You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Take down the cameras (C rank mission) Empty Take down the cameras (C rank mission) Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Kejido

Kejido

D-rank
Mission name: Camera Set Up
Mission rank: C
Objective: Place Cameras Up for one of the trials
Reward: 1 EP
Mission Description: While the genin are busy with the other trials or awaiting the chance to take on the “Hunted?!” trial, your job is to simply assist in setting up cameras and hiding the wires as instructed by a surveillance team.
Mission Details: Straight forward, you will walk around the ruins of old Kumo with up to five cameras on your person. You will need to set up the cameras and hide the wires as instructed, leading them to a focal point connected to a mainframe that will be the cornerstone of the surveillance for the aforementioned trial.

Kejido

Kejido

D-rank
The mission hub had actually sent him a request this time. Kejido was laying on his back in his room looking over the letter. It appeared the majority of the workers they had before had already up and left town and they were left with an awful lot of clean up after them. Again the civilian work force was tasked with the village itself but the old ruins of the trials were not yet cleared for civilians. Some traps had not been torn down yet so they needed people more accustomed to dangerous work. His silver eyes studied the paper a moment. Interesting that they were asking this of a foreign shinobi. More expendable he supposed. No matter it was still good paying work that he could handle fairly easily. Still the last part of the notice was that his partner would be chosen at a later time to meet him there. He had three hours to accept the mission from the time he received the notice. Idly he crumpled the paper in his hand before tossing it in the general direction of the waste bin. Letting it fade from his mind a moment before sighing. He would need to take this job if he wanted more lavish comforts. Not to mention his rank up review was coming up soon. If he had done work to help a foreign nation they were friendly with he might get some bonus points. At the very least he could do it if only to manipulate those reviewing him.

He would wait a good ten minutes before getting out of bed and heading into the bathroom. Stripping out of his boxers and tank top to step into the shower and turn on the some luke warm water. The water pressure was nice on his skin but he was only going for a quick rinse before stepping out and drying himself off. He didn't need to wear his uniform or his combat gear for menial labor like this. The last job had proven as much. He wasn't even required to identify himself as a shinobi. So he would leave his uniform on the hanger this time and head over to the dresser. Pulling out a pair of black jeans, some blue boxers and white socks and finally a yellow T shirt that said "I heart Kumo" on it. With that done he slipped into the lot of it. Feeling a little childish but he was only twenty so time off clothes were comfortable at least. Even as he pulled the tag off the shirt he felt it was just a little baggy hanging down to his zipper. But he paid it no mind as the shirt hung loosely around his shoulders. Instead he tucked a single kunai into his belt loops on the back of his jeans in a sheath and turned to head out of his hotel. Pocketing the card key. With that done he would head to the event area. Today he was being paid to take down some hidden camera's. Oh the joy.

3Take down the cameras (C rank mission) Empty Re: Take down the cameras (C rank mission) Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:26 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Kisei yawned on against the light fluff of his snugly pillow. Just below the surface of his barely conscious mind he was keeping track of what he had to do today. Sort of. Half formed thoughts and images of obstacle courses and rats, request sheets somewhere in the mix as well, dominated the last moments of his mix reality. The faint lines of darkness and stained gray swirl around him, forming the outline of a familiar face. “You’re going to be late Kisei.” His brother’s voice pours into the dream.

The sleep Ushinatta wakes up to the face of his disgruntled brother leaning over the bed. Their well built frame plainly sticking out, accented by the morning sunlight. “We get it ‘Mr. Six Pack’, you’ve got fabulous abs and a long one, now let me sleep…” Kisei moaned. Alpha answered with a sly smile and a shrug. His brother chuckling at Kisei's attempts to curl back under the sheets.

“Ah, I here I thought you were finally starting to like me.”

The younger Ushinatta growled at his brother. It was was too early to start dealing with Alpha's teasing. He certainly didn't need the sight of his brother's bare chest greeting him. "Fine, fine, just go away while I get changed. Sheesh, no privacy here." Even with the silence and the creak of the door Alpha's smirk could be heard.

Gods he loved his brother, but- "You left all your clothes in here!" I yelled through the door, and alpha suggested, suggestively, "Do you want me to come back and get them?" Goodness this day could not end fast enough.

---

The Ushinatta yawned, still not fully awake despite his brother's antics. Pulling a the job details out of his pocket he glanced back over the notes again. "So I'm supposed to meet someone there right?" Well, that's what it says here. The job was to take down some of the hidden cameras that were used in one of the exam trials. Apparently they couldn't use the people who set it up in the first place, idiots, that just made our job a whole lot harder. Kisei sighed as he approached the ruins. Also, according to the note the trial is also littered wit ha number of hidden traps that haven't been disabled yet. Well that explains why they aren't hiring civilians. Way too much drama if a Kumogakure citizen got killed during the exams. So they ask foreign ninja to do the job for them....

Kisei could go on about the Kumpgakure's odd choice of employees but the Ushinatta did have a job to do. So long as I get paid and don't die I think I'll be fine. He thought optimistically. Besides, what was the worst that could happen? He brought his umbrella with him and all the ammunition he needed. The day was blooming, the birds were singing, it was the perfect day for a disaster.

Nearing the ruins he noticed that someone else was here. "Hey there, I'm guessing that you're here about the cameras too?" He'd call out. His umbrella shading the top of his head from sight. "Guess we're partners for the time being. Nice to meet ya."

4Take down the cameras (C rank mission) Empty Re: Take down the cameras (C rank mission) Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:17 pm

Kejido

Kejido

D-rank
Kejido would look up at the sky as he considered the state of the day. His silver eyes studying the spotted sky with its white clouds as he wondered what it would be like to fly. His T shirt actually got less looks than he did in his usual outfit. Just another tourist in this case. Still he would rub the back of his head as he glanced at a worker walking by him. A burly man but one that wasn't working within the actual dangerous area itself. Still Kejido would clear his throat before gaining the mans attention. The man would glance at him before turning fully. Once he had Kejido would speak up. His accent carrying across slightly. "Pardon sir, but might you have a smoke and a spark?" The man would grunt before digging into his pockets. Handing Kejido a bent menthol cigarette and lighting it for him before being granted a thank you and he was off on his way again. Moving about his business as per normal. Kejido would take a long drag before letting out a smoke ring. Enjoying the feel of it tingling in his lungs before looking to the sky again. Waiting on his would be counter part. Lifting the smoke to his lips once more as the cherry burned and more of the item turned to ash. A foul habit but one he could enjoy for a moment as he was away from the prying eyes of home. Always watching and measuring him.

Still he would glance down the way as he heard steps coming his direction. At first he considered it could be just about anyone but that umbrella seemed uniquely familiar. He had seen it on his last job. Though he was far more professional during that one instance. He supposed given the vision cut off of the edge of his tool the man might not recognize him in his street clothes. The weapons vendor. Or so he had come across in their last meeting. Kejido would glance over as a recognizable voice greeted him properly. He really was different in appearance he supposed. Still he would speak in return. Smiling a little as he did. His accent carry through once more. "Aye I am here for those. As per the mission. It is nice to meet you again as well. Lets get this done quickly again yeah? I intend to enjoy a nice beer here in a short minute." With that he would drop the smoke half finished from his hand and turn. Shoving his hands in his jeans pockets as he began walking towards the event grounds. This was designed keeping genin far under his capabilities in mind. Still he wasn't exactly rushing in. He would stop at the edge of the event area that was roped off with caution tape. Glancing with silver eyes back to Kisei. Speaking once more as he waited where he was. "Well you happen to be a past contestant. How about you take the honors?"

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
“It’s you again!” Kisei exclaimed to the man’s presence, surprised. At first glance he didn’t recognize the man standing opposite from him. Mistaking him for one of the Kumogakure ninja instead, although in much more informal garb. The shirt was a good touch but those jeans, gosh. Kisei regarded their figure with a dull sort of desire. All too familiar teenage lust coupled with the recent cold heart the Ushinatta had been fostering. A welcome sign that he still held a part of his heart, even if it was not a particularly helpful part.  I wonder how he’d react to a strip search? He wondered idly. Nah, not really in the mood, and a crumbling ruins is hardly the best place for one’s firs- alright Kisei, back to the mission.

“Sure thing, though it won’t as easy as last time. I never actually participated in this one, so this might take a bit longer. Your eyes are probably a lot better than mine anyway, how about you go on ahead and I’ll scout for any you might’ve missed?” Kisei suggested. To him it was the logical choice. He had neither two usable eyes nor good eyesight; the one eye he did have working was still pretty bad. If Kisei was being honest he had a little difficulty focusing clearly on the other man even when he was stand right in front of him. Though what he did see he definitely liked.

He shrugged, a humorous smirk crawling along his features. “I mean, unless you’d rather have a blind boy lead ya.” With a grand wave of his hand he led the two of them to towards the entrance of the ruins before letting his partner decide. Either or it didn’t matter all that much. They both still had a specific amount of materials to find, who found it didn’t really matter all that much. Just that the cameras and wires were gathered up and returned to the exam administrators. Though he didn’t have all day to waste on a decision so if his partner couldn’t decide quickly enough for Kisei’s liking he might just go ahead and move on his own.

377 + 554 = 931

Kejido

Kejido

D-rank
Kejido would slip his hands into his pockets and take a very relaxed approach to the young man approaching him. Having no idea about the others troubled feelings the other day. As if it had eluded him entirely. Now he just seemed as if this was all trivial business to him and he was just eager to get paid. Still his relaxed demeanor had just a hint of readiness to it. As if the soldier in him was still standing at ready. Both feet planted flat and firmly with his shoulders straight. Even in his basic civilian clothes and an easy job he was ready for a challenge. Maybe it was his military life style or his taijutsu training but he was doing it subconsciously. Still the other boy seemed to recognize him quickly which was a relief. introductions were such a hassle. Though it appeared that this time he would have to take the lead because the other was injured in some way and still working. As well as them lacking the advantage of the last time when the other had come across the event before and was familiar with it. So Kejido would let out a breath of air just a little less than a sigh before replying.

"No need weapons master. You sit tight and let me handle this. I could use a bit of exercise anyway. Stretch out my newer abilities."

An excuse to show off really. Still he would smile and nod his head. He wasn't insulting the kid. Just keeping his state in mind. Besides no one had seen his abilities yet. It was burning a hole in his mind to show off. As for calling him a weapons master, those unique designs he had used in the exams had gotten him that on his info card. Still Kejido would turn from him. His attention now on the area before him. A glint of light here spoke of a trap. A cord poking out under the corner of a building was an easily spotted camera. However his mind was also considering an angle for an audience. A birds eye. One of the taller buildings was where his silver gaze shifted. He stood silently for a second before he spotted the second one sticking out of a broken window with an overlooking view of the square. He smirked before one moment he was standing there and the next he was moving at fifteen meters per second. By the time the senbon trap was triggered the senbon flew through thin air. Having not even a chance of touching him. They were set for genin and he was moving at a speed impossible for most genin to achieve without jutsu. And doing so with his hands still in his pockets as he stepped from launching point to launching point. Poor Kisei would barely be able to track his movements as one hand shot out and snagged the first camera and suddenly he was halfway up the tall building. Another couple of seconds with supernatural walking practice he had the second camera. Triggering a small burst of smoke in the tall building. A trail of it noted him dashing back down the building covering his mouth with his arm with two cameras. Five seconds later he was walking passed Kisei and tossing him a camera as he turned in his own. Waving over his shoulder as he walked off. Letting his muscles relax after having pushed himself.

"Job done man. Later."

Exit thread
1500+
Mission done

7Take down the cameras (C rank mission) Empty Re: Take down the cameras (C rank mission) Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:03 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Kisei tilted his head in confusion. Did he want me to follow him or to wait? For a while he watched Kejido work, unsure if to move or ask. After a few seconds of inaction they seemed to burst. With speed imaginable for a genin Keijido flashed through the entire area, a flurry of wind and dust kicking up behind him. The hell- The Ushinatta’s eyes couldn’t even come close to keeping up. Only the obvious trail of dust kicking up behind them let him know that they were still in the area. Just what is he?! Kisei exclaimed at himself. To his untrained eyes he could mistake their speed for his brother’s. In sheer physical ability, for someone their age at least, this was an incredible feat. They looked like they were just messing around but Kisei could tell that with the senbon fired and the snap of wires they were getting work done even at their amazing pace. They’re coming back-

In the blink of an eye Keijido was suddenly behind him and a camera was flying at him. “Ah!” His hands fumbling to catch the camera and grab the wires connected to it.  Wait what!? Kisei turned around to look at the older boy, a wave of the back of his hand the only thing telling him they were leaving. "Job done man. Later."

What. The . HELL.

"Yes he was that fast! I couldn't even keep track of them!" Kisei explained, still a little shaken up from his second encounter with the stranger. "You're eye sucks you know, no way a twenty year young bloke like that could run as fast as me." Alpha boasted, Kisei sighed at his older brother's confidence. He was probably right, but that was what really threw him off. How was he ever going to catch up. In this world full of powerful people who didn't need to rely on chakra tech, what was he? How could he ever compete against natural born warriors? Flashbacks of... that, played through his head. Especially-

"I can see that something is bothering you, come on spit it out." Alpha urged much more sympathetically. Kisei bit his lip, unsure of what to say so he played it off with a joke. "Well you see-"

"Bull shit." Alpha chuckled, leaning in closer, a dangerous smile on his face. "So what were you saying again?" Kisei gulped. Sensing that he shouldn't lie his brother this time. Gathering up his courage he planned his words and feelings.

"Its just that, i this world the only way to achieve your goals is to have power right?" Alpha nodded slowly. "How am I supposed to ever become strong, when I have to rely on chakra tech much and I can barely keep up with the people here? But..." Kisei hesitated, unsure how to breach such a sensitive topic. His brother seemed to understand, patting him on the back before leaving the room. "If you ever want to talk about this again, I'll be right there when you need me." He assured.

Left alone to his thoughts Kisei's mood continued to drop. "You know I could really use your help about now." He mumbled. Immediately to his right the familiar warm voice of his love soothed him, they whispered, "I'm always here for you."

569+931=1500
[Exit]

1500/1500
[Mission Complete]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.