You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Norahike

Norahike

D-rank
Nora stood at the entrance of Scorpians lair possibly his favorite place in the vilage. He was supposed to meet with his newest student. Sake, poor kid he was named after a drink; Nora places a chair at at the entrance, for the man to sit if he chooses to. He probably wouldn't Nora was liable to get upset and throw him to the scorpians. He laughs aloud it was smooth and screamed with insanity; a scorpian who wandered out of the lair hears this sound and immediately turns back around afraid of whatever made it.

Sake Uisuki

Sake Uisuki

D-rank
Sake walked into the room to see someone who looked pretty unstable stood their, waiting. The other one had a really wierd look in his eye, one of pure insanity. XIII, Sake was already well informed on him. In short XIII was not one to be fucked with. On the other hand, he was a puppeteer, no, an artist. And Sake liked that about him. He was a Jonin for a reason, he had some skills. Sake pondered upon the things that he could teach him, but that is why Sake was here of course; to request an apprenticeship.

Sake couldnt help but feel amazed by Norahike's presence. One would feel comfortable in the complete instability that he provided, but Sake felt something else; Power, and an appreciation for art, something that could prove very useful in a master. Sake ignored the seat and walked straight up to Norahike, standing but 2 yards in front of him.
"Norahike-Sama, I am here to request an apprenticeship, If you like I can show you some of my skills in puppetry, although I think puppetry is a very bastardized name; I prefer to call it....Art."

Norahike

Norahike

D-rank
Otto looks at the man with confused eyes; ignoring the bastard statement," are you sure you want me to teach you?" He raises his eyebrows , I have a habit of being... overzealous, sadistic, hate filled, unpredictable... just to name a few. He looks at the boy with worried eyes the says with a smile, "are you sure you can handle it?"

Sake Uisuki

Sake Uisuki

D-rank
Sake chuckled a little bit at the statement from the man. He was the same age as Sake, but he seemed more...manly. Either way, Sake felt no fear towards the man, it was a puppeteer thing. Puppeteers respect other puppeteers, and Sake trusted Norahike
"You're a master puppeteer, Of course you display those traits. I want you to teach me still, I have a deep respect for your power, sir, but not a fear.""

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.