You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
Mission Name: Sealing the Maw
Objective: Seal the coffins before the hungry Gaki manifest out of them.
Reward: 10 Tickets
Mission Description: This game is very simple. The participants are confined to a tent which is filled with coffins on all surfaces and each given a hammer and nails. Like a game oh Whack-A-Mole, the player is tasked with closing the coffins as a hungry ghost begins poking out of any random coffin arranged within the tent.
Mission Details: Towards the end of the mission a large section of the floor will begin to shake and a great red arm will begin to force its way through the boards. Hammer this down to as to avoid whatever horror may be attached to the limb.

'This was an odd trial...‘

Out of all the trials that Hanbei could think of and the games that had to be played, there was always one he felt like the organizers didn't quite think through, in looking around the room it would seem that the objective was a relatively easy one. You had to close the coffins of each of the coffins that the ghost came out of and nail them down, though the ghost made no accost of the person and seemingly made no effort to do anything... Now of the ghost were charged with defending the coffins from being nailed, that would be one thing, and if the nails were already in the coffins and the person competing were under some duress that would be another, but, with the nebulous goal of closing the coffins and keeping the ghosts down, it was simply a matter of 'why fight a hundred battles when you only really need to fight a maximum of 2.' Looking around the room Hanbei would activate his needle reclamation technique as the nails would begin to float around him so that he would be able to grab them out of the air more easily. Starting from one side of the room hanbei would nail the first coffin down with three nails and slowly make his way around the room, totally ignoring the ghost for the most part.

Last edited by Hanbei~ on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank

'To the point the Yuurei actually looked a little bit sad at this approach.'
The ghost would begin to taunt Hanbei with its head, popping them out of the coffins nearby Hanbei as he would nail the coffins shut one after the other in rapid succession as he would make the way around the room. The organizer of the event seemed to look a little disappointed as well to the point he seemed to nod at the spirit, with some unforeseen agreement as the floor beneath Hanbei would begin to quake. Looking down as a giant red arm would begin go tear off the floor-boards Hanbei would finally look a little shocked. Albeit a menial game had become instantly exciting as Hanbei would jump upon the arm in such a manner to wrestle it and the board it tore up back under the ground. The hammer in his mouth as he would force the board down and standing on it as he would begin to put a couple of nails down. Simply too similar were the nails to the needles that he was used to the mission was over almost before it started. Leaving the area he would look to the organizer and the ghost that were standing nearby, both arms folded in spectral mimicry to one another as Hanbei would laugh awkwardly.

"I, uh, I'm sorry, of all of the things I'm good at working with needles and things similar to them are kind of my thing. Though, I would love to add something to this game, it seems that this has been one of the rarer ones in general. If you got rid of the coffins and just broke through the walls and had to board them up with maybe two other people, that would be amazing, it's kinda hard to hammer and nail a coffin on your own, so, i couldn't struggle with the spirit because i had my hands full. That's kind of why i decided to go for the non conflict route because there was no risk and I could only do what I had at hand peacefully"

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
The Yokai would nod and think about it for a while before handing the tickets over to the guanyin and allowing the boy to be on his way. Looking to others that were in line to play the game, the line dwindling a little compared to the other games, Hanbei couldn't help but hope that there would be some change to this game at some point in the near future, other people may take their approach, or, the easiest fix would be to allow up to three or four people to enter at the same time. So as it was as Hanbei would walk into the rest of the fair as laughter and horror came together in such a manner that people were laughing and crying, wailing and cheering and loving every moment of the event. Sure, it had its flaws, but this was what it meant to be in the middle realm, the world was strange, though Hanbei could not help but think that there was something underneath the skin of everything and that Hanbei could not quite put his finger on them.

[fin 750/750]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.