You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tenjin

Tenjin

D-rank
Mission:
With all of the chaos caused by the major villages heading to Sunagakure no sato for the sake of relief efforts, Tenjin decided to take upon himself a mission that was more or less inferred in conjunction with his last mission to divert refugee allocation. It is clear that although Iwagakures mission is to save and help Sunagakure and its citizens, it is more that abundantly clear that Iwagakure no sato also doent want to be burdened by the pressure of bringing in new people to an already struggling for stability economy within the borders of the land of stone. A secret mission was given to the young Tenjin after his last mission was completed. An ANBU appeared in front of Tenjin once leaving the Kumogakure relief camp and handed Tenjin yet another scroll and before he was able to speak, the man disappeared. Tenjin knew that this was the way of the covert elites but Tenjin would still benefit greatly from a little explanation. When Tenjin opened the scroll, the mission title was read as, Encourage independence. Apparently, the goal of this mission is not to promote a leave by the sunagakure no sato civilians, but instead, to encourage them to stay. Tenjins mission is to talk to refugees about joining various independent groups instead of leaving. In short, to recruit for local independent factions. The turmoil in the sand has created opportunities to recruit for Sunagakures shadow government, who have hired ambitious Iwagakure shinobi to recruit on their behalf. Ninjas should travel to the ruins and do whatever they can to convince refugees they are better off staying than leaving.

Tenjin grabbed the scroll and placed it within his hooded cloak. This mission appeared easy for him to accomplish, but he wanted to go about this mission with little to no problems at all. So Tenjin decided to get assistance from a fellow shinobi who he considers to be his ally. Heading back to Iwagakures relief camp, Tenjin wondered if he will come across a familiar face as he has seen nobody whom he recognized since the relief efforts began. Tenjin then noticed a shinobi who he has done countless missions with and even has travelled with, it was Maikeru. Tenjin waited until Maikeru was alone and quickly appeared in front of him with the body flicker who gave the impression of the young chunin just teleporting as it left no trace of dust or any elemental affiliation. “Maikeru Otsuka.” Tenjin would say without saying another word for a short period of time. “You are needed by Iwa ANBU to accompany me in this mission.” Tenjin tossed the scroll at his young teammate so that he can open it and read it himself.

WC 455

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru was scurrying around the camp frantically. He had decided to help with issues that any if the refugees might have been having. So far he had to fluff pillows, help with cooking, setting up shelters, breaking up fights. The day had started out long. But Maikeru was built for endurance. He helped as many people as he could. It was understaffed, so Maikeru was on hyper mode. He had forgotten how hot it can get in Suna. So he put in a suggestion to create a large tent to protect everyone from the shade (mainly himself). He helped gather poles and stitch the cloth together. Once he had finished cooking, one of the Jounin walked up to him, and patted him on the shoulder. "Well Maikeru you have been doing a great job here. Well done! But I think you need to take a rest. You don't want to overwork yourself."
"C'mon man, I get some energy to spare. I can pull some more stuff off."
"You can pull stuff off when you have rested. That's in order." Maikeru sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess it can't be helped. He went to an open bed and sat down in it. He yawned, realizing how tired he really was. The Ninja began to close his eyes to go through a deep sleep.

Maikeru woke up to a quiet and slight sound. When he opened his eyes, he saw a figure in front of him, immediately being startled and rolled out of bed. He got up to see it was none other than Tenjin. “You are needed by Iwa ANBU to accompany me in this mission.” Maikeru caught the scroll. "You could have just woken me up the normal way you know." He opened the scroll and was surprised to find what he see. "This is actually coincidental, I have been doing this on my own actually. Well semi alone. Anyway I know Suna, and I know where people who don't want to join any particular refugee camp. They are hiding in the buildings in the village. I can take you to them, let's go." Maikeru darted ahead, with Tenjin behind him. He didn't want to leave the camp, wanting to help people. It was understaffed as it was, but it was important that Suna doesn't become a victim to any of the other villages' Imperialism. He came across a large temple. "There are a ton of people here. I was planning to ge6 to it eventually before anyone else did. A lot of people stay here because they believe it's Holy. It's still intact after the fire." Maikeru took a made a gesture for Tenjin to go first. "I nominate you to convince them first." He smiled at his companion.

471 WC

Tenjin

Tenjin

D-rank
Tenjin followed Maik until he led the pair to a church that appeared more or less abandoned from the outside looking in, but the shinobis were able to clearly see forms of life shuffling in and out of the building. Hearing what Maikeru had to say about the circumstance that brought about this new religious faction, it became clear that these people must have become overly religious once they realized their village being torn down while still seeing this church stand stability by throughout all of the destruction. Tenjin agreed with Maikerus statement that he should lead the charge and as he readied his spokesperson alter ego in order to try and politically convince these undecided civilians to join the Sunagakure shadow government whose goal is to re-establish a working and stable Sunagakure no sato. In this period there took shape within Tenjin a world picture and a philosophy which became the granite foundation of all the acts that the young shinobi has thought about completing in order to move forward in assisting the individuals in need. In addition to what Sunagakure’s remaining government has created, Tenjin has learned little about the organization, but he knew enough to convince these people to join the cause.

Tenjin stood on a platform overlooking the entire church, and he began to speak, “Today I am firmly convinced that basically and on the whole all creative ideas appear in our youth, in so far as any such are present. I distinguish between the wisdom of age, consisting solely in greater thoroughness and caution due to the experience of a long life, and the genius of youth, which pours out thoughts and ideas with inexhaustible fertility, but cannot for the moment develop them because of their very abundance. It is this youthful genius which provides the building materials and plans for the future, from which a wiser age takes the stones, carves them and completes the edifice, in so far as the so-called wisdom of age has not stifled the genius of youth. The life which you all had here led at home differed little or not at all from the life of other people in other villages. Carefree, you awaited the new day, and there was no social problem for you all. The environment of your youth consisted of closely knitted circles, hence of a world having very little relation to the outside world.” Tenjin viewed as individuals gathered to hear him speak, “For, strange as it may seem at first glance, the cleft between the people of this once great village, which in a shinobi sense is by all means so brilliantly situated, and the outside world is often deeper than we imagine. The reason for the hostility you have all experienced, as we might almost call it, lies in the fear of a social group, which has but recently raised itself above the level of the missing ninjas who have attacked. In the hope that you will all sink back into the old despised class, or at least become identified with it, your beloved village has been systematically destroyed. To this, in many cases, we must add the repugnant memory of the cultural poverty of this here environment.” Observing the sea of sad faces, Tenjin decided to change the tone of his speech. “But do not worry yourself, for there is a Sunagakure hidden government who is still sustaining itself in the shadows in an attempt of building a self sustaining social structure that is able to build upon this glass ocean that used to be Sunagakure no sato.” After some time given to let this news sink in, Tenjin continued, “Both my partner and I have more information on this organization, please come to us if need be to find out how to join and where to go to join.”

WC 639
TWC 1,094

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru the followed Tenjin inside. The number of people in there was heft. Many were praying, while others tending to the significantly younger. Maikeru walked right behind Tenjin, and they soon instantly got the majority of the room's attention. “Today I am firmly convinced that basically and on the whole all creative ideas appear in our youth, in so far as any such are present. I distinguish between the wisdom of age, consisting solely in greater thoroughness and caution due to the experience of a long life, and the genius of youth, which pours out thoughts and ideas with inexhaustible fertility, but cannot for the moment develop them because of their very abundance. It is this youthful genius which provides the building materials and plans for the future, from which a wiser age takes the stones, carves them and completes the edifice, in so far as the so-called wisdom of age has not stifled the genius of youth. The life which you all had here led at home differed little or not at all from the life of other people in other villages. Carefree, you awaited the new day, and there was no social problem for you all. The environment of your youth consisted of closely knitted circles, hence of a world having very little relation to the outside world.”
“For, strange as it may seem at first glance, the cleft between the people of this once great village, which in a shinobi sense is by all means so brilliantly situated, and the outside world is often deeper than we imagine. The reason for the hostility you have all experienced, as we might almost call it, lies in the fear of a social group, which has but recently raised itself above the level of the missing ninjas who have attacked. In the hope that you will all sink back into the old despised class, or at least become identified with it, your beloved village has been systematically destroyed. To this, in many cases, we must add the repugnant memory of the cultural poverty of this here environment.”
“But do not worry yourself, for there is a Sunagakure hidden government who is still sustaining itself in the shadows in an attempt of building a self sustaining social structure that is able to build upon this glass ocean that used to be Sunagakure no sato.”
“Both my partner and I have more information on this organization, please come to us if need be to find out how to join and where to go to join.”
Maikeru was surprised by his speech, though he was left with an eerie feeling. It was hostile, but the crowd looked pleased. Maikeru stepped forward to speak. "In short, stay in Sunagakure, protect your home and don't trust anyone who tries to convince you otherwise. Especially if they use lightning jutsu. My partner and this government will assure you that this temple is well protected, I assure you. Now let's-"
Maikeru was stopped by a jolt of lightning that hit om from behind. His body jolted for a second before stopping. He turned around to see someone wearing a cloak." Fools. How dare you impede the great Hastur's work."
" A crazy fanatic of the Raikage, I see." Maikeru turned to the people. "You see this violence? They plan to take Suna by force, no matter what. This is why you are not to trust them. Trust Kumo."
He looked only a bit older than Maikeru. And he looked a lot more red in the face. "These dogs are to be grateful to be under Hastur's care!!" He creates some hand seals, and and pointed a finger at Maikeru. A strong of lightning shot from his finger. Maikeru was only able to dodge, cutting it close. "Tenjin! Let's kick his ass!" Maikeru created some hand signs of his own, and threw up a pool of mud. It morphed, created three mud wolves. Maikeru touched the head of one, placing his Detonator Jutsu in it. You are in for a rude awakening. Let's kick his ass."

685 WC

Tenjin

Tenjin

D-rank
Tenjin noticed one more enemy gathering behind the first Hastur soldier, so Tenjin decided on heading out of the Church to not get any innocent people hurt, with the determination to take these guys out, he then told Maikeru and his wolves, “You can handle this guy.” Tenjin is ready to become a special jonin now. He needed to learn how to defend himself properly, and then how to protect his village accordingly! He didn't know when his first high rank solo mission was going to be, what it was going to be, or who he might meet or work with for its duration. But who or whatever was going to be coming his way, he needed to be prepared for them. Preparation meant hardwork and field experience. So that's what he would do. All Tenjin wanted to do with the chasing enemy was fight utilizing his footwork. "Well, then I'll just work with that." he then got focused, the most determined face he could muster while he stopped and turned around in preparation for a fight.

So he would just beat this guy up and get back to Maikeru in case he needs help. He then began kicking the Hastur soldier as soon as he stopped and gathered himself, in various ways in different spots and in different angles. Tenjin smiled at how the shinobi reacted with fear to the attacks, and the kicks itself sounded hard as it struck with force and seeing the target be moved in reaction to his foot's strikes, let Tenjin know that his taijutsu is of top quality. Once he'd finished this little warm up, he took a step back and as his target took a deep breath, Tenjin squared up, it was time to get to work for real now.

Tenjin took a few steps away into some open space while he wouldn't hit anything and crouched down. He shifted his weight to one foot and fell back onto one side as he kicked with the other leg, his foot shooting up towards the targets chest. He then twisted his body and spun himself around on his shoulder, the foot he had put his weight onto now making a sweeping motion aimed for opponents shin. He put his hands to the ground and used his momentum to spin flip back up onto his feet. He then let his chakra shoot through his body as he swung his right foot through the air, and although the enemy dodged it, Tenjin set up for another attack. As it reached the ground he used it to step forward and let his body drop low as he swept his left foot low, tripping the target. Tenjin felt as his chakra fueled his body, causing him to swing faster than before. He then popped back up to a standing position. Tenjin then ran over to the enemy who was getting up and gave him another kick. He then backed up a few feet, and before the target can take another deep breath, Tenjin dashed forward and gave a shout as he kicked the man multiple times in a flurry of attacks, his legs blurring as they cut through the air and strike the enemy, knocking him into the air while he spun in a circle until Tenjin kicked him again and he flew into a tree trunk with a satisfying smack and fell down to the ground. The man didnt appear to get up now, so Tenjin decided to leave in a hurry utilizing the body flicker technique to appear back in the church with his partner.

WC 600
TWC 1,694

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
“Ugh, Fine.” Maikeru turned back to call at his attacker. “Hey you. I bet Hastur cries himself to sleep at night knowing that he’s a failure in life.” Maikeru and his mud wolves ran outside with Tenjin. He didn’t want any of the refugees to be harmed. While he had the two mud wolves heckle him more, Maikeru kept one, the one that had a detonator placed within it, close by. He was very aware that this man was likely skilled at lightning release, being from Kumogakure. He has the ability to deactivate the detonations. And being that he hit him with a lightning attack earlier. Maikeru was going to have to play things a bit more recklessly. As the man raised his fist, he brought it to the sandy ground, creating a wave of electricity destroying the wolves. Nintaijutsu. Of course. Maikeru himself was considered novice level of Nintaijutsu, and it was his favorite style of offense, but playing it close with the guy was pretty dangerous. The Genin, ran towards him with his Wolf behind him. He was obviously too pissed to notice. The guy had a smirk on his face, while cracking his knuckles, both fists sputtering with the sparks of raiton. But then Maikeru jumped out of the way as it was the wolf that charged at him now. Slightly caught off guard, he yielded his fist back, and then threw it forward, prepared to meet with the wolf. Before contact would be made, Maikeru made the tiger hand seal, causing the wolf to explode, right in his face, launching the man back many meters. Maikeru ran towards him. As he was getting up, he jumped in the air, and connected his Landmine fist with his face, Launching him back farther. He was in bad shape. Maikeru walked on over to him. As he opened his eyes, his clothing tattered and face burned, he tried to say something. But only a groan came out. Maikeru reached behind his back, and put on his Smackeroos. He grabbed the man by the shirt, and began punching him in the face, a good five times. He may or may not be dead, but it didn’t matter. Maikeru did the same to the other enemy that Tenjin had neutralized. Maikeru picked them both up, and hoisted them  over his shoulders. He looked at Tenjin with a sly smile. “I have an idea.” Maikeru walked back into the Temple, with everyone watching. He threw him on the floor, a grunts escaping the husks. “See? These controllers are violent beasts that have to be put down. They wish to take and control. They don’t care about this sacred temple and they don’t care about you. He dare come to this holy place and try to bend me to their will. Take notice to their lies and their deceit. They are never to be trusted. Please. Trust in the government of Suna. Trust in each other and trust in yourselves. Stay. Protect this temple. Protect this village. Protect your friends and protect your family. There are organizations of Shinobi that stayed in the village. I assure you all. The Sand will be reborn, and resurrected back to its former glory. Do not trust scum like these.” Maikeru said, kicking the man who had been dealt a nasty blow by Tenjin. The people went into an uproar of shouts and yells. Hearing things like, “We will never leave,” “Glory to Suna” “We’ll teach those lightning bastards what we are made of.

Maikeru stood there with a wild smile on his face, nodding to himself. He turned to Tenjin. "I think we did a pretty good job. Don't you think so?" He then peered down to the men. A group of angry people started to wail down on them, bringing them unmemorable pain. They were practically mauling them. There was no way those two were making it out here alive. "Hm. Still can't beleive Kumo is trying to take Suna. Fricking imperialists."

679/1835 WC

Tenjin

Tenjin

D-rank
Tenjin sighed as He waltzed through the church area, looking at the outcome to Maikerus instigation toward the Kumo ninjas. They had handled all of the legal matters thus far with the mission officially completed, Tenjin was disappointed with how these people handled their potential oppressors but this didnt matter as the young chunin felt obligated to work on the church and get it all cleaned up and fixed after the Kumo ninjas messed things up. He sighed once again as he bent over, to pick up a broken wooden chair and proceeded to attempt to fix it by hand. Telling Maikeru, “It appears like we’re done here. I will be assisting with the construction here and leaving in a couple of hours, feel free to get out of here if you’d like.” Tenjin then continued his work.

Sunagakure no sato civilians in the area saw what Tenjin was trying to do and eagerly offered to assist in the construction effort. He nodded enthusiastically, giving them their orders of the moment as he started trying to lift a heavy plank of wood on his own. "Let's get started on the beam that was knocked down, then we can worry about the aesthetics." He watched as the civilians began to help him with the construction, quickly lifting the wooden materials and planting them firmly in the ground with their collective strength. He smiles as they had begun the construction of what would be a grand alliance between the Land of Wind and the Land of Stone, where he would provide miscellaneous good deeds all across the villages.

Tenjin sighed, and almost in a daze, he day dreamed of what his future would be like when this event is finally over. That is, if the Sunagakure no sato relief effort will ever be completed. At the rate the different major villages were going, chances were it would take several months for the results of Sunagakures destiny to be set in stone. Especially with only the three villages that are assisting the land of wind, and the contradictory Kumogakure which stands to oppose all possible attempts to resurrect the once glorious village hidden in the wind. Tenjin could only hope that someone would notice the construction of Sunagakure that is capable of becoming the Kazekage to protect the village from its unfortunate current fait. Though expecting such a shinobi or kunoichi to step up with the Cloud village being a consistent and frequent threat, was a bit much and far from realistic. The vast majority of shinobi and civilians throughout the village of Sunagakure believe that sunagakure is dead, chances were that Tenjin could possibly be chased out of the village or worse if Kumogakure gets a firm grip on the Land of Wind... He could only hope that the Raikage was not capable of accomplishing such a thing, so it doesnt happen. After all, Tenjins intentions were nothing short of good and earnest, and he doesnt see Kumogakure no sato as one of the villages to show mercy to good and earnest individuals.

He continued to prop wooden piece after wooden piece side by side into the ground, making sure they were perfectly even and properly placed with various tools that a friendly carpenter had brought to for this specific purposes. The Sunagakure civilians continued to assist him in his endeavor, not a single complaint coming from them as they gleefully construct their church. To be quite frank, they were all extraordinarily excited to fix the issues in the church. After all, it meant that they could continue to possess one of the last remnants of the once great village. Tenjin retrieved a hammer from the toolbox provided by the carpenter as well as some nails and got started on the connection of the wooden pieces. Such was necessary for a stable foundation, after all. One could not simply stick a few wooden planks in the ground and hope that they held fast.

He sighed as he worked, little beads of sweat dripping from his forehead as the bright Sunagakure village sun started to wear down on him. 'This is such a hassle...' He thought to herself, sighing as he continued to work with the individuals who offered to help on the church. At this point, most of the people helping were done with their mission and had ceased to help with the inside of the church and had begun putting up signs that read "First Church of New Sunagakure" so that people would be prepared for the church that was to come and to also know not to enter until the 'under construction' part had been replaced with the weekly message. That, in case someone entered too soon and was injured.

Tenjin stopped and looked towards the sky, wiping the sweat clean from under his mask and on his forehead, stepping back to take a look at what they had done so far. It wasn't too bad... They had at least finished most of the destruction caused by the Kumo ninja as well as the Suna invasion. Tenjin plopped down on the desert ground, closing his eyes to rest them while the civilians continued, hard at work. He wondered, at first, how they could continue working without getting tired but soon realized that they were driven by the prospect of a stable future, after all, and have decided on doing this manual labor for the sake of their former village. He started rubbing his head against his palm and took off his hood, coming slowly to the conclusion that he needed to rank up sooner rather than later. After Tenjin had this thought, he stood up immediately, with a fire in his eyes. He brushed aside all such thoughts and became determined all in a single swoop to practicall means to ends. Tenjin needed to rank up, but he needed to finish what he had started here in Sunagakure first. Tenjin then left the church area in order to continue his journey in the windy villages depth.

[EXIT]

WC 1,005
TWC 2,700

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
“It appears like we’re done here. I will be assisting with the construction here and leaving in a couple of hours, feel free to get out of here if you’d like.” Maikeru nodded. “Yeah I am going to go. I have to go and see to it that everything is organized back at the camp. Later, man.” Maikeru raced off through the desert back to the Camp. Luckily he hadn't been gone long enough for anyone to get into any particular trouble. He proceeded to continue to move around the encampment. After Maikeru was finished, he went to the he sat down on a bench that had been placed near the tents. Between this job and his excursions he was starting to feel tired. Which was rare for him. It felt like not too long ago he was energetic.

He looked up to see a girl with glasses. He was even too tired to study the rest of her face. He then closed hi eyes. “Yeah. This task is taxing. Thus and all the other stuff I am needed to do. It's tough being me, but worth it. Ya need anything?”

She sat down next to him. “No not all. I just see you a lot and you always look so busy. Haven't really seen many ninja from Iwa who are like that.” Maikeru chucked. “Oh don't worry they are. The important stuff they are doing are outside of this camp, not that I can tell you about it. And what's your name?”

She simply smiled. “I'm Chie.”

[Exit]

266/2,101

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.