You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Takuya

Takuya

D-rank
Takuya wondered along the Naka River, thinking about all of the hard work he has done. Takuya had just completed another mission along the docks, and wanted to get away from working as a shinobi for a bit. After all shinobi wanted to relax too.

Takuya sat along the railing of the river that went through Konoha, and waited. He had hoped he could do a mission with one of his teams, or a sensei, but he didn't have that. Takuya had completed his missions alone, and afterwards, he was probably going to train alone. "I hope I can just meet someone" Takuya thought, "Someone to train with, or someone to teach me, or just someone. Takuya wanted to serve his village like his role models, and after spending an eternity with his parents, he hoped to find someone else along this bridge he could talk to.

Last edited by Takuya on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:25 pm

!Nichi

!Nichi

D-rank
"I said yep; what a concept! I could use a little fuel myself- and we could all use a little change.~"

*SPLASH!*

It was a wonderful day to go swimming, though it must have been about 60 degrees outside. Alright, to reword that: it was a wonderful day for NICHI to go swimming. He was freezing his arse off, his teeth chattering, but he couldn't have been happier at the moment. He always felt so at home in water, despite being a member of the fiery Uchiha clan and not able to use even the smallest of Suiton related techniques. Also, taking into account his below-average body temperature that did nothing but make him colder.

... He was a mass of contradictions.

It was likely that he wasn't supposed to be doing this, that is, playing around in a river that was property of the village itself. He had never asked, really... It wasn't hurting anyone, though! That meant it couldn't be a bad thing to do. He really couldn't come up with a reason why someone would be offended by his actions.

Then, however, his gaze caught and settled on a person appearing on the bridge he was right near. His movements halted and he treaded water for that moment, his eyes flashing in giddy amusement- if he had a tail, it would have been wagging. Forgetting the setting, situation, and formality he was in, Nichi raised his hand up and waved frantically, causing water to splatter around his thin bodice.

"Hi!!"

3Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Takuya

Takuya

D-rank
"Hi," Takuya heard. He frantically looked around the streets, hoping to meet eyes with whoever was yelling at him. He couldn't figure out who it was until he heard another splash along the river.

Takuya looked below at the teen who was swimming in the Naka River. "What are you doing in the river?" Takuya chuckled. Takuya knew about wanting to meet someone new from the village, but this isn't exactly what he meant.

As the river was pretty stagnant, Takuya peered down once again. Although the teen seemed pretty foolish, after all, it was quite cool out for a swim today, but he did look like a shinobi. Takuya didn't know much about this teen, but he decided he would humor the shinobi and continue to talk to him.

Takuya noticed a small perch that was closer to the river from where he was, and decided to jump down closer to the water. The perch was just a few inches above the river, and much closer to where the teen was swimming. "I don't think we've met. My name is Takuya Hatake," he said.

4Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:53 pm

!Nichi

!Nichi

D-rank
"I said yep; what a concept! I could use a little fuel myself- and we could all use a little change.~"

A delighted noise sounded forth from Nichi's lips as he was acknowledged by the stranger-sama, his eyes flashing and shining brightly and his arms ceasing their wild, erratic movement. "It feels nice!" He announced, rather simply, slowly beginning to wade towards the shore. "It's cold, but it's wet, so that makes it okay, right?! Nichi thinks so. He loves the feel of the water!~" He was finally at the shallow area, and sat cross legged there, peering back up at the other ninja.

His headband, that of the leaf village, was tied around his waist as he always kept it, and was now noticeable. Besides that, the young male wore nothing but swimming trunks, and his bare chest shone in the light. However, it wasn't like Nichi to be embarrassed by this- Just like any other child, he saw nothing either gross or enticing about the human body, and thought the same towards his own. That said, he knows decency, and he's aware that it would be immoral to skinny dip in the middle of town or continuously show off his body to strangers.

"Don't you think so too, Stranger-sama?" The question was an odd one, especially considering it directed a feeling back at the other that made no sense. Only Nichi himself would understand why he likes the things he does; that is, everything. "Oh! Hatake-sama! Nice to meet you!! Nichi's name is Nichi... And you can call him Nichi!" He said this with a complete air of innocence, his voice ringing out, pealing, even. He never found the way he talked funny, and sarcasm had never found it's way into his tones. He stated what he felt like stating- That's how it's been, and that's how it always will be.

"We've met now! Nichi thinks that counts~"

5Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Takuya

Takuya

D-rank
Takuya was amazed by the teen's reaction. Nichi seemed to bounce off the walls to the fun, but reserved Takuya. However, this is what Takuya wanted, a nice relaxing to the usual ways of warring ninja. "Is the water that nice?" Takuya asked. He dipped his foot in to check.

The water was remarkably cold, and Takuya thought he was crazy doing this, but Takuya thought if he never swam in Naka river, what a boring life he would live. Takuya began to take off his clothes until he was left in his athletic underwear, and jumped into the pool.

It was extremely cold, and Takuya wondered how Nichi could even stay in here for seconds. After a few moments, Takuya's bare and shivering body became adjusted to the cool water, and he felt a small amount of warmth coming from the water. "Well Nichi-kun," Takuya said, his teeth slightly chattering, "the water is definitely, nice.. He wondered how long he could stand swimming in the cool water before he would have to get out and warm up.

6Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:38 pm

!Nichi

!Nichi

D-rank

Nichi didn't even bother to stop the giggle that bubbled out, his eyes shining with sincere amusement at the reactions given by his new friend. He had been momentarily shocked when the other male began to strip, having been nodding along and about to speak when he asked his question. He was shocked purely because he didn't think the man would so easily bend to his mirth and join him.

Kicking off from the smooth floor of the lake, he waded until he was circling Takuya, the chill of the water barely affecting him by this point. He was interested in the ninja he had just met, not knowing anything other than his name, and a rough gauge of his age. He was at least... Well, he was older than Nichi, at least. He gathered that much.

His head tilted at the teeth chattering, though his smile, if possible, grew even wider at the honorific he was given. He wasn't really used to people giving them back to him, but couldn't say he didn't enjoy it when the same courtesy he showed was shown back. "It is, isn't it~? Nichi likes it... But but! You look kind of cold, Hatake-sama. Want Nichi to help you with that? He can... Just... Here...!"

His hand reached out and was gently placed against the forehead of the other male, barely in contact with the skin. His expression was still amused, but now determined as well, and a concentrated huff resounded from his nose. "Kooriatsui Tezawari..." He murmured. Though the technique was simple and took a very low amount of chakra, he looked no different than someone performing an s-rank jutsu, his focus was so concrete.

His hand began to warm up at a frightening rate, though the heat also had a cold feel to it. The jutsu was a medical one, and generally used to treat sore muscles, though Nichi had another thing in mind for the moment. Notching up the heat higher, he completely ignored the cooling process of the ability, and retracted his hand slightly. His hand was minutely uncomfortable, but he was happy with the result of what he had tried. The direct area Nichi and Takuya were in would feel warm as if they were near a fire, as he had more or less planned.

"Better?" He mused, a hint of laughter sneaking into his pitch.

Jutsu used!:

7Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Takuya

Takuya

D-rank
Takuya could sense that his new found friend was a skill shinobi, but his jutsu was quite useful. The area Takuya and Nichi were in was now heated, and felt much better. "Yeah," Takuya laughed, "this is way better!" Takuya then began to tread through the water, but not as skillfully as Nichi did. Nichi was already circling Takuya.

Takuya was impressed by Nichi, although he was quite youthful, he was extremely skilled. He also noticed that Nichi started calling him sama, which made him feel even more important and skilled. Takuya felt revitalized. He felt he was taking his first steps in this world to becoming a great ninja. He didn't need to be Hokage, or a big title, but to feel useful. Nichi was the first one who made him feel useful.

Takuya then began to think to himself, and about all of the people he had read about who were his idols, Kakashi & Master Jiraiya. Although they were both powerful, Takuya respected them because they fought for others, and put their lives on the line to protect those who were near their hearts. That is why the Hatake clan is strong, not because of being powerful shinobi, but because we protect those we care about, Takuya thought. Although, it didn't hurt being a powerful shinobi.

Takuya swam around, before turning around towards Nichi, "So Nichi-kun, tell me about yourself?"

8Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:58 am

!Nichi

!Nichi

D-rank

Nichi broke out in a tremendously large grin at his new friend's approval and laughter, his entire body swaying from side to side in contentment and happiness. In all honesty, the heat was making him uncomfortable due to how accustomed he had gotten to the chill of the water, but Takuya enjoying the change gave him enough reason to continue it while it lasted. The younger male began to hum as he once again circled his friend, arm held up high to make sure the heat continued radiating around them.

He couldn't say with honesty that he wasn't impressed by the title his new friend had. Hatake? Nichi knew enough to know that quite a few strong and important ninja had come from that lineage. All his clan had for it's name was traitors and carnage... Every one of them. It was sad, indeed, but Nichi didn't dwell on it much. His idols? His Onii-chan Naota Uchiha and his Onee-san Amaya Uchiha. A Sannin and a Jounin who were the direct body guards of the Hokage-sama, and were definitely strong in their own right.

That's what Nichi wanted to be, some day. Up there with his brother and sister. Important.

"You want to learn about Nichi...?" He mumbled sleepily, pulling himself from his thoughts. "Hm.... Nichi's a Uchiha, for one. He practices Medical Ninjutsu like his Onee-san and Taijutsu like his Onii-chan. His favorite color is blue and green and bluegreen. He likes candy, and friends, and animals, and and bright colors and trees and people..." His voice trailed off and he gave Takuya another large smile.

"What about you, Hatake-sama? Nichi wants to know about you!"

9Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Takuya

Takuya

D-rank
"What about you, Hatake-sama? Nichi wants to know about you!"

Takuya knew now why this teen was so powerful. He couldn't tell from before, but when Nichi said he was an Uchiha, it all made sense. Takuya could tell one thing, Nichi definitely showed promise as a ninja.

"Well, my name is Takuya Hatake, of the Hatake clan. I practice Ninjutsu, and I'm working on my Summoning techniques. I'm a Lightning and Earth style ninja, and I hope to find a summoning contract soon. It's hard to practice Summoning without any summoning contracts.

Takuya had hoped to find a summoning contract for a while now. He knew Master Kakashi used dogs, but after meeting one of them, he wasn't to enthused. He read the stories of the previous three Sannin of the leaf, and he knew snakes and slugs didn't excite him either, but there was something about Master Jirayia's toads that intrigued him. While most people may have been disgusted by the toad family, from what he had read, there were all sorts of different sizes of toads, with all kinds of different abilities.

Takuya's thoughts went back to Nichi, and how he was an Uchiha "Nichi, since you're an Uchiha, doesn't that mean you have the Sharingan as well! Takuya was slightly jealous for a moment. People who could copy techniques so quickly were at quite an advantage. The more he found out about his new friend, the more he realized how strong Nichi was.

10Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:19 am

!Nichi

!Nichi

D-rank

Nichi slowed his roundabout progress as Takuya began to explain himself, though he also became increasingly distracted as the immense out of heat he was channeling through his jutsu started to really irritate his skin. Lightning and Earth? Oh, right! Old, old Hatake-sama and old old old Hatake-sama had been known for their ability over lightning jutsu, though having the exact opposite as his other element rather amused the young minded ninja.

"... Summoning? Oh, oh! Nichi knows someone who uses that! Yukki nii! He uses snakes.. Nichi thinks he's a special jounin by now... He's really good at it, honest! Maybe he could give you some pointers sometime?" Nichi's tone wasn't condescending nor placating, but rather honest as he spoke his thoughts over the situation. Yukiteru was the best person he knew with summoning techniques, even though his snakes were kind of mean to Nichi sometimes. It actually made him rather happy, loving animals as much he did, that he was making another friend who was focusing on the practice of fighting alongside them. It was the main reason he liked Hokage-sama so much, with him and his dogs. Same with Ashi nee.

At the mention of the Sharingan, though, Nichi's face fell and he froze in the water. He looked away and his eyes gained a far off look in them, rather saddened. "Nichi... Nichi can't yet... But he will! Onii-chan and Onee-san can, and Nichi will be able to also, some day!" His voice was firm with an edge of unhappiness, before he collected himself and gave Takuya his normal, easy smile. "Nichi's sorry. He's just a bit of a slow learner, he guesses... He can't wait until he can, though! And then he'll be one step closer to being as strong as Onii-chan!"

11Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:34 am

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
"Okay so I need to get some...huh? Some...sage? Do they even grow round here?" He mumbled to himself, looking around for the plant. He was planning diner soon and sage was needed for it but...the market was out and some of the locals said it could be found either around here or the forest but...Kenta couldn't see any? Oh..people...

Kenny sighed as he thought about social interaction for a moment. That would mean he would need to be nice...since they are Konoha nin of course but...that required effort... Might as well get this over and done with. Kenny slowly walked over to the strange duo, a basket of veggies and meat in separate bags were neatly placed inside. what were they doing? No matter, no need to fret over a petty matter.

"Excuse me, do any of you know if the plant sage grows round here?" He asked politely, though his face showed little emotion, his voice carried far as he was distanced from the two. If he was any closer, he would need to further the conversation though if he was here, there was little chance that it would continue unless they were to drag him closer...which is...unlikely? Oh god...maybe Kenny didn't think this through.

12Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Takuya

Takuya

D-rank
"... Summoning? Oh, oh! Nichi knows someone who uses that! Yukki nii! He uses snakes.. Nichi thinks he's a special jounin by now... He's really good at it, honest! Maybe he could give you some pointers sometime?" said Nichi. Takuya was ecstatic. He couldn't wait for someone who had learned summoning to give him a few pointers. Too bad it was snakes though, Takuya knew that wasn't one of the animals he wanted to summon.

"Nichi... Nichi can't yet... But he will! Onii-chan and Onee-san can, and Nichi will be able to also, some day!" Hmm, Onii-chan and Onee-san. Takuya would have to meet these people eventually. He hoped to befriend the Uchihas, not only were they powerful allies, but they seemed to have come back from hard times and to be good people.

Takuya enjoyed being in the water, it was somewhat peaceful, even if he and Nichi-kun had been in the water a while. Up above along the railings Takuya heard another voice, "Excuse me, do any of you know if the plant sage grows round here?""

Takuya wondered for a moment to himself. He wasn't sure what the young man meant by if a "Plant Sage" grows here. People don't really grow around a certain area he thought to himself. Then Takuya realized he wanted the plant called sage. He chuckled to himself for a bit. "I don't think so, maybe around the forests?" Takuya said to the stranger.

13Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:36 pm

!Nichi

!Nichi

D-rank

At the appearance of the new male, Nichi's concentration broke, and his jutsu dropped. It was time for it to go, anyways- He could feel his own body temperature over heating to uncomfortable degrees due to how much katon chakra he had poured into the technique. Way more than he should have, at least. His breath caught at the sight he was given, and he fell underwater for that moment, having forgotten to keep treading the water.

"Blashfskaf!" He surprisingly exclaimed, shooting back up out of the rather shallow water and splashing Takuya and everything else around him. "You're so pretty!" Nichi yelled out at the stranger, obviously giving no thought to common formalities. "Like... Like Onee-san!" He was being nothing but honest, and did indeed find the new male pretty. He wasn't hitting on him; Nichi didn't have that capacity at all. He was merely complimenting someone. Though... It must have come off as odd, considering they hadn't known each other for more than three seconds or so.

Hell, they didn't even know each other yet.

Onee-san being a medical specialist, and himself being trained in the art, he picked up easily that Sage was a plant, though he had little knowledge of what it looked like. Splashing forward, he looked around for a flower underwater, and reached across Takuya's shoulder to pick out a vibrantly pink one and held it up for the other ninja to see. "Is this it? It's pretty, too!"

14Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:31 am

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Keny nodded as he heard the other boys reply. Granted he sniggered and Kenny had no idea as to why he did but no matter, surely he could find it some place else. As he turned away he heard a splashing and an coughing of one of the two ninja...it happened to be the slightly...excited one from the looks of things, Kenta's golden eyes running up and down him in confusion as he heard the boy scream out the compliment. Kenny? Pretty? well, it certainly had been the first time that he had ever been called that seeing as though he was more or less a hermit. IN the house, cooking or training. One of the two, give or take.

His once confused expression returned to a blank stare as he mentioned someone by the name of...Onee-san? The name of who? Kenny had no idea as to who he was refering to and Kenta had thought he known a fair amount of the ninja in the village. Clearly not. He felt a little stupid, placing the palm of his right hand on his forehead, the basket in the other as he returned his gaze...the boy...diving under the water and resurfacing with a flower...asking if it was pretty... oh dear lord... He couldn't see from here so he needed to make his way across.

Stepping down from the rails, his long black over coat flapping behind him as he gently landed on the grass below, he slowly walked over to the strange duo and eyed up the plant...nope...just another flower though it was rather interesting as to how he thing wasn't wilted from being under water but...meh, it's Konoha. Stranger things have happened.

"I'm afraid that's not what I seem to be looking for, though I appreciate both the compliment and the help fro you both."

He said as he tipped his orange hat, his golden eyes now shimmering like fire as the suns beams reflected off from them, smooth complexion and a scar running from his right brow to the bottom of his left eye. Figuring there would be nothing wrong in handing them his name, he fixed the rainbow feather that was braided into the side of his hair; smiling, white teeth making a brief show as he mentioned his name before closing once more.

"My name is Kenta. Pleased to meet the two of you, though most call me Kenny, whatever is easiest for you to remember."

15Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Empty Re: Finding Friends [Open][No-Kills] Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Takuya

Takuya

D-rank
Takuya watched as the shinobi looking for the plant came closer to see what Nichi had found. After looking at the flower and small bit of chatting, the shinobi finally introduced himself, "My name is Kenta. Pleased to meet the two of you, though most call me Kenny, whatever is easiest for you to remember."

Takuya then began, "Nice to meet you Kenny. My name is Takuya Hatake, of the Hatake clan." Takuya made a slight wave as he said his own name. He was still in the water as he felt Nichi's jutsu begin to fail, and the cold shivering water return to hit his own skin. Takuya couldn't take the cool shivering tide any longer. "Nichi-kun, I think I'm getting out," he said shivering.

Takuya climbed up along the edge and lifted himself out of the river, almost making things worse as the brisk air made contact with his skin. He shook himself off, dried himself, and began to put his clothes back on his body. Within a matter of seconds, Takuya was a little moist, but much warmer than before, as the sun peeked out from behind the clouds, shining down along the river.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.