You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marquetta

Marquetta

D-rank
Mmm, heat. That's exactly what Marquetta needed right now; well, that and a place where she wouldn't be bothered. Honestly, couldn't her clan just handle things by themselves for once? That would, ladies and gentleman, be a no. So, what better place to hide than the hot springs? Warm, relaxing, comfortable. Perfect.

Of course, she pitied anyone actually in the water, especially given what she was about to do. Her bare feet barely made a sound as she ran across the ground, faster and faster. Her goal was the waterfall that fed the hot springs, and that's exactly where she was headed. At the last possible moment she launched herself into the air, right past the water and the edge of the hot springs, and down below, her body tucking into a small ball as it flipped through the air. Down, down, down... and SPLASH!

Bubbles from both her cannonball into the water and from her swearing underwater at the sudden temperature change rushed to the surface before she did. Her headed parted the water seconds later, white hair plastered to her head and face as she peeked around with just her eyes and nose out of the water, the thought finally striking her that there could have been people around she might've just gotten soaked. Not that she probably wouldn't have done it anyway, but still...

Houjin

Houjin

D-rank
Riiiiiight. Baibai happy silence and loneliness. He had been enjoying himself; but meh. Social activity. Or something. Weeeee. Although given he was meditating; on fire; and was now rather rudely jolted from his happy place; he was a tad more annoyed then normal. Or something. He wasn't even wet; the flames had evaporated it all before it touched him. Still. Not funny.

"So.... who's the one with the balls, eh?"

Marquetta

Marquetta

D-rank
She looked around with her ice blue eyes, spotting the one who had spoken. 'Oh boy.. way to go Marquetta.. you've succeeded in pissing someone off, joysex.', came her mental musings. She swam her way over to the shore, shoving her choppy white hair out of her way. "Uh.. my bad. Didn't think anyone would be around." She scratched the back of her head, grinning in an embarrassed sort of way before throwing a glance up at the place she had come from. She didn't see anyone, more importantly, any of those annoying clan members of hers.. good, now she just had to make this new person not-so-pissed at her.

Houjin

Houjin

D-rank
...Woah, wow. Lots of solid white here. That was... not as painful to his eyes as it could be; given he stared into flames that general color all the time. Woot. Moving along; he allowed the muscles in his face to twitch; pulling his eye into a tick and the corners of his lips curling downwards. Still annoyed.

"Yeah... because it is soooooo easy to miss a giant fireball just sitting in the sand turning the area into glass. Right. Yeah. Anyway. The fucklenutter are we doing jumping off..." by the way the waves had moved and the ripples where aimed... "the waterfall?" Yeah, prolly the waterfall. That place. Yep.

Marquetta

Marquetta

D-rank
Once on the actual ground and out of the water she plopped herself down, taking a moment to wring the water out of her shirt while thinking of a response. She could lie.. but yeah, lying just never really ended very well, did it? "Well, I had other things on my mind besides a giant fireball turning things to glass..." She glanced up at the waterfall again, wincing. "And uh.. avoiding people.. seems to be as good enough of an excuse as any." It was at least the truth, the base of it anyway. "So yeah...."

Houjin

Houjin

D-rank
Riiiiight. He couldn't blame her; he was basically doing the same thing. And given that this time of year the lake was usually empty; tourists found it too cold, and the natives where too busy getting drunk on seasonal booze to care; it was a good place to meditate.

"Hnnnn... I can sympathize. Doing the same; only it's my fault I gotta bail my normal places. Gave a group of outsiders sanctuary; and they're making a royal mess of the place." Aaand now to skitter just far enough away to go back into FLAME ON! mode without killing her.

Marquetta

Marquetta

D-rank
She leaned back on the ground, staring upwards. "Oh? That... that sucks. I wish it was outsiders I was avoiding. Happens to be my own clan though.." She watched him for a moment, eyebrow raising in curiosity. "I'm Yanagi, Marquetta.. by the way. Felt I should at least introduce myself since I'm pretty sure I probably almost got you soaked."

She scratched at her head, causing her white hair to become spiky once more, at least what she wasn't currently laying on, and for the moment just enjoying the mostly peace and quiet. At least her clan wouldn't find her here... for a while anyway.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.