Kyorinrin

D-rank
Nagai Clan (Revamp) 7vfkikF

Nagai Clan (Revamp) FAHfQ33
Clan Name: Nagai
Specialization: Non-applicable
Elements: Non-applicable

Nagai Clan (Revamp) HhU72Pp
Clan History: Having only appeared around the world recently, as a genetic mutation, Nagai clan members are rare and few between. Completely taking over what previous Kekkei Genkai a clan member might have had, and although they may appear and act just like any other member of their clan, they are most certainly a different breed of human all together. In recent years small gatherings of clan members have grouped up in each of the major villages, though the largest by far is in Kumogakure. Though the number in Kumogakure is around 20 clan members.

Because of them being so rare, and some of the abilities they possess, clan members are seen by some to be divine beings sent from the heavens, but by others are seen as spawns of the underworld.
Members: Non-applicable

Nagai Clan (Revamp) Y4syLuV
Kekkei Genkai Name: Ajin(亜人, Demi-Human)

Kekkei Genkai Description: 

Nagai Clan (Revamp) Fc,550x550,white.u1       Nagai Clan (Revamp) Tumblr_o82jgipn8a1v62oblo1_500

The most notable thing about Nagai clan members is that they are immortal. Or at least seeming so. When members from this clan are killed, they will "die" for one post, but after 1 posts they will revive in perfect condition (meaning the "revival" process takes one post). Although this has a few conditions, which is explained in the drawbacks. While reviving, clan members have visible black matter flowing off of them, as their wounds are repaired, as well as for a post after their revival.

Ajin

• Nagai clan members are often regarded as weaker in combat situations. This opinion has changed among clan members as they have recently discovered another one of their abilities. The Ajin. a manifestation of the user's inner primal spirit. These pure black creatures, stand at around 11 feet tall if they are standing straight up which they rarely ever do, and usually have sharp claws and teeth, though some have been known to take on a more brutish appearance, and just simply have big hands as well as a head more suited for head butting. They also always permeate the black matter that the clan member does when they are reviving. These creatures typically appear like black mummies although with nothing on the inside, and as such many people attribute them to ghosts due to their monstrous appearance.

• These creatures when manifested are manifested at a rank higher than the user using rank- 2 [X-2] stats of it's rank, and dealing jutsu damage of it's rank as well. (A C-Rank Ninja can conjure a C- Rank Ajin. Though the Ajin can only use C-2 stats, and is limited to C rank jutsu.)

•  These creatures are their own being and as such have their own senses and will. If the user wishes to control them, it requires a training thread of 5k words, and the same goes for if the user wishes to be able to utilize their fives senses. If the user has done both training threads (a total of 10k) the user can also project their own voice out of the Ajin. If the user has not done either of these, the Ajin will be extremely bloodthirsty, attacking the nearest person within 50 meters and attempting to kill them (this does not apply to the user). If there is no one within this range, the Ajin will simply stand near the user and protect the user. The user can manifest the Ajin via pure force of will. These creatures last until they are destroyed or absorbed back into the body of their owner. Reabsorbing the creature takes two posts. 

Rank Based Ajin:

• Finally, these creatures will only be fully destroyed if one were to crush their head (which requires damage of at least a rank lower than them). They will flinch and show signs of pain from cutting and piercing damage, but concussive force seems to be the only way to bring them down.

Drawbacks: 

General Drawbacks

• Members of this clan cannot use or learn any elements. (includes not being to take any negative or positive special characteristics relating too elements)

• Members of this clan must take hesitant specialization

• Members have a smaller chakra pool then most. (-20 chakra)

• Members of this clan can only use techniques of equal rank to them or lower. 

Revival/ Ajin:
***Note: Members of this clan are by no means immune to damage. Simply because they revive after death, doesn't mean they can ignore any damage dealt to them. They are only restored to a healthy state after reviving. So, if one were to break all of the bones in their right arm, they won't be able to use that right arm until they die, or revive. As well as, members of this clan, do in fact, still age.

2Nagai Clan (Revamp) Empty Re: Nagai Clan (Revamp) Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:42 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Ah, one of my old favorites returning for a polish up. While ya may hold a place in my heart Nagai, there are still a few things that we need to address before I can approve ya. <3

Let's get down to it.

KKG:

Rank Based Ajin - So looking at this alone, raises a few concerns.

“The number of Ajin one Clan Member can manifest [at one time] is four. (Capped by +1 per rank.)

Additionally, Clan members can only have absolute control over two at one time. (Which can only be done when a Clan Member trains their KKG to A-rank. Thread Rules for Ajin control still apply by 5k/10k thread).”

Because it can be read as “the maximum Ajin that can be out” or “However many Ajin that can be summoned at one time (with no clear limit on the maximum allowed out)”. So please clarify.

Additionally I'm going to be asking for a chakra cost for summoning these ajin. Because at higher ranks you can essentially summon an SS-ranked solider for no cost to you. You get me? I see something about manifesting them at the Ajin section of the drawbacks but that describes summoning Ajin after they have been destroyed so I'm a bit confused.

“Finally, these creatures will only be fully destroyed if one were to crush their head (which requires damage of at least a rank lower than them). They will flinch and show signs of pain from cutting and piercing damage, but concussive force seems to be the only way to bring them down.”

This is me mostly being the nitpicky person I am but if the only way to stop them is the destroy their head it doesn't really matter which source of damage does it right?

Drawbacks:

Considering the severity of your other drawbacks you can remove the requirements to take 'Hesitant: Specialization’.

Stalemate: Please make it more clear how this process progresses. While I can follow it, this may be more confusing for others.

Fractured Coil: Let's specify that you lose half your chakra after you revive.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.