You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
"I don't mind at all. I'm 16." Alessi nodded once with a bright smile on her face. For some odd reason, Arashi's question made her wonder about something. Why would people not want to give their age away? Not like it was a big deal or anything. Maybe some people were just stubborn or maybe even embarrassed to talk about something. Maybe it was just personal to them. Whatever the case was for others, it wasn't too intrusive to Alessi. She looked over at Arashi and decided on asking the same question. "What about you?"

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
"I don't mind at all. I'm 16. What about you?"
Sixteen? Well, she could be. But she's even shorter than me... True, Alessi was only about 1.5 - 1.6 meters tall at most, while Arashi went up to 1.7 or so easily. But yeah, it could be seen that Alessi was older. In her face and general body construction. Arashi responded.
"Oh, I'll turn 15 very soon."
Arashi said that with a small smile. Just as he finished what he was saying the door of the kitchen opened, and sweet smells overflowed through the room. Yes!

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi nodded once to acknowledge that she heard him. Before she could respond, she looked up to see that the food was arriving. It didn't surprise her much. Since she was a regular customer, she knew how fast the service was on a normal day with multiple people in the restaurant. And because they were the only one there at the time, food came rather quickly. "Awesome! The food is here." Alessi watched as the waiter set down both plates.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.