You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop that Cat!(Kumo-C Repeatable) Empty Stop that Cat!(Kumo-C Repeatable) Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:13 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Mission name: Stop that Cat
Mission rank: C
Objective: Stop the cat burglar
Reward: 180 Ryo
Mission description: There have been reports of a cat burglar running around Kumo and stealing from the villagers. Catch the cat burglar and interrogate her for the location of her stash of stolen goods.
Mission details: It's night time as you try to find leads to the cat burglar. While walking around Kumo you see the burglar climb out some poor fellow's window and onto their roof. She turns around and notices you , but of course they take off running so it's your job to chase her down and subdue the cat burglar. Be careful, the cat burglar is adept in genjutsu and will use the skill to confuse you in ways to escape. She is of C rank level in genjutsu so she knows what she's doing; even if you are better than her at genjutsu she can still use it to slow you down. Eventually you catch her but before village reinforcements arrives to take her in for interrogation the burglar will use a variation of the body flicker technique that combines; tear gas, smoke screen, and the escape jutsu. By the time the smoke clears she'll be long gone. Don't worry, when she got away a piece of paper slipped out of her belt that leads to the destination of the stolen goods. There also seems to be a note written hastily on the same paper: Had fun with you my little kitten. As a reward for showing me a good time I've written the location of the things I've stolen. Let's play this game again XOXO ;) Killing the burglar will result in mission failure since she is the only one who knows where the stolen property is located.

NPC

Name: Celine
General Appearance: Celine wears a black spandex suit that resembles a cat outfit with a spandex hood that she wears as he mask to hide her identity. She has a utility belt that holds smoke bombs, ninja wire, senbon needles, and spikes. Without her mask, she has long flowing black hair and startling blue eyes. Oh by the way she has the perfect hourglass body with D cup breast and the greatest ass you will see for a long time. Her outfit shows her off her bare chest thus creating a large amount of cleavage.
Personality: Flirtatious and very forward, she will try to seduce you to get out of her hold. She acts a lot like a cat.
Motivations: to have a good time ;)
Fears: Drowning
Other: She left the shinobi system of Kumogakure because she was bored of it; at the time she was a chuunin before she left. If you get too close to her she will stop to fight you hand to hand with a retractable bo staff she can use to run lightning chakra through it for stunning purposes. She gets the bo staff from between her boobs(she doesn't wear a bra if you're wondering). And she's bisexual ;)

Stop that Cat!(Kumo-C Repeatable) Anime_11

Code:
[b]Mission name:[/b] Stop that Cat
[b]Mission rank:[/b] C
[b]Objective: [/b]Stop the cat burglar
[b]Location:[/b] All around Kumogakure(post in Kumo's general area)
[b]Reward:[/b] 180 Ryo
[b]Mission description:[/b] There have been reports of a cat burglar running around Kumo and stealing from the villagers. Catch the cat burglar and interrogate her for the location of her stash of stolen goods.
[b]Mission details:[/b] It's night time as you try to find leads to the cat burglar. While walking around Kumo you see the burglar climb out some poor fellow's window and onto their roof. She turns around and notices you , but of course they take off running so it's your job to chase her down and subdue the cat burglar. Be careful, the cat burglar is adept in genjutsu and will use the skill to confuse you in ways to escape. She is of C rank level in genjutsu so she knows what she's doing; even if you are better than her at genjutsu she can still use it to slow you down. Eventually you catch her but before village reinforcements arrives to take her in for interrogation the burglar will use a variation of the body flicker technique that combines; tear gas, smoke screen, and the escape jutsu. By the time the smoke clears she'll be long gone. Don't worry, when she got away a piece of paper slipped out of her belt that leads to the destination of the stolen goods. There also seems to be a note written hastily on the same paper: [color=violet][i]Had fun with you my little kitten. As a reward for showing me a good time I've written  the location of the things I've stolen. Let's play this game again XOXO ;)[/i][/color] Killing the burglar will result in mission failure since she is the only one who knows where the stolen property is located.

[b][u][center]NPC[/center][/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b] Celine
[b]Age:[/b] 18 years old
[b]General Appearance:[/b] Celine wears a black spandex suit that resembles a cat outfit with a spandex hood that she wears as he mask to hide her identity. She has a utility belt that holds smoke bombs, ninja wire, senbon needles, and spikes. Without her mask, she has long flowing black hair and startling blue eyes. Oh by the way she has the perfect hourglass body with D cup breast and the greatest ass you will see for a long time. Her outfit shows her off her bare chest thus creating a large amount of cleavage.
[b]Personality:[/b] Flirtatious and very forward, she will try to seduce you to get out of her hold. She acts a lot like a cat.
[b]Motivations:[/b] to have a good time ;)
[b]Fears:[/b] Drowning
[b]Other:[/b] She left the shinobi system of Kumogakure because she was bored of it; at the time she was a chuunin before she left. If you get too close to her she will stop to fight you hand to hand with a retractable bo staff she can use to run lightning chakra through it for stunning purposes. She gets the bo staff from between her boobs(she doesn't wear a bra if you're wondering). And she's bisexual ;)

[center][img]http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/17/95/09/92/anime_11.jpg[/img][/center]

Last edited by Sanosuke on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 8 times in total

2Stop that Cat!(Kumo-C Repeatable) Empty Re: Stop that Cat!(Kumo-C Repeatable) Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:25 am

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
So what happens if the cat burglar is killed?
"It's night time as you try to find leads to the cat burglar"
You never mentioned that she only steals at night.
"Just when you walk out of the bar, you see the burglar climb out some poor fellow's window and onto their roof."
Why must one be at a bar?

3Stop that Cat!(Kumo-C Repeatable) Empty Re: Stop that Cat!(Kumo-C Repeatable) Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:38 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
well it's a cat burglar and cat burglars only steal at night. But other than that I fixed it

4Stop that Cat!(Kumo-C Repeatable) Empty Re: Stop that Cat!(Kumo-C Repeatable) Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Approved; unless someone has something to add.

5Stop that Cat!(Kumo-C Repeatable) Empty Re: Stop that Cat!(Kumo-C Repeatable) Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
BUMP

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.