You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kichi

Kichi

D-rank
As the cool morning air starts to lift and the orange golden sun begins to rise Kichi arises from his slumber. With groggy eyes, he looks out his window blinded by the bright golden orange sun at first before his eyes start to adjust to the brightness. As his eyes finally come in to focus starts his day by thanking Sun Wukong “thank you for this beautiful day.” Then gets up and starts to get ready for the day. He takes his pajamas and puts them in a Neat pile folded up with his other dirty laundry in the corner next to the door he then puts his black mesh undershirt on arm by arm then pulls it over his head and down to his waist then grabs his green trousers and puts them on one leg after the other and pulls them up to his waist making sure to get his tail out through a small hole in the back along the waist band then buttons them up and grabs his green cut off hoodie and puts it on and grabs the hood and throws it up to cover his spikey dark purple hair with the spikes going towards the front.  He then grabs his gear and goes to the door takes a seat and puts on his open toe sandals along with his wraps around his arms and legs. Once finished he heads out the door to do some morning running.

As he's leaving his house he looks up to the waterfall in the distance and decides that he’s gonna run there and back. He starts to make his way out of the village with the other clan members making their way through the village, he greets them while he jogs to the gates. As he’s jogging his hood starts flapping in the wind but stays on top of his head as the forehead protector weighs it down. Once he makes it to the gate he picks up his speed and starts to run slow picking up more and more speed till he starts stepping from one boulder to the next without out missing a step at a rapid speed. Once he gets to the base of the Mountain between two of the waterfalls he looks up to the top of the Mountain about 1.5 kilometers high. he stands still at the base of the Mountain and brings his hands up together to start gathering chakra in his feet once he thinks he’s ready, he crouches in to position and springs himself as high as he can and lands on the rock coming out of the face of the Mountain only making it about 40 meters up. Looking down to the bottom and back up to the top he says to himself "Dammit I thought for sure I was going to get higher than this” then takes a kunai out of his pouch sitting on the backside of his right hip with his tail. His tail goes through the hole at the base of the kunai and wraps around the handle. He marks the spot with his kunai at the bottom of his foot. So he knows if he doesn’t pass that line next time he hadn’t gone as far as he could which meant he wasn’t trying hard enough and he can do better.

He continues to climb to the top of the Mountain jumping from one rock to the next gradually ascending and becoming more exhausted as he makes it towards the top. Only making it about 1 km up the mountain before starting to feel like his energy is draining. Another 240 meters later and he stops to rest on a big sturdy rock coming out of the face of the mountain he sits with his back leaning up against the face of the mountain and his legs bent with his knees towards the sky and his feet flesh with the ground. As soon as he was situated Kichi takes out a small canteen of water and holds it up to his lips slowing drinking only a small amount of the refreshing water to reserve what's left for later. after a small amount of time, he gets himself ready for the last 260 meters to the top of the mountain. Kichi again ascends to the top of the mountain jumping from one rock to the next.

Once he makes it to the top of the Mountain he looks out down at the village and is just in awe of how great of a village he comes from. He then sits down crosses his legs and puts his hand to his knees and calms himself to start meditating. While calming himself he takes long deep breaths in through his nose and slow exhales from his mouth and closes his eyes and getting a feel for the nature around him like the clan elders have taught him. He starts the morning meditation that will help him to one day be able to become a great monkey sage. While meditating the wind rushes elegantly across his skin and threw his clothes bringing along the crisp morning air and droplets of water from the nearby waterfalls allowing him to drift deeper and deeper into his meditation by paying less attention to what his physical body see’s and getting a feel for the nature all around him.

Word count: 903  characters: 4518

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Iwagakure as experiencing a rather calm and cool morning as the sun was rising above the mountain as if it was its throne. Harichimo had been awake for some time as he sat to greet the new day. He sat out on the deck of the Tsuchikage House that overlooked the village and sipped at his morning coffee. Today was supposed to be a day for him to relax and get back into the swing of his training regiments. Once he had finished his cup of coffee Harichimo would return inside to put his mug into the sink to clean later. He was already dressed to start his day in his black training pants and shirt. All he was missing was his jacket. He looked over to see his former Monolith jacket hanging besides the door. Now that he was Tsuchikage he had to step away from being the leader of the Monoliths which was only himself at the time. He was able to keep it but his Monolith name was removed to make room for someone to take over as the titan Coeus. Once he had gathered his gear he was quick to leave and start jogging through the scenic route of the village.

After some time he would reach the Waterfall Point and stop at the massive pool below. He had been at it for a while and decided now was the time to stop and recuperate. Harichimo would reach his hands into the cool pool and cup his hands to gather some of it. He would wash the water over his face and admire the grandure of the waterfall as the cascading water let off mist that reflected rainbows in the early hour's light. Harichimo started to remember the time he had spent there with his sensei and they training he had accomplished. It seemed that other shinobi had favored this spot as well as he looked over the cliff wall he could see the different ways they had marked their progress with cuts in the rock face or painted marks. It made him smile on the tradition and hard work his village was putting in. After running water down his face once more he was ready to continue down the path that would eventually lead to an area near the top of the waterfall

One short hike later he would find himself atop the mountain. Up here there was a flat area that overlooked the village and was going to be his end goal for the morning routine. Once Harichimo was turning the last corner he could see one person here as well that seemed to flatter the same idea he had. Harichimo would quietly walk forward and give the person a few feet of room as he made his way to the edge of the overlook. He took a deep breath of the morning air as the sun was almost done rising atop the mountain peaks in the distance. He glanced over his village that was now starting to stir and wake up. The merchants of the bazaar were getting their stalls open and ready. The refugee camp was starting to buzz with morning songs and campfires. And now here he was taking his spot as their watcher. Harichimo would take a few steps back and sit on his knees a couple arm lengths from the other person. "Quite a beautiful morning isn't it?" He spoke with a soft tone. Once he was in his sitting position, Harichimo would remove his jacket from his shoulders and fold it to sit in front of him. He would look over to the other person if they would answer and notice as they seemed somewhat familiar, maybe as a new genin who's file had skimmed across his desk while he had been adjusting to his new office. "You mind me asking your name? Not a lot of people are out and about at this time and even fewer are meditating or training."

Kichi

Kichi

D-rank
While meditating Kichi starts to feel the presence of another person in the distance. The person seemed to be taking the jogging trail up the mountain and was near the top. As the man got closer Kichi with his eyes still closed could tell that the man approaching no matter how settle he was he was a strong shinobi. The man reached the ledge of the falls and looked out over the village as Kichi did when he first arrived and admired the morning the morning as Kichi did as well. After the man began to sit next to Kichi a few arm lengths away as he was getting on his knees the man commented about the beautiful morning but Kichi ignored his comment at first because he didn’t see the point in saying anything back. Then as the man was sat done he looked over at Kichi still in meditation trying hard to concentrate and not break his focus. The man asked Kichi who he was which made Kichi break his focus completely as he had to think hard about how to answer this man's question.

Kichi opened his eyes and turned to look over at the man and smiled as he noticed the man was a very important person to the village “Hello Mr. Tsuchikage, It is a beautiful morning after all isn't it.” finally answering his first statement while looking back towards the village. “I actually come up here a lot to train as its close to my clans part of the village.” Kichi then looks back at the Tsuchikage and realizes he hasn’t actually answered his question properly and gets apologetic and exited as he answers the Tsuchikage’s question. “Oh where are my manners lord Tsuchikage, I am Kichi Amachi from the Amachi clan I am a recent graduate from the academy. I am up here training as hard as I can so I can become a great shinobi for the village someday and also a great monkey sage for my clan sir!” he continues to smile and look back over the village and begins to wonder why the Tsuchikage is out here but don’t really care as its none of Kichi’s business what the Tsuchikage does with his free time. ”I find the mornings are the most peaceful time and not a lot of people are usually out and about to bother me so it makes it easier for me to meditate and focus. Which makes it easier to sense chakra and the nature around us.” He then takes a big deep breath in through his nose and out through his mouth and relaxes more he spreads out his legs and puts his hands back behind him to hold him up and wraps his tail around his waist and looks up to the sky. “How about you sir why are you up so early training? like you said there aren't a lot of people who get up this early especially to train but then again you probably don't have much time to do any training when you are stuck in your office all day long.”

Wordcount: 529 + 903 = 1432

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
As Harichimo sat down the genin was very polite and formal in his responses. Seeming to prefer this spots relative location compared to his clan's home. Harichimo remembered preferring to sit up around his family's clinic whenever he was able to go and train and not work away at his chores or help patients. The genin opened up to introduce themselves and talk about their goals which Harichimo would nod and smile. Kichi of the Amachi. A future senjutsu practitioner, haven't seen one of those in a while. Might be worth to keep tabs on this one and maybe help him get stronger." He thought to himself as they had a small pause. The Kazako clan didn't mess with nature or the spiritual planes so senjutsu was almost taboo for them to dabble or practice in. But it interested him how some people could be close enough to nature to tap into the world around them and draw power from it. Kichi went on about his morning routine and reminded Harichimo about how much he used to be a stickler for his own routine. It reminded him as he looked down he had not even wrapped his arms in bandages like he used to for the many years of his shinobi life. Then it was Kichi's turn to ask the questions as he wondered why the Tsuchikage was out and about and it made Harichimo chuckle a bit.

"Yeah you hit the nail on the head there Kichi. I've only recently started to cut my teeth in this new position of power. Political games and paperwork aren't my forte at all. I'd rather be out training to get stronger or help out the injured to keep my medical skills sharp. I used to be a lot like you when I was a genin and chunin still living in my clan's clinic. Get up and do chores then sneak away what ever time I can to sit in front of the cherry blossom tree that grows in the center and box with the shadow that the early morning sun left on it. Now it seems that I will need to get up earlier or start developing a sloppy signature to get through the paperwork faster." Harichimo would chuckle a bit more to himself as he took in a deep breath of the morning air. A gentle breeze would blow through the valley above gracing their presence with the announcement that the day was about to begin for everyone else. "So were those fresh marks against the sides of the mountain next to the waterfall your progress? I noticed someone seems to be getting pretty near to what I was able to accomplish as a genin. A bit more training and maybe even some one on one sessions and they may show some promise as a shinobi. My sensei the Tsuchikage before the last one was one of the best taijutsu users in the shinobi world so it would be only fitting to take whoever is making that kind of progress under my wing at some point." Harichimo would adjust his sitting to an actual cross legged position to give his knees a break from supporting him on the rocky ground.

548/1215

Kichi

Kichi

D-rank
While Kichi stairs up at the sky Harichimo also seemed to get lost in his thoughts for a few seconds then acknowledge Kichi’s question. Kichi not realizing that Harichimo has really only been Tsuchikage for a short amount of time. He was surprised to think about how different time passes for each person as for Kichi a few months seems like it was a long time ago. Especially since he has been very anxiously waiting to join a squad and start doing missions since he graduated. Kichi was also surprised that Harichimo shared about his time as a genin and a chunin and how he wanted to get back into training more. Then he asked about the marks Kichi made while training his jumping skills on the face of the mountain which Kichi actually does a lot when coming to the waterfall point sometimes he even keeps practicing while going up to the top and also when he comes back down multiple times recently just because he wants to get stronger and stronger. Then the Tsuchikage also offered to help Kichi train his taijutsu because of the progress Kichi has made being able to scale so far up the mountain with just one jump. This really boosted Kichi’s ego for a bit but he didn’t let himself get to full of himself because he knows he still has a lot of training to do before he can even begin to brag about his accomplishments. As the Tsuchikage finished Kichi amazed at what he heard from the Tsuchikage looks back over at him and just smiled from ear to ear.

He then jumped up in an excitement with his hands clenched up with his elbows bent inward to his body and his bushy tail sticking straight up in the air and Kichi bent over Bright eyed looking directly into Harichimos face. “YOU REALLY MEAN IT!!” Kichi yelled with excitement as his body was just about to explode with joy that he was even offered the chance to be trained by the Tsuchikage. “Oh my gosh sir I would be so honored to learn taijutsu from you. Those are my marks I’ve been coming up here a lot recently to train by myself. I sometimes come back up here multiple times throughout the day because no one back at the temple is at my level of strength and they would rather study medical ninjutsu. Not like I don’t but who else is going to keep our clan safe if something were to happen and none of us are strong enough to fight. The clan elder is starting to hit the age where they just can’t move like they use to. It's hard on them just to train with me especially in my hyper stages when I want to train for long periods of time.” he says all this while speaking a hundred miles an hour not realizing it at first. He begins to just think of all the crazy things he can learn from the great Tsuchikage. He then stands straight up and looks out over the village once again admiring the great view for a few seconds and then looks back over to the Tsuchikage while waiting for his response not realizing how crazy he just sounded.

Wordcount: 553 + 1432 = 1985

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
His words seemed to excite the young genin as Kichi seemed to jump straight up as stiff as his tail had. Harichimo welcomed the boys enthusiasm as he got up and exclaimed his willingness to learn. This Kichi reminded him a lot of himself when he had first learned he was going to be apart of Lord Akira's pet taijutsu squad. Kichi claimed his hard work in the marks on the cliff. He talked about not being able to train with many others at his clan's temple. Harichimo understood that the same. Once he had become a genin there wasn't much his father could teach him anymore so had to absorb as much as he could from his sensei to get where he was today. Harichimo always thought himself as more of a medic but usually his fists were more then enough to settle problems with bandits and not have to waste the chakra to use his knowledge of medical techniques to render them harmless. After Kichi was done talking the genin seemed to quiet down for a short second and look back over the village. it made Harichimo chuckle a bit.

Harichimo would stand up and dust off his knees as he looked towards Kichi. "I would be glad to help you train and become just as strong as I was but if you want to surpass that then it will take greater effort on your part. I can help you to learn how to fight and strike as fast and hard as any fighter you will see in the underground bare knuckle fights but if you want to be able to even lay the king pin on his butt you'll have to show me you have the willingness to push beyond. I can teach you how to use your medical knowledge to repair your body and help those in need but if you want to be able to turn the tide of even the most one sided fight with a single swipe of our finger then you'll have to give me above your best. And maybe if you surpass that all and I see your name on my desk as a candidate for rank up I can teach you tricks that only me and Tsuchikage Akira Kazako know. So Kichi Amachi do you think you can give me your best?" After he finished speaking he would hold up a finger to ask Kichi to hold his answer. Hachimo would first open his jacket and take out a envelope. The envelope itself was a plain envelope with golden trim along every edge. On the front were the words "Invition to Join Squad 1" written in ink. The back had two seals on the edge holding the flap down. The Official Tsuchikage seal and the seal that showed the Kazako clan symbol. Harichimo would first hand over the letter to the young genin. Harichimo would then extend out his clenched fist to Kichi and see if the genin was ready to take on his teachings and training. "You are officially asked to join Squad 1 will you accept?"

Exit Thread

523/1738
Training:
1500/1500  Advanced Recovery Method A-Rank Jutsu
Remaining WV 238

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.