You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
SLAM!

Well, there went the buildings front door, right into the wall where it stuck fast before slowly sliding shut behind her. On any other given day the receptionist jumping practically out of her skin would've amused Ashi slightly, but not today. She was on the war path so to speak; though only time would tell if it would get better or worse as the next few hours progressed.

She didn't bother signing in, didn't bother explaining what she was here for, she just stormed on past, down the hall and towards Kenta's office. If anyone was going to know the answer to what she wanted, it'd be him.

She would've been surprised that no one had tried to stop her in her rage, had she had a clear enough thought pattern to allow for such. But, for the time being she was one track minded, and it was going to remain such. She continued down the hall until she got to her destination, pausing only long enough to glare at the doors that blocked her entry.

Now, any rational or sane person who happened to find themselves standing outside of the Hokage's office of all places probably would've knocked, hell, they probably would've made sure that the Hokage was in there and completely expecting them. Yet again, Ashi didn't care, and had it been anyone other then Kenta she was looking for she still wouldn't have.

Now, she did show a little restraint, seeing as she didn't kick this door open like she had the first, but a quick turn of the handle and she walked in, allowing the door to shut behind her, whether loud or softly was its own choice. It had taken all she had in her not to slam it shut behind herself. Hell, she was even trying to compose herself, make herself look a little less crazed and feral; it probably wasn't working though.

Her darkened gaze looked around, hoping Kenta was indeed in there, and hoping even more that he had an answer to the question that was driving her practically mad...

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"...." The lack of growling or water suddenly everywhere was a good sign he recognized the whirling mass of angry before the door was opened; and he was alright with the attitude. "So. Cousin. Have a seat. Or eat it, either works. What can I do for you right now?"

Not even sarcastic; concern and some mild amusement really. Her like this made him giggle, as he enjoyed watching a good bout of destruction; and if anyone was gunna do it right, Ashi would. "Something specific got you riled up, or am I to join you in destroying things?"

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Chair? Nope. The damn thing was in her way, as far as she was concerned, and a side kick to the thing had it sliding across the floor and smashing either into the wall or another piece of furniture, she could hardly concern herself to care. The second chair she came into contact with faired a small less bit of destruction, it was closer to Kenta then the last, and that was the one she chose. She practically threw herself down in the thing, but hardly was still. Fingernails already beginning to pick the arms of the chair to pieces.

She opened her mouth, closed it, and then opened it again; talking while this angry was certainly turning out to be a chore, "Do you know where Amaya is, or what the hell she's doing?" With that question asked she began to dig around in her pockets, retreiving a crumpled envelope that had been hastily ripped open, the contents spilling out. The small seal on it representing the Konoha hospital. She tossed it onto Kenta's desk for him to take a look at, going back to picking at the chair. She had already read the contents of the envelope; they simple stated that Amaya had tested positive for being pregnant, and how far along they had guessed she was at.

She was pretty sure she wasn't going to have to say anything else, that letter explained pretty well her whirlwind of anger, over protectiveness, and path of destruction she was on.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"Where? You'd have to ask Naota. Or go maul some doctors. Or are they not letting you in to see her? Because i'll go maul them for you in that case.~" He leaned back in his chair, feet propped up in the desk now as he relaxed. The waves of fury and anger wafting from his cousin didn't bother him at all; he was safe enough around her, even like this. "I honestly don't know where she is exactly; but she's safe either way."

Now for the stupid question, "So uh... how exactly did that happen? Do I need to know something, ooooor are we sweeping this one under the rug like I did with Michi?"

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
An eye tick started in her left eye, which even Ashi herself would've found hilarious if not for the circumstances.
"So.. you mean you didn't send her out of the village... because that's where her scent goes. Out the village...Right up and over the fucking bloody gates, as do several others. And, I looked for her brother, couldn't find him, anywhere, either."
The only reason she was sane enough at this point was because that was indeed Kenta and not some other individual, anyone else would've been attacked by now. As it were, she rather loved her cousin, and wasn't about to do such. Though, she wasn't beyond destroying the chair, as the wood inside was beginning to peek out from all of the pecking and scratching she'd been doing to it with her fingernails.
"Lets just... sweep that under the rug, shall we? It's not important. The fact is, she's pregnant with my child, and from what I can tell, she's no where in this village. Period. And I don't care who she's with, she's not safe if she's not home."

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Out over the gates? Wait, what? "Over the ga..." Craaaaaap. That made sense then; although she really was plenty safe with that group of psychopaths. Crapcrapcrap.

"She... maybeonherwaytoIwatohelpmurdertheTsuchikageimposter..."

Well, he could already see this going terribly wrong. Although, a whirling ball of insanity would help them out well enough. Might as well throw his full support behind the destruction of the current Iwa leadership at this point; half his upper level ninja where on their way to fuck Iwa over.

"Just... go. I give you permission to leave. What you do outside the gates is NOT my problem. Take the hammer, too."

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
The tick continued, if anything it moved faster. Almost like her head was about to explode off of her shoulders. Amaya.. heading to Iwa? To help murder someone? Good lord, the things that girl got herself into when Ashi wasn't making sure she kept her sane. She groaned, leaning back in the chair, rubbing her face, trying to get the nervous twitch to stop, that and she was worried that if she picked at the chair anymore it would just end up falling to pieces. "I guess things can't get any worse then... I'm praying she went because she decided to follow her brother. I know he won't let her get hurt.."

See? She could be rational... eventually. The permission to leave helped some, but that left another internal battle raging. Amaya was safe if she was with her brother, and god knew who else had decided to go along with, that left her feeling slightly more sane over the entire issue. That also meant she had a little bit more clear thinking... and the first 'rational' thought that popped into her head was Kenta's safety. She knew he could take care of himself, but it was a conflict nonetheless. Kenta was about the only family she had left that she could honestly fully trust as such, and the idea of just bailing, especially given what was soon to happen... that was about to make her as mental as before.

"I'mma end up with grey hair before the day's over..."
, she muttered, more to herself then anything.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"Get used to it. I'mma hafta start dying my hair to keep from turning grey at 18. You kinda gotta get used to being hyper stressed all the time as a parent." The blonde streeeeetched long and slow over his desk and chair; leaning back so far you'd think the chair would have flipped.

"If you wanna bail and find them, go for it. I've got things covered here. You know seeing you there will keep her from doing something stupid." Or vice versa, really. He could keep her from destroying things for a while; but he knew his cousin. She had the patience of a crack whore looking for a fix half the time. "But seriously, take the hammer. Go destroy things if you need to calm down some. Or use it for whatever."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.