You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Figured I should make it official Empty Figured I should make it official Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:05 am

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
Hey guys,

You've probably noticed my activity drop in the last little bit. I'm really sorry for those of you I'm in threads with but right now between school and life I'm having a hard time even finding the time to post, let alone the muse for it. Ill try my best to get a few out each week, but I make no promises.

Sorry for those I'm in threads with. RL has to be priority right now.

~Nayoko/Kuno/Hito

2Figured I should make it official Empty Re: Figured I should make it official Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:25 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
No problem, we completely understand. We all got lives outside of the site. Good luck Kuno, hope life doesn't treat ya too hard, and find some time of enjoy yourself as well. ^_^

3Figured I should make it official Empty Re: Figured I should make it official Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:41 am

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
so...we need a new hokage, NPC the damn thing plz

jk, hope you'll be able to return soon

4Figured I should make it official Empty Re: Figured I should make it official Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:46 am

Rokumaru

Rokumaru

D-rank
Take it easy Kun, you'll need a healthy muse for the event coming up

5Figured I should make it official Empty Re: Figured I should make it official Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:15 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Hope to see you again soon, keep safe Nayoko and get back to us or rp whenever you can or want to.
Just relax okay

6Figured I should make it official Empty Re: Figured I should make it official Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:42 am

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
Take it easy Kuno, we will still be here when you can find the time, and we don't mind waiting

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.