You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Quick Errand. (Takumi/Open/No Kill) Empty A Quick Errand. (Takumi/Open/No Kill) Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:28 am

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
The sun slowly rose above the horizon and began to let light into Alessi's bedroom. Unfortunately for her, it happened to be right in her eyes. Rather than just adjust position, she decided to get up and start her day. The first thing she did was wash up, followed by clothes, then hygiene. She seemed to do everything in a certain order and had things placed in order for her to accomplish them. Once her morning routine was over with, she grabbed a piece of fruit from the kitchen and went out on her way. Alessi had one personal errand she had to do before having the rest of the day to herself. She walked along the street with a happy bound in each step. As she went on her way, she would take a bite of her fruit from time to time. After a good bit of walking, she made it to the hospital where she was greeted with a few smiles from the doctors there. One of them handed her a book, which she gave ryo in return. It looked somewhat old and worn, but only because of time and use. Alessi happily took it and turned to leave. Once again, she had that same type of step. Her mind began to wander as she walked along. This caused her to stop paying attention to her surroundings and bump into a passerby. She dropped the book and quickly turned around. "Oh, sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention." Her voice sounded soft and rather apologetic.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi had woke up to train being under the tsuchikage meant he had to train...alot. So he did what he always did he woke up,showered,ate breakfast And then left for his run around the village. As he was nearing the hospital he decided to take a short rest as he bent over he felt somebody bump into him. When he turned he heard "Oh, sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention." Takumi turned to see another person sading there he looked and saw she had dropped a book. He bent over to pick it up and said "Dont worry about it ". When he handed the book back he said "It was my fault for standing in the middle of the street". He then stretched and said "My name is takumi senju but most people call me taku nice to meet you". He said as he smiled at the stranger.

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi got the book and immediately tucked it underneath her arm. "Nice to meet you Taku. My name is Alessi." She gave an equal grin right back at the kid. She was somewhat surprised to see a kid randomly out and about. Though, she was just about the same. Even though it would be simple just to end the conversation then and there, she felt the need to see what this kid was up to. "So what are you doing out here by yourself?" If the boy didn't want to go into details, she wouldn't press forward. But she did feel an urge to find out more about Taku. It might be considered a little nosy, but she needed a something different in her day. Alessi kept her heart warming grin up so Taku wouldn't be too nervous to talk. If he had any nervousness that is.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku answered still smiling "I'm getting my mourning training in i just finished my daily run around iwa and was about to take a break ". Taku keeped smiling but his eyes were serious as he said "As a student of the tsuchikage i have to be strong". Then his eyes returned to the original playful eyes he usually wears. And he said "What about you what are you doing out by yourself". Taku waited for a answer he did not want to pry or act sexiest but it was dangerous this time of day. So taku turned back to the girl and waited.

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
She nodded slightly when she heard that the reason he was out at the time was to train. A quick idea popped into her head, but she held it back in case the kid just wanted to go off on his own. She would normally make an offer to tag along, but would usually wait to see what the other wants first. Alessi held the book up for just a moment to show what she was talking about. "I was just on a quick errand of getting this book from the hospital. I'm trying to learn a bit of Medical Ninjutsu, and this is the best I way I could think of learning."

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku smiled when he heard her response "So you came to get a med book huh Taku popped his back he had rested enough he then said "Im about to start training again you want to join me it might help you with your med jutsu and no i don't use med jutsu...yet". Taku decided he would explain before she got confused "Once im a special jounin im to learn med jutsu and be the med ninja for team alpha". As taku starting walking he yelled back at her "Alessi if you want to train with me finish up here and meet me at waterfall point in 5 min. OK". Taku began to walk toward waterfall point.

--taku heads to da point--

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
"I think I'll take you up on that offer." Alessi watched the boy walk away and starting to head up to waterfall point. She was quite happy that she was invited to join him in training. It turned out that her short errand was now gone and a new activity took it's place. That wasn't particularly a bad thing. She actually needed something or someone to keep her busy for the day. Tucking the book under her arm a little more, she started to head for the point.

-=Goes to the point as well=-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.