You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky ran in on his hands and jumped up. He landed on his feet showing off. He then sighed and yawned lazily. He then laid on the ground and began to watch the clouds sighing in a relaxed lazy mindset. "I am growing bored of these leaf women." "They are no fun to flirt with when their boyfriends are weak." "Even though some of them caused a slight nose bleed last week." He laughs slightly in a perverted manner. "Damn I could use a drink but I do not want to pay for the drinks." He began to nod off slightly as the clouds were so peaceful and yet woke to a startle as an animal was staring at him. "What the hell are you looking at?" His words scared the animal away. He laughed slightly but felt bored from the weak boyfriends he had accidenlty knocked out in front of their hot girlfriends.

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira was wandering around looking for a good spot for cloud watching one of his favorite activitys. he came across this clearing, which he thought would be perfect. He walked slightly faster than normal around it looking for a good spot, he finally found one but before sitting down noticed someone else nearby by, he looked at the person who was laughing slightly. He wondered what the person was laughing about but lost interest quickly he took both his swords out of their sheathes and stabbed them into the ground in the shape of an X and laid up against them using them as a rest to prop himself up.

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky looked over hearing the sound of something moving. He calmly yawned. "If you have the intelligence to speak Introduce yourself." He then continued to look over at where he believed the sound he was hearing was coming from from awaiting an intelligent response. "This is quite to be quite the annoying pain in the ass event for me I got the feeling." "I had this feeling before during the learning of my byakugan."

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira sat up as the boy he had saw when he entered spoke to him, he removed both of his swords from the ground returning them to their respectful sheathes. He turned around to face the boy who had addressed him. He walked slowly over close to the boy about 5 meters away and leaned up against a tree saying "The names hiragana kisame, but please i go by Hira, you know its impolite to request an inroduction from someone without first introducing yourself." This boys eyes... there was something about them, but Hira had no idea what.

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"Interesting name." He sat up while his eyes were fixated at him. "The name is Sky." He tried to keep his voice and relaxed. "Well Sky Hyuuga to be precise." "So u wield swords interesting." "What brings you here to this area?"

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Sky... hyuuga... a hyuuga huh? Hira had heard of them and their doujutsu the byakugan. He looked at those pale white eyes of the hyuuga member before speaking. "yes... im a swordsmen, i would say im pretty good for how much i train. So a hyuga huh? Wielders of the byakugan correct?" He waited a moment for an answer then continued on to say "Im just out and about exploring the village."

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky remained looking at him. "So you are not from this village?" "With those swords people will get suspicious." He stood up quickly without taking his eyes off Hiragana. "I am one of those people." He took a calming relaxing breath. "I do believe I heard of your clan in my studies."

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira wondered what it was that this boy had to be suspicous of. He just looked at the boy and shook his head bfore saying "Oh... you have heard of my clan? Well, then tell me what was it that you learned?" He wouldnt think that this boy would have very much info on his clan and he was probably right but he was still curious to what the boy claimed to know.

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"Let us see for one I believe one was in the Akatsuki way back." "He had a shark type appearance." "Do you know who I speak of?" "His jutsus were shark based also kind of obvious if you ask me." As he went quickly into his clans signature fighting stance. "I think he was one of the legendary swordsmen of the mist."

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
hira smiled with his sharp shark teeth coming into veiw. He spoke "you must me isame hoshigake, the one i look up to acually." he tensed up his muscles a little as Sky took a stance, he wondered if sky planned to attack him or what he was doing. He continued on to say "And yes his shark based water jutsu was destructive, i have acually a few jutsu like his in my own arsenal." He slowly moved one hand onto one of his swords and just rested it on the hilt.

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky remained looking at Hiragana debating whether to show off his clans well known Byakugan eyes. "I see you grabbed your sword." "Are you afraid do face a Hyuuga head on." "That is very intelligent since our gentle fist could ruin your day and hurt you."

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
As he listened to sky's words, he moved his hand off his sword and down to his side. He stood staring at sky still in his stance. He wasnt afraid to fight this hyuuga, he didnt want to start trouble but he would not backdown from a fight from anyone. He was ready for the hyuuga to make the first strike and as he stood there.

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky smirked slightly as he waited for Hiragana to make his move. He saw how ready Hiragana was with his sword. "So it appears we have a genius stand off here." "Damn one of us has to make the first move." He braced his body ready to counter with either Leaf Gale or 1000 years of death. "There had better be money on this or the Hokage had better be grateful that i fend off against this person."

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira stood there with his hands down at his sides ready for sky's move. He would be ready to counter whatever was thrown at him, he was even ready for the hyuuga style's taijutsu, though he had never seen it in person he had read about it at the libary's back home. The book had pictures of their stances and such so he knew what sky was thinking or at least he was sure he knew what sky was thinking. He propped one foot subtly on its toes that way he would be able to jump to either side in the case of sky's move. Doing so would allow him to counter attack with a justu or some form of physical attack.

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky's white eyes never left Hiragana. "Why have you not attacked?" He stance loosened up some as was not bracing himself as much. He voice got calmer and more relaxed sounding. "One of us has to attack."

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira slid forward a few inches slowly and then again. He pushed his right foot onto its toes to give him leverage to jump off of. he then sprang forward with exceptional speed, as he did he extended his right fist ready to connect with a direct hit straight into sky's temple. If this plan failed, and against a hyuuga who was part of an incredible taijutsu clan, it probably would he would be ready to dodge whatever counter attack came his way.

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky looked on as he performed the handseals for his clans bloodline eyes to be activated. "Byakugan!" As he then tried to catch the hand knowing that he might not be fast enough. "By the way I am just toying with you."
-5 chakra byakugan 75/80

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sky Hyuuga on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira stopped his punch in mid-swing and vaulted backwards noticing the activation of the byakugan. He had never seen it before so he had no clue of what it exactly looked like but there was mistaking, this was it. It appeared to penatrate his very being, and though what he knew about it was limited he had heard that it lets the user see his oppenents chakra, if so then right about now sky should be realizing that Hira's chakra is much larger then any other genins. He drew one of his swords and stood in a defensive style ready for sky to make the first move.

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky's confidence was soaring now. "It has been a while since I felt like I should try." "So you draw a sword against me in a spar." "Drawing your sword against an un armed shinobi." "So that is the game you play." He calmly laughed at the sword. "My activating of Byakugan made you stop." "Smart move." His stance did not shift. "Are you too scared to attack a member of the Hyuuga?"
-5 byakugan chakra
70/80

Last edited by Sky Hyuuga on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira laughed as that was one emotion he had not experienced but maybe once in his whole life, fear. He stood there twirling his sword in his hand as he thought about what move he should make or how he would counter in the case of Sky making the first move. Afraid? No... im acually quite excited, its not all the time that i fight someone who might acually cause me to break a sweat."

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"Interesting I see we have a stand off." "If I move I get my arm cut off." He put his index fingers together. He then began to run as fast as he could. Aiming to go behind Hiragana and do a 1000 years of death.
-5 chakra 65/80
Spoiler:

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira saw Sky charging at him and wondered what he should do, he could attempt to dodge and counter attack or use a jutsu. He decided against physical confrontation and decided to use a jutsu instead but the question was... which one. He didnt have time to think Sky was drawing close, he kneeded up chakra into his mouth and fired it at Sky's chest with high speed.

chakra left 105/120:

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky was stopped dead in his tracts trying not to get hit. He took the damage. He grinned as unzipped his shirt. He could hardly breath now. "Damn it my undefeated streak will not end this easily." He could as he felt blood coming out of his mouth. He went into the Jyuuken stance as he began to fade out. As he tried to run he stumbled his way to attempt to Jyuuken him as his last resort. "Face the terror of the gentle fist." He coughed again As he tried to strike Hiragana in the neck or arm.
-5 chakra 60/80

Spoiler:

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira laughed when the water ball hit sky, but sky unzipped his shirt and kept going. Hira saw him take his stance, a stance he had learned was one of the hyuuga. He didnt have time to do a jutsu, the best tactic would be to dodge. As he attempted to dodge, he jumped to the side however part of Sky's hand hit his forarm. He could feel his chakra now moving in a disrupted matter. His arm became heavy and hard to move he grabbed his arm with his good arm and began to inspect it. He had hoped he would never have to feel his chakra points being hit but sometimes hopes arent enough.

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky went in for a second strike of Jyuuken. "This is were people begin to remember the abilites of my clan." "Since it has been nearly forgotten. As he attempted to strike the other arm. "Tell me when you had enough." "I will not kill you if I do not have to."
Chakra -5 55/80
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.