You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Unexpected Greeting Empty An Unexpected Greeting Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:44 am

Todoroku Kyofu

Todoroku Kyofu

D-rank
Hello everyone, my name is Todoroku Kyofu. This would be considered my first official rp outside of IMVU, heh, so please forgive me if I seem a bit anxious, or ask a lot of questions. Nevertheless, I am excited to get started, and cant wait to join the rp. Its been a while since Ive been a part of a consistent rp community, so I'm definitely going to give it my best. Looking forward to meeting all of you in character in the near future. >InsertFreakyOroSnakeTongueHere<

Ciao ^^

2An Unexpected Greeting Empty Re: An Unexpected Greeting Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, in chat box, or via PM and we'd be happy to help~ We look forward to seeing you around, and hope this'll be a good experience for you!

3An Unexpected Greeting Empty Re: An Unexpected Greeting Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:12 pm

Gen

Gen

D-rank
Good to have you here. Most anyone in the Chat can help you; a PM to any of our wonderful Staff should yield some answers to whatever quandary you find yourself in.

4An Unexpected Greeting Empty Re: An Unexpected Greeting Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:39 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Hey there, Welcome to Saga!

Of course, ask away with any questions you have. See you around the site~

5An Unexpected Greeting Empty Re: An Unexpected Greeting Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
Don't worry i began rp on imvu too for several years before i came to this site. Hope you have fun and if you need anything just ask

6An Unexpected Greeting Empty Re: An Unexpected Greeting Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:23 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Nice, welcome to Saga!

7An Unexpected Greeting Empty Re: An Unexpected Greeting Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:42 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Orochimaru tongue isn't always bad. I hope to meet you soon!

8An Unexpected Greeting Empty Re: An Unexpected Greeting Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:17 am

Yanagi Yusuke

Yanagi Yusuke

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! You'll find the community to be super helpful. I'm new too, so take my word for it ;)

If you any questions, there's always someone in the cbox to help out. So feel free to hop in there and ask. Looking forward to seeing you around.

http://kvergence.blogspot.com

9An Unexpected Greeting Empty Re: An Unexpected Greeting Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:03 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Welcome!!

10An Unexpected Greeting Empty Re: An Unexpected Greeting Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:20 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Nice to meet you! Jump in the chatbox and we'll fill you in on any questions you have! The people here are super-nice.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.