You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
[Now training Burning Claw.]

"Bitch ass, you're on my seat. Get the fuck off."
The voice came from somewhere behind Rai, Arashi turned around. With a good five plates down his throat, he was, what you would call; TOTALLY WASTED. His vision was very fuzzy, the entire world seemed to be spinning. And it was fun. Very very very very very fun. By the time Arashi realized what a monstrously giant person the voice belonged to, Raishi already spoke back not a bit less impolite than the ugly stranger.
"Why don't you make me?"
Arashi never actually thought of Rai being a guy with an attitude, but no judgments. Ara had a dark side too... The giantly-oversized-fatass-bearded-viking-looking-stranger raised his fist, and was up to punch Rai, right in the face. Ara could just see these things, from the way he rose his fist, to the look in his eyes. It didn't take more than a split second; Arashi was already in the air, with his foot having the stranger's name on it. It was a kick packing all of Arashi's strength, and not to mention speed. The stranger hardly even saw it coming, and had no chance to block the attack. He was launched off his feet, and flew good 2-3 meters before landing on his back. Arashi tried to land on his feet from the air as well, but didn't quite make it. Why the fuck is the Earth spinning???

He tried getting to his feet a couple of times. Not once the result was good; he just kept falling on the floor. Around the 4th time he tried, Ara comehow managed to get on his feet, still woozy and trying to keep his balance. He noticed how the stranger was arguing with another stranger; the one Ara threw him into. Soon, fists started flying. Surprisingly, the giant was the one on the floor. Soon, even more yelling erupted. In lesser than a couple of seconds pretty much every single person in the entire bar was fighting. Chairs and plates were flying around in the air... Shit... Soon, a person got into Ara's face and tried kicking him; a Yoko Geri in Karate, aiming at Arashi's waist. Without thinking, Arashi deployed the technique he was thinking about earlier into action. His knee and elbow were flying down, and clashed the attacker's foot between them, both successfully blocking the attack and breaking the stranger's leg. A loud scream. Ara felt sorry for the guy, but there were new guy running up to Ara now. Holding chairs above their heads. The fact that Arashi eas standing on one foot wasn't good; he started losing balance, his face would be on the floor very soon. With chairs in it as well. He had to get away... And quick! I could use that... Yes... The technique Arashi mastered at the bridge; the teleportation one. Reddish Spark, was it? Well, it would get the job done. With a thought, Arashi focused massive amounts of chakra in his every muscle, but in his feet most of all. Though, even when he reached the amount he used on the bridge; his "maximum"; Ara now felt like he could take more. He focused more, and more, completely overloading his body with the unimaginable amounts of chakra. With a swift push with his one leg Arashi appeared at the other side of the room; roughly seven meters from his previous position. He felt his muscles "burning", but it was a pleasant burn... But the thing he could not feel, was the fact that the chakra was so mighty it even got into Arashi's hair, holding it upwards and waving it around. It looked... Just like fire... Fiery hair...

This technique is so powerful! I shall call it... The Roaring Red Flame! This was a very useful technique to have in one's arsenal, and would definitely prove to be one of Ara's strongest techniques he was ever to learn. Given the tingling effect he had now, he probably wouldn't be able to travel more than ten meters without the incident on the bridge happening all over again... Or even worse. No matter what, Arashi would try to continue fighting, falling on floor every once or twice, but still kicking some serious ass. When the fight died down, Arashi would try to reach Rai through the sea of passed out bodies on the floor, and would speak.
"-Hic- At least we know -hic what the thick glass is for..."
Ara would attempt to finis his sake plate. Hmm... I wonder what Rai was doing during the fight...

Wordcount: 2500/2500, 681/1000

Last edited by Arashi on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Raishi couldn't say that he didn't see this fight coming...but it was a bit more dramatic than he thought. Maybe it was the effect of the alcohol that seemed to heighten everything. The oversized fat ass tat had that had held Raishi was now on the floor in a matter o seconds; in fact so was Arashi! He had probably landed a powerful blow at the monstrosity of a man. Rai wanted to say thank you, but the words just couldn't come out of his mouth.
In a matter of minutes, the whole bar was in turmoil. and Raishi was confused as to what had happened. He was developing a serious head ache from too much drink and he wanted to get away from all the commotion...leave all of em to knock out themselves. Standing up from his seat, he attempted to walk to the quieter side of the bar. Damn, I feel like a fucking zombie.He barely had any control over his body, he was struggling really hard. Raishi was no taijutsu expert, so if he was attacked here, he'd be screwed. As he was trying to distance himself from everyone at the pub, a big animal , the size of a tanker landed next o him. In fact, he looked quite familiar......Shit... It was the same oaf from earlier. Seeing Raishi, the bloke shot up, and gave Raishi the hardest slap he could muster wit all his strength.
Raishi was on the ground, but he thought he was flying. His face felt like it was hit by a truck! The fellow had run away now to go find somebody else to slap. Raishi shot up from the floor. The slap had brought him back to reality; he's sight had normalised and he was in full control of his body. Most importantly, he was pissed as hell. When Raishi was pissed, no body could hold him back.

He looked around his surroundings, looking out for Arashi ( he was kicking some serious ass) and seeing her all the fighting was going. Hatred. That's all he felt. He didn't want to actually kill the men....just knock all of them out at the same time. He knew the perfect jutsu for this as he had read about it while studying jutsu used by the most famous people in the world.
Standing there, fueled by anger, hate and determination, there was no way he couldn't perform it successfully. He closed his eyes, weaving the handseals,
Ram
Horse
Dragon
After this was the important part...using his imagination. He quickly thought of the head of the most sinister dragon forming and rising from the now, muddy floor. Then his eyes shot open.It took a while, for the dragon head to form properly, but it was his first time so he couldn't be blamed.As soon as the head was formed, the mouth shot open, letting out a barrage of small spheres of mud towards the area of fighting. Arashi wasn't near the dragon's shooting point so he was safe, kicking ass in a nearby corner. He looked a as if his....hair was aflame? Probably some new technique.
Once the jutsu was dispelled, every single one of the men were on the floor, covered in mud and knocked out cold. Raishi just smiled to himself. Walking towards the body of the dude that slapped him, and carrying about five plates in his hand, he slammed the plates on the side f the man's gruff, ugly face. The plates broke all over the dudes face, and it was noe bleeding.....it in fact looked less ugly when it was wounded and bleeding. Raishi laughed at his own joke.

"-Hic- At least we know -hic what the thick glass is for..."

Raishi saw Arashi coming his way...he had no idea what he was talking about. What caught his eye was that Arashi was still trying to finish his plate. Picking up a piece of the broken plate he had used on the ogre's face, he threw it at the pate Arashi was holding, knocking it out of his hands.

Dude that's enough, let's get out of here before they start waking up....need a hand?"

Raishi would then approach Arashi, trying to help him walk properly without tumbling over.

WordCount: 3567/1000

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
[OOC: Sorry for short post. ]

Arashi tried taking one last sip, but just didn't make it. There was... Something that hit the plate out of his hands. Oh well.
"Dude that's enough, let's get out of here before they start waking up....need a hand?"
"Yeah, I guess -hic- You're right... Let's go..."
Raishi gave Arashi a hand, and they were slowly on their way out of the bar.
"I... I feel like we -hic- Forgot something..."

Wordcount: 764/1000

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
"I... I feel like we -hic- Forgot something..."

Raishi tried to think of what Arashi was talking about while trying to support him as well. It was quite difficult...not that he was heavy, but he was shorter than himself, meaning he'd be bending down to get Arashi's arm over his neck, which caused terrible strains all over his neck. He registered what he had said, and tried to remember if they had entered the rock pit with any items that they would have forgotten.
Or maybe it was the alcohol talking, not Arashi.

"I have no idea what you're talking about...we didn't come in with anything did we??"

Something had just resurfaced to Raishi's mind , that had been bothering him for a while now. He was physically weak compared to Arashi, who was younger than him and even a higher rank. He always believed in evolving himself, adapting and all. What if there came an instant, where, like in the bar just now, he would have no other choice but to fight with only taijutsu, something he didn't specialize in? Arashi on the other hand....was a master in taijutsu as far as what Raishi had seen over him. He had kicked some serious ass in the bar...

"By the way, would you mind teaching taijutsu please? That's my weak point and I want that to change..so what do you say?"

Despite how irritated he was at the moment because of the stinging on his face, Raishi managed to pour in as much politeness in his as he could, waiting for Arashi's answer.

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
"I have no idea what you're talking about...we didn't come in with anything did we?"
Arashi took a moment to remember, but nothing really came to his mind. It was... Something else. Definitely not an object... Gah, well fuck you brain! Fuck you!
"I don't think so... God my head hurts..."
It really did, it was like a hammer hitting him with every pulse. Arashi was slowly but surely sobering up, and it looks like this was the consequence. Raishi was helping Arashi walk, with an arm around his shoulder. If he was to let go, it was very likely Ara would simply fall on the floor. Yeah... Rai helped Ara walk, they were now outside on the fresh air. Only now, when Arashi could feel the freshness could he understand how much it stank inside the bar. True, it was built with some kind of mud or something... Arashi took one deep breath, and tried to stand by himself. Surprisingly; he did it. He didn't need Raishi's help anymore, so he smiled. Then Rai spoke.
"By the way, would you mind teaching taijutsu please? That's my weak point and I want that to change..so what do you say?"
Teaching him... Taijutsu? Arashi thought for a moment, and realized that it was true; he never saw Raishi fight in close combat. He was more of a Ninjutsu person.
"Yeah, no problem dude. Thanks for helping me out."
Just then Arashi realized what Raishi said. "Training". That's right, that's the thing they forgot! They were originally meant to go train! Arashi remembered, but didn't say anything, hoping Raishi wouldn't remember as well. He was just a bit to tired right now, there's no way he'd be able to train an entire fighting style to Raishi. So, Ara turned around, spoke, and started walking away back to his house.
"See you around, I'll teach it to you... But I think you see why not now..."
Arashi would slowly walk towards his house, but not be able to open his (wooden) door. He locked them, and put the key in his pocket but in his current state he couldn't remember that. So, without a though; he concentrated a vast amount of Katon chakra in his arm, completely engulfing the are between the fist and the elbow in flames. He punched the door with all his might, and a simultaneous yell.
"FUCK YOU DOOR!!! FUCK YOU!!!"
On the moment he punched, he expelled all the chakra in his hand in the door, turning a small area into ashes. His hand also went straight through the door. He continued to smack it with his legs until it was completely broken, only to get inside and jump in the bed. He was asleep before he even touched the bed.

---Arashi Left The Thread---

Wordcount: 1260/1000

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
"See you around, I'll teach it to you... But I think you see why not now..."

Raishi was overjoyed by Arashi agreeing....was deifinitely excited but he of course didn't show it out to the younger kid. Arashi certainly looked like he needed some rest, and Rai just smiled as Ara stumbled home.

"Thanks....see you around."

With saying that, Raishi used his body flicker technique, and appeared on top of the Rock Pit. It was slightly dark now, despite how it had felt like they were in the bar for just a few minutes.Must be the effects of the alcohol....
He started running, jumping over buildings, trying to get the alcohol out of his system fully. It was going to be another long night.

RAISHI EXITS THREAD

jutsu being trained:

3967/3600

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.