You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mako

Mako

D-rank
Rinshi stepped out of the shower the bathroom was full of steam, he rubbed his head, ”Aaaaaah so good!”  He held his stomach above his lower abdomen that had a bruise where Tatsumaru firmly kicked him into the Naka River earlier that day.  Rinshi walked into his bedroom and took a look at his alarm clock that read 7:50 pm.  Rinshi walked to his closet and pulled out his “going out” attire:  Black Ninja Sandals, Navy Blue Pants that came just below his knees with 1 supply pouch on the rear, Black short-sleeved shirt (similar to Genin Sasuke), Black fingerless gloves with metal plating on the forehand but decided not to wear his Hidden Leaf Headband.  Rinshi took a quick 8 second look at his self before he checked the clock that read 8:40, Rinshi shrugged, ”Time to go.”  Rinshi left out of his bedroom and slid down the railing of the stairs and tripped slightly but readjusted his self.  As he opened the door the streets were bright with lights and paper lanterns, Rinshi felt warmed by the sight.  Closing the door behind him and locking it, he turned towards the direction of Ichiraku Ramen where he planned to meet his teammates.  Rinshi shoved his hands in his pockets and casually walked on the path to Ichiraku's.

”Yo Pops, hows it going!”  Rinshi exclaimed as he arrived at Ichiraku's precisely at 9 sharp.  ”Hello Rinshi.  The usual?”  Rinshi gave the chef a quick thumbs up as he proceeded to a table, he stopped at a table full of girls that appeared to be Genin like him.  With a charming tone and alluring smile,  ”Evening ladies.”  Rinshi continued to his normal booth but before he walked from the table the girls replied in unison”Hi Rinshi”  Rinshi sat at his normal booth and blew a small Futon in his right hand that he began toying with it as it twirled at a high speed.  Rinshi propped his head on his left hand while still playing with the Futon,  ”Whats taking those two?”

Last edited by Rinshi on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Sojiro

Sojiro

D-rank
"I can't believe I'm actually taking this kid up on his offer," Sojiro thought to himself as he approached the ramen shop. Before entering he peered through the entrance, hidden in the shadows, scanning the restaurant for his squad mates and possible traps. Needless to say, Sojiro was far from convinced that these two were trustworthy. Still, the Hyuga seemed to display at least some form of sophistication, however base it may have been. He was certainly more tolerable than that other one, at the very least. After clearing the room and spotting the Hyuga boy, Sojiro entered the establishment and approached the table where his squad mate was seated. Without saying a word he nodded his head in acknowledgement of the boy and awaited an invitation before taking a seat himself.

Niko

Niko

D-rank
Repetitions. The number of times you do an action. Usually you count the number of these actions for exercise and strength gaining purposes. Niko had lost the use for counting these long ago. Doing push-ups in any method was easily accompllshable to him by this point in his life. Training constantly to become a skilled ninja like his father and ancestors, he had a work ethic that was unmatched. Whether it was the conventional push-up exercise, or the one he favored, the one-fingered, upside down method, it didn't matter to him. He could accomplish the task easily, without breaking a sweat.

As he continued his favored exercise, upon the top of his roof, he stopped for a moment. He saw that the sun was setting, then immediately remembered he had a meeting with the other Genin from his squad, at 9 o' clock that evening at Ichiraku ramen.

...Once he was on his feet, he turned to the other white-haired boy, who then stated with a happy expression on his face ”I don't think we got the chance to introduce ourselves. My name is Rinshi, of the Hyuga clan as you may know. Well meet me at Ichiraku's at 9 pm. Be seeing ya.”

Waving slightly to his new compatriot, Rinshi then walked over to Aburame kid, briefly talked to him and the two both left towards the forest, yet in separate directions. Niko then thought "So it seems the Aburame will be there too. With his disconnected personality and his obvious dislike of me and just about anyone else, he'll be difficult to deal with."

Deciding that it was time to get ready, he went down to one of the dropoffs on his roof. Doing a backflip off the rooftop, he then fell a few feet and with his hands grabbed the platform he had just performed aerobics off of. Raising himself up to his bedroom, he takes off his attire he wore earlier in his introductory training session with Squad 5. Taking a quick shower, just long enough to get clean, he re-dresses himself in a different set of clothes, yet it has the same appearance. Black,sleeveless tank-top, grey shorts, dark blue, open toed sandals. He the placed his custom dogtag around his neck, and a new pair of metal-plated, fingerless gloves. This look was something that he preferred to wear on a daily basis. This eliminated the need to choose what outfit looked best to him each day.

Trudging down the stairs of his home, he was ready to go meet his new teammates. As soon as he hit the bottom landing of the stairs, his father, Riku Hatake asked "Where are you going Niko?" as he wasn't informed of his son's prior engagement.

The boy answered as he headed for the door "I'm going to Ichiraku to meet up with my new squad-mates. See you later."

"Alright. Have a good time" was what Niko heard as he exited his home.

Arriving at the Ichiraku ramen restaurant, he was unaware whether he was late or on time. It didn't matter to him, as he'd find out upon entry. Walking into the establishment, he immediately saw Rinshi sitting down, with Sojiro just entering a seat of his own. Walking over to the table, he greeted both of his acquaintances with an informal and short "'sup" and proceeded to sit down next to Rinshi, and across from the Aburame. He then waited a few moments to see who would break the ice.

Word count:

http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-character-creator-1

Mako

Mako

D-rank
5 minutes after his arrival to Ichiraku's, Rinshi spotted his Aburame teammate who was now approaching the booth Rinshi was sitting at. The boy approached the table and nodded at Rinshi, who replied in the same notion. Rinshi eyed the group of girls at the table earlier who were now giggling as he made eye contact with one of the girls at the table. Rinshi then redirrcted his attention to.his squad-mate, "Well, have a seat." Rinshi said with a delighted tone. Rinshi then opened the hand that he held the Futon in and as it dispersed, he said to the Aburame,"So your an Aburame thats pretty cool." At that moment it seemed Rinshi's attempt at small talk had failed.

Not to long after the arrival of the Aburame, the white-haired boy showed up and approached the table with a quick and formal, sup. Rinshi replied again the same, as they boy slid into seat next to him. Rinshi then said to the boys, "Hope you guys like ramen, cause the foods on me." As he made this statement the group of girls from the other table, walked by their booth, and again in Unison, Bye Rinshi! Rinshi closed his eyes with a smile to the girls, when he opened his eyes he noticed a small folded piece of paper that had his name written on the front. He reached for the paper and placed it on his pocket. He stood up, "Pops! 2 Rounds Of Ramen and the Usual!" Rinshi then sat back down the addressed his teammates, "Well you all know my name so, it would be nice to know your names." Rinshi said with a smile.

Sojiro

Sojiro

D-rank
Rinshi invited Sojiro to take a seat to which Sojiro obliged, carefully inspecting his chair and running his hand beneath the edge of the table before sitting down. Rinshi made a comment about Sojiro being an Aburame and it being "cool", to which Bokuden merely responded, "indeed," in an emotionless voice. Sojiro was never one for small talk with strangers, so the two would have to forgive him for his short answers.

"Hope you guys like ramen, cause the foods on me." Rinshi stated, obviously attempting to break the ice. He then yelled his order to the chef without so much as considering what either of his other squad mates had to say. It was a disgustingly presumptuous display.

Bokuden narrowed his eyes at Rinshi and shook his head as he responded, "Absolutely not." He then called the waitress over to the table with a hand wave and placed his own order. He pointed to his desired meal on the cheaply laminated menu that sat on the table and spoke, "Make it as spicy as possible." He turned his attention back to the table where his squad mates had apparently begun exchanging names and entered into the conversation, "My name is Sojiro."

Niko

Niko

D-rank
The Hyuga named Rinshi, being the most outgoing of the group, decided to do this himself. Rinshi then announced "Hope you guys like ramen, cause the foods on me."

Observing the other kid with similar hair to him, Niko noted "Well, it seems he's very kind. Maybe he could be nice to have him as a partner, as opposed to the boy with bugs."

Next, a group of girls walked by the booth and said all at once "Bye Rinshi!" and one of them passed a note to him with his name on it. Without paying it much thought, he placed it in his pocket, most likely to look at it later.

"Seems he's a ladies man. I'm not surprised with an eccentric personality like his."

Without a moment's wait, he then placed an order for the the Genin squad "Pops! 2 Rounds of Ramen and the usual!"

Smiling excitedly, he addressed Niko and the Aburame "Well you all know my name so, it would be nice to know your names."

Looking displeased, the Aburame muttered "Absolutely not." and called the waitress over to the table. He placed his own order and told her to "Make it as spicy as possible."
As soon as he had finished meddling with the food order, he then responded to Rinshi by stating his name "My name is Sojiro."

Niko then decided to enter the conversation and introduce himself "I'm Niko of the Hatake clan."

Motioning to the waitress who took had just taken Sojiro's order, she came back to the table and Niko then asked quickly "Sorry to bother you once again, could I get a glass of water with ice, please?" She agreed with a smile and he responded "Thank you."

Word count:

Mako

Mako

D-rank
Rinshi sat down after ordering for the squads table when the Aburame boy said, Absolutely, not. Rinshi decided to ignore the boys statement, as he signaled Anako, the chef's daughter to place a different order for himself. The boy pointed at a selection on the menu and asked her, "Make it as spicy as possible." Rinshi thought to himself, Spicy guy huh? After Anako left the boy spoke and said to the two white-haired Genin, "My name is Sojiro."

Rinshi smiled and noddeded at Sojiro for telling him his name. Rinshi thought that Sojiro seemed like the loner type minus his brashness. The other boy also spoke, "I'm Niko of the Hatake clan." Rinshi never thought it was very interesting that he was of the Hatake clan and saved an idea in his mind of the boy, he also did the same for Sojiro. Niko then motioned to Anako who had just taken Sojiro's order. Anako came back to the table and Niko then asked quickly "Sorry to bother you once again, could I get a glass of water with ice, please?" Anako agreed with a smile and Niko responded "Thank you."

Rinshi thought to himself, "These two could be interesting." Rinshi spoke to Anako before she stepped away, "Anako could I have some tea, with just a little sugar, thanks." Rinshi said with a quick wink then began to discuss with the two Genin. "So, what do you guys think of Tatsumaru Sensei?"

Sojiro

Sojiro

D-rank
Sojiro narrowed his eyes and galnced at the third member to join them from the corner of his eye. "A Hatake, huh?" Sojiro thought as Niko introduced himself to the table, "Well, he's nothing like his ancestors. That much is certain.

"What's there to think? He is obviously a skilled shinobi slash crazy person. To be honest I'm not particularly looking forward to taking a trip to the Uchiha compound. Whatever he has planned is likely to be troublesome," Sojiro responded to Rinshi's question.

Niko

Niko

D-rank
Before the waitress left after taking Niko's request, Rinshi caught her attention to place a beverage request for himself "Anako could I have some tea, with just a little sugar? Thanks." winking to her afterword.

Then turning his attention to his squad-mates, the Hyuga boy asked "So, what do you guys think of Tatsumaru Sensei?"

"What's there to think? He is obviously a skilled shinobi slash crazy person. To be honest I'm not particularly looking forward to taking a trip to the Uchiha compound. Whatever he has planned is likely to be troublesome," Sojiro responded to Rinshi's question.

Niko decided to keep it short and simple "He's going to make us train hard. Seems like a decent guy."
After his opinion was shared, the waitress Aniko came back with both of the white-haired boy's drink
orders.

"Thank you once again" Niko told the waitress and gave her a slight nod.

Then, Niko taking a sip from his glass of water, decided to ask them a question of his own, aiming to stir things up. "So, do you believe the way the bell test ended was an actual result of skill, or Tatsumaru just decided enough was enough and thought 'Screw it'?"

Word count:

Mako

Mako

D-rank
Rinshi sat as Sojiro replied to his question, "What's there to think? He is obviously a skilled shinobi slash crazy person. To be honest I'm not particularly looking forward to taking a trip to the Uchiha compound. Whatever he has planned is likely to be troublesome."  

Followed by Niko's short answer response, "He's going to make us train hard. Seems like a decent guy.”  Rinshi took a moment to contemplate the response from his teammates.  Before Rinshi could add his input on their Sensei, Anako came back to the table with Niko's and Rinshi's drinks.  ”Thanks Anako.”

Rinshi took a sip of his tea before speaking.  Well, I think Tatsumaru is quite.... interesting, say the least.  Though he is a bit whats the word, brutal, barbaric, or however one would put it. But if i were you two. I would say a victory is a victory however it is achieved.”  Rinshi added his comments to the pool of answers.

Anako approached their table with 3 bowls, 1 bowl was Mison Flavored Ramen with Pork and Beef, Rinshi's favorite.  Anako placed the bowls in front of each boy, Rinshi spoke ”Thanks again Anako.”  Rinshi said with a wink.

Sojiro

Sojiro

D-rank
"It wasn't a victory, Rinshi-dono. He allowed us to reach the bells. I take no pride in receiving handouts," Sojiro replied after Niko and Rinshi shared their thoughts on their new squad leader, "The bell test was not simply a test of skill per se. I believe it was more of an assessment of our aptitude for this line of work in a mental sense as well as physical prowess. If he had been serious he could have blown right through my wall of insects, or pummeled Niko-dono into the ground. He most likely failed you because you were unable to control your emotions. The bells weren't the real test, how we reacted to his ploys was what he was the real test."

The waitress came back along with their orders, Rinshi being the more familiar one with the establishment immediately grabbed what Sojiro assumed was his order. One of the bowls had a red hue that the other two did not and had a spicier smell. Sojiro assumed that bowl was his and pulled it toward him. He felt it rude to eat without the rest of the group and awaited Niko to grab his bowl before dining.

Niko

Niko

D-rank
The waitress named Anako then came back with both of the white/grey-haired boy's beverages. Niko nodded at the waitress to acknowledge her. Rinshi did so as well, but in the verbal sense ”Thanks Anako.”

Rinshi took a sip of his tea before speaking.  Well, I think Tatsumaru is quite.... interesting, say the least.  Though he is a bit whats the word, brutal, barbaric, or however one would put it. But if i were you two. I would say a victory is a victory however it is achieved.”

Finding it a tad strange that Rinshi gave a mixed answer, he realized that he must've tried not to 
mention his failure of the bell test.

"It wasn't a victory, Rinshi. He allowed us to reach the bells. I take no pride in receiving handouts," Sojiro replied after Niko and Rinshi shared their thoughts on their new squad leader, "The bell test was not simply a test of skill per se. I believe it was more of an assessment of our aptitude for this line of work in a mental sense as well as physical prowess. If he had been serious he could have blown right through my wall of insects, or pummeled Niko into the ground. He most likely failed you because you were unable to control your emotions. The bells weren't the real test, how we reacted to his ploys was what he was the real test."

Analyzing the Aburame's reply, Niko found these words to be true. 

Then, quickly after serving the drinks to the table, Anako brought out all of the Genin's orders of Ramen on a large tray. After placing them down gently to each of her customers, she told them "Enjoy!"

Niko nodded, yet this time it was different as he gave her a smile. Rinshi thanked her once again ”Thanks again, Anako.” winking to her after his statement of appreciation.

Beginning to eat his Ramen, Niko enjoyed the first taste of the food. He always wondered why he rarely ever came into Ichiraku's. Probably due to him training during almost all hours of the night and day. He now had two reasons to come in here more often. One, for the delicious food. Two, for the nice and lovely waitress that had served them all evening.

"Aniko, she's definitely a cute girl. Nice and polite as well." Niko commented. Usually, he didn't go browsing or paying attention to women unless they were especially close to him, which was very rare an occasion. I guess she had an effect on him, or Niko was starting to feel a bit laid back with his squad-mates. Regardless of the reasoning, he let the statement fly and he waited to see what the others thought. 

Word count:

Mako

Mako

D-rank
Rinshi, now drinking the bitter sweet liquid left from the noodles and meat inside his bowl. Rinshi found himself as a human disposal for Ramen. The tangy flavors of Ichiraku is what made him an everyday customer.

Rinshi placed his bowl on the table noticed, Niko give a peculiar smile to Anako. Rinshi understanding this notion slightly nudged Niko with his elbow. Rinshi gave Niko an "I see ya there" smile at Niko.

Niko soon replied to his squad-mates, "Anako, she's definitely a cute girl. Nice and polite as well." Rinshi with a slight snicker replied to Niko, "So you have a thing for Anako huh?!?" Rinshi said as he flung his arm around Niko. "I don't blame you, She is a sight for sore eyes. Don't you agree Sojiro?

Sojiro

Sojiro

D-rank
The conversation had quickly taken a turn from the squad's previous training exercise to the attractiveness of the waitress that had been serving them at the ramen shop, Anako was her name apparently. Both Rinshi and Niko agreed upon their mutual admiration for her "cuteness" before Rinshi turned to Bokuden and asked him whether he found her equally as attractive. Sojiro threw a glance from the corner of his eye in the girl's direction once more before looking back to Rinshi. "Indeed," he spoke, "She is an appealing specimen. Perhaps you should go talk to her, Niko-dono." Sojiro then turned his gaze back to his bowl and continued eating, awaiting a response.

Niko

Niko

D-rank
Rinshi with a slight snicker replied to him "So you have a thing for Anako huh?!?" 

He flung his arm around Niko "I don't blame you, She is a sight for sore eyes. Don't you agree Sojiro?

"Indeed." Sojiro spoke. "She is an appealing specimen. Perhaps you should go talk to her, Niko."

He thought about what the Aburame said, and decided against it. "No, I can't. I don't have time for a girl in my life like that. I'm no ladies man, unlike Rinshi who I know could go ahead and scoop her up, right?" He said with a devilish grin.

Word count:

Mako

Mako

D-rank
She is an appealing specimen. Perhaps you should go talk to her, Niko-dono."That was the reply Rinshi received from Sojiro.Rinshi thought being called a specimen might be offensive....no it would b offensive to any girl. Niko responded to Sojiro's answer by redirecting it to Rinshi, with mischievious intentions, "No, I can't. I don't have time for a girl in my life like that. I'm no ladies man, unlike Rinshi who I know could go ahead and scoop her up, right?" Rinshi sighed and spoke to his teammates, "I'm not that interested in dating. At the moment that is. I just think of it as hanging out."

Rinshi took a look at the clock, it read 11:39 pm. Rinshi started rubbing the back of his head. Putting his right hand in his pocket grabbed a handful of Ryo from his pocket and dropped it on the table. "Im pretty sure we all have to get up early tomorrow. Im gonna call it a night." Rinshi stood up from the table nudging Niko to let him out of the booth. "See ya guys. Oh and Sojiro. Don't close Ichiraku down with your bugs, I saw the bug you put on Anako. Rinshi waved back to his squadmates, Ciao Amigos.

Rinshi put his hands in his pocket and walked out of the restauraunt. Rinshi stood outside of the restauraunt and looked up to the starry night sky. "Those guys.....are alright. Rinshi continued on his route home.

-exit thread-

Word Count: 1472

Last edited by Rinshi on Fri May 23, 2014 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sojiro

Sojiro

D-rank
Sojiro was a bit surprised at the reaction that both of his squad mates had given him. Not interested in dating right now? It was a perfectly understandable sentiment, although one that Sojiro had not expected to hear from the two. The life of a shinobi was rarely a stable one, especially for newcomers who have not yet earned the respect necessary to be able to truly settle down. Being tied down romantically was just too much of a burden to be placed on any of them at the time.

Rinshi took his leave, but not before making a comment about Sojiro's insects. Sojiro wasn't exactly sure what insect he was referring to, but it certainly wasn't one of his. The Aburame beetles do not come out without a command, but he found humor in the idea of getting the restaurant shut down none the less. He let out a sight chuckle before finishing what was left of his meal and walking over to the counter where he paid for his meal. He walked back to his table to face Niko and offer him a polite farewell, despite him not being particularly thrilled with the prospect of it (He was still upset about the incident with the bell test). "See you in the morning, Niko-dono," Sojiro said, nodding his head at his squad mate before heading out of the restaurant.

[Exit Thread]

Niko

Niko

D-rank
Sighing for some reason, Rinshi replied "I'm not that interested in dating. At the moment that is. I just think of it as hanging out."

The other white-haired boy looked up at the clock and  began to rub the back of his head with his left hand. With the right he dove into his pocket and had accumulated a handful of Ryo. He placed it on the table, as he promised earlier to pay for the meals. 

"I'm pretty sure we all have to get up early tomorrow. I'm gonna call it a night." Rinshi stood up from the table nudging Niko to let him out of the booth. 

Letting him out, Niko sat back down as Rinshi said his farewells "See ya guys. Oh and Sojiro. Don't close Ichiraku down with your bugs, I saw the bug you put on Anako." 
Niko heard Sojiro chuckle a bit, something he didn't expect from the shady Aburame.
Giving a parting wave to his squad-mates and simply gave a "Ciao Amigos." as he exited out of the establishment.

Niko and Sojiro then proceeded to continue eating their bowls of ramen. After he was done, Sojiro went up and paid for his meal. Then returned to the table to give his farewell to the Hatake "See you in the morning, Niko." and proceeded to leave Ichiraku.

"Well, at least he's warmed up a bit and I've chiseled through that hard exterior of his a bit."  Niko thought about Sojiro. 

Finishing up his plate of Ramen, he drank on his beverage and looked out the window into the starry night sky. He unexpectedly became a bit attached to the two others he was just eating with. "They seem decent. At least they'll be a bit interesting to work with."

The cute waitress Anako came back to the table. With a perky and joyous voice, she asked "Anything else, sir?"

"No, thank you. I'm fine."

After denying the request she offered to clean off the table "Alright then, I'll clean off the table for you if you don't mind."

Being a gentleman, Niko refused "No, I can take these bowls and cups back for you. You've been 
working hard all day I bet, it'd be more than a pleasure for me assist you."

She was astonished "Are you... sure? It's my job to clean up and such."

"It's quite late and there's most likely no more customers to come in here. Just relax and I'll handle this for you."

He rose up out of his seat and directed her to the opposite side of the booth he was just sitting in. Grabbing all of the cups and dishes except his half-full glass of ice water, he asked her "Would you like something to drink while I'm back there? A glass of water, maybe?"

She agreed without hesitation and a smile "Yes please!"

"Well you sit here and relax pretty lady, I'll be right back" Niko said with a smile.

He walked back into the kitchen and placed the dishes and cups next to the sink where the dishwasher was currently cleaning a bit. He reached into his pocket, grabbed a handful of Ryo and put it under the dishes he had just placed. He addressed the man "Here, you go. A bit of extra cash for your hard work." Giving him a pat on the back he went to get Anako something to drink. He grabbed a clean glass and filled it with ice and water. 

Walking back to he table, he stopped to pay for the meal. "Here's the money for my and the other white-haired boy's meal... plus a bit extra. Keep the change."

The cashier gave a warm "Thank you" to Niko as he approached the table with a full glass of water in hand.

Placing it on the table for the brown-haired girl, he sat back down and took a sip of his ice water. 

She asked Niko "Why're you being so nice to me? Usually guys just want to be with me... ummm... y'know"

"I know what you mean. it must be pretty aggrivating to know that most guys want to just... have sex." He blatantly said.

She blushed beet red and responded "Well... yeah you're right..."

She asked him another question "Is that it, are you just trying to... have sex with me?"

He shook his head negatively "No, I'm not trying to have sex with you. I just find you... interesting."

She was a bit surprised with his answer "Interesting? I haven't heard anything like that before."

He scratched his head "Yeah, I don't openly ask this very often... actually never at all... I was wondering if we could be friends."

Anako gave a big smile and said "Sure! You're definitely a lot nicer than most people I know."

Niko smiled back and took another sip of water and looked into the girl's eyes. He knew that she was someone who'd be trustworthy and everything he was looking for in a genuine friend. He thought that maybe it was time for him to open himself up a bit more to others. Seeing as how he was with his new squad and Anako, it seemed to start of quite well. 

Then for the rest fo the night, the two went on to start building their newly found relationship.

-exit thread-

Word count:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.