You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
It was windy, the rolling clouds seemingly mimicking the hills she was standing on, a few large trees in the distance with the morning dew still in the grass. Her stomach growled, reminding her that she should have ate before coming to train. With a sigh and a deep breath she cleared her mind and went through the the hand signs she knew attempting to get faster then her current speed and casting them, every time she started over she changed the orders of her jutsu up in an effort to be able to use them without so much thinking about it. She continued the drill over and over till she lost count of how many times she had went through it. Her stomach growled again in defiance and this time she obeyed. With a slight smile she walked to the bag with her lunch and water she had brought from home. She took a sip from her water bottle the cool water feeling great as passed over her tongue. "Yay food!" She said for no reason in particular except to break the silence. The food was gone in no time at all and she felt refreshed enough to start again.

The wind unexpectedly picked up blowing her hair in her face despite the fact she had tied it back in a pony tail earlier. She pushed her out of her face and turned looking down at where the hill bottomed out. 'Well time to hurt' She mused as she darted down the hill as fast as her legs would take her, that was the easy part, however as she had to run right back up it. The first few times up and down the hill wasn't particularly hard on her, it was only after she got to about the tenth lap that her lack of endurance started rearing its head. Catching her breath anger welled up inside her, if she could not keep up how did she expect to be able to become a chunnin or a great med nin. With renewed vigor she forced herself back up the hill again, without coming to a stop she went down the hill again trying for force the pain out of her mind to focus on anything but the burning in her legs and lungs.

The irony of the whole situation was she had succeeded at zoning out, normally a shinobi would not as constant vigilance was drilled into them every day. Her mind no longer registering the burn, or maybe she just got used to it she did not know. 'Ok, I know the chunnin exams are coming up and im woefully unprepared with the amount of jutsu and Items. I have to be careful with my money and prioritize only Items that will go good with my jutsu and situation. I dont know exactly what will be coming up in the exams, however I have to assume their will be combat of some kind and all I have are delays at best.' Her mind was racing attempting to come up with some kind of strategy going into the exams as the rain started to fall.

The rain felt good at first but, then it shocked her out of her line of thought as she made it to the hill peak. The physical exertion from the running caught up with her all at once as she felt she could not get enough air and was breathing fast. She bent over leaning forward and rested her hands on her knees in a vain attempt to catch her breath, the rain had made the grass slick and she tumbled down the hill. She tried to use her momentum to roll out of it but to no avail, every time she would almost have a foothold she slipped again. Finally after what seemed like an hour to her she rolled into a kneeling position then stood up on shaky legs. Grass and twigs were adorning her hair and outfit along with the rain that had picked up. Slow but steady she made it back up the hill to where her bag was and drank from her water bottle like a person starving from thirst. 'Time to go home.' Misao thought making her way down the hill and making her way back home to a hot bath and a nap.

Wordcount training:

EXIT Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.