You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
Spoiler:

Thread theme

The world of the shinobi was one of constant contradiction in it's ebbs and flows of not only chakra but so too time. Everything repeated in circles, everything came to an end and was reborn in those ashes of defeat. Such was the way of the ninja, eternal conflict and yet eternal peace, a contradiction but one that was the reality that they lived. He was on the chase for one of the shinobi six, a sinister group of mercenaries that had links to not only his father's blood, the knights of gelel, but so too had become the target of his quest to rid the world of them since battling that of Komodo with Yoshihiro and Raijin the lightning in kumogakure. The man he hunted was a grand illusionist who bore a banroku basket upon his head to hide his face and through the use of genjutsu, fuuinjutsu and hiden techniques was able to fool near anyone to think he was a god. In their first clash last year Xiao had been tricked through his techniques into believing not only did he have a rinnegan but fooled to believe he had resurrected the one tailed shukaku as well but that was a story for another time. This man was simply known as...The Majishan!

He had tracked him to some older ruins, far older than the abandoned villages he had stumbled upon. Here at the center of said ruins, those old and worn that once belonged to the great Roran city but had now become nothing more than oxidised stone and mossed cobble as it hung there loosely. Xiao prepared himself, readied himself outside a small room on a tip of what seemed to be once a temple, Majishan in the center of the room as he began to weave and sway waving his arms Xiao soon entered  the room standing with his mask firmly upon his face. Majishan turned and lifted his arms, his long wizard sleeves rolling downward as he gazed upon the little spider-nin who had been a thorn in his side.

KYUTAI! WELL WELL WELL, THE MASTER OF MYSTERY, THE SULTAN OF SORCERY, THE WONDER OF WIZARDRY GREETS THEE he remarked shaking and waving his basket like head bobbling from side to side as green smoke eminated outward "BUT THOUGH THY MAY THINK THEE ARE SAFE, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE WORLD OF MAJISHAN! DARE YOU ENTER MY MAGICAL REALM?"

The little spider-nin proceeded to crack his knuckles, Majishan was all talk afterall with no real physical presence besides his illusions. "New basket? Looks good. But say, don't you think it's a little unkind to have me track you all the way to Konohagakure? I'm barely able to sleep as it is without jetlag included." Xiao stated in his somewhat altered voice. He wasn't "xiao guan" when he faced battle in his mind, rather he was Kyutai Osada, a spider warrior and a ninja all the same. Walking towards Majishan he opened his arms into a comfortable 'shrugging' like pose as he gazed directly at the basket headed villain "Hey, let's keep it plain and simple, You're gonna tell me how you've discovered a new powerful historic power, I'll tell you that I'll stop you, you fight me, I do something that - y'know - stops you. Then we do the whole dance again, can't we just skip to the end?" Xiao Guan stated making his way forward and pressing his foot upon the green smoke emitting cauldron infront of Majishan.

I SAY THEE NAY KYUTAI, DO NOT TOUCH THAT! he roared out waving his hands and almost attempting to grab the cauldron "What this?" Xiao Guan stated as he kicked the cauldron over. Green smoke began to cover the room, rapidly engulfing the two "YOU UTTER, UTTER FOOL! YOU'VE KILLED US BOTH! THIS IS A DRAGON RAVINE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" screamed out Majishan that the smoke began to cover more and more of the room before the fog was so thick he could hardly see.

As the smoke began to clear, it became clear that something was amiss. He could feel the wind on his face...and though his ears rang, he could hear something like a resounding chime that soon lowered it's pitch into a white noise of city life. Wherever he was, he couldn't fully make sense of it, the world was spinning and he had a feeling of both wanting to sleep and to run wild with energy unable to find a balance in the two his body merely span out of control, faster and faster he span until finally he collapsed to the ground as he let loose of all his muscles slumping downward.

Darkness.

As he opened his eyes in a flutter, he saw a hoard of faces around him, faces he had never seen, wherever he was...it wasn't kirigakure and this rang more obvious than ever with the konohagakure emblems emblazed upon each forehead protector of the shinobi around him. Were they enemy? Was this one of Majishan's tricks? It was hard to know to be perfectly honest and he opted instead to do what he did best - go with the flow. Standing and brushing himself up, he felt his head wavering and proceeded to hold it thusly "Yup...Toto we're not in Kirigakure anymore..." he stated quoting the famous Koyuki Kazahana film 'The Sorceror of Otogakure'. Xiao Guan proceeded to look about the village, things were different to say the least. Changed. Fresher, he admitted but certainly different. "Where...am I?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.