You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Screeching screams were echoing throughout the class, it was a common high-pitched sound that was quite normal when it came towards the academy students in this particular class, a rather noisy one indeed. There were just a few more minutes before the hour was just about to start, and they didn’t had kind of intentions of getting quieter. However, the door was now hissed open, and the young Uchiha made his way inside the class, arriving just in time. He did not seem to care that the class was still being restless, therefore, with a few quick footsteps he relocated himself against the teacher’s desk before sitting down on that comfy chair. “Egh-hem!” Tenzō exclaimed on a stern tone in order to grasp the attention of all of those who stood beneath these four walls.  That attempt of his was not in vain, since at least two of those twenty students managed to settle down, however, the result was a bit pathetic. “Could you calm down so that I may have your attention, please?” he inquired on a gentle tone, although the situation did not change at all.

Without any more thoughts given, the raven-haired man slammed his opened paw against table, releasing a muffled sound and almost all of those within the room froze while tilting their heads against him. “Alright, now that I have your attention, the class shall begin. My name is Uchiha Tenzō , and as you all probably know already by know, I am here to teach you about the duties that will be bestowed upon you once you’ve been granted the title of Genin.” were the coherent words which spewed out between those two numb limbs of his. With his ebony eyes moving from a corner to another, the chūnin analyzed each and everyone one of them with a quick look in order to see if they were all paying attention towards his words. “Let’s start with the basics, shall we? Firstly, in order to become an official shinobi, you will need to acquire the title known as Genin. That honorific title will be given upon you once you have finished and passed the exams that are waiting for you at the end of this year.” were the words which Tenzō said before he arose in and move against the blackboard that stood behind him.

398 Words

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
That right hand of his was extended forth once he found himself against his designate destination, in order to pick up a small and white piece of chalk. With the use of his other hand, the raiven-haired lad took out a small piece of paper from his left pocket before imprinting the same words which were written on that paper. “Therefore, I’m going to start with a small sketch about how the exams would occur in order for you finish up the academy.”  were the words spoken by him while drawing up a small sketch. As soon as it was finished, the Uchiha performed a quick spin in order to relocate himself against the class before clashing those hands a few times; small particles of white chalk were dispersing in the process, and caused him to release a small and harmless cough.

“Secondly, you should probably note this down while I speak.” the lad spoke while pointing with his index finger at the sketch which stood behind him. “Now, once you have been given the title of Genin, you will be placed in a squad with other members around your age, and the leader of the squad will be known as a sensei. After that, you will be given permission to take upon missions which usually vary in rank; the higher the rank, the more difficult the mission will be. At the end of these mission, the squad leader will submit a report with the details regarding it, and you will be granted a paycheck which acts as payment once your assignment has been completed.” Tenzō spoke while walking from a corner to another, keeping those eerie eyes against the ground, shifting them from time to time against the students as well.

The class continued on for the extent of a full hour, which ended up with a couple of questions that were posed by the brightest minds within the classroom.

323 Words

Total Words 721

Mission Completed, Exit Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.