You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A rather bland greeting Empty A rather bland greeting Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 pm

June Koizumi

D-rank
Hello, Ako here. I stumbled upon the site a while ago and believed I should give it a try. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for newcomers, apart from the copious guidelines? Thank you in advance, and a pleasure to meet you all!

2A rather bland greeting Empty Re: A rather bland greeting Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:12 pm

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
welcome

3A rather bland greeting Empty Re: A rather bland greeting Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Hibiki

D-rank
Hey welcome and be sure to join the discord server to have all of your questions answered

4A rather bland greeting Empty Re: A rather bland greeting Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:52 pm

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Welcome to saga! My tip is to join discord for quicker help.

5A rather bland greeting Empty Re: A rather bland greeting Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
My tip is don't attempt to tackle creating a 'new' clan for your first character, ask around for one that suits the needs for what you wanna play and go for that. :)

6A rather bland greeting Empty Re: A rather bland greeting Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:40 pm

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
my advice is to think of a story and your character, when you know what you want just look through the clans to see something that fits you otherwise you could always join the Undiscovered Clan that can change to another clan later as long as its not a special eyes clan or an advance super element clan...

either way take your time with the guidelines, we have nice people to help you

7A rather bland greeting Empty Re: A rather bland greeting Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:45 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
not many tips left to give...so, welcome to saga xD

8A rather bland greeting Empty Re: A rather bland greeting Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Oh yeah one more tip, read all the rules it helps a lot.

9A rather bland greeting Empty Re: A rather bland greeting Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Kinoe

Kinoe

D-rank
Welcome

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.