingly inhuman speed, suddenly a rather huge polar bear moved straight into the arena. His eyes quickly searching the environment. His legs going into brake-mode leaving behind a line in the dirt as he slowed down once, he had spotted Dandi. Calming from his burst speed, Avalanche slowly trotted towards Verd and her guest. Even while on all fours. Avalanche was about two meters tall and easily outreached any human standing up in size. The view of this majestic creature was nothing short but breath taking. The earth itself would thud upon every step he took as the almost one-ton heavy bear casually trotted towards Verd. His perfectly silver white fur and his glowing teal eyes would shine brightly in the afternoon sun that exhaled itself into the arena. At first glance, his imposing size would eventually come off scary at first. But anyone that would have even a little bit of empathy would quickly see the calmness and loving nature that the bear had when glancing into his eyes. Verd squeezed Masu’s leg and put her at ease.

“Don’t be scared, he is a good boy. The best.”

Verd giggled and stood up as her beloved, live long companion reached her. His snout quickly brushing to Verd’s cheek and placing his inhumanly large tongue over her to leave a lick of joy on her cheek Verd had to clean off afterwards. Laughing she’d scratch the bear on his neck and behind his ears as his tiny little tail would wiggle and his hind legs jump a few times leaving the earth to rumble again. He was after all, if taken a closer look, nothing else than a huge oversized dog in some sense. However, as a trained ninja pet, he was far smarter than any normal human companion and whilst he had never bothered to learn how to speak, he completely understood the human tongue in its fullest extent. After getting his excited greeting through with Verdandi. The princess would sit back down and the bear would eventually activate the backwards gear to let her companion sit down idly. His eyes now glaring gently at the young girl next to Verdandi. Lowering his head like a well-educated pet with royal manners. But aside from making his introduction bow, he couldn’t help but leave it to his instincts as he lifted his snout and started to sniff in Masu’s scent. Bears much like dogs and cats worked a lot more with their memory and persona identifying over their sense of smell. He was basically just trying to get to know Verdandi’s newest friend and offered Masu a quick brush of his giant head against one of her palms.

Avalanche:

1000 / 3100

8Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:32 pm

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu had been in a concentrated talk with Verd for a decent amount of time and she had crafted an icicle for her own benefit. To Masu it could be due to the fact from a mental fatigue or simply Masu talking a bit to much, which Masu sometimes found a hard thing for her to stop doing every so often. She knew she needed to give time to the women to talk instead of rambling for hours upon hours. Masu always wanted to be able to develop into a greater person and ninja and believed Verd would know someone that could help her, so she asked about it and dearly waited for a response from Verd. It appeared she had already said a name of a women already that would be able to help and teach her. The women who had already seemed to work with Verdandi, but also was a Raiu. Masu's mind went wild, a mentor was already pretty good to hear of but one that can help nurture and develop upon Masu's skills would be more than appreciated. The girl had turned back to talking about the current Mizukage and her role in that type of life, it interested Masu as that was a goal of her's in a way. But as Verd spoke of it, she didn't seem as if that was the path she wanted to go, which was very much one that you would assume if you knew about their heritage and family connection.

"I would be honoured if I could work with Mizuki! I'd much appreciate if I could ever have the chance for that! Masu quickly perked up so fast she couldn't contain herself but quickly calmed down and began talking once again. "Well I can definitely understand not wanting to become a political figure in your lifetime or anything close to, but if you aren't planning upon that what are you planning on becoming or striving for? Masu would look at this figure she so quickly adored and admired. But before Masu could ask anymore she could hear the distant cries of civilians just outside of the gates of the arena. Masu wanted to go and investigate and her mind quickly pondered on what it possibly could be. A rouge ninja? A fight brewing outside? or simply just a misunderstanding? Soon the ground began to slam and looking over at the women sitting next to her had smiled as if she knew what was coming already. Masu simply had to have trust in her that is all she could hope for.

As the sounds and slams grew closer and closer soon around the corner a huge white fluffy polar bear came around. Masu's first instinct was to jump or her body would automatically tense in this situation, Verd took hold of Masu's leg to put it at ease and it thoroughly worked, as the slight pain and pressure helped take Masu's mind off the situation and she also claimed he was a good boy. Slowly Masu had started to adjust but the girl was less scared than the initial shock, but up close he seemed very cute and fluffy to the girl. The bear had licked the women beside her, his tail even decided to wiggle as well. At first the look of a bear would be scary but deep down it seemed like it was an oversized dog who just wanted to love and help those it served. But before Masu could do anything, the bear had decided to stare into the young girl's eyes and she looked directly back into the white bear. It felt as if she was looking into the soul of the bear something about it was very spiritual and the two had eyes locked on each other, before she knew it the bear offered a little head scratch onto one of Masu's arms. Masu quickly smiled and had a small little giggle at the bear scratching his head.

"Awww who's a good boy, whats his name by the way and where should we get started now?" Masu simply couldn't stop admiring the gentle beast and loved him very much so. They were now ready to get started and move on from introductions into proper work.

WC = 725
Total WC = 3344

9Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:15 pm

Verdandi

Verdandi

D-rank
Verdandi watched the two and pondered in her head about the questions asked. Where did she want to be in instead? It seemed ironic indeed. Most of her friends were always aching to play the political game at the top and yet Verd had attained such position without really aiming for more than power and the ability to bring peace to those whom were important to her. But she figured that this was actually the very answer she was looking for here. Avalanche carefully snug his head into Masu’s lap as she crawled him all over the fluff. Verd laughed. He had always been like this. Maybe he simply refused the fact that he had grown up quite nicely. Forever young at heart. Which for a bear was a fine thing that one does not have to worry about at all. But Masu also called Verd back to reality from their nice chit chat and so Dandi would nod and slowly get up from her chair. Stretching herself a bit as if she had just taken a nap before moving in behind her bear and ruffling his fur massively all over, leaving him to savor all the attention he’d receive from both kunoichi around him.

“His name is Avalanche. I found him as baby in the north after a snowstorm. So I found it only fitting to name him after the event that brought him into my fold. As for what I’m personally aching for… to be honest. I just want to make sure this world is at peace and stability so I can find myself a nice home. Marry my boyfriend. Retire and have a cozy family life without any hassle about ninjas and their troubles. The war of mankind is bothering me and seems to disturb my ability to find peace. Just moving into retirement now doesn’t help either. The world always comes to claim you with its violence if you leave it out there. I don’t know if I can achieve such peace, war is at the horizon again. We will be further away from it then ever. But I do trust, into the will and hopes of people that want to make this world a better place and hopefully we can reach another golden age of prosperity and freedom. Like during the 7th Hokage’s reign. He showed us all it is possible. So it is not a faulty dream to have.”

Verd smiled. She genuinely believed that if she obtained enough power she could make the world freeze in its own self-destructiveness. Bot for now. For today she had an arena to fix. Verd would get up and pat Avalache. Pointing with her palm against the large doton formations.

“Avalache. Destroy.”

She exhaled calmly and the bear slowly moved from his comfy spot to get up. Looking at the doton formations before nodding idly. He charged up his running speed quickly and soon crashed with his head on first straight into a large earth pillar, completely shattering it to pieces. Verd and Masu would watch the giant bear as he rushed through the arena and took down any ill formations by simply using his own body weight and immense physical power to get rid of them. Once the formations were broken. Verd would move into the center of the arena and cast her A-Rank archerfish technique. Summoning a huge amount of water that would spill into the arena. Carefully bending the waters properties to wash away the remaining earth shards from the ground. Eventually pressuring all of it back below ground and crushing it back to sand, dust and dirt.

“Well I guess that’s it for the terraforming part. Lets go and find the scattered kunai, and weaponry so we can collect it all. Be careful, there is also tiny stuff like senbon needles and makibishi traps. Don’t step on it. Keep your eyes on the ground.”

Verd would fire up her Sharingan to raise her perception for a bit so she could properly see the tiny things barely visible on the ground and casually started picking up stuff. Avalanche would see what Verd was doing and sniffed around on the ground. Following Masu to help her find the tiny metal things lingering almost everywhere.

700 / 3800

10Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:12 am

Masu

Masu

D-rank
The huge polar bear had been nuzzling Masu as the two continued talking a little before actually starting some proper work. Verdandi had named the cute little beast 'Avalanche' which seemed an obvious fit for a pet such as him and explained her circumstances in which came to those two meeting each other. The young Masu had continued to have Avalanche in her lap as her head kept pressing against her red jacket and pants, it was almost as if it acted like a cat. The two woke up from the brief moment of carelessness to begin the proper assignment at hand. Verd would stretch and stand up and moving behind the bear, Masu would quickly bolt up and slowly daze herself from getting up to quick before quickly recovering and brushing off all of the white fur from her clothing, she simply followed along the Jonin as she spoke to Masu. Her ears perked once again and decided to chirp in once and a while like she always chose to do.

"Avalanche is such a fitting name! But back on topic, the days of peace and clarity that we once had before our times could come back but the chances are slim. Evil will always lurk about in the shadows like it does. If good was to win, and peace would become a staple in this world, one day darkness will reign supreme and come back because peace isn't interesting enough for some people. I'd love to have a figure such as the 7th Hokage back to bring about peace one again, maybe the Mizukage could accomplish that, but with the current Raikage not entirely liked it could be a very sticky situation. But back onto a normal topic, how long have you been in your relationship for?"

Masu smiled and clearly followed along as the two started to properly walk into the Arena and start mending and fixing things that they couldn't do before without Avalanche. Verd gave a clear signal to the fluffy polar bear to start destorying the huge mounds of earth pillars and smashing straight into them. Dandi quickly went into the center of the arena and casting a jutsu which seemed to bend away any of the earth that had been left by Avalanche.

"I think some of the Kunai could be a bit higher on the walls as well, but there still might a few active paper bombs left on the ground so be careful of those as well!

Masu quickly starts to look around and search for any remaining senbons on the ground, as a few Kunai with a few dents in them were also nearby. She picked them up and searched around for a few more kunai and noticed one a little up the wall and used Supernatural Walking Practice to slowly walk up the wall and retrieve all the weapons on the walls. As Masu looked around from the wall she really noticed the arena's size compared to her arena in which she had to fight in was a lot smaller than she pictured.

WC = 518
WC Total = 3862

(Sorry for the late and little response have been a little busy!)

11Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:52 am

Verdandi

Verdandi

D-rank
Verdandi smiled and shouted to her little helper that she will tell her later about the relationship thingy. Giggling to herself over the cute curiosity of her student. Verd would walk through the arena and use her wind or water elements to flatten and reshape any remaining dents her previous jutsu hadn’t perfectly evened out just yet. As Masu suggested, some paper tags were still to be found but they had long lost their chakra infuse and were hereby harmless. Without a chakra string network or a potent user nearby, paper tags were just paper tags, nothing explosive left to them unless charged once again. But since they were valuable Verd would scoop them up and return them to the armory later along with the scooped-up tools they would be able to gather. As the items started to pile up Verd would make sure to take out a bag from her sealing-hole and toss the stuff she found in it. The durable fabric of the leather able to withstand the potential piercing tips of the senbon and kunai that were boking against its layers. Avalanche sniffed around the ground and growled whenever he could find another missing item, while Verd would keep her Sharingan on the lookout. Masu cleverly used the supernatural walking tech to go and pick up what was left stuck in the arena walls, something Dandi had clearly forgotten to consider but she wouldn’t have to mention that. After a few more minutes with the combined effort of Masu, Avalanche and Dandi, the Arena would ultimately find itself clean of all that could annoy the next match. However, it seemed that the coming match required grassland as surface and at the moment they were standing on solid earth and dirt. Verd would motion Masu and Avalanche to move back to the Arena entrance near the chairs.

Pulling out a specific number of sealing tags she would position herself in the middle of the arena and quickly perform a little stunt in where she would toss the sealing tags perfectly spread over all directions into the round shape of the arena. Hitting all ground corners properly she’d channel her fuinjutsu chakra to activate the sealing tags properties. They had been prepared with Mokuton chakra beforehand and given away to Verd by the mission administration. The tags would slowly dissolve as their purpose had been revealed. Releasing the Mokuton chakra within they would send large waves of chakra into the battlefield and even while Verd was walking back towards Masu and Ava to meet up with them, the grass already started to grow vividly and rapidly. But since Dandi could move rather flashy and quickly she’d be gone from the center before her feed could eventually cause an irritation to the growth of the grass beneath her. Standing next to Masu, Verd would push her fists against her hips and watch the sealing tags finish their job. The arena was clean. Masu could drop the weapons she had picked up in the big bag Avalanche was carrying for them and it was rather clear that their simple task had been ultimately fulfilled at last. Verd would snatch one of the chairs and offer the other once again to her new friend as she sat down her lazy butt. Avalanche would drop the bag full of projectiles and shuriken to the corner and quickly move in between the chairs so Dandi and eventually Masu could give more caressing scratches to the good boy. Verd giggled and ruffled the bear behind his big ears and glared back against Masu once again.

“Well, that was quick and easy. Nothing too spectacular. But that’s fine, leaves more time to us doing what we like to… while still getting paid haha. Hmmm let’s see. Well the wars incoming will last quite a while I’m afraid. At least current indications imply such. I’ve seen the foreboding of it in suna. But alas, I’m but a teenager now, I do not expect any of this to be all perfect within like…. The next twenty or thirty years. So, its basically just a question if I survive long enough to see this peace become true. As for my relationship, it is still fresh! We’re barely together for a year. But we’ve known each other for about three? Many things could still go wrong… but you know. I’m a rather optimistic person. I like the state of mind where my brain is certain that all things will go well and that there is always a way to cope with the things that don’t. Uhhh… But anyhow. Tell me a bit about yourself. We got some chit chat time left before its time to go home, and I’ve already rained so many words upon you that it must be tiring by now.”

800 / 4600

12Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:26 pm

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu had continued to walk upon the wall and simply looked at Verd, smiling and waving at her from distance while carrying a small Velcro sealed bag that could carry more than anyone would usually assume. While the young genin looked around for anymore things to do she seemed entirely pleased with what she had accomplished and most of the arena had been cleaned out for the most part. A few paper bombs had been seen but from Dandi's expression they didn't seem to pose a threat or be active due to the lack of chakra supplying it. While Masu knew of the non-threatening bomb she had to simply make sure to peel it off and hand it back in safe and sound, her pessimistic side started showing a little as she overthought for just a moment in what could happen, full right knowing nothing bad will happen at all. Masu quickly ran back down from the wall as soon as she could, quickly approaching Verd and Ava. Masu as quickly appointed back to the arena chairs along with Avalanche as the Jonin had devised a plan to use her chakra and create some sort of seal to activate. In doing so the round arena came to a complete silence before slowly the tags started to disintegrate. Verd had managed to release charka waves which felt incredible from inside the arena, small little vibrations could be felt before grass had started to grow and weeds and leaves had sprung about the arena.

The arena was properly complete as if it was new, no signs of tears and problems in the land. quickly Masu had rushed back up from the chair she was instructed to sit in, running quickly to the guard rails to observe the arena's fresh atmosphere and new aura to it. Masu dropped her bag of kunai and senbon down onto the ground before it was picked up by Ava in an attempt to make there lives a little easier. Dandi would take a seat and seemed to be pleased with herself before also offering Masu a seat. Masu would gracefully accept from her now new friend who had a very kind soul behind it, seeking the same idea's about peace and hopefully and end to this type of stuff. As they sat down once again Masu quickly remembered she had a little amount of chewing gum she kept stashed in her pockets somewhere, she reached around in a weird panic of pressing on each individual pocket. Masu would take a piece for herself and offered one over to her partner as she talked about her relationships and the ideal peace of the world respectively. As she continued to pet the polar bear for day's on end, scratching his ears and belly. Masu listened closely to Verdandi's words before she passed it back over to her.

"That's great news for your relationship and hopefully you'll be able to live a long and fulling life with them, and one day I'll meet them! But the oncoming war will really test people, and what the limits will be for them and others. But people these days go to fast and don't savour the small little things that make life enjoyable. For me I've always been fast then slow  paced always adjusting to when need be, but right now I don't have time to stop. I heard of the plans that were meant to happen with Suna and they didn't sound the brightest even for Lamya's standards. I don't know what Hastur is capable of but it will be one of great significance, thats for sure. Thats why my main goal right now is to become, much much stronger than before and stop wallowing around like I have been for the past year. Ahh, sorry went on my whole spiel again, I do that sometimes! Anyways if you could put in a word to Mizuki about me that would be greatly appreciated, I won't stop until I can bring upon something for my legacy! Is there anything else you want to talk about, I think I talked for a long time so maybe its your go.

Masu laughed as she quickly tried to refrain from talking any longer and passing it off once again to Dandi. As she focused upon the very next words spoken to her.

WC = 743
WC Total = 4605

13Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:45 am

Verdandi

Verdandi

D-rank
Verdandi glared into the field before them. The grass would idly move as it was touched by the gentle palms of the wind itself. Despite it being seemingly of fake-born nature it still gave her that relaxing comfort that one would normally get from staring into a spring covered field from atop of a little hill. Verd admitted, that the situation wasn’t quite that romantic but alas couldn’t be bothered by tiny details and still took in the calming effect of the noise generated by the wind brushing past the leaves and bushes. Her young companion was excited still and obviously had a good time today. It always left Verd with an even bigger smile when she could gather from a situation that her friends and pupils were enjoying themselves. Cause, why stride for peace and crave for unity and freedom if one isn’t able to enjoy such moments that come oh so close to that perfect world Verd would be chasing in her dreams. Masu was quite the cutie and the way she talked, Verd would feel like a big sister listening to her lil sis rants and thoughts. But despite it being rants, she was certainly not wrong. Many things were yet to come for either of them and many events, be it of good nature and reconstruction or be it of war, they required one to be strong in order to really make a bigger difference. All in all, every little help would count, but more power meant more influence.

Verd disliked the idea to be one of those generic people that just craved to become stronger for personal reasons and selfish goals. She wondered if she’d have to call herself out on this part someday, considering that she knew how she truly enjoyed the powers that came along with her rise to greatness. Would it be like the demonic ice crawling up on Ayakashi’s soul? Would it be like the demons that claimed Hastur and corrupted him to the point he truly believed himself the next coming of the sage of the six paths, a new god to walk on earth? Would Verd eventually be driven mad by the very power she pursued. How irony would have to claim its joke on her if the woman that became one of the worlds strongest kunoichi for the very sense of people would be devoured by her own power and only create more war and suffering instead. Verd would shake her head. This was not her. She would rather strip herself of all powers than become such a tainted being. Or even fall onto the very release of her own blade if it was but the only way to give release to her suffering. Verd sighed, dark thoughts were always somewhere creeping up on her in the shadow of her mind like that. Worries, so many worries. But moments like this. With a happy and hyped young pupil and a comfy happy bear next to her, those were the moments worth to chase after all.

“Don’t measure yourself by the speed of your progress or by comparing yourself to the other. No one can ever keep you from becoming one of the worlds greatest, one way or another, be it tomorrow or be it in a long time yet to pass. I look back on many months and years of joyful experiences with my squad and my family. I have met a thousand souls that I’d dare to call my friends today. Some more, some less. Still it was an exciting journey and alas it is yet far from over. Try to savor those moments, when you have someone that cherishes your existence with you and you can return the favor in same. Hastur will eventually find his master, Kumo will rise again and flourish. Suna will rise again under new leadership and with new spirit as well. The old suna was corrupted and defect and while its shattering end was far from a good solution to cleanse it, it was yet still cleansed. We have to accept what has happened and cannot stride from our history that is already written. We can however make the best of it. We can make use of the rebirth that our suna is going through and give it a new face and a new, clean body. With this chance they might rise far stronger than they have ever been before the fall. Finally rid of their own self-destructive corruption and decay.”

Verdandi had seen how Suna was being destroyed from within due to the many selfish things that had happened within the government, the kage had neglected their duties and abandoned their post for too many generations. A new, strong leader was required to repair what once was lost within. But Verdandi knew that things were already set in motion. Things she wanted to be part of. A reconstruction happening behind the veil of secrets. She knew there would be someone here, at the exams, that had deeper insight into what was happening. Verdandi wanted in on that. To help them rebuild what was lost to them. Not for personal gain, but simply as an act to complete a once broken nation. If they ever would shout out their desire for rebuild, Verdandi knew that many would heed the call of the sand. Probably even Masu. And yet Verdandi started to yawn. Avalanche casually snored away in a nap of comfort as Dandi had been idly stroking his head and fur, she realized that despite the simple nature of their task it had still consumed their effort and time. The day was almost gone.

“Well it seems like we have to call it a day for now. I will make my way home soon and drop off the weapons at the admin center. Any last questions I can indulge you with my dear you pupil? I will promise you to make haste and inform my dear friend Mizuki as soon as I can, just for you.”

1000 / 5600

14Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu felt so very welcomed to her new buddy, it was almost like a family feeling she had never felt once in her life, but there was something there that was new to her. Was it a bond forming, who knew but for Masu she could feel like she could rant on for days on end just to Dandi about anything or even just listen to her talk as well for years. But Masu delved into her thoughts for a brief moment, looking back on the current things in the world that conflict her ideals and motives especially and what could be holding her back from achieving more like she always wanted and claimed she will do. Even the idea of taking on a darker tone to her style came into question at one point when she was partnered with Lamya for a brief period of time, although Masu spent limited time there she still can feel the chills she brought to the young girl and the feeling in her stomach long before anything else really shocked her. But the older one also seemed to be in a deep sense of thought as well, perhaps thinking about the same things in terms of people and their dark paths or maybe just something else. But these days many people can slip down the path of evil more evidently than ever before, the exposes of our many nations leads to new people, good and bad. Luckily for Masu, Verdandi was definitely on the good spectrum for her rader and friendship.

But Masu's source of power especially used to stem from a fuel of hatred for certain nations and clans, such as the Uchihas and Uzamaki for hunting down her family at the time. Ever since she changed from the source of her power it became more evident she thought about her attacks and it was more about effectiveness over rapid massive power bursts, that may have a chance to hit someone. Thankfully she realised this now and that life had been put in the behind like most history should be. The idea of people's sources of power always intrigued her, people may have one or many reasons, maybe not even a single reason at all. Verd talked of the comparison Masu had made, which Masu did way to often for a girl of her age. But the Jonin obviously had a great idea of what can courpt someone and what can help cleanse a person of what they had become. From Masu's analysis Dandi had seemed very much an optimistic type of girl which always helps with someone who is more of a realist and more focused on the situation now instead of later. As Masu kept listening on to her peer she was very much interested and all the ideas started to flood to her head about people and life and much much more.

"But, I only choose to measure myself by others standards and what happened because I should of been at that level before. People like Fuyuko and Nova who were in my exams have gone on to be some of the very best ninjas out right now and I should of been there right along side but I slouched around and got incredibly lazy, as much as I vow to become better for that reason. It's mainly to protect anyone who doesn't have protection as I can understand that idea of being scared of something you have no protection from, and no one should be in that situation at any point, or at least have some form of protection. Maybe travel lands and take missions and clear out bad guys from villages, or maybe attempt being a Kage in due time, or even reestablishing Suna. A sort of retribution for being apart of Lamya's aid. But who knows what it may bring for both of us, maybe some day we will fight along side each other in the 'war' that may occur if anything gets to crazy even by Hastur standards."

Masu knew of the massive damage done in Suna, as she travelled through there many a times before and after the destruction caused by Lamya, and the few others she had worked with but not known. But Masu knew she wanted to bring something that will outlive her, a legacy that could bring upon a new time of peace and care in the world. But she needs to start at her foundation and learn everything from scratch before she can even accomplish those monumental tasks she's so set upon. The sun started to make it way down and Dandi spoke of any last questions and the mention of talking to Mizuki about Masu at some point. Masu took a few seconds to think of a question and one came straight to her mind.

"I know you apart of the royal family, but do you talk to them that much. What is it actually like to have that family value? I'm sorry if Im imposing, I'm just very curious!

Masu laughed and played a little with her jacket hoping not to step on the toes of her new friend, and floating the conversation into uncharted territories, and hopefully finally get a grasp of another person's lifestyle and how their life has shaped out and maybe the perspective change for Masu as well.

WC = 904

WC Total = 5509

15Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:17 am

Verdandi

Verdandi

D-rank
Verdandi yawned away into the evening. She could feel exhaustion cling and creep up on her. But indeed there was a resting warmth within her bosom as she would spend time with Masu. It was a sweet feeling to share, knowing well that this child was full of hope and promise and that she was cherishing their time together as much as Verdandi did if not more. The princess would keep an amused smile on her face towards whichever words the young lady next to her would pick to speak. It was adorable to hear of her own self critic as well as feeling her own desires to become strong and independent. Verd wondered what else she could say to put the cute girl at ease knowing well that the speed of progress either of her friends in comparison to her own meant nothing. She knew that Fuyuko was constantly busy trying to keep her powerful Takao in check and to make sure that he wouldn't lose his sanity to his own seemingly limitless powers, much alike the other people of high powers they had talked about. Aya, Hastur, Lamya or the mysterious sealer of Inabayama. Also there was Nova, a girl of many facets that Verdandi, while knowing little about personally, had heard about many things. Sero had mentioned her betrayal to the mist. Her abandoning ship to return to the ashes of her old broken home, together with Izumi, a tag team of incredible power. Both of them now suggested to be involved with dark dealings. Eventually even becoming outlaws and criminals. While at the same time trying hard to rebuild their glorious nation of old.

"Rank and power means nothing if you don't spend the time to wisely learn to control it. I could easily strife after the very frost that my aunt possesses and in due time I'd become but a second shadow of her own glory. But why should I rush towards it. The powers that Ayakashi needs to deal with are so self destructive that only her experience and ages of self torment within the demonic ice corruption allow her to prevail and stay away from utter loss of personality and turning towards insanity instead. I have no need to reach for the stars now that I know they would most likely just burn my palms and leave me wounded. Why should I wound myself in the process just to capture one of those stars above? If all I have to do is wait patiently until it passes through the horizon and slowly lingers itself into my lap on its own. Patience. Learn it. Be happy with what you have and be excited over knowing what is waiting for you out there. I will never in my life feel guilty over lingering years with my friends and squad to have fun experiences over crushing through the roof of powers. I will continue to linger and sharpen the weapons that I have now and eventually, in time, the world will bring that power to me in a state when I'm ready to fully control it and hence be even more powerful and compelling than others who are now struggling to even somewhat control their self destructive chakra within them. Patience."

Verdandi smiled. She knew well that there were not many people left in this world that could dwarf her in the food chain. There was no need to break through and aim to claim the title of the worlds strongest just yet. To be a useful and gentle beacon of peace was the only thing she craved for right now. To teach the next generations and to give them new ideas about a better world with less struggle and bloodshed. One could still dream about such pretty ideas, no? But Masu would realize it soon enough that the hurry didn't matter. That the persona she compared herself with were already busy trying to fend off their own demons for aching to their greatness quickly. They would find their own peace in time. Again, with patience. Verd inhaled once more and figured that it was time to finish this all though. The last question would be blessed once again with a final advice.

"I have much family. The Dao Clan is loving and sweet. Royalty or not, they mainly just try to work on a better future for the good of the Snow country and as you may know there are hundreds and thousands of Yuki Clansmen out there. I never fall short of cousins to visit me and surprise me with the beauty of their existence. Yes I am blessed, but I have also realized that many of those I have met during my travels are people I would call my siblings, cause I choose them for me. Blood is important. But the world you create around you with the people of your personal choice is even more important. It's just a happy coincidence if the people you are bound by blood are also the people you'd choose to be around, isn't it? Find your own family. Don't let blood bonds keep you from making loved ones. An open heart is never short of friends. Ever."

And with that said, Verd would get up and pat her palms, Avalanche would raise and nudge his head in goodbye to one last time growl at his new friend before turning about and walking away. Verd would raise and once the girl would follow the chairs they sat on would vanish into nothingness. Dandi would lean in down to give Masu a tight well meant hug. "Take care little sister, we shall meet again soon."

[EXIT]

900 / 6500

WC Usage:

16Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Empty Re: Prepare Exam Arenas [Masu] Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu's eyes started to daze off from the lack of sleep she had been getting recently and the fact that time was coming to head home. The small little shakes and waking herself up by shocking her body suddenly started to draw in. But she continued to track on and kept very awake whenever Verdandi was talking, not because she wanted to not seem rude but because she actually enjoyed listening to her talk and what she discussed was very much interested to Masu for sure. She already looked at Dandi as a girl she wanted to role model her self off and somehow keep her in her life, almost like a big sister in her eyes. She could tell that whatever life threw at Verd nothing extremely bad would happen to her and she would trek through without being scared in the process. Looking back into Masu's former exam participants made her wonder where most had gone, she knew of Fuyuko and her relation to helping someone she didn't know. But the more notorious duo of Izumi and Nova, those two always did go together like two peas in a pod but looking back neither of them seemed to be set on the path of darkness into a criminal life. This was obviously weird to Masu as she pictured this time last year, it was meant to be Masu heading down that path and those two were meant to bring glory back to the hidden mist village. But life is so unexpected, here we are with Masu as now the good child behind everyone and all of the rest of the participants making strides unlike any other previous ninja of our ages. Maybe one day she could return make her amends to Fuyuko for Masu's complete arrogance and bringing her back into reality by knocking some sense into her, and proving that she wasn't as good as she really was.

Dandi continued to talk about the sense of presence or change one had when they rushed for power as she spoke of Ayakashi in great detail of her own self destructive path she had taken by her lack of care about herself and only about power. Sounded very familiar to Lamya who only kept herself composed as long as it didn't compromise her ideals or morals she had set in place to have a line drawn in the sand. But Masu knew she needed to be patient and that these things would come to her, but she couldn't help but rush into this and became strong with lots of training that she could do, to become better than that little girl who surrendered cowardly in the Chunnin Exams. But maybe that's what she could learn from certain people like Dandi and Mizuki when she finally got to meet her. Masu's head started pondering and wondering what she may be like especially since she's probably one of the most well known Raiu's of this current generation in a long time.

Dandi talked about her families sweetness and care for one another, to Masu it seemed the family wasn't simply about being a royal upkeep but a loving and proper family. But also her bloodline family in the Yuki clan similar to the Raiu clan Masu is apart of, both clans had many people from other nations that may be indirectly related and only a few of them possessing the kekkai genkai associated to the clan. But from Verd's way of talking that didn't seem to be her only family, friends as well were considered to be her family. Avalanche nudged his head on Masu growling softly in the process and Masu would rub his head and give him a last scratch to say goodbye until next time. Verdandi had started to get up from her chair as Masu got up from the chair and they poofed away into nothingness. Dandi had gotten a little lower to a nice embracing hug with Masu, Masu would obviously do the same hugging back a little tighter as she didn't know when they would meet once again. "Goodbye big sister, I'll see you when I see ya stay safe!

[Exit]

WC = 711

WC Total = 6220

WC Usage:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.