You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop that Cat!(Kumo-C Repeatable) Empty Stop that Cat!(Kumo-C Repeatable) Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
The Seductive Feline

It was a cold dark night in the area of Kumo while Zetsume was reviewing his latest mission. Apparently someone has been dressing up in a cat outfit and has been robbing people of their valuables. He would have to interrogate her for where the items were. He wondered what kind of methods he could use. Zetsume thought the idea of dressing up as a cat was a bit odd. Zetsume was sitting on top of a house in Kumo while looking out at the city, somehow it seemed to glow brighter at night than in the day. He had been walking around and waiting for three hours now and yet no sight of this so called "cat burglar". He had no idea of where to look or even begin, he just has been sitting at random locations with the most optimal place to steal from. On Zetsume's back was his trusty Hishou and this time he took his new arrows. They were just like normal arrows but instead had Rubber tipped ends so that he could attack without fear of killing. He decided to use these since he would have to catch her without killing her. Though the idea of just killing her and getting it said and done was always an option. Zetsume cast aside those ideals and moved onto the next location on his list, he switched spots every hour hoping to catch a glimpse of this thief.

After walking some distance to his next stake out spot he noticed something in the corner of his eye. He enjoyed his great vision, it helped with his shooting and this time it may have found what he has been looking for. It was someone in a black suit climbing out of a window, this seemed odd because why not use the front door. "Hold it right there!", Zetsume said while drawing one of his rubber tipped arrows back in his bow aiming at the person. The burglar looked down at Zetsume with some of the gorgeous eyes he had ever seen, it was at this point he noticed her nice cleavage and realized it was a woman. After the quick look, she bolted away running on top of the roofs. Shit he thought while letting his arrow fly off of his bow, he missed with the arrow narrowly missing her back leg. Jumping on top of the roof he chased after this criminal at full speed.

She had to be in great shape to be able to run this fast and make it look effortless. While running Zetsume shot out another arrow, this one flew right past her head missing only by inches. She stopped running to turn around at her assailant. It seems she knew that she would eventually get hit and that fighting in the close quarter combat would be more effective. She began to run directly at Zetsume at full speed. Zetsume ran directly at her intending to tackle upon impact but as he went in for the tackle he simply flew through her and rolled off of the roof. It seems she had cast an illusion on him and it worked. Getting back to his feet, he could feel the anger building up in him for falling for such a simple jutsu. He got back on top of the roof and could see the real her running away only two more houses down. He began to chase her again to apprehend her. He did not want her to escape at first now he is even more than ever determined to catch this woman.

Zetsume was not far behind her when he drew another shot from his arrow at her, this time he took his time with the shot to ensure that it would hit. Right as she was about to jump from one roof to another, he sent the arrow at her. It his her in the stomach while she was mid-air and it caused her to fall to the ground with a thud. Got you now he thought while jumping down to the streets and walking over to her. It seemed the fall had hurt her a little as she was holding her left foot in pain. Zetsume walked over to her, and was almost stunned by her body. He wanted so dearly to tear off her clothes with his teeth and have his way with her but he cast those ideas away as his mission was much more important.

"Where are the stolen good?", Zetsume asked with a demanding voice.

"You have some fire in you, I like that in a man"

"Do not fuck with me right now, and do not change the subject at hand. Tell me where the goods are before I have to use force to make you tell me"

She could tell that he was being very serious and that he was not budging an inch. She still wanted to tease with him though, it had been sometime since she has had a challenge and figured that now was the best time. "I have the details right here if you wish to grab them", she said playfully while pointing to her breast. After a sigh Zetsume held out his hand "Hand them here". She began to unzip her suit which only made Zetsume slightly blush a little but kept his eyes on hers. She then threw a smoke bomb, tear gas at his face. It was a direct hit as Zetsume said some very ugly words grabbing his face as it began to water. He swung madly at her with his rage but he never made contact with anything but another wall which made him even more furious. After the smoke had cleared she was gone and there was a note on the ground. It held the location of the stolen good and a message on the back Had fun with you my little kitten. As a reward for showing me a good time I've written the location of the things I've stolen. Let's play this game again XOXO ;). He sighed as he failed to apprehend this woman, then sighed again as he never got to see that perfect body naked. After he collected himself he set off toward the stolen good to retrieve them and return them to their rightful owners. He did not know her name, he wished he could have. A woman like that will not come around for some time and he shamed himself for thinking of the mission and not of her name.

After returning the stolen goods, Zetsume found himself at his house again. He wondered why could a woman of her beauty steal. He knew men who would pay her an unimaginable amount of money to have her. Then he thought, maybe she just enjoys the thrills of life rather than living it so mundane. Zetsume closed his eyes, knowing that he would have quite the interesting memories of the one that got away.

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.