You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To Witness Destruction (Inv/Lamya/NK) Empty To Witness Destruction (Inv/Lamya/NK) Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:02 pm

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Zix and Repede were stationed in this god forsaken place. From what he heard there was some sort of dispute between territorial control of Sunagakure. Though how could one really be sure of why he was here. Being a shinobi, if you did not do what was told of you, you become a deserter. Where he was, there was no battle and he was not directly asigned a mission. Zetsume was not one to just sit idly in one spot till the enemy found him and even his superiors knew that. They knew what a loner he was and that worked in their favor. Zetsume was allowed to survey the area and report back as soon as possible. It was very clear that if he did not report back within three days, he would be considered a traitor unless found dead. He could not but to help and laugh at that thought. Never in his life would he betray his village and the people that trust him. Dying would be a better option than that. Zetsume and his dog were currently climbing a sand hill to get a better look of the area, and what he saw was something he had thought were a rumor. From below, Repede and Zetsume looked at what seemed to be a sea of glass, and at the center a beautiful flower like object in the center. He could not but help and wonder what devastation took place for such a thing to happen. Not to mention if it happened here then it could also happen to his village. He spat on the ground as if thinking such a thing would cause it to happen and cursing his placement here. More than anything he wanted to be home, out of this heat. Zetsume knew better than to go down there. If the glass were to break he and Repede would be in trouble. It was a sight to see, but only from a distance. He could not risk harm coming to Repede especially so far away from any help. There was a sense of beauty and serenity that the sea of glass had. So perfect, so beautiful. Perhaps this was the reason he was really stationed here. To get a look on the world that held a different sight than what he was accustomed to. Zetsume sat down, resting as did Repede. The two just stared at the glass sparking in the sun that was still high in the sky. It would be a few hours before it would go down and these lands would cool. For now, it was hot and they had to take many rests before even getting here. Luckily, Zetsume was prepared. He took a bottle from his mouth and drank happily. Repede stared at him as if he were to bite him if he took any longer to give him some. Zetsume cupped his hand and poured some water in. Repede happily lapped it up and let out a sigh of relief. He had enough water to sustain them for awhile, but not for another whole day. His only choice was to go back soon or find another water source nearby. For now he would have to look at the glass sea and admire the beauty for just a little bit longer.

Almost thirty minutes past before Zetsume stood up. His thoughts were jumbled as he wanted to not think about who caused this or why. He did not even hear about this incident till recently due to his living conditions away from Kumogakure's main village. Since he was such a loner, it was not unusual for such information to miss him. All he could really think about was if Hastur had Kumogakure's best interest at heart. He had never met him, only heard that he was respected within the community and revered as the strongest ninja Kumogakure has to offer, but even then was he worthy. The thought of testing his Raikage was not out of the question, he was just worried of the consequences. Seeing as he is already shunned by most for his rude behavior, something like that would get him excommunicated or worse, executed. Though it was not the idea of death that worried Zetsume, but rather Repede's death. He was always one to jump into action and help those if he could, but his morality has been put into question after recent events. Zetsume remembered the red lightning guy that attacked his village, he put holes into that man until death as civilians watched in horror one even being a kid. He was not cut out for political gain, or some popularity contest. All he cared about was that his people were safe, by any means. Zetsume stood up and brushed his clothes of the sand. Repede reluctantly stood, the dog was tired from the walk. It was apparent by his sassy attitude. Giving a small sigh, he pat Repede head and smiled before speaking, "Come let us find some water, if not we will have to go back before tomorrow. We still have to check this whole area. Remember, if you notice something before I do to let me know without making noise." The dog gave a small bark of approval and the two set out to walk the perimeter. With any luck, he would find water and perhaps more. If not, he would have to turn back and head home before the idea of dehydration set in.

WC:917

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
It seemed that not only Kirigakure and Konohagakure, but also Kumogakure had managed to show up in the unforgiving desert lands of the Nation of Wind. It just showed how easily the raikage had played the other nations, the other villages playing apparently to his hands and fingers like puppets on their strings. However, the desert held some secrets of its own, secrets which were about to be laid bare as each village trampled upon the freedom of those residing within the sandswept Land of wind and the ruins of its former hidden village of the sand. Deep within the sandy dunes of the desert, shadows moved and firgures prowled around, preying upon those who had invaded their sanctuary without diplomacy, without warning and without their permission.

As the pair walked through the sea of glass in search of a place to stock up on water, from the shadows they were being watched by dull eyes all around, shadows moved around and held themselves out of sight and without sound, quietly following the stranger's movements and carefully attempting to avoid the mongrel's astute senses, until...

A single snake slithered across the glass and barred the way of the pair. With it's deep red eyes, the large white snake looked at the pair, raising it's head upwards until it had reached somewhere around the middle of the shinobi's height. "Ye who travelsss the path of a ssshinobi comesss here unannounsssed and uninvited," The snake hissed, it's voice low and raspy. It was already a strange voice to be heard, but no doubt the strangest fact was to hear an actual snake speak in human tongue, though there was still a certain affliction to each of its lisping sounds. The snake's white scales glimmered in the unforgivingly scorching hot desert sun, its tongue flicking out of its maw with each word spoken. "The missstresss doesss not take kindly to yer sssort. Ye will tell usss what ye are doing here or ye and yer ssstinky fleabag will sssurely not live to sssee the light of day again."

A loud hiss escaped the mighty snake's mouth after its last word spoken, at which point the eyes which had been watching the shinobi and his companion came forth from the shadows: a dozen shinobi, dressed in all-black garments with a silver, eight headed serpent embroided on their back, their faces covered by their black robes save for their practically lifeless looking eyes. "The Ryujin call thisss land their home now, ssso don't pisss them off or ye will sssurely be dead before even ssstepping even further," As those words lingered in the hot, dry air, the strange shinobi all reached with one hand towards the blades they wore on their waists, held at their side by a simple black belt. "Now ssspeak!!"

The wind swept up the sand, the snake hissed and glared at the shinobi and his canine partner, yet unbeknownst to even the snake itself and the Ryujin soldiers surrounding the pair, from atop one of the many glass spires, a single shadow observed what was going on, a single mysterious form looked down upon the proceedings and simply chuckled softly behind a slick looking, glossy mask complete with a golden rebreather looking like a skeletal lower jaw. From up there, the real Snake of the Desert could watch and wait to see what would happen, at the very least she hoped for something...interesting to transpire, after all...there was not much else to watch for the time being. Entertaintment was so hard to come by these days, certainly in a remote location like the glass sea which had spread out during the sunagakure destruction.

Without warning and without any sound, the mysterious figure jumped down, though only after waiting for some sort of reponse or action coming from the shinobi and his partner, letting one heel of her boot crack down upon the glass beneath her feet, the sound resonating through the entire glass sea and subsequently being followed by every Ryujin soldier kneeling down and the white snake bowing its head. "Since when does my little pet decide in my stead on who comes to me and who leaves alive after entering my domain?" Unmistakenably a woman's voice came from behind the helmet, yet a distorted and deep sounding one due to the rebreather the mysterious woman wore under the helmet which covered her face and thus veiled her identity. "But..." She turned towards the man from Kumogakure, tilting her head a bit. "I can understand why you'd single out this individual."

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
The arduous walk became a heavy toll on both Repede and Zetsume as they made their way through the blistering desert. He still had no reason to be out here other than to be alone, but in this kind of weather how could anyone find enjoyment. Zetsume tiled his head back and brushed his hair back to let the minute wind that was actually blowing hit his forehead. It was then that he noticed something rather peculiar. Is that a snake..., his body tensed but he held back any form of aggression. In the uncertainty of life, a simple misunderstanding could change the course of one's life. His eyes widened as a snake rose up to about his waist and spoke his a raspy and coherent way. Zetsume had little to go off of as to who or what this snake really was. For now he would have to stay calm and asses the situation. The snake poke to him, demanding question that Zetsume was unsure even how to answer himself. Was it out of boredom that he ended up here or perhaps the groups of people in small areas back at camp that made him uneasy. Still, Zetsume felt like he could talk easier to this snake than his fellow shinobi in arms. Zetsume never did have the most reputable reputation and most even avoided him. A simple thing of his life that he rather enjoyed even though if it came with some unforeseen consequences. He took a deep breath and relaxed but it was not until Repede hunched lower assuming an attack stance that really set him off edge. Quickly, Zetsume motioned him to stay for which it sat down on the hot sand and glared with a mix of fear and the thought of the unknown. The reason the dog got riled up was because from the shadows, a dozen figured adorned in black attire and of course armed. This only caused Zetsume to tense even more, which in turn caused him to stockpile four of his Lightning Bolt arrows just in case things go sour. Still, his information was small and their tone seemed less than friendly. In this situation his best bet would be to flee and attempt to take out those that followed one by one. His heart hammered as the whole situation was nerve racking not to mention the heat was getting to him. Is this where he dies, out here... In this land?

Shit, if we have to run we will not make it far with this much water and straining out bodies this hard. I can not take them all on at once especially not in this range. One would surely reach me or Repede. Damnit....My best bet is would be..., he thought before his thoughts were interrupt by another figure. From above him landed someone way above his pay grade from what he could sense. An unwanted feeling of fear pressed even further onto his mind as if it would make him collapse right there, but he showed not a single shred of it on his body. Zetsume and Repede looked at one another for a second before looking back at this new person. With a click of this person's heel with the boot which shattered the glass beneath, caused all twelve of the black dressed fellows with swords kneel and the snake. As if his situation was not bad already but now their leader. After a brief scolding to that one's subjects, the figure turned towards him with a cocked head as Zetsume took it as she to might wonder what he was out here. Zetsume knew the only thing he could do now was play friendly until he could find away out.

With a flash of a smile, an obvious nervous laugh, and a scratch to his head, he spoke in a clear manner that was friendly, "I must say that was quite the entrance. Of all the shinobi I have met in my life, this takes the cake so to speak." He let out a hearty laugh and smiled again before speaking, I am sorry, where are my manners? I seemed to have gotten carried away. My name is Zetsume and this is Repede, we are but simple civilians brought from Kumogakure to support the camp by doing meaningless tasks. See no weapons. The headband around the dog was my brother's headband that died many years back. I just let him keep it as a memento, even though he was the gifted one in the family. Anyways, I was on my way to find water, but I seem quite lost in these lands. I must say it is not quite like home. Now where did they say that water was again?"

He stopped talking and rubbed his chin as if he were thinking but he was not. While there was some truth in what he spoke, he did not tell it honestly. Zetsume was taking a risk trying to lie in front of someone who had quite the ability to take him down. If anything, he hoped he would not pose a threat and be left to his own doings. He could not risk combat in this area with these people and Repede. Above all, he needed to keep him safe. With a deep sigh, he kept his eyes on the ring leader of this show and kept a half smile on his face waiting for a response whether it be also friendly or sinister.

WC:923
Total:1840

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Looking at the man and his dog, the masked woman let out a deep sigh, nodding towards the snake to come over towards her, while the dozen of men dressed in their black attires stood up straight, removing their hands from the hilts and sheaths of their weapons. Raising her hand, the woman simply snapped her fingers and the strange shinobi vanished into thin air, with the snake still glaring at the duo as it slowly slithered onto the woman and coiled itself around her waste, laying its head to rest upon her left shoulder, gently flicking out its tongue when the woman's hand gently tapped upon its head. "well..." She wanted to say something, but got interrupted by the man suddenly stammering out an explanation for his unaccounted and somewhat unwanted presence.

She heard him compliment her for her entrance, all the while going from one subject to the next. It might have sounded natural to most, but the man's voice was hardly to be called natural or calm in any way when it came to Lamya. Her senses were better in every possible way than most of the shinobi save for a few. She could practically hear the man's heartbeat, smell the scent of his sweat, see the widening pupils in his eyes and from all that she could gather that at the very least, the man's mind was not as calm as his face, the only thing she didn't know was why he seemed so anxious.

The man continued explaining that he was but a humble villager who had followed his nations invasion force, how the headband around his dog's neck was no more than a memento of his brother who according to him was a shinobi in the employ of Kumogakure. Lastly, the strenger mentioned the fact that he and his companion were in search of water, something that wasn't really evident to be found in a place like the glass desert or any other part of the desert for that matter. "Hmm, water you say," The rogue shinobi let out a soft chuckle, the sound being distorted by the helmet she wore, making it sound far more menacing than it was originally intended. "I can understand the fact you'd be searching for such a commodity in this desert, after all...this place is incredibly hot and dry."

Keeping her head straight, the woman's right arm reached upwards to the side of the helmet and pressed it, resulting in the golden skeletal rebreather dropping onto the collar of her armor and the rest of the helmet slinking backwards onto her back, revealing the alabaster skin, the silky smooth, jet black hair crowned by two boney protrusions and most importantly the golden, snakelike eyes with silver rings around the irises which made up for the visage of one of the shinobi world's most wanted criminals: Orochi Risu, A.K.A. Lamya, The White Snake of the Hidden Leaf. "However..." The woman's voice seemed extremely calm and polite, not a shred of hostility hidden within the gentle tones of her timbre. "I do wonder...what would anyone with their head in the right place think of as a proper excuse to be looking for water in a place like this, which is the most obvious place to avoid in such a case."

Chuckling again, lamya unhooked a metal cannister from her belt and threw it towards the two in front of her. "I would be quite a monster if I'd deny people a sip of water in this place," The snake on her shoulder looked at what she did with something akin to a frown, wondering why she'd even grant someone the luxury of a drink while they were hailing from a nation which had declared her an enemy of the state during the last chuunin exams. "In return though...might I ask you to tell me a bit about how Kumogakure is doing these days? Must be hard to live under the rule of someone who's managed to create such tension between the several Hidden Villages, no?"

Taking a few steps to the side, Lamya calmly leaned against a glass spire jutting from the ground, a remainder of the immense force that had resulted in the destruction of the Hidden Village of the sand, in which remains they were evidently standing. "Why not just take a seat and have a conversation with me, it's not like it happens that much that I can just have a civil talk without any etiquette or precautions to meddle with... after all, I shouldn't be affraid of you trying to use some jutsu on me, would you now? You did say you were just a villager after all..." With a feint smile on her face, the missing nin motioned Zetume to join her in the shade.

821/1596

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
There was an unusual sense about this person before him. Despite his obvious tenseness, no hostility or even an inclination of attacking. Zetsume did not expect to believe what happened next. After a quick snap the dozen armed people vanished into thin air. For a moment he wanted to believe it was a genjutsu similar to what he can do, but did not dare take the risk. His position just got better as now he would only have to deal with this one in case of a fight so long as Repede took the talking snake. For the time being it would seem that he would have to assume an even friendlier role if he were to make it out of here alive with Repede. Slowly his muscles relaxed and he even stopped gathering arrows leaving at his current amount at four. Those arrows would only be used if worse came to worst. For a minute, he was unsure if she was mocking his stupidity to not bring enough, or perhaps implying the necessity. If she bought his side of the lie, then that ignorance would be more acceptable. Just when his luck seemed to be going in his favor, it took a drastic downhill fall. The person before him revealed herself to him. Taking off her armored helmet, revealed a stunning woman whose skin seemed far too fair to be out in this sun. There were two more unmistakable traits that the woman possessed, golden snake like eyes with two objects that looked like horns coming from her head. Zetsume had heard of this person only on bounties and it was said to be out of his pay grade and that if he wished to partake that it would take many more people of his own caliber to take her down. If he did not hear of who she was, he would have thought her to be breath taking. Repede instantly became more interested in this person and his tail began to wag, Zix however was fighting an uneasy crippling fear.

Fuck, I can not take her. I would have had an easier time with those twelve people than her. Damn it, now Repede will not listen to much I say. I just have to hope he does not go towards her..."

Even with his obvious fear, she still gave him water for which he was thankful since he would not have to drink his. One of the few times he wondered if suiton users could drink water made from their own chakra. After a few gulps and a refreshing sigh of relief, Zetsume knelt down to cup one hand and pour water into it for Repede to lap. After drying hos hand, he screwed the top back on and walked to hand it back. She then began to question him of his village and if he knew much of what was going on. To Zetsume, he did not care much for the figure heads that say they run villages. People now are probably being attacked and raided at outpost villages while he is out here kicking sand and driving himself insane with his own fear. All he cared about was stopping violence at any cost. It was just sheer dumb luck that he was born into Kumogakure as he could have had this mentality towards anyone if he could trust them. Then again, how can he trust anyone if he is not honest with them. When she finished speaking, he wanted to reply but did not. His mouth opened but not a word came out, was it fear? No, it was something else. She did not hesitate and walked over to lean on the structure before them. She offered a simple talk, something he did not expect from someone wanted by so many. Though the thought of attacking came to thought after she gave him water. It was then she offered him to sit, but he declined. Standing suited him more. Still, her next words chilled him even in this blazing heat. She mentioned him not using a jutsu on her, and he wondered if she knew he was storing arrows. That would be a new trick he has not seen someone do. This placed an unmistakable fear that dug so deep into his heart that his worries vanished and now it was as if he was content with what happens, happens. Scratching his head a little, he decided to reply a little, with honesty. "To be honest, dragging people into senseless conflict is beyond idiotic. Considering our population is not abundant, this will hurt villages even more and make them far more susceptible to attacks. Personally, I would rather not involve myself in killing just to prove something. Even the mightiest kage cannot rule without subjects right? I know it is a foolish desire, but I do wish people could live a more peaceful life."

When he finished speaking, he even took a small seat in the shade on a smoothed glass part, tilting his head back and sighing as if waiting for death, but kept his eyes on her. He was no more than a few meters, too close to even draw his bow out before she could kill him. From here she was quite beautiful despite her oddities or did that make her more fascinating, but a sense of deadliness loomed over her like a shadow. Zetsume did not know much outside his village sadly. Flashing a smile, he hoped at best she would not kill him and they could have a civil talk. In his current emotional stage, he'd be honest so long as it did not mean harm to someone. Still, he hated being here for such reasons. Damn it Hastur, you're killing us..., he thought as Repede sat next to him. Zetsume decided to be honest and see how that goes for once, "I am sorry for lying though, do not worry any jutsu I can use does not work this close. My name is Zetsume, but I am a Jounin from Kumogakure. I have heard rumors of someone with incredible power matching your description with quite the bounty on your head as I remember."

He looked at her with an almost serious tone, but then smiled and laughed before speaking again, "Do not worry, I will not attack if you do not. Not that I could take you anyways..."

His voice trailed as he rubbed the top of Repede's head. He was unsure how she would take his position in the village, but just had to have trust in something that was outside of his control. From this distance she was rather breath taking in a deadly kind of way. Her oddities only added to that unique look that only she could have. He smiled an honest one this time.

WC:1142
Total:2982

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
She wondered how long it would take for this stranger to overcome the inherent fear anyone would feel when confronted with someone much stronger than themselves. Even if she would've fully believed he was but a traveling villager of Kumogakure, he could not hide his chakra completely and though it might've been too little to truly show her anything in regards to his strength, the fact that he had his chakra being at the very least large enough for her to sense it even when he was in an apparent resting state, Lamya decided he had to be at the very least somewhere around special jounin level to withstand her subconscious pressure without falling down to his knees in utter and abhorrent despair and fear.

However, she was at the very least glad he did not do something as offensive as refusing the water bottle she had thrown at him. That kind of act would've been rather stupid and most likely a big mistake in general, since it would mean he had a hostile nature towards her and she knew well enough that those that knew who she was and had the gal to act hostile towards her were either victims of a past crime or just generally powerful enough to do so without fearing any repercussions from her end. In stead, this one simply refreshed himself and allowed his partner some respite and refreshness as well before screwing down the top again and handing her back her flask. Tilting her head slightly to the side, she showed an expression of surprise and a bit of bewilderment by his acts, only following up this expression with a genuine smile, something she showed very little, with this being a rather rare occassion for it.

"Conflict is sadly the very core of the shinobi world," The woman sighed and leaned backwards against the glass spire, her head tilting backwards with her eyes practically closed, her throat open and bare, so much so that it seemed that she wasn't prepared for any attack at all, nor seemingly worried about any move coming from Zetsume or Repede's side either. "The shinobi world is built upon corpses, erected upon the foundations of the base desires of humanity and it'll eventually crumble underneath the weight of those desires that have been left unfulfilled. Trust me, we humans are but simple creatures, only unique for our acts of great love and our equally great acts of immense cruelty."

Letting out a soft chuckle was all Lamya did when listening to Zetsume confessing about the fact that he was not a villager, but actually a shinobi of Kumogakure. She even huffed out "close enough" when hearing him say that he was a jounin. To be fair though, she was actually quite surprised that a shinobi of such rank and thus also the accompanying status had not yet jumped at her throat. After all, being a part of the village that is now being ruled by one megalomaniac who held the keys to send the shinobi world tumbling down into a spiral of chaos and disorder was more or less enough reason to expect the same of its shinobi soldiers, brainwashed by zealotry and false proclamations of godhood. "Hmm, so you at least know I have a bounty on my head...but probably like all those idiots around in this world, you'd probably only know the name which used to be my former ANBU denotion," She laughed for a moment and sat back straight, leaning over towards Zetsume for a bit while looking him straight into the eyes with her own golden orbs. "They call me Lamya, Desert Snake, World Eater...all such fancy titles and codenames, but none of them seem to know my name, with it being even so bad most of my home also only knows the name Lamya rather than the name given to me upon my birth. To be recognized by so many, but known by none...it's a pretty lonesome and loathsome existence to go through, don't you agree?"

her smile turned a bit sour for just a second, but quickly turned bright again when she let out a sigh and got up to her feet and started stretching her arms upwards. "Even if you couldn't take me...that wouldn't make it impossible to attack me," Another chuckle passed through her lips as she wagged her finger in front of Zetsume. "Shinobi think strategically, those who don't...well, they're just brutes and fodder. Even I run from fights when they seem less preferable and where I might lose more than I'd gain. You'd need to be stupidly powerful to overcome even the most base fight or flight reaction...I for one am just not there yet."

808/2404

+1350 wc from LINK
+1850 wc from LINK

Total: 5604 wc

Training Fuuinjutsu from A to S rank
- 4000 wc

Transferring 1600 wc to LINK

Last edited by Lamya on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

7To Witness Destruction (Inv/Lamya/NK) Empty Re: To Witness Destruction (Inv/Lamya/NK) Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:40 pm

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
At the time, Zetsume did not have any words for how she rebutted that people like them could live a somewhat peaceful life. There seemed to be a confident tone in her voice as she spoke about how shinobi are at their very core, destructive. Even Zetsume has seen the bodies piling up over the reasoning she mentioned. He could only think on her words this time to understand more of how this person was, but at least she was not in a hostile manner for now. It had been awhile since he met someone of this caliber, there was surely more that he could learn from her than he could make with Ryo if he could take her down. After he confessed, she would chuckle lightly at him which made him laugh as well just a little out of awkwardness. Truth be told, he was not the social and he usually kept his distance. He wondered why he even told her that, and why she did not attack him instantly. It was at least a sign that things might be okay. The way she spoke of herself seemed a little sad. Zetsume was also mostly shunned from his fellow villages for his acts of violence when he should have held restraint. If it was not for the fact that they were causing initial harm to his village he too could be in her shoes. Zetsume could not nod to agree with her viewing of herself as he does not know her, but he did know of being ostracized. He was unsure how to take this conversation and how it was heading. Considering her laugh earlier, has her own isolation gotten to her or...., his mind stopped when her smile turned sour. Despite such a sour smile, he felt no urge to fight nor flight. At this point, he was unsure if soon a proclamation of attack would happen. For then, he would smile a bit at her sour smile while still giving pets to Repede. The dog was unsteady as he wanted to greet her but he did not get the signal from Zetsume. For now, all the dog could do was sit and listen to the conversation considering he can not reply in any way.

Even after the smile came back, her movements caused Zetsume to would stand up as his own pride would not allow him to sit. Repede stood as well, and slowly backed behind Zetsume. Even between her taunt at what could be seen as a strategically disadvantaged spot for Zetsume and her wagging her finger at him as if shaming, he did not move. It was after her words that she did not have fight or flight will power, Zetsume smiled a little and shifted his stance so that one hand was on his hip and the other was by his side. After a brief pause, he scratched the back of his neck and spoke, "I to want to fight and fly at the same time now. I can feel my hand trembling even as I speak.", his arm that was scratching lightly behind his neck would be held out in front of him as he continued speaking after putting it down to show the slight trembles. "But no matter which you choose to take with our conversation, I will not attack back." he flashed a small smile after his words and laughed a little that was almost had no sound. All he could do was shrug and speak again in hopes she would not kill him. "It is because you are who you are that I can speak to you like this. I am mostly an outcast, and losing hope in those who mean for the best for those who mean well. I have seen my fair share of senseless mayhem by power hungry folks that many innocent die, but that does not mean I should not give up on my sense of peace. If I attacked you after we both just wanted a simple conversation is something that would hurt my pride more than caring what my superiors would think if they knew we talked and I did nothing to try to apprehend."

He stoppedto sigh a little that seemed to die off as soon as it escaped his lips. Zetsume knew little of what his Raikage does and will do, he just always hoped for the best even if it was a foolish hope. In situations like this where it is evident that the so called leaders are nothing more than screaming toddlers grasping at an already destroyed village was so...pathetic to him. There was also the distance issue that posed a problem for Kumogakure being here. Should ties with Kumogakure and Konohagakure fail, then traveling through there to get back is out of the question. Zetsume could not but help and laugh to himself at the very idea of it all, but he remained vigilant on not trying to seem a threat by crossing his arms into his chest. No matter her movements, he would remain still trying his best to keep a friendly demeanor despite his lack of social interactions. Repede, unable to take the inability to communicate with anyone, moved past Zetsume and walked slowly towards Lamya. Keeping his head low and just sniffed. Inching closer in hopes that she would be accepting of him. Zetsume just cocked an eye and did not stop, should he make a move she might deem it as a coordinated attack but in reality it was just how the dog was. The dog just wanted people to enjoy his company and always preferred not to fight. When he was just out of reach, he dropped down to his belly and looked up at her and gave a type of smile that not even Zetsume could produce. The type that seemed without a doubt, friendly and happy to greet her without the restrain of Zetsume.

WC:993
Total:3975

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.