You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Notice Empty Notice Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:06 am

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
This will be my notice to staff and all that after this event has wrapped up I will be dropping the title of Tsuchikage and leaving the site. It has been a more fun than not 5 years.

2Notice Empty Re: Notice Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:11 am

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
No Hari, you can't leave. How can I kill the Tsuchikage if you leave.

3Notice Empty Re: Notice Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:31 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
I haven't really interacted with you much in my time on the site, but I'm sad to see you disappear. I wish you the best of luck with your endeavours.

4Notice Empty Re: Notice Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:25 am

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
Noo, Hari~
Who's going to heal Kazuki now? D;

5Notice Empty Re: Notice Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:52 am

Makoto~

Makoto~

D-rank
farewell Tsuchikage-sama

6Notice Empty Re: Notice Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:05 am

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Sad to see you go, but good luck with your future endeavours! ❤

7Notice Empty Re: Notice Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:52 pm

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Alright now that the event is Winding down the Staff team can now remove my Tsuchikage title and deliberate who will be taking over. People have been nice enough to ask me why I am leaving at this time I can elaborate. I have been on the site for what has been an awesome 5 years. For most of that time I have been solidly planted in Iwagakure and that whole time I have considered the village as my domain as I watched it change and grow. And now i have been worn down to a point where it isn't worth getting angry at the site or fighting a point anymore. This is a slew of things that I have seen for myself and from concerns of others in my group of Iwagakure individuals. The major thing I would advise people to work on is the lack of respect for others. Especially on the Official Discord. In your own pm's is fine but when it is on the Discord where people can literally search for keywords is kind of ridiculous. Otherwise I hope the best for everyone.

8Notice Empty Re: Notice Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:29 pm

Takayuri

Takayuri

D-rank
Farewell friend. You know you can always message me if you want someone to talk to. I'll miss having you around.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.